Fractals party bug

Fractals party bug

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Zoef.2761

Zoef.2761

I’ve been unable to join parties in fractals for some days now. I get prompt to join party, click it nothing happens. Approaching portal only allows me to open my own instance. Relogging, guesting on other server nothing helps. Any ideas?

Fractals party bug

Posted by: Ashley Segovia.8276

Ashley Segovia.8276

Technical Support

Next

Are you getting any particular error messages at all? And I take it you’ve been able to join parties previously?

Fractals party bug

Zoef.2761

No error messages. It started on Tuesday. I’m not the only one with the problem. Lots of people trying to enter fractals have the same problem. Usually it’s 4 that can enter, one has problem. Before this week i had no problems whatsoever entering fractals.

Fractals party bug

Posted by: Legit Prep In.5893

Legit Prep In.5893

start your gw2.exe with the -repair command promt , I had a similiar problem some months ago in another dungeon, was totall unable to join any party, didnt even see my partyUI although I was in a party. Then in the dungeon I got kicked out after some minutes…. the -repair solved some parts, but in the end I had to completely delete my gw2 settings in the \Documents\Guild Wars2\ folder on your HDD, then it worked again

Fractals party bug

Posted by: Spekk.2791

Spekk.2791

We had the exact same problem last night. Only in fractals, would not let me or others join party after clicking join and then going through the portal put me in our own instance.

No error messages.

Fractals party bug

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Ms. Segovia, there are many dozens of threads outlining party issues in the “Bugs” forums section that many players are experiencing and have been for quite some time. Perhaps looking into those will give more details on the matter as they seem very much related. I know I’ve long since stopped even attempting to join parties or take part in content requiring parties due to them not working properly at all.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Fractals party bug

Zoef.2761

I didn’t know this was a problem for European players on NA servers. I am indeed a European player on a NA server.

(edited by Zoef.2761)

Fractals party bug

Posted by: Ashley Segovia.8276

Previous

Ashley Segovia.8276

Technical Support

Hey guys – In order for us to better assist you guys with this issue, please submit a technical support ticket. We’ll need to gather some information and possibly try a few things, but this will be the best way for us to get to the bottom of this issue.
Please refer to the thread below in regards to contacting support:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/tech/How-to-Submit-a-Technical-Support-Ticket-2/first#post3957

The more specific and detailed you can make your response the better this will help us investigate this issue.

I appreciate your patience!