Can't Purchase gems

Can't Purchase gems

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Teemo.4569

Teemo.4569

Idk what but I can’t seem to purchase any gems via Credit Card or Paypal

Credit Card – Comes up with ‘failed’ nothing else. Don’t know whats wrong already tried to different cards.

Paypal – Don’t even know how this is supposed to work, no paypal login or anything. Tried setting email to paypal email – Payment Authitication failed everytime.

Waited two days and not a single response from Anet support.

number:719200

(edited by Teemo.4569)

Can't Purchase gems

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Post your ticket number on your thread. Gaile usually asks for them on threads related to problems of this type. She typically posts on the forum when it’s afternoon her time.

Can't Purchase gems

Posted by: Teemo.4569

Teemo.4569

It’s been 4 days already and I haven’t got anything response from support except the automated Anet recieved your request blah blah blah. I’ve already tried 3 different credit cards as well as paypal and I don’t even know whats wrong.

Can't Purchase gems

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

A couple of things you can do. One is, check to make sure your mail service isn’t blocking the reply. Check your junk and spam folders to make sure it didn’t go in there. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Not-Getting-Our-E-mails-Hotmail-Yahoo-Gmail-Comcast

Update the original ticket, let them know that it’s been 4 days without a reply and give them the additional information about the other cards you tried.

You can post your ticket number in the stickied thread above, https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Tickets-for-Review-3-days-older-Part-2-merged. (If Gaile sees the ticket number from reading this thread, that does the same thing).

Unfortunately, it’s Sunday. Which means that Gaile usually doesn’t post on the forums, she takes the weekends off normally. However looking the forum over, It looks like she took the Fourth of July off. Maybe she will post later on today and respond to your thread.

Good luck. Hope you don’t have to wait much longer for your response.

(edited by Astral Projections.7320)

Can't Purchase gems

Posted by: Kanebrake.6192

Kanebrake.6192

Are you connecting through a vpn? If so try connecting without it and see if it works.

BG

Can't Purchase gems

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

I’m going to ask the team who works on the Gem Store to take a look at this.

Thanks for the reports, and we’re sorry for this inconvenience!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet