Too much lag

Too much lag

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Aldal.4781

Aldal.4781

I always get a LOT of lag ANYWHERE, I’m using game boosters, I tried defraging the pc and defraging guild wars 2 and nothing still it has way too much lag for me to play, my settings are the lowest that they possibly could be, please help me!

Too much lag

Posted by: Avorim.6528

Avorim.6528

I think its not problem on your side. Almost everyone is having these kind of lags.

Too much lag

Posted by: Pyx.1906

Pyx.1906

Don’t feel bad about the lag, it’s just the games way of warning you that you will rubber band off a cliff into a mob of enemies, get killed while unable to move or use spells and then be disconnected. After that, you will welcome lag as your friend versus the alternative. A beautiful game with world class total failure in server reliability. The other good news is that this gives you another opportunity to spend silver to resurrect and fix your armor. Fun!!

Too much lag

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

it makes you a better player in WvW, because you will be up against everyone with speed hacks.

Too much lag

Posted by: ruffellprefley.2986

ruffellprefley.2986

Also having rubberbanding, skill lag, and character postioning issues. When will this be even acknowledged?

Too much lag

Posted by: ComradeCanuck.8179

ComradeCanuck.8179

im extremely new to the game, i have been enjoying it for the most part aside from the unplayable amount of lag. i couldnt find any solutions on the forums/responses from tech support, this is the first game i have encountered where this is a constant problem any help would be greatly appreciated; i would love to get a chance to fall in love with this game but i dont know if ill get that chance

Too much lag

Posted by: TinkTinkPOOF.9201

TinkTinkPOOF.9201

What do you mean by lag? Do you mean rubber banding or pushing skills and they blink but never cast etc etc, or are you watching a slide show and the screen “freezes” often?

6700k@5GHz | 32GB RAM | 1TB 850 SSD | GTX980Ti | 27" 144Hz Gsync

Too much lag

Posted by: jakalofnaar.1702

jakalofnaar.1702

What do you mean by lag? Do you mean rubber banding or pushing skills and they blink but never cast etc etc, or are you watching a slide show and the screen “freezes” often?

It’s rubberbanding, ie. skill lag. It’s been getting progressively worse the last couple days. I never had much lag before, but since a couple days ago the game has become virtually unplayable to me.

I’m not sure if this is just an issue in EU or not though, but I can confirm that it is most definitely something server side. We’ve had no dev response yet, or at least none that I have seen.

Dear Anet, if it’s such a mission to provide a little feedback, like for instance confirming there is an issue and you’re working on it, then at least ninja fix it in the background.

Networking issues should be priority in an MMO. Without stable networking how can we be expected to play the content you provide?