banned for 335 hours???

banned for 335 hours???

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: EvilSins.8165

EvilSins.8165

You Guild Wars 2 account suspended for abusing an in-game? exploit in violation of the user agreement and rules of conduct , Access will be restored in approximately 335 hours[s]

This somehow got me banned for 335 hours. Any chance of getting this lifted early or undone?

Attachments:

banned for 335 hours???

Posted by: Lafiel.9372

Lafiel.9372

The ban is pretty clear. Sounds like you’ve been doing some exploiting? Either in the new super adventure box or some other dodgy thing you’ve been participating in?

Exploits are usually dealt with severely, (perma bans) a 335 hrs seems you have gotten off quite lightly.

banned for 335 hours???

EvilSins.8165

I am not done anything, I just AFK away from the computer for a period of time, on the occurrence of such a thing.Who can I sue me, I now how should I do?How to restore access?

banned for 335 hours???

Posted by: Mira.4906

Mira.4906

While there are always false positives and you can appeal by opening a support ticket or wait the 2 weeks.

Guild Leader for [Myth] Darkhaven

banned for 335 hours???

EvilSins.8165

How to support the ticket? Can you tell me how to do this step?

banned for 335 hours???

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

banned for 335 hours???

Posted by: Lafiel.9372

Lafiel.9372

Exploits are usually dealt with manually to my knowledge. It is hard for a false positive to occur for such a thing.

banned for 335 hours???

Posted by: hoegarden.4287

hoegarden.4287

Looks like all suspensions are checked manually, so I guess they found something that bad.

banned for 335 hours???

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

It isnt allowed to discuss exploit’s cause it is considered advertising them. But looking at public information like the most recent update notes. There are two possible things in it.

So maybe that helps you to find it out for yourself what you might have done wrong (in the eyes of Arenanet).
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/news/Game-Update-Notes-March-26-2013/first#post1727952

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

banned for 335 hours???

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

You used an exploit in the game. The evidence in irrefutable. The only error that was made was in giving a lengthy suspension instead of terminating the account. That has been or will be taken care of today.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet