Would love to play this game but...

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Druss.6917

Druss.6917

…but I cannot do any event worth doing ( like Vinewraith) without crashing near the end and losing all rewards. This happens roughly in the range of 5-15 minutes of gameplay. Before you blame my equipment, I’ve already done all checks with drivers, stress tested memory, cpu, gpu. Temps are constantly monitored, highest I ever get under full load is 54c. I won’t say this is 100% reproducable, but it is very consistent and it is guaranteed to happen during each play session. Lowering graphics settings and tweaking with my gpu settings does nothing. When I view monitor reports (like gpu tweak or similar program) I see the cpu going heavy load but graphics card spiking and plummeting getting progressively worse until the crash. I have tested other games and this same condition never happens. The graphics card usually runs mid-t-high on other games but remains steady and cpu sits around 60% on all 4 cores. Sure would be nice to be able to play and with the expansion coming up I’m worried I wasted my money if it’s not even playable.

“Come to me and die you stinking whoresons. For I am Druss, and This is Death!”

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You can contact the Tech CS Team for assistance using the ‘Support’ link above/below.

Good luck.

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

My crystal ball blames your outdated 32-bit windows.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.