am i really connected to the game

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: agereus.5817

agereus.5817

when I log in I only seem to be "permitted" to play the game during certain hours, non-specific, otherwise the game is like a dead end. it’s impossible to find groups, there’s no conversation in chat, and putting myself in LFG winds up with a random person joining the group everytime it’s listed then leaving so the group disbands. if you’re not going to guarantee service of your game, can I get a refund for both editions?

Posted by: agereus.5817

agereus.5817

btw, intelligent inquiring minds know better than to allow you to use merchantability in your license to say it’s a bug or some such….this is intentional.

Posted by: Loli Ruri.8307

Loli Ruri.8307

Huh? Where are you reaching out for people?

Intel Core i7 4790K @4.7 GHz, 32 GB 2133 MHz DDR3.
MSI GTX 1080 Sea Hawk EK X 2xSLI 2025 / 11016 MHz, liquid cooling custom loop.
Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB. HTC Vive.

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

You’re better off joining a LFG than making one if you’re like trying to find an active map. People will join your party by accident (the parties move around fast on the LFG tool so misclick happens). I’m not sure how you expect Anet to make sure you’re always in an active server and people don’t join and leave your group. Constructive criticism is welcome but you need to provide suggestions. And being more specific about the problem would help.