Support page down?

Support page down?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Jazz.4639

Jazz.4639

Hi i cannot reach the Support page () for quite a while now. Made a ticket like over a week ago and cannot check if i got an answer…

YouTube-Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7djDGHziSnUayKmXri7AbA
(Mesmer WvW/PvP-Vids/Guides).

Support page down?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

If you had an answer, it would be sent to you in an email. No need to check on the Support page (though, of course, you can if desired).

You can update your ticket (by replying to the initial email) to inquire about status.

Good luck.

Support page down?

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

Hi i cannot reach the Support page () for quite a while now.

What error are you receiving?

Support page down?

Jazz.4639

It seems only one button to the support on the forum page is broken (i always get a certificate error, page not safe message), the other one (under Services) is working. Still maybe someone wanna look at it because its quite confusing when a link to the support side on the official forum is not working.

@Ashantara: i made a ticket about the audio is not working correctly for me since last balance patch. i already had the problem before but only in HoT story instances or story npcs in open world. the problem is, that i have to turn my camera in one specific direction to get the dialog sound, otherwise its waaay too low. after last patch i now have the problem, that skill animation sounds are too low sometimes or completely missing or coming delayed, what is quite a problem in pvp and wvw. for example im running around with my char and casting mesmer gs autoattack the sound gets very low sometimes without me changing cameraposition or movement direction. suddenly it gets louder again, also for no reason. also i feel that skills from me which have a low or no sound animation also dont do the dmg they are supposed to have. Feels like some parts of the skills are just missing sometimes (not the char-animations but sound and dmg-parts).

sry for my bad english, hope its understandable what i mean

(edited by Jazz.4639)

Support page down?

Inculpatus cedo.9234

It’s a bug that some (and only some) forum members encounter when using the ‘Support’ redirect on the forums. All other guildwars2.com site page ‘Support’ links work as intended.

For audio issues, make sure your audio settings in-game match your audio settings in your OS, as well as your physical audio set-up.

For instance, if you are using a 2.1 audio system, make sure to choose that in your OS settings, and in the in-game settings. Or if you use Headphones, make sure to choose Headphones/stereo in your OS settings, as well as in-game. Same for 5.1, 7.1, 8.1, etc.

Good luck.

Support page down?

Jazz.4639

uhmm sry i have no clue what audio system i use, also what means OS? Do you mean SO (so sound options)? All i know is, that i didnt change anything in my audiosettings for years, so the audioproblem appeared without any reason.

Also i cannot choose any audiotype in the ingame sound options like 2.1 or 5.1 etc. i only can choose between default device, Lautsprecher/means speaker (Realtek high definition audio) and Realtek Digital Output (Realtek high definiton audio). I tested all 3 and they all have the problem, one option was even worse (like no sound at all). default is what i use.

Support page down?

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Audio configuration/set-up = two speakers and a bass speaker, headphones, five speakers and a bass speaker, surround sound, etc.

OS = Operating System (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.)

You can contact the Tech CS Team via the ‘Support’ link above/below for assistance.

Good luck.

Support page down?

Jazz.4639

Ah operating system, ofc lol, i couldnt stop thinking about oneshot (mesmer-damaged ). yes i already made a ticket for the support but didnt get an answer until now. just reminded them today, lets see. thx tho!

Support page down?

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

@Ashantara: i made a ticket about the audio is not working correctly for me since last balance patch.

I was asking about what error the support page was giving you. ^^

Support page down?

Jazz.4639

oops sry i missunderstood

always get a certificate error, page not safe message, but seems to be a known bug for some forum user, why it doesnt get fixed i dunno but whatever…

still no answer from support on ticket btw and i reminded them several times already