W3-item / Bloodstone-Infused Ectoplasm

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Nuggi.7861

Nuggi.7861

Hi, just wanna hear if this is a rare random drop from one of those 3 chests after defeating 2nd boss in W3, or if it’s “bugged”.
8 from our group got it from those chests, but 2 of us didn’t got it. Would be sad if it’s like random luck, which would leave some ppl to wait a long time to progress the legendary armor, compared to those with better luck.

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

It is completly RNG.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: Nuggi.7861

Nuggi.7861

I guessed so.
Too bad that it’s up to pure RNG if you can continue your legendary armor or not, with only 1 chance per week.

Posted by: Lulleh.6714

Lulleh.6714

Not too good of a design, letting some people finish and others not depending on RNG. Esp when it comes to that one item. One way of doing it if they wanted it to take a while could be to make you need 1 or 3 items. You can get one item per week and you WILL get 1 item from either of the chests (33% higher chance per chest opened) so either you’re lucky and open 1 or you need to go “find” all 3.

Posted by: Timberclaw.7496

Timberclaw.7496

Yes I don’t really understand why Arena Net would from a design stand point, choose to make a collection item based on RNG. I think a lot of people would be upset if they had to wait say 6 weeks and others maybe 2 weeks if they all clear it in the same amount of time each week.

Posted by: FireSword.3062

FireSword.3062

Personnaly, I’ve done the 3 chest every week since the opening of wing 3 and I never have it !
RNG = really bad choice