cannot submit a ticket

cannot submit a ticket

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: efilnikufesin.7908

efilnikufesin.7908

i am getting an error that i have been suspended from this account when i try to submit a ticket. i can still log in and play the game as usual but i have not received any responses to bug reports i have made regarding mastery points. what is this about, and why was my first post here deleted regarding this issue? really need some help. please respond

cannot submit a ticket

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

If the bug reports were in game bug reports you will not receive a response related to them.

cannot submit a ticket

efilnikufesin.7908

ok that explains the bug report on the issue, and thank you for explaining. but i still need to be able to find out why i cannot use the website to submit a ticket. if someone from Anet could help with that it would be much appreciated.

cannot submit a ticket

Seera.5916

Are you making sure you’ve completely filled out the form? All drop down menus have an option chosen? From what I’ve heard one of them tends to get overlooked when making a ticket for a lot of people who have issues submitting a ticket.

cannot submit a ticket

efilnikufesin.7908

form is completely filled out except for game serial code which it says you can leave blank. all other fields are complete. when i hit submit i get “You have been suspended from this account. You are not allowed to submit requests at this time.” i am able to log into game and play all zones so i don’t understand this error.

cannot submit a ticket

Seera.5916

I do not know what to tell you. Hopefully someone who knows more than I comes along soon.

cannot submit a ticket

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

If the web-forum used via the ‘Support’ link above/below gives an error, you can send an email to support@guildwars2.com, and inquire about the issue.

Good luck.

cannot submit a ticket

Posted by: Michael Henninger.7451

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

i am getting an error that i have been suspended from this account when i try to submit a ticket. i can still log in and play the game as usual but i have not received any responses to bug reports i have made regarding mastery points. what is this about, and why was my first post here deleted regarding this issue? really need some help. please respond

You can submit now. =)

It looks like your email was compromised in the past and it hit our spam threshold which blocks access.

GM Delicious Intent
Twitter: @ANetCSLead
GM Delicious Intent.5928