Error 7:11:3:189:101 at server peak times

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: International.7980

International.7980

Hi all, I’ve been getting the error code on loading screens for a very long time now. As my playing times generally fall under 9 PM – 12 AM UTC, generally ANET servers are busy and as a result, my connection gets dropped a lot. I e-mailed tech support and after a series of ping tests (both under good and bad game conditions), I found that during both good and bad times, the ping plotter results were identical. I emailed the results to tech support got the following reply:

Thank you for getting back to us on this issue. Unfortunately this is not something we can do as we are NCSoft Technical Support and not Arenanet. The drops and issues in your connection are happening within the route to and/or from our servers. This is not something we have any control over so it is not something we can assist with.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any additional issues, questions or concerns.

Therefore, I am posting here to inform ANET to please address the problem where connections (especially those in South East Asia) are dropped at peak server hours, as both the ISPs and NCSoft are powerless to address this problem. Since this board is lit with ANET logos on the devs, I supposed this is the right place to get a response from ANET. A lot of people experience this problem so please fix this so everyone can play the game!

(edited by International.7980)

Posted by: Holyknight.2946

Holyknight.2946

Having the same problem here. Funny my neighbor and i went to buy the game same day. We been playing it for about 2weeks now and he has no problems with this error but i do?? SMH!! WoW has no issues like this. I understand is free but come on something is gotta give. How is the problem on our end “the Players” When it specifically says “SERVER ERROR”. Hmmmmmm!!!

Posted by: Anwar.2018

Anwar.2018

yep, brief freeze then disconnect very frequent.

Posted by: SGPhoenix.2541

SGPhoenix.2541

Same here. I am located in Saudi Arabia and I encounter this almost on a daily basis particularly during peak hours of the EU server. I only notice this issue worsen since the March 26 update. Please resolve this issue as this is really disappointing. It’s now almost 2 weeks since the March 26 update but still the issue persist.