Tickets for Review (3 days and older) [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Coroner.7214

Coroner.7214

Ticket# 193464

Just realized I also can’t login to the account website but for some reason I am still logged into the forums. I don’t see how my password could be wrong as I use lastpass. So basically forums yes but game client and account website no. I also can’t reset my password or anything else, I assume because I just bought the game a few hours ago and have not even been able to create a character yet.

Posted by: mage.5301

mage.5301

Ticket number#176067
Have waited for serious days but still don’t get any reply,please review.thanks

Posted by: Pepper Pottz.8312

Pepper Pottz.8312

will some one at anet look at my ticket amd fix the issue or am i never going to be able to log bck into my account and play the game that i have been playing since release

my ticket number 191699

Posted by: ThunderStork.8379

ThunderStork.8379

A friend of mine had problems with logging in. He solved the problem so that the account can be unlocked 5 days ago. But the account is still locked.
Ticket number: 106997

Posted by: Merijn.5943

Merijn.5943

Ticket #173846

11 days old, can still not log in.

Posted by: JohnHenry.1462

JohnHenry.1462

174830 – Resolved.

174830 here, the issue was still not resolved. The initial issue was solved but another has arisen and AGAIN it has been three days since there was a response. This is borderline ridiculous.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Update: 20 December 2013

159633 – Resolved. This was an account ownership dispute, but the account is with the rightful owner now.

Then you gave the account to the wrong guy or whoever hacked his account because I told him of this and he can’t log in. Good job Anet.

No, from everything we were able to ascertain, your friend was not the original and therefore the actual account owner. If he bought the account through us, or through a retailer, and can prove that with adequate information, have him reopen the ticket. But be aware, someone was able to provide much more information that proved original ownership and that was the persuasive element in this case.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 23 December 2013

193464 - Resolved
175398 - Resolved, but I note that you have stated your account was compromised, so the team will help you with that.
178842 - Resolved
176067 - Resolved, but also reviewed and moved to the queue so that your account can be restored as well.
174352 - I responded in ticket.
174830 - Reviewed and responded to today. Please do not create duplicate tickets, but focus on your original and update if necessary.
179279 - Please read the ticket update and submit your report through the means mentioned in the e-mailed ticket update.
106997 - This ticket was marked as “solved” in November. Can you verify the number? If this IS the number, please have your friend re-open the ticket.
181617 - I asked for a review today
173846 - I asked for a review today
191699 - You have updated your ticket 13 times in 24 hours and this ticket is only a day old (not 3 or more)> Please give the team time to address this issue.
141922 - Closed for botting, twice. Will remain closed.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Posted by: PootBoot.1046

PootBoot.1046

Ticket # 183879

Ticket made around midnight Dec 19th. I last updated with info the 20th.

Super shortened story: can’t validate my serial number/access original account.

Before I took a look around the forums I’d marked emails as “not spam,” using yahoo, which now I see can cause even more problems. My question is if I’ve already been responded to. If I have & I haven’t gotten it because of yahoo, I will make a new ticket with my gmail & include all info in it. Thanks.

Posted by: Bit.2910

Bit.2910

Follow up Sir.
183875 – Got a reply but only a survey of hows gw2 support..
183877 – Got a reply but only a survey of hows gw2 support..

Posted by: Adhie.2574

Adhie.2574

180921 – Restored but account became trial and expired??
180917 – Sent the information but still no reply.

Posted by: Maii.5264

Maii.5264

follow up #183801 still no response

Posted by: sheep.2437

sheep.2437

178842 resolved thanks guys

Posted by: Lukiyano.4367

Lukiyano.4367

edit: resolved.

(edited by Lukiyano.4367)

Posted by: Nova.2849

Nova.2849

Ticket #176762

Thanks, and Happy Holidays!

Posted by: ungenf.6817

ungenf.6817

I have a friend who opened a ticket giving all the information that you asked, and he is still waiting for an answer. 4 days passed already.
Ticket number: 192577
Can you please reply to that ticket? thank you.

Posted by: Redundant.4128

Redundant.4128

Hi, I am speaking on behalf of my friend also my guild leader. He hasn’t played in a while and has forgotten his password and is receiving an error when trying to reset it. He was talking to support and went through a few questions about verifying the account after that he never heard back from them; it’s been 3days now. This is his ticket number (195926:Cant access account) Thanks.

i5-3570k, Asus GTX 770, Kingston 8GB @1600MHz, Win 8 64bit

Posted by: Wyllykers.1926

Wyllykers.1926

Ticket number: 189750
He was banned, unbanned, got the email, but it continues to tell him that his “trial” account is not active. He’s been on since early access. He has updated his ticket that it did not work, but it’s been 3 days since then and he still can not get on.

Thanks.

Posted by: kippey.9860

kippey.9860

Re: #180750
It’s over a week old, and as it regards the hacking of my account and deletion of all my characters among other things I would appreciate some help from support. Haven’t heard from them for a while now, but the ticket hasn’t been closed.

ETA: 10 days old now.

(edited by kippey.9860)

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

request #190643
Still no answer made it on 24th December so i can understand a bit. Would just like help with my issue – Also have a post in the Bugs section that has had mods in it giving me fractions and deleting messages but i guess they didnt bother giving anyone a nudge saying i need help…

Posted by: fmpedro.4657

fmpedro.4657

request #202576

Just hit 3 days old. The result of the ticket cause my friend to have his account suspended. We just purchased the game (the same day he submitted the ticket) so it’s really frustrating not to be able to play it. Please help ASAP!

Posted by: Elapse.2054

Elapse.2054

request #197111
Posting for my brother who wanna come play GW2 but has problem logging in.
It has been a few days since he submitted the request, but yet there is no response.

Posted by: Reaper.6407

Reaper.6407

So my situation is a bit odd. I decided in the 26 of Dec. to give Guild wars 2 a second look after seeing a small video clip of a thief murdering people in PvP. I go on the website to log into my account, and since I have not logged into my account in over a year, I did not know what my password was. I sent in a request for a password change (request #204913) and thought that this would be as simple as just changing my password. I received a reply back for the support team the following day, and strangely enough, was asked 13 different questions pertaining to information about my world/character/level/race/name and what I was located. I knew right then that my account I haven’t used in soo long had been jacked. I did however figure out what my password was and changed my GW2 password and email address password. I preceded to download to GW2 client and log in, and once I did I received a message saying that my account had been suspended for 63 hours for violation of rules of conduct. This was a huge surprise to me, and a conformation that someone other than myself had access to my account. I posted a new ticket with my new problem days ago, and have herd nothing from support. My new ticket number is 208129 and was sent in on the 27th. I understand the support teams deal with a high volume of tickets each day, and they cant drop everything is solve my problem. I would just like to say the the support teams thank you for what you do, and when you do get a chance, give my ticket a look. Thank you guys! p.s. I have all 3 emails of where I pre-ordered the game to show as proof of ownership of my account.

-SGT Childs-

Posted by: Youno.8739

Youno.8739

Hello,
I submitted a ticked 3 days ago (#203743) regarding my account being hacked and my in game items being sold and have not received a response.

I used the “recover my account” feature to get back control of the account but it seems that the scumbag that got control of it by submitting a false lost password request to support (Ticket#156553) is getting a better response than I am.

I now have control of my account again and wanted to know about how to get back the items that were sold off.

Posted by: Cyanon.6435

Cyanon.6435

6 days old ticket…. #195707

please give me an update.

Posted by: blurnie.3682

blurnie.3682

(#192163:Unable to mail/sell on trading post)

It’s been more then 3 days without an answer, i’d like to point out that
i gave the EXACT problem + THE SOLUTION. I feel like my post was never
seriously read, because the admins say they need to “@ssess the issue”, while i
clearly gave the issue and other generic replies like we need to get an answer for this matter.

The solution is right there, all that needs to be done is for someone to clear out my mails that are being sent

Posted by: BlackPrince.4965

BlackPrince.4965

ticket #202590
it keeps making my change my password only to keep saying that it is invalid. I’ve only been able to play the game once since i bought it on Chrsitmas.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 30 December 2013

183879 – Resolved.
180921 – Resolved.
183801 - Resolved.
192577 – Resolved.
189750 – Resolved.
194029 – Resolved.
204913 – Resolved.
196553 – Resolved.
178842 - Resolved. Thanks for posting to update me!
Lukiyano.4367 – Resolved. Thanks for posting to update me!
176762 – I asked an agent to review tomorrow.
195926 – I asked an agent to review tomorrow.
202576 – I asked an agent to review tomorrow.
192163 – I asked an agent to review tomorrow.
202590 – I asked an agent to review tomorrow.
200884 – I asked an agent to review tomorrow. (I also do not understand why that name was censored, but the team will review.)
180750 – Your account was hacked and not, as you imply, through some sort of security issues on our end. You will hear from a senior agent soon.
190643 – Please submit a new ticket via an alternative means, following the detailed instructions sent to you on 24 December
197111 – Please have your brother answer the account verification questions sent on 24 December so that we can help him.
195707 – As explained today, we believe that this account is either shared or has been resold. We cannot assist further.
183875 and 183877 (and many others) – Final Response: Stop submitting tickets. Stop making forum posts. As explained on 23 December in response to one of your many other appeals, your account was banned for botting. You did it. We know it. The account will not be reinstated, and we decline to discuss further.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Posted by: TheGhostLP.8654

TheGhostLP.8654

Hello Gaile Gray

I requested a email change on an account i own but I still haven’t recieved any help after 3 days. I included all information with proof or purchase. Would really appreciate it if it could be solved soon!

I don’t have the ticket number as i forgot to save it, sorry. (I made the ticket at about 15:10 ish (03:10 pm) GMT +2. [28.12.13]

Thanks!

Posted by: Ylonaa.4073

Ylonaa.4073

Hi

I’ve been told it was supposed to take 3 days max. for a problem to be solved but its been over 3 days and someone from china is trying to hack into my account and i would like to change the email adress to one i can trust.
I hope this gets resolved as soon as possible because i’m really worried about this.
I know its busy but it’s just a quick change.

Anyways thanks for the big efforts you guys put into this game.

Ticket number : 210303
Title : Attempt to hack my account

Posted by: An Oak Knob.1275

An Oak Knob.1275

Hi can you help me?
I made a ticket about my account display name, and after one reply containing the rules for a account display name blabalbal etc they waited for my reply, I replied what I thought and gave a suggestion to a much better solution.

But the reply that came next just basictly kittening tells me "I don’t give a kitten, here’s a standard “did you like the service” company question"
The reply didn’t contain anything else.
Someone at support just ended it with
“Hello,

We’d love to hear what you think of our customer service. Please take a moment to answer one simple question by clicking either link below:

How would you rate the support you received?"

I mean comeon!
How would I rate it?
BAD that’s what I would rate it.

(edited by An Oak Knob.1275)

Posted by: Carize.8532

Carize.8532

Hi Gaile, thanks for this forum thread! I didn’t exactly know where to post this request til I stumbled upon this thread.
So here goes: my ticket is (request #189314) and it’s about a purchase that I made in-game that debited my wallet of coin but did not give me the item (guild influence) that I paid for. I got replies and what seemed like attempts to help from one CS agent but then it seems like my issue was sent to another agent mid-stream. Now the new agent is asking me the exact same questions that I answered for agent 1 five or six emails ago. Also, I replied to that question with required info but I haven’t gotten a response since 27 Dec. Any update on either the status or on any other questions I need to answer would be appreciated.

Bianca Helios, Ele :: Ganna Shouztu, Ranger :: Selad Mahen, Necro :: Rowan Nightseer, Warr
Melodic Whisper, Thief :: Mephelotic Phantasm, Mes :: Xoboda, Guard :: Plikkik, Engi
Jade Quarry since launch then I started wandering the borderlands of Yak’s Bend

Posted by: syntheafirestorm.2431

syntheafirestorm.2431

Ticket # 201772
We can’t post on the account this ticket is regarding because the password will not stay set. I realize that the issue came up during the holidays, but seriously, the account was made 9 days ago and it still is unusable. Please resolve this.

Posted by: Sanayumoki.3057

Sanayumoki.3057

Using my brother’s account to post cause its been 3 days and no response. Having login issues.

My ticket number is 216628

Haven’t played in a while and when i came back to play again my password wasn’t working. Can’t reset my password because i lost my serial and support just stopped responding. Please help!

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 2 January 2013

176762 - Resolved
195926 - Resolved
202576 - Resolved
200884 - Resolved. See, we were right about the name being ok.
202590 - Agent responded today. Please update your ticket after you’ve reviewed the agent’s suggestions.
189314 – I asked an agent to review this today or tomorrow.
192163 – The devs are investigating this issue.
210303 - As the team explained, you seem to be receiving phishing e-mails. If you wish to change your e-mail address, we’re happy to help. Please respond to your ticket with the info requested. If you are not getting our e-mails, see this forum thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Not-Getting-Our-Mails-Yahoo-Gmail-Hotmail-and-more/first#post2924424
106997 - I see you made a new ticket, but I cannot see what the issue is. An agent responded on 26 November. If you did not get the response, please read this forum thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Not-Getting-Our-Mails-Yahoo-Gmail-Hotmail-and-more/first#post2924424
TheGhostLP.8654 - Please provide your ticket number
An Oak Knob.1275 – We will not change a display name upon request, particularly one that was changed due to a breach of the Naming Policy.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Niks.2419

Niks.2419

I’m posting on the behalf of a friend of mine (Ungotter.6572) who opened a ticket (request #206616) saying he can not remember his character’s name so he can’t retrieve his password.

The ticket is 7 days old and he hasn’t gotten a single response yet.

Posted by: TheGhostLP.8654

TheGhostLP.8654

Hi again, Gaile Gray

Since I didn’t have the Ticket number of my first post i had to remake my ticket, and so i did ^^ Hopefully it won’t take a week to fix this time

Here’s the ticket id: #226850

Thanks again for helping us all ^^ You’re doing a great job

Posted by: USJerseyGooner.7618

USJerseyGooner.7618

My friend can’t log in, so she asked me to post this for her:

She wants to report her ticket that she filed on 1/1/2014 (Ticket# 222211). She’s looking for a refund, because she doesn’t want to wait days to play a game that she paid for 3 days ago.

Posted by: Eternal.3450

Eternal.3450

hello Gaile Gray,

i have sent an email to the support service 4 days ago,but still don’t get any reply.can you review it please?this is my ticket number request #218200,this account is quite important for me,i dont wanna lose it,help me please.see you soon.

Posted by: EagloN.5692

EagloN.5692

Ticket No : 215135

Email Change
I’ve sent this ticked more than a week ago, got the automated reply, and I replied to it with information, so far got nothing back

So I’ve sent another ticket, same thing, please do something!

thank you.

Posted by: Raito.2318

Raito.2318

My friends account got hacked, he sent another support ticket about 3 days ago but gw2 replied with the survey about if you were satisfied or not with the support even though there wasn’t any support given.
Ticket# 207624

Posted by: TWMagimay.9057

TWMagimay.9057

Ticket: 217896
Account restoration and changes to prevent further problems. No answer since the original submission on 31.12.2013.

Posted by: A Cake Slice.6924

A Cake Slice.6924

Ticket 213633
Friend is requesting password change, response was sent 7 days ago

Posted by: Hassan.2164

Hassan.2164

Ticket225929 My email got deleted and I can’t access my account

Hello,
My brother is requesting email change, he answered the questions sent but still no replay (3 days ago).

Thanks in advance

Posted by: Dominic.3781

Dominic.3781

Ticket 226117.

“Sunrise” lost after transmuting and using Transmutation Splitter. 3 days ago created a ticket, but I have not yet received the answer :(

Posted by: BiJay.9830

BiJay.9830

Ticket #224434. Someone from Facebook asked to post this. He can’t access his account and needs some help asap.

Posted by: BiJay.9830

BiJay.9830

Ticket #229492. Another Facebook user got problems logging in.

Posted by: Amonatory.2453

Amonatory.2453

Ticket #236386. Suspended for “Inappropriate Language” when I try to be nice to everyone. Makes sense.

Posted by: Karsoth.7158

Karsoth.7158

Hi, can you please read the support request #229933 ?
Or are you ignoring my friend? Because it took ages for just a reply :/

Thanks support !

Posted by: using.5376

using.5376

Ticket #219661. Posting for a friend who was unjustifiably banned for “botting.” Hasn’t heard from the Support team in nearly a week, becoming increasingly frustrated.

Please advise.