Ticket delay?

Ticket delay?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Pugapug.5201

Pugapug.5201

I’ve submitted a ticket 5 days ago, but there still hasn’t been a respons from Arenanet. I did updated it and ofcourse received the mail after submitting it.

It’s ticket number #6432580

Kind regards,
Puga

Ticket delay?

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

It’s potentially useful to post that in the dedicated thread, but it’s also effective to just drop a polite ping into the ticket.

However, the truth is … it’s being worked on as quickly as possible. For whatever reason yours must be a more difficult issue.

Anyway, whatever you do to follow this up, don’t submit more new tickets. That just makes life messier and more annoying, leading to longer delays in getting things resolved.

Ticket delay?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Just so you know, and to not confuse others, there is no longer a ‘dedicated thread’ (I assume you meant the former ‘Tickets for Review’ thread).

OP, you can only update your ticket, and wait for a response (other than checking spam/junk/etc. folders and such).

Good luck.

Ticket delay?

Posted by: Pugapug.5201

Pugapug.5201

Thanks for the replies, I did updated it. Just gonna sit out the wait and I’m not about to make a new ticket.

Ticket delay?

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

Just so you know, and to not confuse others, there is no longer a ‘dedicated thread’ (I assume you meant the former ‘Tickets for Review’ thread).

OP, you can only update your ticket, and wait for a response (other than checking spam/junk/etc. folders and such).

Good luck.

Oh! Dang, I completely missed that going away. Thanks for the update!