Tickets for Review (3 days and older) [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: NightNWolf.7189

NightNWolf.7189

Dear Gaile.
I’m nanze.2876.
I know this forum is for 3days after sending ticket. but i have to write bellow in this forum.
Before #121107-001485 is resolved, I purchased another package with this account in Guild Wars2 Homepage, The day before yesterday.
but this account has been suspended AGAIN. It’s really really sad. why this things occurs to me again ?
ticket number on this account :
121116-000533

It is really driving me crazy.

(edited by NightNWolf.7189)

Posted by: Zong.2065

Zong.2065

Hi Gaile Gray

I logged into Guild Wars 2 at approximately noon on 13th of November 11:00AM (GMT+8)

The first thing I did was exploring Snowden Drifts after that I formed up to run Ascalonian Catacombs with my guild members

I finished at about 2:30PM for a little rest then I back on line after 30 minute

Me and my group continued farm in Ascalonian catacombs dungeon till 5:00PM then logged out.

Approximately 11:00PM I logged in and follow my guild members to battle in WvW for about 1 hour

As I left WvW I went to waypoint of Twilight Arbor, Honor of the Waves and Citadel of Flame to unlock them.

After that I backed to Lion’s Arch and purchase a number of 80 gears from Trading Post.

Shortly, my account access have been blocked. about 11/14 2:00am(GMT+8)

I have been a honest player all through out my game play,

Ticket #’s
121110-000763
121110-000941
121112-001366

Thanks.

(edited by Zong.2065)

Posted by: killerjoker.6879

killerjoker.6879

Gaile, the update says “121110-002302: Botting; will not be reinstated”?! Can I still send more information into the ticket to prove I’m innocent because I seriously do not bot or use any third-party program of that sort. Does screenshots help because I have about half a dozen of screenshot of me playing guild wars 2 and doing world bosses. Also, is the serial code, the code for activating the account? I really do not bot and I want to prove my innocence and get my account unbanned. Thank you.

Posted by: Hero Of Time.1053

Hero Of Time.1053

“121107-002636 Charge-backs resulted in closure of account. If you did not charge back this purchase, contact your seller and get a refund.”

I do not understand what this means. Or what a “Charge-back” is. I have proof I purchase from via GameStop. I have the full collector’s edition, game, statue, pictures, tin and all.

I have contacted my seller and credit card company and they no nothing of it either. Please get back to me

If there is an amount due to you via ArenaNet, from a “Charge Back” I can ensure you that I can pay it back right away. If one of the times I bought gems maybe it screwed up. Please get back to me thank you.

Posted by: qian qian momery.4085

qian qian momery.4085

Hi Gaile
Hello, my friend, please take a look at my ticket, I to update it. I’m looking forward to your audit, I really very innocent, in the game I really don’t have any violation of the rules of the game behavior, misunderstood let me very pain. Hope you can survey clear as soon as possible! Thank you!
Ticket ID: 121109-000618

Posted by: carvaka.1684

carvaka.1684

thank you for the update Gaile Gray. Havent heard anything back via email so its good to see its at least under review.

Posted by: ling.9627

ling.9627

Incident: 121110-002383
plz help me Gaile Gray!!

Posted by: Corwin.4120

Corwin.4120

hello
you said that im a bot until i was wating 5days.
and now im waiting 7days.
you said that im RMT will not be reinstated.

Ive been NEVER real money trading. GW2 as well as in another MMOs.
because i really hate that stuff.
i think The process is more important than the result.
You have to give it to me. positive proof. what to did with that money.
if my account really did RMT, it seems like Hacked.
because I never do RMT now and forever. i didnt RMT 100% sure.

Please Restore my account if it was hacked.

121110-000847

Posted by: Archituethis.8274

Archituethis.8274

My guildmate is unable to post in this thread due to her account being bugged and saying it requires a new serial code. She has been unable to access her account for 4 days. Please help her. Ticket Number: 121112-000714

Posted by: sinshadow.3784

sinshadow.3784

i update my ticket , get no reply —even no automatic reply , and i couldn’t log into the forum . so i borrowed the account of my friend to log into the forum .
here is my ticket : 121106-001007
you have already unblocked my account , but you just blocked it again . my friends are waiting for me to play with them in the week end . please check this for me .

Posted by: Kandar.4380

Kandar.4380

Hi Gaile,
Your help would be much appreciated. I’ve only been able to get in about 2 short days of play before being suspended for an account issue. I’ve submitted pretty much everything i can think of in my ticket to get things resolved. 121113-003627
Thanks in advance.

Posted by: Val.8312

Val.8312

Up to 3 days now and haven’t heard anything.
Please check 121113-001461

Posted by: Timber Wolf.4308

Timber Wolf.4308

My brother was falsely accused of botting on monday 22:00 (GMT+1), he then recovered his account on wednesday but you gave him the account without serial code so he can’t log on the forums nor the game
He’s been waiting (updating the support ticket about the problem) and told them he had to wait 48 hours, so the recovering hasn’t still been made, and he doesn’t want to open another ticket to spam.

Can u take a look at the incident?: 121112-002964

It’s just that keeps telling him his grace period has ended (he has been playing since pre-start and has 2 80s and 2700 achievement points)

He says, he has been looking on forums, and the same problems like him, has been solved in 6 hours or so, so please check it,

Thank you.

Posted by: hinzi.2761

hinzi.2761

“121111-002801 Under review”

please let me know if there is anything I can do to speed up getting my account back. The “break” was nice and just what I needed, I got alot done with my home remodeling project, but I am going to be done with it tomorrow and it would be nice to play this weekend.

My account was banned on the 11th. My husband and I were grouped together in Fireheart Rise, he was playing his ranger, I was playing my minions necro, neither of us use macros or anything else but we were both banned at the same time for “using an ingame exploit.” He got his account reinstated the next day, but I’m still waiting. Please let me know if you need any info from me. Thank you for your time in resolving this issue.

Posted by: Druydo.2354

Druydo.2354

Hello Gaile Gray,
my Ticket is #121113-003557 and i created at 12th night.. i don’t know when they exactly suspended my account but i was playing in the morning of 12th…
5 days passed right now since the account issue happened, it doesn’t let me login into my game, even though the game updates itself… luckily i got a mail from NCsoft Account Support that says it is in under-investigation or also you wrote that its in under review but still i don’t see any reason to be in that situation, its is so ambiguous and unexpected… at least if they could inform me about the investigation on the account issue, maybe i could be helpful by providing personal information or authenticity of my identity or the bill that they may need ? which i believe there shouldn’t be any problem at all in the first place… not “kind” at all to be in such a punishment feeling situation without any convincing reason or any reason at all… please, i am as a customer requesting you to enlighten me about it or solve it, so i can reenjoy my game… i am afraid that because we are entering to weekend, solving will be delayed to monday which means no gaming weekend, that is just sad, after all time that we spent on some misunderstood issue.. thanks in advance anyone who will be helpful and Gaile Gray..

Posted by: Jillian Wong.1237

Jillian Wong.1237

My ticket: 121111-001050 submitted on 11Nov
GW2 Username: wangzhe1278@gmail.com or Jillian Wong.1237
Your serial code: Have already in my ticket
A character name: Tarakee
A detailed description of the issue that you’re experiencing: I was blocked beacuse you said I’m using 3rd party software to cheat or botting. But I did nothing except for using a VPN.
Any error code that you are getting: 45:6:3:2114

Posted by: Clover.5764

Clover.5764

I purchased the GuildWars 2 account from offical website and payment review team treat my transaction was found to be fraudulent in nature. There is evidence inside the ticket that I seriously purchase the account from offical website.
[Incident: 121109-000532]?

The review team give me an answer with “This Guild Wars 2 game account has been permanently closed. In addition to the permanent closure of the game account, the credit or debit card used in the transaction has been permanently blocked in our system. There is no option to have this account reopened or to have the block removed from the game account.”

Is it fair to me? Look like they are going to ignore me. I spent my money to purchase this game and at last I have gotten nothing.

Posted by: Bubu.7925

Bubu.7925

Posting on behalf of my boyfriend’s account that got banned, hence he cannot even access the forums:

Account: Bob.1039
Ticket number: 121113-002936

While he was playing WvW in the Eternal Battlegrounds, he was abruptly booted, and received the message that he was banned for botting at 11.41am 13th November 2012.

We really wish to play The Lost Shores together!
Please check asap, thank you!

Posted by: TGKC.9518

TGKC.9518

Ticket # 121112-002837

Has been 4 days with no reply and I would like to get this issue cleared up.

Posted by: BearArms.1654

BearArms.1654

Edit: Finally heard from support tonight. They have permanently closed my game account and blocked my card from the system. I’m okay with the latter part of that, but I’m wondering if I could have my account reopened or if I should just make a new account when I buy the game again.

121108-000346

(edited by BearArms.1654)

Posted by: Lelak.7953

Lelak.7953

Thanks for the response Gaile. I understand that support is over run with these review. And I thank you for the small progress made. My issue has been under review since yesterday and I haven’t heard anything back from support yet.

121113-000159 Under review

Posted by: Meix.3710

Meix.3710

Hmm. well, it’s now the 4th day since my false positive bot ban & original ticket creation. I received zero response, so I created a ticket on the NCSoft support website, which is apparently directly linked to GW2 support (didn’t think it’d make a second ticket on GW2 support site), and I finally got some action on my original ticket – it got marked as a duplicate ticket! Still no response to my issue though.

Original Ref# 121112-000075, Today’s Ref# 121115-003666

Please unban me, I’ve been waiting for days now with no response after having done nothing wrong ingame to warrant this ban. Thanks.

Sorry if I’m not supposed to repost, not sure if Gaile is looking at posts before her most recent update to this thread.

Please, please please unban me before the weekend events end… =\ I’m on mumble listening to everyone have fun with the new content, including the person who got banned just after me – he had his account restored, but I’m still stuck here waiting.. and I have done none of the things am accused of doing.

Ref# 121112-000075, Ref# 121115-003666

The emails notifying me about the weekend events just rubs salt in my wounds =\ When I have done nothing wrong

(edited by Meix.3710)

Posted by: Deeter.8743

Deeter.8743

I have been falsely accused now of using a third party program. What a joke! First I was hacked, than accused of botting and now a third party program. For the smug that think Anet has it right. Just hope you are not falsely accused and banned for just playing a game. I no longer wish to play a game that is quick to judge and falsely ban. What a rip off of 78 bucks. A license to steal if you ask me. I will look at other recourses such as consumer boards ecetra and warn everyone I can what a sham this game really is.

Posted by: Jist.7643

Jist.7643

Blocked/Suspended Account
121113-002345 on 11/13/2012
Its been 3 days and still no reply, was moving this here to see if i may finally get a response

Posted by: EASE.3096

EASE.3096

“121111-000203 Botting; will not be reinstated”

like i said before, i never ever use third party program or these kind of things, so i really dont know what kind of evidence that you get show that I was using the third party program, if you really think you get the right result of analyzing my account, could you please tell me when, where, and what kind of action you think I was using the third party program to do? I really wrathful about your accusation?because i’m innocent. Thus, I hope you can review my case, and give me a true verdict. Otherwise, I will go legal process to protect my virtual assets, not just because i pay the box, but also for my time and enthusiasm for this game which i loved !!

Thank you for your consideration.

Posted by: Lelak.7953

Lelak.7953

Updates before you head home for the weekend?

Thanks for the responses Wrekk and Gaile. Now if you’ll excuse me I have some one time events to run and some major legendary farming to do. <3

(edited by Lelak.7953)

Posted by: carvaka.1684

carvaka.1684

from the length of time some of these accounts are “under review” they must sit and go through the characters lifetime minute by minute or something. its taking longer to get my ticket reviewed and something done than it took Guild Wars 2 to be developed…

Posted by: Zetia.5846

Zetia.5846

121108-000873; Blocked/suspended account issue

My ticket has been open for 5 days without response. I would love to hear back from you guys <3

Posted by: Igopewpew.8693

Igopewpew.8693

121108-002427 Under review; I am writing for direct assistance

Any update on this ?

Posted by: Dabaron.5168

Dabaron.5168

Dear Gaile ,

I am hoping for a response for ticket 121113-000110 about being banned for botting and still no reply. please update

Posted by: qian qian momery.4085

qian qian momery.4085

Hi Gaile Gray
Hello,My dear friends, if you can help me, I would be very grateful. I’m really very innocent, hope you can review my ticket, for through update ticket, I have submitted all I can think of, I think this is a misunderstanding, my dear friends, I believe you will help me.
Ticket ID: 121109-000618

Posted by: aL Capwnd.7132

aL Capwnd.7132

Dear Gaile Gray,
My account somehow got suspended and the last time I actually signed on to play this game was almost a month ago. I am very confused what led to this suspension. I sent a ticket this past monday and I have not received any updates. Any help would be appreciated. My first ticket ID is 121112-003250 and my second one is 121114-000402

Posted by: Glenfiddich.5879

Glenfiddich.5879

Ref ID 121114-000710
First filed incident 11/13/2012
Support needed more info.
Updated 11/14/2012 02:59 AM
Support : escalating your ticket to our Payment Review Team to research your issue. Someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Because I want a refund.
Updated 11/15/2012 11:12 PM
Because it’s taking a long time.
Posting on forum 11/17/2012
Seeing how many ppl got in the same situation as I am… Depressing.
I only played for 2 days… How hard is it to study my case?

(edited by Glenfiddich.5879)

Posted by: Saber.5012

Saber.5012

Gaile,
On your post for the Nov 10th update of the ticket status it says that my ticket is “under review”
But in your most recent update for Nov 14th and 15th my ticket isn’t even on the list.
It has been well over a week since I was banned and submitted a ticket, please look into this as it is getting increasingly frustrating as I have provided all the information that the support team has requested yet no answer, no reply.

Ticket #: 121108-002932

Posted by: poohy.9423

poohy.9423

Hello Gaile, I got new serial key and I’m just waiting for response if I can get back my banned account with new serial key, looking forward to your reply.
Ticket: 121109-001805

Posted by: Icy Prawn.9402

Icy Prawn.9402

#121113-000354 – Closed – 11/12/2012
Under review was the last it was changed to, now its closed?! i dont understand what has happened, i have heard no word from the team, not even an attempt was made, like i said my acc was taken over by an unknown party without my authorization and now my ticket is closed without any answer to what has happened or is happening with my account! I still cant log in and it still get the error its terminated, i need answers for this unfair treatment im getting.

Posted by: mlodydragon.7403

mlodydragon.7403

Hello,
My account has been suspended due to an unknown issue to me sent ticket 14 Nov still no answer, please dear Support, reply.
Incident: 121114-002786

Posted by: Kite.3724

Kite.3724

Account Terminated [Incident: 121115-001408]

Dear ANet Admins/GMs/Moderators,

I am posting on behalf of a good friend whose account was TERMINATED for no apparent reason. Hence, he can not login into the forums to post any replies.
Kindly refer and expedite on the incident number above as he has not received any replies after an ANet GM has replied implying that they have “proof” that he has been abusing the game via a 3rd party program.

His last reply to the support email;

Response Via Email (GM Phields) 15/11/2012 06:51 PM

Hello,
Your Guild Wars 2 account has been closed for using an illegal third-party program.
I want you to know that we take great care when analyzing accounts prior to termination. NCsoft support staff is both diligent and conservative in determining which accounts are using these programs, and we only terminate an account only after we are able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that such use has occurred.
For additional information, please visit the following links for the Rules of Conduct, the User Agreement, and the Conduct Breaches & Outcomes:

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/guild-wars-2-rules-of-conduct/
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/guild-wars-2-user-agreement/
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/guild-wars-2-conduct-breaches-outcomes/

Regards,
GM Phields
Guild Wars 2 Support Team

Dear ArenaNet,
I have checked through the forums and I think that the illegal third party program that you’re saying I’m running should be connected to my Alienware Keyboard and Microsoft X6 Sidewinder mouse with macro capabilities. Can you please confirm if this is true?

I have never set any macros nor do I have any intention to use them unlike in WoW. The only keybind I set is for push-to-talk on Mumble on my mouse.

Cheers,
Daryl.

Kindly act upon this ASAP if possible as this is a serious issue and highly inconveniencing my friend as he can not participate in the Lost Shores event.

Posted by: Corwin.4120

Corwin.4120

my ticket is 8days old.
i don’t know what mean “in progress”
because already past 1day after changed status “in progress”

ticket no. 121110-000847

Posted by: zrathos.9257

zrathos.9257

On 11/11 I bought 2 copies (one for me and one for a friend) from the guildwars 2 site.
On 11/14 both accounts were suspended and we both made support tickets.
On 11/16 for some unknown reason I got my money back, I did NOT do a charge back. I’m happy I was able to get my money back if you plan on ignoring me, but I did pay you for a reason in the first place, I wanted to play your great game. I’d be willing to re-buy the game, however I have heard nothing from support as to why this happened. Before I buy from you again I would really like to know why this happened and why I can trust that it won’t happen again.

My ticket 121115-000111
My friend’s name Obirobkenobi.3012 I don’t have his ticket number at the moment

Posted by: Lugdush.3702

Lugdush.3702

it has been 4 days and still there is no response.
Incident: 121113-002482

Posted by: Leira.9702

Leira.9702

“121028-001758 Under review; I specificially asked for another review”

Thank you Gaile and sorry for the trouble. Just want to know if my acc will be reinstatet or not and if, i asked them to make my able to apply another serial. If not if i can keep my mail and such and have my acc deleted (basically).

I also added english text to my ticket.

Thanks
D.

(edited by Leira.9702)

Posted by: TheFieryShadow.6597

TheFieryShadow.6597

Hi – I am posting this on behalf of my dad, who has been unable to play the past few days after his account became incorrectly suspended. We would both greatly appreciate it if his ticket could be reviewed. Thank you!

yorel.9074 [Incident: 121114-002488]
Not sure where to start. I was going to wait for your next update to see if my ticket was listed but saw in one of your old posts that the list only contained ticket numbers that were reported here. In my support ticket I gave them the basics that I was playing and my screen went black except for the GW2 cursor. I had to do a Ctrl-Alt-Del to stop the game. When I tried to log back in is when I got the message that I was terminated. I’ve been reading the posts for 3 days trying to determine what might have caused my termination. I thought my odd playing style might have triggered something. I’m not looking for any special treatment for the following, just that someday I will get my game and single character back. I’m 66 and had a shoulder replacement 3 weeks ago and was thrilled to find out that I could play with one hand by pressing both mouse buttons at the same time to move and assigning jump to a side button. I had been putting a lot of hours in since I’m retired and that is about all I can do. I hope playing this way didn’t cause something. Another thing I saw mentioned was idling. The only thing I can think of is waiting at a skill point that I’ve failed at several times for someone else to try so I could join them. Hopefully this isn’t considered unattended idling since I am watching for another player. I also saw comments about 3rd party programs. Looking through my processes while bringing up the GW2 login screen I noticed the Steam overlay program that you get by adding your game as a non-Steam game. I’m sure you are familiar with that. I use it so my son can contact me from Steam chat while I’m in GW2. This is my first MMO and I hope I will be able to continue it eventually. If the ticket is resolved and it was something I did, I would like to know what so I don’t do it again. Whether or not my account gets restored, thanks for trying.

Posted by: ObiRobKenobi.3012

ObiRobKenobi.3012

On 11/11 I bought 2 copies (one for me and one for a friend) from the guildwars 2 site.
On 11/14 both accounts were suspended and we both made support tickets.
On 11/16 for some unknown reason I got my money back, I did NOT do a charge back. I’m happy I was able to get my money back if you plan on ignoring me, but I did pay you for a reason in the first place, I wanted to play your great game. I’d be willing to re-buy the game, however I have heard nothing from support as to why this happened. Before I buy from you again I would really like to know why this happened and why I can trust that it won’t happen again.

My ticket 121115-000111
My friend’s name Obirobkenobi.3012 I don’t have his ticket number at the moment

This is ObiRobKenobi, the friend mentioned above. My ticket number is 121114-002750. I have not received ANY response from support since I submitted my ticket on Wednesday afternoon.

Posted by: Quasimodo.6529

Quasimodo.6529

Hey Gaile Gray!

Incident: 121115-000034

Posted by: hyperphoenix.6528

hyperphoenix.6528

Please review my ticket if you can. Ticket number is 121114-001555 and was sent on the 15th.

My account was terminated for assisting in botting and real money trading. I never did any of this. When I got this game I logged in only once to create my character and start. I decided to give this game another try a few weeks later only to get the message that my account was terminated. I did not click on any suspicious links in emails (I never even got one of those. I have no idea how my account was taken but my email, bank account, and the accounts of the other games I play were not hacked. I completely changed my email and passwords for everything and put an authenticator on after my account was terminated. The ticket status is currently “duplicate” and I don’t know what that means.

I did submit a ticket but I did not have a support account at the time and when I did get an answer it led me to a page that had an error in it.

I know this takes time but I’m starting to feel somewhat bitter about the quality of support and I’m beginning to lose trust in this company. I apologize if this sounds rude, I don’t intend to be so.

Posted by: kcchang.3168

kcchang.3168

Dear Gaile,

“121108-000371 Under review; thanks for that additional info”

But my ticket status is “Closed”, the account still suspended, and not received any email from the past week. What is this going on?

Posted by: PhotonVoid.6470

PhotonVoid.6470

I was banned on Monday the 12th with a Guild Mate, his account has been un-banned, I have received no email, questions, responses from any of my tickets.

121115-004025

Posted by: vlauer.2014

vlauer.2014

121026-001449

Still no help after countless posts here, as said Gaile, I can’t access the answer you gave me, didn’t receive it via mail and I have issues with creating a Support Account.

Posted by: poohy.9423

poohy.9423

Waiting 7 days for answer. Ticket: 121109-001805