Unplayable do to Disconnects!! HELP!

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: chris.7024

chris.7024

Yesterday i received a mesage from anet while running a fractals that they would be doing maintenance in 60 minutes and that it would be affecting my connectivity. Literally, 5 minutes later I started to lag and disconnect horribly. I got kicked because I couldn’t stay online for more than 2 minutes. It’s been a day now and the game is still UNPLAYABLE. I keep getting disconnected, and get 2-3 minutes lag spikes. Meanwhile my brother is next to me playing normally so it isn’t our wifi or internet. Please Help! this is really making me mad. I’ve been playing since beta and never had any DC problems like this.

Attachments:

Posted by: YonFork.8341

YonFork.8341

I’m also suffering from this connection problem

Posted by: Evon Skyfyre.9673

Evon Skyfyre.9673

Same, I was on vent with some West Coast friends (I’m East Coast) playing in LA and we kept getting disconnected. I was guesting on Dragonbrand from Henge of Denravi. Tried my own server same thing.

Posted by: voltafamilj.5436

voltafamilj.5436

see the thread i just made for a fix. message me for further assistance if needed.

Posted by: Bobby.7198

Bobby.7198

I have the same problem

Posted by: NEOCROM.8957

NEOCROM.8957

Seriously now, this started again? And GMs blames OUR connection every time, cuz yeah, their servers are soo perfect. I really dont get it, here are tons of lags while at other games there are no lags, why? Proof that the problem isnt from us.

Posted by: Kapina.9012

Kapina.9012

Started happening for me too just now. I hate this problem…You always think it has gone away for good but nooo..next week it will just come back when you least expect it.

Posted by: nanifx.3715

nanifx.3715

I have the same problem. Long loading screens and after 5-10min when i get in to the map the skills lag and i get that dc message.