04/10 ROF / FR / DL

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryank.8069

Kryank.8069

Have Fun All, we seemed to lack numbers last night but had some fun fights on FR and then ROF BL those kitten supply traps I hate um!!

Proud Member of [TaG] Gunnar’s Hold (EU)
http://www.twitch.tv/kryank
http://www.youtube.com/user/minikryank

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

Well, as expected, all RoF fairweathers went back to PvE when things become tough. Last week, we had queue for EB most of the time, now we have this

Attachments:

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Talon Silverhawk.5964

Talon Silverhawk.5964

Ya we had that on EB for a good few hr’s.
Commander did a good job with what number’s we had. As soon as all commander’s on EB log off then that was when we lost our T2 keep. That was more down to no one at the keep but else where on map. I let commander on ROF know but by time they and others come it was too late.
DL must of pull a lot to EB to take the keep at there was about 30+.

We did have fun on EB, owned SM for about 5 mins lol

Colourseliteuk [CEUK]

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

oh well a pleasure meeting you ONCE AGAIN.
I wonder where did our lovely kitten train from last week go….we could use some quality help

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liten.8419

Liten.8419

I wonder where did our lovely kitten train from last week go….we could use some quality help

I would not call anyone from last week’s farm train “Quality Help”, not by any stretch of the imagination.

Your friendly ridiculous neighbourhood Mushroom

Certified Death Fortress Engineer

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Posted by: DerDaX.5496

DerDaX.5496

Another mu versus rof and drakar…pleasure to fight with you again, but it gettin boring^^
Mention to an unknow drakar mesmer, gg for the duel this afternoon, about 10 minutes fight, niice :p
PS: whisp me ig if you’re interest in some duels !

Regean El
[Lyre] Elementalist – Fort Ranik
~whisp for duels~

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Posted by: biglilstampie.2410

biglilstampie.2410

its probably getting boring because all your guild groups hold hands to form a monster blob cause they can’t seem to play on their own

Friendly neighborhood commander – [TaG]Mr Cuddlés – RoF

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

DerDaX.5496

Hum…just look at our guilds before telling things like that…
We effectivly have two guilds which form “a monster blob”, but we have many small guilds, 10/15 players, up for structurate raids^^
And just be realist dude, mcm is blob, just see top ten www servers, every night its more or less 50+ players ready to eat you…blob versus that is the only solution, and trust me, our blob are very small versus there :p

Regean El
~whisp for duels~

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

I would not call anyone from last week’s farm train “Quality Help”, not by any stretch of the imagination.

I was being…sarcastic there, ’shroomy. :/

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

biglilstampie.2410

i’m talking about the GDR, RCT, AOTP, SoW + pugs aswell blob on RoF BL not the EO/dova blob that can easily run on their own but decide to run together.

i don’t think anyone cares about the size of the top 10 servers blobs, cause thankfully rof will probably never get there

P.S speaking of blobs this is DL going on a mad one yesterday.

Attachments:

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devesion.5704

Devesion.5704

uhm, i think you need more siege, cause bay is still standing

Attachments:

“Let the shadows embrace you!”

Matthew Witherblade [TaG] GH

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

DerDaX.5496

i’m talking about the GDR, RCT, AOTP, SoW

Dure are you serious ? Gdr and aotp arnt enought for blob right now, 20+ is blob for you ? Then its terribly bad, because many servers use 70+ every hours, night or not^^
And Sow…they are only 15…work better than a blob, yes :p But please dont tell that those guilds are blobing
PS: ythis photo…magad x) Okay, a little bit arrow cart here haha

Regean El
~whisp for duels~

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

biglilstampie.2410

i don’t mean when they were running on their own or either two of the guilds together, i’m on about when they ALL grouped together it just got a little boring and pointless :P no disrespect to the guilds cause they are fun to fight against, especially aZm, but when all of them group together its just meh.

P.S 40+ is a blob for me, 60+ is monster blob and 80+ is mega blob of blobbyness

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Posted by: ich.7086

ich.7086

We don’t have the same standards, because not the same population/ servers encountered :

40+ = usual zerg
60+ = big zerg / blob
80+ = big blob
100+ = Mother Of All Blob

Had fun roaming on RoF Bl with tag [Us], you are skilled opponents. Sorry about my skill but i had to give up because of lag.

I Am An Intruder – War 80
Ich Bin Marc – Thief 80
All Your Dolyaks Are Belong To [Us] (Fort Ranik)

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodora.9684

Kodora.9684

Well, as expected, all RoF fairweathers went back to PvE when things become tough. Last week, we had queue for EB most of the time, now we have this

Some of my guild mates were ready to press the “migrate” button to join you guys for a week, but the others are p*ssies afraid to face Ranik’s comments when we get back. QQ

PS: we were 9 SoW tonight, running on our own. Think the only time we were more was when the small aZm+Lyre group joined for Askalion’s defense.

Kodora/Arodok/Mingshu [SoW] mes/war/guard – Fort Ranik

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hipster.1264

Hipster.1264

After 2 weeks of Ranik I can truely say they are the worst opponents I’ve ever had the pleasure to play against. Building massive blobs all the time, dancing and laughing when they kill someone who is soloroaming with there whole zerg.
The only guild that stood out for us was SoW, all the other guys on Ranik should get their manners checked- it’s truely dissgusting how they behave,

Mirajane Grauwind Necro

(edited by Hipster.1264)

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Devesion.5704

i’m talking about the GDR, RCT, AOTP, SoW

Dure are you serious ? Gdr and aotp arnt enought for blob right now, 20+ is blob for you ?

They were easily, most of the AOTP guys were resupplying in the camp or helping out at the tower against some DL.

But the point is not your endless blobbing towards us. The sad part is that you actually need it for killing us…. TaG wasnt even 25 man strong last night and we defended against a queued BL (we weren’t queued). + 2 groups is more effective then 1 big zerg.

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alystene.2418

Alystene.2418

i’m talking about the GDR, RCT, AOTP, SoW + pugs aswell blob on RoF BL not the EO/dova blob that can easily run on their own but decide to run together.

Which one ?
yesterday we were 8-11 SoW, and only a zerg RoF. At old ruins, we fight with aZm/Lyre (10-15 guys) against RoF zerg and a 25+ DL raid.

At last? We’re stand up, and you’re down.

Story end.

Enetsyla – War | Alystene Noree – Guardian
Xxoii – Engeneer [SoW]
Fort Ranik

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarvinESuggs.5408

MarvinESuggs.5408

Yesterday we had really nice Fights on ROF BL! We won some Fights and we lost some Fights…
I think all of the Players had Fun. There been many Guild Groups ([AZM] [TAG] [RCT] [AOTP] [ZLZ] etc) and some Public Zergs

Thanks to all for the Fights and good Luck + Fun this Week

Marvin Esuggs – Marvin E Suggs –
Marvin Es Uggs
~ [ODZ] Leader ~ Drakkar Lake ~

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadowresli.3782

Shadowresli.3782

poor, poor raniks. they even send a zerg to claim the bloodlustbuffs. it must be hard, to have so little skill…

proudly wiped by RG and Funny Sunny Bunny

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Posted by: L Step.8659

L Step.8659

To the FR Vet Warrior with twilight and primeval: YOU ARE THE BEST PLAYER EVER. You only had to chase me from garri to south camp, then up to hills, while 100bing air with your I imagine skillfully earned twilight. I finally stopped and tried to ask you for a duel, but kitten , you and your skills. You were using the most creative and high skill capped build – stun lock – and still took 30 seconds to kill me while I was standing there. You proceeded to ignore my invites while laughing at me downed. I really hope your english is as good as your humor, I really hope you have the mental capabilities to understand this, but I just wanted to let you know you’re probably the greatest player alive. Now if you want to do this another time please whisper, Except I’ll actually fight back, and let you get a running head start and some vets to help you, just so it’s even.

ReRolled [Re] GvG Hero/Wannabe

Best NA rallybot on EU

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rin.4231

Rin.4231

Good to read its not only us FR needs extreeemly long to kill basically anyone with no fighting back at all xD with same numbers in zergs they run to nearest keep and fight when they blob hard i had to disable the emotions in chat cause im getting spammend from fr. i got to say guys RoF zergs are truly man giving us good fights and whipe when they are many pretty good even though you seem to have not as much manpower. gratz to RoF… “jiggles” to fr have a nice one

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Devesion.5704

Good to read its not only us FR needs extreeemly long to kill basically anyone with no fighting back at all xD with same numbers in zergs they run to nearest keep and fight when they blob hard

Idd, they need to blob and use siege. They sometimes even run when they are attacking a tower and we’re showing our tag….

They have no shame in blobbing and just killing solo roamers and they need to outman atleast 2:1 before actually engaging, but they still fail :/ im wondering how they are going to do in the leagues. PS. where the hell is dova/EO havent seen you guys yet and you drop like pingpongballs

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Devesion.5704

some live action in bay… and proof of the blobs…

pic 1: RDT died so they had to wait for them

pic 2: RDT arrives, yaay! lets blob…

pic 3: CHARGE!

Pic 4: RUN AWAY!

Pic 5 & 6: stack up at our siege ^^

Pic 7: Cleared them, siege gone and we got no supplies. Ding Round 2!

Pic 8: their forces + siege.

Pic 9: our push

Pic 10: they got reinforcements

Pic 11: GJ guys, hope ur proud… you’ve earned it.

hoping for some better server next matchup..

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Devesion.5704

And again…. GUYS! WTH!

Attachments:

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

biglilstampie.2410

Well some guilds on FR have showed how bad they really are, RDT waiting for MTC to give them some back up when they are already double our numbers.. gg

P.S i never really moan this much, but this is just pathetic, can’t wait for FR to get rofl stomped in their leagues, and looking forward to actually getting a chance to fight DL in ours

Attachments:

(edited by biglilstampie.2410)

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Posted by: agnofinitra.6791

agnofinitra.6791

what the hell was that Fort Ranik?
how low can you go

Member of Pain Intended [PI] on Ring of Fire

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadowresli.3782

Shadowresli.3782

this blobs have their advantages, they drop good and give WXP. its like karma train and PvD, but with people.

Unless they call all maps (100+ blob) and push us out of their bay, in two trys

proudly wiped by RG and Funny Sunny Bunny

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

ich.7086

I was roaming on RoF Bl. Good fights for [Us] not plenty of but good ones.

Yeah on bay it was full blobbing, RDT and RCT lagged too much to do anything separated, i even suffered from lag while inside bloodlust ruins.

RDT was running at about TaG number (look at your first screen biglilstampie : “double number” is like saying my roaming full group was a small zerg) and MtC ran with about 15. The whole purpose of MtC rush was to pull you in order to make RDT push harder. Hostile zerg always looks outnumbering you that’s why RDT waited MtC because the leader fell he could not do it.

Else i want to thank you for wiping us at hills (waiting the wall to collapse to inc on us was a great move) and sunnyhill, sure it’s frustrating to get a 25+ zerg w(aka TaG) when u try to stealth cap a tower but it’s a part of the thrill.

PS : We did not call reinforcement from others maps for bay. It was a 60~80 blob.
Hope you enjoy loots

Ich Bin Marc – Thief 80

(edited by ich.7086)

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

pejot.4806

Thank you dear EO for a visit in our bay. I hope, that you enjoyed the stay. Please keep in midd, that at 4am there will be no crew to satisfy your needs, so please, don’t come then.

PS. Some of our people didn’t want to close gates, so that you could come again.

RDT was running at about TaG number

Thing is, they had ~15 pugs on them as well. I really don’t mind fighting bigger zergs (and I’m sure, you’ve seen us charging against odds), as long as they are pug zergs, I really don’t like when a guild, that has enough numbers to run on their own, tags up and gathers pugs to just overrun enemies with numbers.

Anyways, thanks for a alot of fun fights

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by pejot.4806)

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Alystene.2418

In fine, what are you QQing about ?

To see more people than you to attack a tower or a keep, when you’re staying in, camping in with arrow carts / balistas or whatever ?

On the battleground maybe, it’s not cool to be zerged, but all you’re screenshots are about tower or keep fights… a little bit pathetic so…

Xxoii – Engeneer [SoW]
Fort Ranik

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Posted by: flalus.5490

flalus.5490

Rof is a server of mourner

Flalus
[EO] – Fort Ranik

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

pejot.4806

all you’re screenshots are about tower or keep fights… a little bit pathetic so…

Most of the time, we barely (or not at all) had even time to resupply before we had to go and defend another structure from FR attack, that’s why most of our screens are from tower/keep fights. And of course we will use choke points if facing superior numbers. I agree that there was a bit too much QQ from our side, but most of these screenshots were posted in response to some FR people claiming that their guilds are not blobbing

Aside from that all, I’m really enjoying that matchup way more fun than last week – I’m going to miss that intensity when we will get locked in bronze league :/

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cc Ftw.9852

Cc Ftw.9852

its probably getting boring because all your guild groups hold hands to form a monster blob cause they can’t seem to play on their own

Don’t put all the Fort Ranik’s Guilds in the same box.

[Haaa] Cc Ftw – Warrior

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Posted by: blackeagle.5163

blackeagle.5163

good def DL in Lake Quentin

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

ich.7086

RDT PoV : http://gw2.redemptions.fr/img/tag.jpg

Message from RDT leader (translated by me) : “We were not really waiting MtC but them (NfT : TaG) and they were not coming thus we stayed to distracting them and allow RCT to push garrison.”

(original french version : c’est pas qu’on attendait les Mtc c’est que comme on restait à se regarder et qu’ils venaient pas on attendait pour faire diversion afin que les rct push garnison.)

FR has not a closed raid tradition, (nearly) every guild allows pug to follow them.

Ich Bin Marc – Thief 80

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Devesion.5704

To see more people than you to attack a tower or a keep, when you’re staying in, camping in with arrow carts / balistas or whatever ?

On the battleground maybe, it’s not cool to be zerged, but all you’re screenshots are about tower or keep fights… a little bit pathetic so…

1. We didnt hide behind arrow carts, we had 1 AC up because you guys had double our numbers.

2. Like Pejot saying, its hard to get an open field fight when you constantly attacking towers. We try to fight as much as open field as we can.

3. For the screenshots outside the towers, there is 1. Pushing towards your sieges while you guys defending/running from it.

+ i’m sorry to the Aah guild, but most of the ppl of Fort ranik are used to blob and they blob that badly that they needed 3 (1st RDT alone, 2nd RDT/RCT + pugs, 3th RDT/RCT, pugs and siege.) try on bay before capping it finally.

To the guy who translated the thing about TaG at longview, maybe that is right, but RCT was not pushing towards garrison.

Now, enough said for today, lets get some lootbags and try to run a little bit of guild groups this time? We do like the lovely lootbags, but we rather fight our numbers on an open battlefield (no GvG’s though) then fighting behind broken down walls with an full manned BL at our doorsteps which we wipe but can’t kill fast enough because the freaking WP of you guys is as close as it can be.

See you on the battlefield!

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bratwa.6582

Bratwa.6582

Doubt Raniks will change their playstyle and the constant complaining of us about “blobs” is getting boring.

Before the blobbing complains end in a flame war, can we change the topic?

Raniks, do you have an increase of players (fair-weather players) during this match-up or do you have the same coverage in tough matchups, where you are the underdog?

Drakkars, what do you think: will the bronce League be boring, as the differance in coverage below rank 20 is huge, and will most likely resulting in karma trains.
Does your community recover after some of your wvw guilds left?

[TaG][PunK][II]guildless

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

ich.7086

RMK (about 15 people) transferred from SFR during this matchup (they ran on EB last night), no other transfers afaik.

We have a lower coverage in tough matchups, you are enduring “hordes” of pveboyz/opportunist people sorry
We still have enough coverage to hold some higher tiers servers but many not GH&others that recruited many usa/russian guilds that aren’t attracted by national servers.

Ich Bin Marc – Thief 80

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Devesion.5704

Nice fights over bay guys,

Thx for RDT (Going for cliff cata’s instead of briar trebs) to try not to stack up with RCT although that didn’t work always.

I’m not sure who tried to ninja bay, but kudos! (SoW, AzM?) we didn’t expect that! keep up fights like this day and not like yesterday and the matchup will more fun.

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkstorn.5423

Darkstorn.5423

Congratulations to Blob Ranik for finally taking Bay in RoF after having their full map skill lag us so hard we couldnt use skills. I guess after getting farmed for days and days they decided to just bring everyone and bug us out

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Alystene.2418

Congratulations to Blob Ranik for finally taking Bay in RoF after having their full map skill lag us so hard we couldnt use skills. I guess after getting farmed for days and days they decided to just bring everyone and bug us out

Is it a joke ?

Full Blob RoF defending the keep, we make a fake attack on Garri to divide your forces and push back on Bay to put down a T3 keep during prime time.

We take it, story end.

More QQ rats ?

@ TaG, we were 14 before some link dead, and 10 during the Gari / Bay attacks, you’re to much for us, but good fights.

Some fights are good tonight (not bay, it’s a lttle bit laggy, but… only way to put a T3 down during prime time : push).

Xxoii – Engeneer [SoW]
Fort Ranik

(edited by Alystene.2418)

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Kodora.9684

You must be kidding me.
Seriously.
Dude it was prime time.
Three T3 keeps.
QQ cuz we broke your toy? You paid for the keep upgrades? You wanted to farm more easy bags being comfortable behind siege weaponry?
Take example on TaG comments and acknowledge our move was great, although very late (should’ve done that way earlier) – great idea from Alystene but it’s kinda hard and long to coordinate with Fort Ranik as they’ve not a lot of experience doing such things.

Also to add to ich’s reply about our population, so yeah we’ve got one more roaming guild originally from AR, then JS, then SFR – wtf :o – but we noticed transfers to our server are free at the moment (mid pop) and I guess we received a lot of unannounced PUG backup from league 3 servers.
Speaking of which, are you really staying in L3 Bratwa? Guys with your setup you’ll be really bored against servers like Vabbi.

(edited by Kodora.9684)

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Kryank.8069

Some nice fights tonight on Rof BL a lot of skill lag and our small guild group of around 15 really struggled against the larger zergs saw some nice tactics used against us to draw us into a greatly outnumbered fight, when ever we had open field engagement and seemed to be getting the upper hand another Zerg would hit in to us and it would be game over.

Kudos for playing to your numbers strength you must have run with a necro heavy Zerg as omg the conditions were fierce especially around Bay.

As Anya said I prefer this to last weeks boredom, it really makes you improve playing in such an outnumbered match up. We will never stop trying for open field and charging at much larger zergs. May the loot bags be plentiful!!

See you on the battlefield!

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Kodora.9684

our small guild group of around 15

Beg pardon? :o

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Kryank.8069

our small guild group of around 15

Beg pardon? :o

Yeah we just hit that hard !! We had between 15 – 20 on but some were scouting, it must have been the fear in you that blurred your vision in the face of our Veil charge that made you miss count :p

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Kodora.9684

When you added on our fight against DL at bluewater lowlands, you were more than 20.
Same goes for the fight between your spawn and longview. Think you’re the one miss counting, especially seeing you had guests players tonight, some had a different guild tag, can’t remember which one exactly tho. You’re zerging just admit it :p

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

biglilstampie.2410

we did only have about 20 tonight i think it was and a couple FIRE as well :P do have in mind we sometimes have less, people being afk/scouting etc but mostly running around 20 but yeah that was a nice move that FR pulled on us in our BL we were kinda all over the place when hills/garri got contested we expected an attack on bay shortly after but we didn’t expect those golems, was a bit to fast for us to respond :P

P.S had a nice duel with a FR human guardian (loves his 25 stacks) this morning had like a guild tag beginning with E thats all i can remember, if anyone knows him/her tell them i said thanks (Noobie TaG mesmer).

(edited by biglilstampie.2410)

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Talon Silverhawk.5964

Talon Silverhawk.5964

When you added on our fight against DL at bluewater lowlands, you were more than 20.
Same goes for the fight between your spawn and longview. Think you’re the one miss counting, especially seeing you had guests players tonight, some had a different guild tag, can’t remember which one exactly tho. You’re zerging just admit it :p

If you mean guesting from another server then nope. Unless they change it, then you can’t do that. Guesting from one server to another server made it so you can’t join wvw and it was done for a reason so one can’t use it as a cheap way to join another wvw.

Colourseliteuk [CEUK]

04/10 ROF / FR / DL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Panzeh.4918

Panzeh.4918

@Ich, we have the same thing. Last week, we were queued for 7 days to get into EB. The opportunists were having too much fun blobbing and running around kicking over wooden towers for the regular WvW’ers to get in. This week…actually, I am surprised. It feels like we have a few more players being active. Perhaps some new players decided that they enjoyed it enough to stick around. But largely, our vast zergling force has gone back to temple farming and tequatl ^.^

At any rate, I was as scornful of RoF fair-weather players last week, as I am of yours this week. You guys on this forum are not those fair-weather players though, so, good to meet you all.

Having said that, I am enjoying elements of this matchup. Last night, distracting us at Greenbriar, feinting Garrison and blitzing Bay while we all ran around like headless chickens was slick. The lagfest in Bay was horrible (and I, personally, hate golems with a passion), but, the strategy and co-ordination was admirable. You really knocked us off balance and put us on the back foot.

All in all though I feel like we are seeing, at times, ways to use numbers. Some of the maneuvers you are pulling off (especially in open-field fights) are not just mindless blob tactics – you have greater numbers and you are using them very well. We can learn something from that for the day that we, hopefully, draw greater numbers into WvW on our server.

I also appreciated the screenshot from FR PoV, really does show how numbers are blurred by stacking. We [TaG] on that tower ramp were not many, but we look like a horde, lol.

Panzeh – A [TaG] Warrior