Tickets for Review (3 days and older) [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

This thread is intended for you to use to follow up on support issues that have been filed with support but have not been resolved in three days or more or, perhaps, tickets about which you have continuing questions.

Please allow the team time to resolve issues before posting here, so don’t submit a ticket and post, but rather follow-up if the ticket needs a review after it’s been in the queues for five four three days or more.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Posted by: Shwakax.7536

Shwakax.7536

My account was hacked, and subsequently banned for “realworld money trading” – I put in 2 tickets on friday and one on saturday and still nothing. Please could someone at least look at my ticket? I am hoping this gets resolved, but it seems like everytime i get my hopes up and check my email, and see nothing its beginning to make me think im kind of screwed. I dont really want to have to buy the game again, that would suck, and make my wife mad lol
Please if any support peoples who read these could just take a look and fix my issue that would be fantastic, or even say something, tell me whats wrong and how i can fix this.
I haven’t ever been involved in any real world trading of items for real money, and its such a drag to have my account perma banned for such when i did nothing wrong. I played on thursday night, went to work friday, came home from work and was banned.
Please if someone could have a look and tell me what can be done that would be awesome.
Ticket #’s
120901-001319 sent friday aug. 31
120901-001429 sent friday aug. 31
120902-001421 sent sep. 1

Posted by: dudemanjac.5184

dudemanjac.5184

I did your prioritized ticket thing on Sept. 1st. My original ticket was on the 29th. I heard back on the 30th that it needed to be sent up to a supervisor and NOTHING since. What is the hold up?

Posted by: Kimora san.2148

Kimora san.2148

Hello,

I am posting from my friend’s account because mine is still hacked.

I was wondering one thing. I was hacked, on August 23rd and i see a lot of later hacked account already returned to their rightfull owners.

This hacked has blocked my GW2 account, and the linked GW1 account.

So, i wanted to know, who here as been waiting longer than me on the same issue ?

2 weeks seems a bit long.

My account name is Jelk.1940

Original ticket is 120827-012011

Prioritize and english ticket is 120904-002817

And by the way, i am about 200% sure that if i ever retrieve my account… It will probably be banned for bad behaviour or whatever, despite the fact that i could not log in since before the headstart.

So i guess it will be a few more weeks to get it back.

Edit: at the time of the hack, there was absolutely no security on Anet’s side. No auth email, you could even change the email without any verification, it even disabled GW1’s security.

(edited by Kimora san.2148)

Posted by: Kapone.9604

Kapone.9604

Hello,

Can you please deblock my account, since 5 days I can’t play, because I was hacked. Now I have changed my password, and I want my account deblocked please.

Thanks by advance.

Posted by: ShadowStalker.4905

ShadowStalker.4905

Well, speaking about patience 404ing
i’ve been waiting for about 3 months now.
i got the Normal GW2, which i linked my Gw1 with.
and decided i wanted the GW2 collectors edition, and contacted the support regarding getting my HoM points transfered to my Gw2 collectors edition instead, i was told over and over to resubmit a ticket closer to release so they had the tools.
the 14th did i resubmit for the 2rd time…. ( not counting my first post )

now 2 days ago did i recieve a email on my mail linked with my standard account which was linked with my HoM…
that the email had changed and they hoped it was me who did it.

appairently have i managed to get my account hacked before they transfered my HoM points even though i’ve been waiting for … long

Reference # ~ Date Created

120511-000960 ~ 05/11/2012
120707-001727 ~ 07/07/2012
120814-000906 ~ 08/14/2012
120904-000256 ~ 09/03/2012

(edited by ShadowStalker.4905)

Posted by: Dahgoth.4617

Dahgoth.4617

Have you made a ticket as mentioned? Follow the instructions found here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/How-to-Submit-a-Ticket-Account-Issues-2/

Dahgoth.4617

Kimora san.2148

Yes did it. Thank you.

Dahgoth.4617

You are welcome =) Hope you’ll get your accout back!

Kapone.9604

I have made a ticket since 5 days. Please deblock it now. You have just to push a button. Thanks.

Kapone.9604

(many ticket with my cd key.) Just deblock it now please

Posted by: painkiller.4738

painkiller.4738

We’ve all been having a similar problem. I’m on day 7 with no response. Good luck.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Our Customer Support Team is working diligently to resolve unanswered tickets.

In a previous Game Status Update, we suggested that players with an older, unresolved ticket about a hacked account or blocked login issue should submit a new ticket to get their issue correctly prioritized. However, in retrospect, that suggestion was an error. Players should not submit duplicate tickets, but should update their EXISTING ticket. This is a different procedure than we had messaged earlier, and we apologize for any confusion this may cause.

If you have submitted a ticket and have not received a response, please make certain that you have provided a clear and accurate description of the issue that you are facing. If you would like to update your ticket for clarity or to provide more identifying information, simply update in the Support interface or respond to the most recent emailed copy you received and include as much of this information as possible:

• Your GW2 Username
  • Your serial code
  • A character name, if any
  • A detailed description of the issue that you’re experiencing
  • Any error code that you are getting

Please also make certain that you have closed out any additional tickets that you may have created about the same issue to expedite your response.

Thank you for your help!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: Sillens Umbra.3218

Sillens Umbra.3218

I would like to start by saying that i pre order the game in the exact day it become avaliable to the public, i ordered the deluxe version and by setting up my account i noticed that i could not use my xxxxx@plaync login from GW1 so i had to use another mail i imediatlly contacted support becouse i wanted to know how to link my GW1 to my GW2 account becouse of this problem, they said it would be fixed at launch. rigth now i didnt play the early acess and im still waiting to get my account linked becouse i want to use my reserve nicks and i cannot use them if my accounts are not linked and i cant link them becouse of the xxxx@plaync account from my GW1 so basicly im still waiting, out of frustration i open a few tickets but then realize and now i have just one, i didnt get to play pre order time but im not raging im just waiting for some decent admin to fix my problem so i can enjoy this game and all the hard work i put into the HOM and my nicks.

120903-010342

Can someone please link my account so that i can finally play this game ?

Posted by: bondenn.1574

bondenn.1574

Ticket ID: 120828-010166

I accidently entered the wrong e-mail when purchasing the game.. (yes a big fail on my part)

My guildwars 2 account, which is not connected to the purchase in any way (as far as i know, separate e-mails and all) can for some wierd reason be played.. But it would be nice to properly connect it to the purchase..

Posted by: Illumina.3198

Illumina.3198

im using my bfs account atm to report this because i have no email account linked to my account

my ticket number is 120901-009777

the basics of what happend are as follows:
when creating my account i miss typed the email addy in some way so i have no access to log into my account ive been waiting 5 daysyesterday i got a respose saying my email was linked etc, i tried it and to no avail…it doesnt work…it still says the email cannot be found now im stuck waiting again and its been 12 hours :/ i really want to play already and dont want to wait another 4-5 days when i should already be playing >.<

as per the wiki i re submited 120905-003906

i just want my email linked to my account so i can log in i submitted first thing in the am Saturday now im being told all of saturday was done even tho i still have an open ticket from the morning of that day can i please get some help here??
EDIT: getting closer to 24 hours now…please can someone help?

(edited by Illumina.3198)

Posted by: Takomi.5281

Takomi.5281

When purchasing the game? So you can’t actually prove that you bought the game and haven’t activated it?
In my opinion this looks really bad, but hey – maybe the ArenaNet team are magicians!

Posted by: bondenn.1574

bondenn.1574

Well, my credit card is linked to the purchase, so I can in fact prove I purchased. I tweeted @GuildWars2 and they said I should talk to support, but now 7-8 days later I’ve gotten no response..

Posted by: WouterTuinkabouter.7594

WouterTuinkabouter.7594

did a sort of alike problem and also submitted at the 28th of august but i have not heard a single thing from an not evn trough twitter,fb reddit or these forums so far, would really like a support phone number or a responding team at the support either its taking to dam long
ticket id : 120905-003413

Posted by: Mimterest.7513

Mimterest.7513

I’m in the same boat, but too afraid to play the new account I made by accident in case they can put the code on my real one

Ticket number: 120828-022951

Prioritizing Ticket: 120903-009071

I have tried Twitter, the support site and this forum, someone please help

Posted by: Norefjel.4910

Norefjel.4910

Kimora san.2148

Guess that the fun part is the first answer from Anet was to give me my " new " login name …. Which is the hacker’s email :o.

Posted by: titoxavi.7425

titoxavi.7425

In your last update you say that prioritized tickets before 2 sept. have been answered, i think i prioritized my ticket correctly and i haven’t been answered yet. I please ask if you can say to me what i am doing wrong or if you can answer my ticket.

120904-006767

Posted by: Taiance.6213

Taiance.6213

your ticket was created on the 4th September (indicated by the first 6 digits in YYMMDD format). Even if it’s prioritized correctly it’s not before the 2nd therefore won’t be looked at for a day or two yet at the earliest.

HTH

titoxavi.7425

oh, thanks for answering Taiance, thought it was referring to the first ticket date, not prioritized.

Posted by: NexxusLive.1284

NexxusLive.1284

Well Mr. Taiance, both my tickets beat that and have not been looked at either.

120902-010546 Proper format for prioritized submission.
120829-015428 Original ticket.

Posted by: Taiance.6213

Taiance.6213

NexxusLive, don’t shoot the messenger, my brother is also waiting with his first ticket submitted on the 1st and prioritized on the 3rd to be resolved.

FWIW their choice of wording is… ‘We have now completed prioritized requests submitted prior to Sunday, September 2’ (prior is not an inclusive term, ergo tickets prioritized on the 1st).

titoxavi for what help it may/not do have you posted https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Players-Awaiting-Help-merged/page/5#post8111 there? That seems to be the generic place to post ticket numbers etc. Not that I believe it’ll do much to expedite anything.

(edited by Taiance.6213)

Posted by: NexxusLive.1284

NexxusLive.1284

Oh I meant nothing against you. Its just frustrating being forced out for a week. The only response I got in the first ticket was copy/paste and in no way shape or form read my actual ticket.

titoxavi.7425

yes Taiance, i posted my ticket in that thread you say yesterday, thnx for your help

Illumina.3198

this is beyond frustrating when your told youve been helped and your still waiting for over half a day after that…ive had alot of patience up until now but ive waited my turn i bought this game to play on my vacation and now 5 of those days are gone please look into this already i really want to play the game with my bf before my vacation is over

Posted by: Demigod.7516

Demigod.7516

They also changed their wording from all tickets prior to such and such date are completed to all tickets prior to such and such date have been prioritized. Still annoying because I have an outstanding prioritize ticket previous to the 1st

Posted by: bawki.1879

bawki.1879

(and cant post on the forums, which is why I do that now)

So everything started on the 29th, he bought GW2 via Amazon and registered his account on guildwars2.com. So far so good, but suddenly instead of receiving a display name like bawki.1879, he got a 32 character hash. When trying to log into the game, he is prompted with error code: 1038:11:4:1585.

Now, after three closed tickets(one of which was simply answered with “hey fill out this survey”), he got a really unhelpful response. First the guy from support tells him that he has a GW1 account, which he does not have. Then asks him to change his email address and correctly link his gw1 account(which he does not have).
In the end, it has been 8 days, and still nothing. Ticket was created on 29th, I can supply the ticket id and email in a private message.

Posted by: dudemanjac.5184

dudemanjac.5184

It’s been 5 days since I got a response in one of my tickets that said I was having my issue forwarded to “a Senior member of the Guild Wars 2 Login Team.” It’s not right that I’ve had to wait a week for support on this issue. I’ve resubmitted the “prioritized” ticket as instructed. the number is 120902-001414. The other two are 120830-003200 and 120831-019000.

Posted by: Junlea.2105

Junlea.2105

Amen. I’m still waiting on a blocking login ticket from last Thursday despite following all the directions correctly.

Kapone.9604

Thanks useless assistance ……

Kapone.9604

go back home and eat donuts

Illumina.3198

going on 17 hours after saying my account was fixed and still nothing can someone please look into this?

Posted by: ShadowStalker.4905

ShadowStalker.4905

Bump
i’d be very pleased by some kind of reply

Dahgoth.4617

Illumina.3198

ive done that actully one of the first to do so while they were being answerd last night and still got no response so now that its lost within the hundreds of posts there im giving myself this little extra to try to get a response because ive been over looked not only in the support ticket system now its on here not to mention i would like a place to talk about my problem to other people on these fourms that may be having the same problem (i dont think that thread would like people having a discussion when its ment just for people posting the problem/ticket number)…an no a hacked account isnt the same problem…im talking about being told the problem has been fixed and then seemingly being thrown back to the end of the list for god knows how long

Posted by: Tale.6709

Tale.6709

Thank you for posting this, Gaile.

Posted by: Kirjon.8612

Kirjon.8612

Any idea on when the ‘prioritised’ tickets prior to Sept 2nd are actually going to be complete then?

Posted by: ONEone.4823

ONEone.4823

lovely, that doesn’t help me. i created a new ticket (as suggested) and closed my old one (as suggested). i guess i will see if i can re-open my old ticket or i will be waiting even longer for a response…

ticket: 120902-003411

Posted by: Demigod.7516

Demigod.7516

We don’t update the title correct?

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Any idea on when the ‘prioritised’ tickets prior to Sept 2nd are actually going to be complete then?

No worries. This was on us, and we’ll continue to address them properly, even if they are dupes.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

If you have a vague subject line, it can’t hurt to make it more specific: “Hacked Account” or “Log-in Issues.” No need to change, but you can if you wish.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

lovely, that doesn’t help me. i created a new ticket (as suggested) and closed my old one (as suggested). i guess i will see if i can re-open my old ticket or i will be waiting even longer for a response…

Can you try and let me know? I don’t know the answer to that question! If you’ve submitted a new ticket, it’s ok, we’ll get to it, but if you can update the older one, that’s good, too. (And I’d like to know the answer, honestly.)

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: painkiller.4738

painkiller.4738

What if we are unable to access our support account?

Posted by: Kalua.1095

Kalua.1095

If you have a vague subject line, it can’t hurt to make it more specific: “Hacked Account” or “Log-in Issues.” No need to change, but you can if you wish.

I don’t see a way to change the subject after a ticket has been created?