Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

Good luck, have fun…

Not again!

[09.08] RoF/Arborstone/Dzagonur

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Holy crap, Dzags you got really big numbers and you just keep comming.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tim.6810

Tim.6810

Seems like a fun matchup this time.
Good luck to all the teams and keep it fair.

The Saint – Lvl 80 mesmer
[LOVE] Love United Officer
Ring of Fire

in Match-ups

Posted by: Osiron.4091

Osiron.4091

Good Luck RoF! (Sorry the Partiality)
HF all teams!

TaG – Playing a game
Guardian LvL80 – Osiron Et Al
Gunnar´s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

This is a great match up so far and let’s keep up the great work. RoF, we are way ahead of where we were the last time we met the Dzags.

I would like to apologize for my ROAR in the RoF TS. Yeah, for those of you who don’t know, I’m Tiggy, and I can not stand and will not put up with babbletalk when we’re playing a game. It’s reset night. I don’t care how much you Swedish players don’t like German tourists, just because we’re matched up against a German server.

I’m certain there are Swedish Nationalist Groups with their own chat groups, and you could vent your problems there. The rest of us here are trying to play a game.

Let’s get on with playing a game.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

(edited by Herr der Friedhoefe.2490)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pro Hunter.6512

Pro Hunter.6512

Dear Rof players : Please dont run away when u see 2 enemies .. we dont bite.

And dont run into ur tower and fire with AC… we were 2 !! on thr tower min 5 Rof players… common a lil bit more Fights

HF and killing some npc in the night , because Dzag is sleeping

Dzagonur (DE) Devil Freeza Warrior, Silvana Syvari Mesmer. (LaFa)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Angu.3021

Angu.3021

And dont run into ur tower and fire with AC… we were 2 !! on thr tower min 5 Rof players… common a lil bit more Fights

Yes DZ zerg size during day/evening is quite impressive.. but maybe you want to use it on something else then capping one camp with 50 ppl and then running/teleporting back to own corner when against 20 RoF defenders. It happened like 20 times in row at EB and makes you look pretty bad every time. Atleast pretend you are going for a tower

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dropper.9176

Dropper.9176

Yes DZ zerg size during day/evening is quite impressive.. but maybe you want to use it on something else then capping one camp with 50 ppl and then running/teleporting back to own corner when against 20 RoF defenders. It happened like 20 times in row at EB and makes you look pretty bad every time. Atleast pretend you are going for a tower

If the ZErg needs sups why should they leave (30) behind in Front of the camp ? Especially after the Reset sups are rare and you need to take supply camps with your zerg to be able to build siege (offence and defence). So defending a Sup camp with 20 on Reset Evening isnt the most clever thing to do.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Angu.3021

Angu.3021

If the ZErg needs sups why should they leave (30) behind in Front of the camp ? Especially after the Reset sups are rare and you need to take supply camps with your zerg to be able to build siege (offence and defence). So defending a Sup camp with 20 on Reset Evening isnt the most clever thing to do.

The funny thing is not that they hit enemy camps to gain supply. It is that Dz had a massive advantage in numbers and best thing they got done was a get a lousy supply camp flip.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Unkas.7281

Unkas.7281

TaG should stop using zoom hack to destroy the arrow carts in our towers

in Match-ups

Posted by: phirefox.2568

phirefox.2568

exactly (thief scout speaking here). The first time this happened was on their assault on Wildcreek – they obviously thought nobody would be looking, but i was indeed there after slipping through the zerg in stealth, so i could see them using their arrowcart to destroy our siege within the keep (that was around 23:30 or something).

It was also funny to see how they later destroyed not only the siege equipment within the yard, but also the arrowcart within the tower itself – including all the NPCs (yes, if TaG wouldnt still have to get through the door, they could have taken the tower at this point) – by using the same “tactics”.

While i don’t think this to be the result of a hack, i do think that those players … lets say “use the windowed mode in a certain way which is generally looked down upon by WvW players”

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

Could you please include screenshots of this “zoomhacks” pls. I was personally manning arrowcarts at WCR and I can assure you there were no zoom hacks involved. If you mean ACs behind the gate, they are perfectly destroyable if you put AC at gate.

If you think that it was a zoomhack, it shows that you don’t know enough about this game…

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: DonRobeez.3560

DonRobeez.3560

As far as my knowledge, noone from TaG is using any form of hack or any program to ’’cheat’’.
There are various upgrades on Arrow Carts that give extended range and larger AoE fields.
Even without these upgrades, Arrow Carts alone have a pretty large AoE.

We don’t use any hack, we never did and we never will. Anyone that does gets removed.

Infested Kerrigan I [TaG]
Gunnar’s Hold
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GloryKittens

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bratwa.6582

Bratwa.6582

eats popcorn don`t forget we use also rezzing dead mesmers through gates and not to mention we sometimes summon a hotfix for pve while reset..yeap it is all us!
Jokes aside!

Arrowcart close to wall and aim through the gap above the gate, since it doesnt requiere line of sight. It isn`t new and it isn`t a hack. Maybe windowed mode gives a advantage there, but players are not to blame it is anet for giving that. You just show by posting that, that you are a novice in terms of wvw

On another note what happened to Dzarg? You had a better reset lasttime when we met

[TaG][PunK][II]guildless

in Match-ups

Posted by: Unkas.7281

Unkas.7281

They didn’t destroy ACs behind the gate, the destroyed ACs in the lordroom.

" Maybe windowed mode gives a advantage there, but players are not to blame it is anet for giving that."
No.
Players have been banned for taking advantages of exploits like that. You don’t need hacks for exploits.

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

Lol, you can take out acs in lord room without any cheats. Try using AC line from WXP abilities to get bigger aoe range

I will repeat it again, no windowed more or any kind of exploit was used.

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by pejot.4806)

in Match-ups

Posted by: agnofinitra.6791

agnofinitra.6791

It was fun chasing the Duel Warrior from dredge to Arborstone spawn kitten you’re fast!

Member of Pain Intended [PI] on Ring of Fire

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.1659

Gwalchgwn.1659

Why is playing in a windowed mode looked down upon? I always play it that way, so i can still chat on facebook O.o

Ring of Fire
GL – “The Afternoon’s Watch” [OATH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Why is playing in a windowed mode looked down upon? I always play it that way, so i can still chat on facebook O.o

Playing in windowed mode is not looked down upon, but chatting on facebook while playing wvw is.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Match-ups

Posted by: KeBo.4567

KeBo.4567

rofl TaG don’t cheat.

Kylar | Leader of Coordinated Chaos [CC] | Ring of Fire Server

in Match-ups

Posted by: JorneMormel.9850

JorneMormel.9850

I have a question for Dzagonur;

How did you just flip the Ring of Fire Overlook earlier tonight? We all knew it was damaged and all that, but we seriously got no report or even crossed swords/contested on the map. If that was a legit capture kudos to you.

Thanks for the matchup so far, I enjoy this matchup a lot more than the last time we faced.
Also it gives me the opportunity to bring my old pet out of the [K]ennel;
Dzergonur Arborblob.

Good luck and have fun!

Mysterious Old Geek
Co-founder of Flying Pink Unicorns [PWNY], Ring of Fire

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

Probably like they flipped our Hills yesterday. 2 Omegas and 6 alpha golems.
They breached into Hills in less than minute. Wp was crossed, but hills tag was not when they breached inner. And then they WP all those golems.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hipster.1264

Hipster.1264

RoF sure knows how to make coffee- insane night activity.

edit: [AY] still looking for GvGs- just message me

Mirajane Grauwind Necro

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

Dear Arborstone, thanks for fun on your borderland at Briar today. We really enjoyed it. Too bad we could not stay. We had 2 reasons to go: 1) you got zerg to kill 7 man team, 2) Dzags were attacking our bl, took bay and were at garisson.
I hope we can repeat it someday, so please keep Bay unupgraded until we come back.

Thanks
Aeternus – Tower Defense party

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azzido.5061

Azzido.5061

Dear RoF, especially NaZ, please do not use the door bug at Sunny Hill to kill our Arrow Carts

Attachments:

in Match-ups

DonRobeez.3560

Dear Dzag, it is not a bug to be able to fire through open door spots. Infact, this gives you the possibility to see and hit inner siege. If you look at keeps, they don’t have these open spots and gives the attacker a harder time to breach through the gate if Arrow Carts are hidding behind doors.

Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Svchost.6379

Svchost.6379

It’s not the fact that someone is aiming through the gap over the gate to kill the arrow cart – it’s the fact that someone bugged through it to melee the ac i’m not comfortable with

in Match-ups

DonRobeez.3560

Oh sorry didn’t notice.

Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

DonRobeez.3560

Thanks to those Arborstone who were willing to duel infront of brair!

Merci!

Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tim.6810

Tim.6810

Ok, so I’ve heard that one us from RoF has been transferring over to Dz and waste all the supplies, I don’t know how much of it is true, since I got asked if I could do anything about it.

If this is true, will that person please stop doing that and get back on the server he actually plays for, your actions give our server a bad name.
I don’t think anyone in the RoF will support those actions as we like to keep things fair.

Besides that I wish everyone goodluck and a lot of fun till the next matchup and beyond.

The Saint [LOVE]

The Saint – Lvl 80 mesmer
[LOVE] Love United Officer
Ring of Fire

in Match-ups

Posted by: Treszone.3897

Treszone.3897

Ok, so I’ve heard that one us from RoF has been transferring over to Dz and waste all the supplies, I don’t know how much of it is true, since I got asked if I could do anything about it.

If this is true, will that person please stop doing that and get back on the server he actually plays for, your actions give our server a bad name.
I don’t think anyone in the RoF will support those actions as we like to keep things fair.

Besides that I wish everyone goodluck and a lot of fun till the next matchup and beyond.

The Saint [LOVE]

no panic,

the player who plays " bob der baumeister" plays x times on dzag and i dont think he is a player from a other server.

i looking for little 1vs1. interesed ?! pm me

in Match-ups

Posted by: phirefox.2568

phirefox.2568

The Saint [LOVE]

Don’t worry, it is like Treszone said. As far as i understand, the player in question was (most likely falsely) accused of spying on dzagonur because he joined a group with two RoF players which were inside dzagonurs SM at that time. Apparently two other players managed to turn pretty much everyone against him (“uhh he’s following our zerg so that RoF knows where it is hurrdurr”, kick from TS, etc.), which in turn made him so angry that he’s now building trebs en mass inside our Garrisons (>_>)…

(edited by phirefox.2568)

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

Thanks for nice fight at Dzag bl Redwater camp yesterday. We really enjoyed the fight.

Regards
Aeternus – Camp partys coordinators

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azzido.5061

Azzido.5061

Once again RoF, a few minutes ago getting into Sunny Hill with Port. Doors closed. Again: pls not use this bug … just jump outside … need more screens?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Svchost.6379

Svchost.6379

GG ROF It seems like there are some guys of you which love exploiting and bugusing. Again some of your players bugged through the gate in Sunnyhill porting people inside although the gate was closed.

Attachments:

(edited by Svchost.6379)

in Match-ups

Posted by: JorneMormel.9850

JorneMormel.9850

Once again RoF, a few minutes ago getting into Sunny Hill with Port. Doors closed. Again: pls not use this bug … just jump outside … need more screens?

I actually took the portal back out. I do not support or condone this kind of behaviour. My sincere apologies for taking the portal in the first place. I am glad you guys defended the tower as it would have been a shallow victory if we did take it.

Thanks for the good sportsmanship all around. Let’s keep it at this incident and just enjoy the rest of the matchup.

Mysterious Old Geek
Co-founder of Flying Pink Unicorns [PWNY], Ring of Fire

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ryan The Awesome.7985

Ryan The Awesome.7985

Thanks Arbor for letting us use your camp. I think DBG definitely had fun there.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: HiddenRage.7408

HiddenRage.7408

Yo JERMANS, can you tell that scrub [Duel] guy that the PvP button is next to the WvW one?

Representing RoF. For Johnny Cash!
What I miss most about old LA (pre-destruction) was
killing people with a portal from the top of the bank.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TroniXx.8513

TroniXx.8513

Yo JERMANS, can you tell that scrub [Duel] guy that the PvP button is next to the WvW one?

Wait, did i just kill you again?? =P

(edited by TroniXx.8513)

in Match-ups

HiddenRage.7408

Scrubby Doo, you want a Scrubby snack to get them points up? Too bad you can’t tick your IQ value, it would actually regress the score =))

in Match-ups

HiddenRage.7408

You keep killing, Mr. Fantastic. I’m sure your keep will be in good hands

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lyroc.8953

Lyroc.8953

GG ROF It seems like there are some guys of you which love exploiting and bugusing. Again some of your players bugged through the gate in Sunnyhill porting people inside although the gate was closed.

Sorry for all pll from ROF who play fair.
But this week we have see this probleme xxx times … 1-2 times the tower was in 1 min RED i go to scout and see ppl from NAZ and randoms who stand in a red ring the door and wall was 100% i looking for katas or trebs and found nothing.
.. we have see arrow´s who get in the towers and keeps… later we have testing the position with or without window mode (we have think maybe a good place) and we could not take the position.
The PLL who do this blame your server i hope that you are aware.

(edited by Lyroc.8953)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lyroc.8953

Lyroc.8953

You keep killing, Mr. Fantastic. I’m sure your keep will be in good hands

GZ! but we need sleep for the Primetime to defet your Players
Playing vs NPC´s in the night its a great job… so have fun in the next nights :P

in Match-ups

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Last night in EB was hardly PvD or players vs NPC. The Dzags put up a great fight for EB right down to the bitter end. It took us hours to clear those people out. It was actually fun to hunt down your roamers and yaks while our trebs did the damage.

We had some pretty good commanding too from a relatively new commander.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Seems like RoF got a few russian(?) zerg guilds. Says a lot about their night presence.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

We have a couple of Russian guilds on RoF. That’s not something new.

[AZZL] is probably the biggest one.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Yeah, but Za Drots among others seem to be new for me. No offense, i have also seen some new faces on Dzagonur this week and the last.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devesion.5704

Devesion.5704

Nvr heard of Za Drots but AZZL is the biggest one ye

“Let the shadows embrace you!”

Matthew Witherblade [TaG] GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hipster.1264

Hipster.1264

If it’s the real za Drots then you have a pretty good GvG guild on your server now.
At least they used to be top…. I hope we find them to have some fights before the reset!

Mirajane Grauwind Necro

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

Dear Dzagonurs,

where did you get those numbers?