Posted by: Jani FiN.8950

Jani FiN.8950

Ticket #228533. 3 days old now.

Thanks!

Tickets for Review (3 days and older) [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Gobrox.8705

Gobrox.8705

Request #231487 is 3 days old now. Would appreciate it if I could get an update on it.

Posted by: Ashyra.2419

Ashyra.2419

request #228166 is 5 days old now, emails have gone back and forth, but no contact since Friday.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Update: 8 January 2014

206616 – Resolved
222211 – Resolved
215135 – Resolved
207624 – Resolved
213633 – Resolved
226117 – Resolved
229492 – Resolved
219661 – Resolved
228533 – I asked for an agent review tomorrow.
228166 – I asked for an agent review tomorrow.
226850 – As previously explained, the account owner needs to contact Support. We cannot address an issue with someone else, for security reasons. Thanks for understanding.
218200 – As explained, you’ve been offered the only viable restoration date. Please let the team know if you wish them to proceed. Otherwise, the account will remain in its current state — there are no alternative options.
217896 – As previously explained, the account owner needs to contact Support. We cannot address an issue with someone else, for security reasons. Thanks for understanding.
225929 – This is still being worked on. Thank you for today’s reply.
224434 – I count 7 tickets submitted on this issue. This person should not make additional tickets because this is being reviewed, as explained in the agent’s response today.
236386 – This ticket is not three days old. Please wait at least 48 hours before posting in this thread again, if you still need assistance.
229933  – As explained, we are not able to assist your friend. From what I can see, he is not able to prove he is the account owner, which seems somewhat tied to an attempt to change the user name. In order to maintain account security we must decline his request.
231487  – An agent asked security questions on Saturday; we need to have answers before we can assist, to make sure we’re helping the account owner.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Posted by: Failth.2935

Failth.2935

request #224661 is 6 days old now. I would not like to rush you guys into helping me, but I’d like to know how much longer approximately I have to wait

Thank you!

[EDIT]: I got an response now and the issue I had is being worked on.
Thank you a lot

Ranger till the day I die!
Desolation [TLA]

(edited by Failth.2935)

Posted by: dimek.4592

dimek.4592

request #235354 regarding my characters restoration, which as I believe after reading Gaile Gray post on this forum, should be more precisely called ‘account restoration’ and has not been solved yet.
I still have a hope that you may take your time and look on my ticket and hopefully help me to enjoy the game that I like the most recently.

Posted by: Hjorje.9453

Hjorje.9453

Ticket: 237210

Hello Gaile,

It is the third day since I submitted my ticket (Actually probably a few hours earlier the a full 72). I still haven’t received a human response to the ticket. I received the automated response when submitting my ticket and that is the last response I received. I do have a yahoo email address, and this is where my concern is coming from that I am missing the responses since it doesn’t take this long in the past.

A review of my problem. I crafted my Ascended Gauntlets 3 nights ago. I went to transmute the current skin I had (primeval skin) onto the Ascended Gauntlets, which I screwed up. Since it was my own fault for being in a hurry I decided to purchase a transmutation splitter from the Gem Store to fix my issue. It didn’t work. When I went to use the splitter, it would only split the Ruby Orb off of the gauntlets, it wouldn’t split so I could get my Primeval skin back, and this is the reason I submitted a ticket.

I am only requesting the Primeval Gauntlet skin back so I can transmute it over the ascended Gauntlets to keep my look, if that is not possible, could I at least have my 300 gems back for an item that didn’t work. Thank you.

Side Note: On a side note, I did respond to the automated ticket I received after 24 hours without and response to give an alternate email address in case I wasn’t receiving the response from the team. Still no response.

Hjorje

(edited by Hjorje.9453)

Posted by: Henrietta.9315

Henrietta.9315

Ticket from 05.01.2014 about Gem Code issue. Still got no e-mail response about possible solution of my problem .
(Also, yesterday I’ve recieved a Green Quaggan backpack from Gw2 Consumer Support and I’m a little bit confused because of it.)

Posted by: Karsoth.7158

Karsoth.7158

229933 – As explained, we are not able to assist your friend. From what I can see, he is not able to prove he is the account owner, which seems somewhat tied to an attempt to change the user name. In order to maintain account security we must decline his request.

How can he prove he is the account owner? you banned his account because he asked to change the email, if you wont unban him and let him play with his courrent mail.

He also sent you the paypal data when he bought the game, he told you everything about the account… He also said me to write that the Thief is a human female (he forgot to write it), with Nika armor died black and lines dyed. Why did you banned him if he asked to change the email? don’t change it but don’t ban for no reason.
Cant you please reply to his ticket? is much more easyer for both of you and for me.

He also have all mail from gw2 when he bought the game, your reply to his ticket when asked to change the email and all. he can prove he’s the owner of the account but it seems you wont see his proof… help him, really.

Thanks

(edited by Karsoth.7158)

Posted by: TheGhostLP.8654

TheGhostLP.8654

Hey again.

Because you told me to, she has now made the ticket instead of me, but we’ve been waiting for 2 weeks already so I’m going straight to this thread, because I doubt I’m going to get any response unless i do so.

Ticket: #244784

Posted by: cerberus.1937

cerberus.1937

request #227267

going on a week now and not so much as a how can we help you. I sure hope the issue isn’t time sensitive since not 1 person has even given me 1 response since I sent the ticket over a week ago.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Will update later today.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: CursedShaitan.9720

CursedShaitan.9720

Request #237654

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 9 January 2014

228166 – Resolved
237654 – A password reset was sent today. If you are writing on behalf of another person, the account owner needs to write directly for security reasons.
227267 – I asked for an agent review today.
228533 – Still under review
231988 – Still under review
237210 – Still under review
235354  – Your character deletion was the result of account sharing. As agents have explained, you are not eligible for account restoration, because we do not provide services related to an intentional breach of the UA.
229933  – Someone else was able to prove that they owned the account. If your friend wishes to dispute this, please ask him to update his ticket. (He should not make a new ticket and we cannot assist through the forums.)
244784 – An agent responded and the account owner now needs to update the ticket to answer the account verification questions.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Renegadez.3281

Renegadez.3281

[Guild Wars 2 Support] Re: transferred to another server (request #243214)

My wife transferred to another server on accident can you please check into this ticket Thank you very much!

Posted by: Karsoth.7158

Karsoth.7158

229933 – Someone else was able to prove that they owned the account. If your friend wishes to dispute this, please ask him to update his ticket. (He should not make a new ticket and we cannot assist through the forums.)

If he can’t make a new ticket, and cannot be assisted via forum what can he do?
should he reply again to the ticket where nobody answer? in the last reply he got the admin wrote:
" Any further replies or messages in regards to this account may be closed without a response. "
That is a bit wierd… ignoring people…

(edited by Karsoth.7158)

cerberus.1937

request #227267
person that responded didn’t even read the issue so I still have not been helped just someone who skimmed and came to the wrong conclusion. over 1 week still waiting; I hope that since the issue seemed to be time sensitive it wont be held against me as it was support that didn’t respond in over a week .

Posted by: Hjorje.9453

Hjorje.9453

Ticket: 237210

Hello Gaile,

Thank you for the response in regards to my ticket. While I understand that the ticket is still being reviewed, shouldn’t I have had at least a response from a person by day 4 to update me on the problem. That was the only reason I posted here is because I haven’t had a single response from a living person.

Also as stated above, if I have had a response I didn’t receive it. Which I know there have been problems in the past with the email provider I use. Any more information on the subject would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hjorje

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 10 January 2014

243214 – Resolved
237210 – Your ticket is in the queue and will be attended to as soon as possible. There is no email issue that we’re aware of, we’re just a bit backed up on tickets right now, and apologize for the delay.
227267 – Final Response: This has been fully answered. We are not able to refund the gems used to purchase the character slots, as you did not purchase within the promotional period.
229933 – Final Response: Your friend was unable to provide proof of ownership in order for us to help him. Conclusion: He does not own the account and we will not change the user name for obvious security reasons.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Sort.6243

Sort.6243

Ticket #232347. 4 days old now.

Thanks!

Posted by: Leia.8759

Leia.8759

Ticket #243843 . 3 days old. Thanks

Posted by: Niels.5396

Niels.5396

can I get an insight in ticket #241165?
I made it on 8-1-2014

Posted by: Jani FiN.8950

Jani FiN.8950

Ticket #228533. 3 days old now.

Thanks!

I am still waiting for answer

Posted by: Kheldorn.5123

Kheldorn.5123

Ticket #245045

Hi! I’d like you to review my case since I’m not satisfied with the answer. My request is in my opinion resonable from my personal data security point of view and I think it’s something you can do to help me. I’m not posting here the problem description since it may put me at risk of hacking.

Posted by: Ayameflora.5642

Ayameflora.5642

request #242351 is 4 days old, No rush really just thought I’d let you know.
Thanks!

Posted by: TWMagimay.9057

TWMagimay.9057

Ticket: 235962
Last reply: 5 days ago

Also:

217896 – As previously explained, the account owner needs to contact Support. We cannot address an issue with someone else, for security reasons. Thanks for understanding.

Excuse me? The account owner did contact support in that ticket. 3 times over 7 days. Support replied with an automated msg and a “rate our support” e-mail. Are you mixing up ticket numbers or something?

(edited by TWMagimay.9057)

Posted by: CursedShaitan.9720

CursedShaitan.9720

Request #237654

email never came. was not in any spam filter/folder either. The account is intended for use by sig other but was purchased by me and all reciept / serial information is in my email address that is registered to the account i’m posting from and play with. As i set up the account with out creating a character and she has sadly not yet had a chance to play i’m the only person that has access to proof of ownership. For these reason along with my familiarity with the game, support and the fact that she can’t get access to the website account either to post on the forums is why i am speaking on her behalf. She is more than happy to respond to any inquiry she receives from from her email address but so far as not even received her reset email. Ill forward her the receipt info but she is too mad and doesn’t want to waste anymore time on it. I’m just hoping if i can get it straightened out she will be willing to give the game/company another shot. Either way. Send her reset. we’ve been checking her email every few hours for days now.

Posted by: DrDivine.5378

DrDivine.5378

My issue is fairly basic, I have a gem store code I wish to use someone got me for a late Christmas present that isn’t registering correctly. it’s been confirmed the code is still good, but for some reason it won’t register.

I need an admin to manually put the code in there to have the reward sent to my account. I sent an email that has all required information for my proof of ownership including the serial code and the gem store code.

ticket no. 247685

(edited by DrDivine.5378)

cerberus.1937

request #227267

requesting a response from a manager or supervisor as there are additional concerns that were left unanswered in sent emails. Having one person tell me one thing then waste my time to create a ticket and wait to not have an answer for over a week; I don’t appreciate being lied to and would appreciate an answer from someone that can clear things up.

(edited by cerberus.1937)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update 13 December 2014

232347 – Resolved
237654 – Resolved. Password was reset today. Information sent to the account owner, as always.
242351 – Agent responded yesterday and awaits a reply.
228533 – This should be reviewed today. Sorry for the delay.
235962, 217881, 217896, 232743, and possibly others – An agent is reviewing this today. With multiple contacts and personal security issues, I want to be sure this is managed properly, so thank you for your patience.
243843 – I asked for an agent review today.
241165 – I asked for an agent review today.
245045 – This has been answered fully and accurately and the decision will not be changed.
227267 – I responded to your ticket. You then created a new ticket. Please work with me in the first ticket so I can understand what happened.
247685 – Your ticket will be handled in the future.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: phenom.6127

phenom.6127

I am posting for my friend who has not been able to access his account for the last 6 days and he has submitted two tickets during that time with no followup. his ticket numbers are #241860 and #258129. His email that he has been using for the game was an email given to him in college and so the email became inactive 6 days ago. He’s trying to change to the email [[[redacted for security]]]. And his Display Name is the [[[redacted for security]]].

He has already sent the other information in the emails to your support staff

(edited by Moderator)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

I am posting for my friend who has not been able to access his account for the last 6 days and he has submitted two tickets during that time with no followup. his ticket numbers are #241860 and #258129. His email that he has been using for the game was an email given to him in college and so the email became inactive 6 days ago. He’s trying to change to the email [[[redacted for security]]]. And his Display Name is the [[[redacted for security]]].

He has already sent the other information in the emails to your support staff

Hey Phenom,

I know you want to help your friend, and I’m sure we can get this sorted for him. But please never include sensitive information like an email address in a forum post. I redacted all that stuff, including his display name.

An agent just looked at the ticket, and it should be resolved very soon.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: phenom.6127

phenom.6127

Sorry about that Gaile, thanks for the help, very appreciated!

Posted by: Elami.7216

Elami.7216

Hello, I filed ticket #245445 on 1/9/14 for a password reset and it is still outstanding. I have sent in all of the required serial information that was asked of me. If you could please look at it when you get the chance. Thank you.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Hello, I filed ticket #245445 on 1/9/14 for a password reset and it is still outstanding. I have sent in all of the required serial information that was asked of me. If you could please look at it when you get the chance. Thank you.

I seem actually to be seeing at least four tickets about this. Please do not submit any more tickets, but if you wish to add more information, update your oldest ticket and leave the others closed.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Sanayumoki.3057

Sanayumoki.3057

Hello Gaile, I know my ticket isn’t super important and the team has other issues to deal with, but anyway its been more than three days, would be nice if i got a reply or something, thank you.

249348 Ticket number.

cerberus.1937

request #227267
replied to your last email and would like to thank you for taking the time to fix the issue and explain the situation!

thanks again!

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 14 January 2014

247685 – Resolved
241860 – Resolved
245445 – Resolved
249348 – Resolved. But I think your suggestion has merit. I think you should post it, as I know the devs are actively reading the forums very frequently these days. Perhaps place it in the GW2 Discussion Sub-forum.
228533 – Agent responded yesterday. Please let us know if you want to proceed.
242351 – Agent responded Sunday. Please update the ticket if you desire assistance.
243843 – Agent responded today. Please update your ticket with your desired action.
241165 – Agent responded yesterday.
235962, 217881, 217896, 232743, and possibly others – Final response sent today.
cerberus.1937 – Glad to have helped!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Nnz.2430

Nnz.2430

Posted by: Leia.8759

Leia.8759

Ticket #241710

An agent had replied and disabled the mobile authentication.
I had my own mobile authentication now.
I replied to the agent through mail and now waiting for account restoration.

Posted by: zooki.7638

zooki.7638

Ticket #250854
Returning to the game and discovered my account has been stolen, posted this ticket 4 days ago but no response other than the automated email. Replied to the original email twice to try get a response but no luck (having a friend post this on the forum for me as I cannot access my account).

Posted by: Nemrak.7532

Nemrak.7532

I am still waiting for a response since saturday (11 january). It is about my account being hacked. I responded to the questions but I didn’t receive an answer.
Thank you!
(I posted this using my friends account since I can’t access mine)

(edited by Nemrak.7532)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Tell your friend to stop flooding the ticket system with duplicate tickets immediately. I have asked for a review, but he must stop making new tickets now.

The team resolves thousands of issues a day. He will be helped in the order received.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 15 January 2014

244784 – Resolved
255438 – Your friend submitted a huge number of tickets. This will delay his response. Once the team can establish that he owns the account, they will help him. Please be aware that he is in danger of losing his support service privileges if he continues to submit duplicate tickets.
241710 – You have submitted four tickets on this situation. Please concentrate on the one (original) ticket in which the agent is active. I am sure this will be resolved soon.
250854 – Your friend submitted two tickets. Please ask him to update only his original ticket. We are sorry for the delay and he will be helped as soon as possible.
249549 – You submitted two tickets. Please update only your original ticket if you need to do so. You will be helped as soon as possible. And please, never access your friend’s account again; he’s welcome to post on your behalf.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: zooki.7638

zooki.7638

Ticket #250232
This is my friends other ticket, he has updated everything asked in response to the agent but has not heard back in 5 days.

Posted by: Chase.3468

Chase.3468

1. my friend cant get a verification email so he cant log on. Thank you in advanced.

Posted by: Chase.3468

Chase.3468

Sorry ticket #254999, it didn’t go through

Posted by: Nemrak.7532

Nemrak.7532

Update: 15 January 2014

244784 – Resolved
255438 – Your friend submitted a huge number of tickets. This will delay his response. Once the team can establish that he owns the account, they will help him. Please be aware that he is in danger of losing his support service privileges if he continues to submit duplicate tickets.
241710 – You have submitted four tickets on this situation. Please concentrate on the one (original) ticket in which the agent is active. I am sure this will be resolved soon.
250854 – Your friend submitted two tickets. Please ask him to update only his original ticket. We are sorry for the delay and he will be helped as soon as possible.
249549 – You submitted two tickets. Please update only your original ticket if you need to do so. You will be helped as soon as possible. And please, never access your friend’s account again; he’s welcome to post on your behalf.

Thank you for response but still…the waiting time is very high considering it is an account issue :/

Posted by: brian.4160

brian.4160

130816-001901 first ticket on 8-16-2013
still not resolved and last response received on 9-21-2013

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 16 January 2014

250232 – Your friend submitted two tickets. Please ask him to update only his original ticket (this one). He is actively discussing with an agent and I’m sure this will be resolved soon.
254999 – Your friend submitted three tickets. Please ask him to update only his original ticket (this one). This has been routed to a senior agent for assistance.
249549 – An agent is reviewing this today
brian.4160 – We transitioned to a new support system last October. Please submit a new ticket so that we can help you. Visit “Support” at the top of this page, and then “Submit a request” to fill out a new ticket. Thank you.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet