Support team do not reply us more than a week

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Marco.6204

Marco.6204

Hello.

I am writing here because my friend having login problem about his account.

We both tried to login account it is secured with mobile auth and having problem with it. We sent ticket to support team several times to unlink mobile auth and switch it to mail auth but staff sent only an information about several login tries and some security wikis.

And than we sent them that tries were us and our account is not stolen by anyone we just need to unlink mobile auth and switching it to e-mail auth.

So we couldnt hear anything from support team after this point. Some other ppl also tell about they cant get reply from support team.

Can anyone help us? My friend cant login to game more than a week and i m waiting him also. Ticket id: 1206425

Please help us.

Posted by: Feirlista Xv.1425

Feirlista Xv.1425

The support team is overwhelmed at this time do to last weekend game sale support responses could be up to 7 days and for every ticket you submit it send you to the back of the line. Be patient they will get to you.

Opinions are like ______ everyone has one I could
put the correct term in but not everyone has kittens

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

5 days here, got the automated message, but still no actual reply to my query :-( inb4 my ticket’s rejected and 5 days waiting was for nothing.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Hello.

I am writing here because my friend having login problem about his account.

We both tried to login account it is secured with mobile auth and having problem with it. We sent ticket to support team several times to unlink mobile auth and switch it to mail auth but staff sent only an information about several login tries and some security wikis.

And than we sent them that tries were us and our account is not stolen by anyone we just need to unlink mobile auth and switching it to e-mail auth.

So we couldnt hear anything from support team after this point. Some other ppl also tell about they cant get reply from support team.

Can anyone help us? My friend cant login to game more than a week and i m waiting him also. Ticket id: 1206425

Please help us.

Be aware…with each duplicate ticket you submit, your place in the queue is set back to the beginning. Never submit more than one ticket per issue. If you have further information to impart, update the original ticket.

You should close all your duplicate tickets, and only update your original ticket now for any further information concerning access to the game.

Good luck.

Posted by: GM Talon.8726

GM Talon.8726

Lead Game Master

We are currently dealing with much higher ticket volume than normal as a result of the recent announcement. I apologize for the wait, but please rest assured that we will get to your ticket as soon as we are able. Please do not submit multiple tickets, as doing so only increases the amount of time that you and others will have to wait for a reply.

You can read more about ticket delays in the following sticky: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/Delayed-or-No-Ticket-Reply-Read-This/first#post4533589