massive lag spikes and dc´s

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Silberfederling.9302

Silberfederling.9302

Well that sums it up^^
I haven´t seen any one addressing that kind of problem right now but it’s kind of hilarious.
It started massively Friday and that is for most of our wvw players.
I don´t know if there are other servers than drakkar lake involved.
During reset I saw my zerg disconnect. The entire zerg, our cue for eternal battle grounds just popped from 47 to 0.
I have friend list messages in my chat log that show if a friend goes online or offline and I have seen literally waves of people being send offline.
These spikes are entirely new many say it’s because of the latest patch.
I would love some statement from arena regarding this situation.
Because I am really distressed if you are aware of this situation, if you will change it or if there are just too few players involved.
Because I can assure you there are quite a lot people of my server suffering.
Our ts has this as a constant theme, most people in my guild coming online ask: is it now playable? Are there still lags? Sry got a dc again what did you say?

Pls arena give us a statement what this is and if you will work on a fix

Posted by: iggybl.5034

iggybl.5034

Same on Gunnar’s yesterday evening (CET) in wvw; every several minutes game would stop than after a few seconds everybody would warp to their positions. I asked and apparently a lot of ppl were experiencing this.

[MARA]
Gunnar’s Hold

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

DDOS attack on the game servers? That could explain a lot.

Posted by: Abony Darkwalk.9460

Abony Darkwalk.9460

I have been playing Eotm (SFR) today and yesterday, but lets say every 15 min or so the game spikes and people start warping then after that al is playable again and the problem repeats at any given time. Sometimes it disconnects me from the game towards charracter screen (only happend once). I clearly dont know what the cause might be, since i had no problem with it before but when i asked map chat in Eotm about the problem some people also said they are having some issue with people warping/teleporting. A guy told me he saw everyone jumping of the map while actually people where walking the other way. Its more like people arent syncing with the server or something. Hope this issue gets solved soon.

If other people are having this issue aswell could they leave a responce in this thread and wich server? It would help.

Abony Dark (Guardian) SFR

(edited by Abony Darkwalk.9460)