10/18 Gunnars Hold|Aurora Glade|Millers Sound

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Also looks like GH also only have warriors, guards and necro’s in their zerg, 1 or 2 staff ele’s here and there^^

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

Also looks like GH also only have warriors, guards and necro’s in their zerg, 1 or 2 staff ele’s here and there^^

Don’t forget that one mesmer we need for a veil!

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Wasn’t any mesmer in the morning group you had I tried to look for it, plz believe me Para!!!!

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amber.8193

Amber.8193

Really enjoying this matchup so far, even with the awful lags sometimes :p
Keep it up !

in Match-ups

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

Wasn’t any mesmer in the morning group you had I tried to look for it, plz believe me Para!!!!

sorry im at work

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

U disappoint me with working Syndz…. Such a slacker!

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

He has to make money to repair the GvG community after the Orbageddon.

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

True, never told him how to play the TP, so guess he have to get them elsewere! :

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

If anyone is interested in some duels, let’s meet at 8PM UTC @ Miller’s Windmill.
I’ll try to be there, if queues allow me to enter the border ^^

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

If anyone is interested in some duels, let’s meet at 8PM UTC @ Miller’s Windmill.
I’ll try to be there, if queues allow me to enter the border ^^

I might come if the video I’m rendering is finally done.. and if lag is not too bad (which it probably will be tbh lol)..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

although it’s later than I expected, I should be there as well

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

hihey.1075

Im already there if anyone wants to come

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU

in Match-ups

DanyK.3842

Interesting fights against the DAWN + DoA group on AGBL so far

Sir Dany | Twitch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

Your game of golf is in this video [RAGE] ^^ (8:10)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Ty for all the amazing Fight Fury, Rage, Fg, Teo, XII and the rest of the people on Ag border, Lag was bad, but i hope you had fun like us.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Woah, WBC, just woah…. think you should rename that chilling with something else in your guild name!

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeal.1376

Zeal.1376

Woah, WBC, just woah…. think you should rename that chilling with something else in your guild name!

Did you check video yet?
Good fights.

We Be Husslin/ Im A Husslah Baby/ El Husslar/ – We Be Chilling –

in Match-ups

Posted by: ice ice baby.6083

ice ice baby.6083

Thanks for some nice fights on Gunnar’s tonight.

Shame about the insane lagg!

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Good Job AG on having a bigger blob during nightime then on primetime
PvD must be hard

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Your game of golf is in this video [RAGE] ^^ (8:10)

Poor guy, we brought him all the way from bay and helped him capture a sentry along the way. The plan was to let him capture north camp and leave him hidden at the old orb area, but he came back and ruined it

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in Match-ups

Zeal.1376

Did you check video yet?
Good fights.

Yeah, counting 21-22 of you every single time in second round pretty sure I’m missing one of the two theifs you had aswell.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEvnKpMEIrc

Good thing you’re counting mesmer clones. We’ll post our link tomorow so you have the proper view, and we’ll give you the names of all our players so you can check yourself from our view.

We’ll hopefully clear out this issue tomorow. You have really good eyes tho, I can’t count at all from your view. I can see Vaffel’s 2 clones appear as normal tags but yea, Zumos will upload our view tomorow

(edited by Zeal.1376)

in Match-ups

hihey.1075

Did you check video yet?
Good fights.

Yeah, counting 21-22 of you every single time in second round pretty sure I’m missing one of the two theifs you had aswell.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEvnKpMEIrc

In all honesty how could you even COUNT the people in that train? It’s so messy I doubt you could do a proper counting.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Put it up to 1080 and push pause…
Also mesmer clones normally dont show the guild tag by some wierd reason, it does show on the phantasmals though, which is pretty easy to see.
Also it’s hard to see, but at the end when you count 7 WBC corpses at the end, 1 WP’d and there is still 14 of them alive, it’s pretty easy to add up that they wern’t 20 aswell. This dosn’t show on the vide though, as the recorder unfortunately died in a bad position

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

I think with 5 people dead, at end that seems way more than 14-15 to make a 20, but it would be nice to Wbc vide too

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Markokoz.5627

Markokoz.5627

I saw with my own eyes at the end how 3-4 of them ran back from combat to the spectator hills:) First fight you had quite a people up there.
looking foward to see your video Wbc.
Cya

[FIRE]XdemoniaX – Necromancer – Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

I don’t see more than 20. I watched the fight twice, stopped every time there was a good angle – but i don’t see more than 20.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Markokoz.5627

Markokoz.5627

I don’t see more than 20. I watched the fight twice, stopped every time there was a good angle – but i don’t see more than 20.

Me neither, becouse arround 3 of them were dawned quite early and another 3 midfight, and if you can count 18-20, do the math :P
Thanks for your time.
Want to see from their perspective. Waiting their video.

[FIRE]XdemoniaX – Necromancer – Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

DanyK.3842

I watched the video on my mobile so it’s hard to tell but the fights seemed equal. Why doesn’t someone pop cmd tag on before each fight to check amount of players and take a screenshot to avoid issues like this?
Anyway I hope it’s not true because WBC are a nice and respectable guild.

Sir Dany | Twitch

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

And WBC to make it pretty easy, dont cover your minimap, a lot easier to count the players there and we can put an end to this mess

Tripilios

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

http://i.imgur.com/J8xY9O4.jpg
perfect picture were u can see 23 WBC people, in addition there is another thief out of the picture on the left side, which equals 24, and if the mesmer is having 3 clones up, which is very unlikely, they’ll be atleast 21.
6min and 2s for those that want to see.
Think this will be my last words in this case

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Posted by: mtRXX.8793

mtRXX.8793

Would you guys just wait till our vid is coming up in a bit before actually moving on with accusing us for this kitten?

Either way you shouldn’t have cried about that fight but you should be pleased for more after this kittening epic fight of 10 min+, at least we wanted to look how that GvG was going to end.

Herb The High / Herbaliser / In Between Space
We Be Chilling – High Commander
GH

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

It was a great fight, just to bad you had to cheat yourself to victory

Tripilios

in Match-ups

hihey.1075

http://i.imgur.com/J8xY9O4.jpg
perfect picture were u can see 23 WBC people, in addition there is another thief out of the picture on the left side, which equals 24, and if the mesmer is having 3 clones up, which is very unlikely, they’ll be atleast 21.
6min and 2s for those that want to see.
Think this will be my last words in this case

Actually I count 22 people in there, with the thief not showed in the image being 23 This non accounting possible “beasts” (such as Thieves from Thieves Guild or Pets – and knowing WBC it is highly possible that their team had a Ranger inside) or Clones, as I used the red names on top of their heads to make up my counting.
But yeah, having the video from WBC would make this clear once and for all

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

In the middle to the left of our target and a bit down, there is two nameplates almost right above each other which is pretty hard to see, sure you saw that?
Same height in the picture as Lord Valkyre’s name

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Zeal.1376

Me neither, becouse arround 3 of them were dawned quite early and another 3 midfight, and if you can count 18-20, do the math :P
Thanks for your time.
Want to see from their perspective. Waiting their video.

First of all – none of us died early – look at the banners. We had 2 thiefs aswell stealth ressing our downed. It’s not our fault that you can’t finish our downed properly and just ‘assume’ that would mean they are dead. Yes you downed alot but the fight went on so long that banners went off cooldown twice.

I saw with my own eyes at the end how 3-4 of them ran back from combat to the spectator hills:) First fight you had quite a people up there.
looking foward to see your video Wbc.
Cya

Strange, at start we had 3 or 4 spectators. 5 logged in during the gvg and qued up and maybe a few of those came to spectate but their ques popped near the end of the 2nd fight. ( and no- they didn’t join in before you get funny ideas ).

I watched the video on my mobile so it’s hard to tell but the fights seemed equal. Why doesn’t someone pop cmd tag on before each fight to check amount of players and take a screenshot to avoid issues like this?
Anyway I hope it’s not true because WBC are a nice and respectable guild.

Ofcourse we wouldn’t, as if zumos & solestic would even be in our guild if we pulled stupid kitten like that. From our gvg history it’s also obvious that we don’t care about win or lose and just want a good time and try to get better. We even refuse our mesmers to use Ghost pots so their clones & phantasms all look identical ( Fire liked to do this but we don’t mind ). Nor does any1 ‘release’ after they are fully dead and ofcourse we don’t ress fully dead.

Videos are being rendered as we speak

in Match-ups

mtRXX.8793

Alright, now our perspective. Watch once at fight and watch once on the minimap only.

GH

(edited by mtRXX.8793)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

We have “Borged” the wall necro-pool/mesmer pull tactic, thanks AG.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in Match-ups

Zeal.1376

Alright, now our perspective. Watch once at fight and watch once on the minimap only.

Also list of our participants and those who died are in the description

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

I really can’t read a single name of your players or count them as the video quality is to poor for that. I’d rather trust a picture then and a video were you can actually see the names

Tripilios

in Match-ups

mtRXX.8793

Dude, we got enough proof and another vid coming up. Don’t come up with bullcrap. It was just an insane epic fight and you gotta get over it that you can lose it sometimes.

Just watch the minimap ok as you said it would make it pretty easy

GH

in Match-ups

Zeal.1376

We’ll make an even clearer video, it will be up when Zip gets back from school

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumos.2056

Zumos.2056

Because you will make more and more excuses: here is the link to the video of better quality:

https://mega.co.nz/#!RAxzgS4J!dIlu6ExPe8Qb4Ej7usFGEEIqPusjN6Z8XjD4gO2jtK8

Zumos
Red Guard

in Match-ups

Posted by: NaqbiCmR.3086

NaqbiCmR.3086

I barely post on the forums unless its a serious matter , we posted our video and you posted yours but everything is not clear at all , it will be very hard to know if it actually happened or not. I apologize for the way this was handled by my guildies on the forums i wasn’t on when these posts happened they should have kept it in whispers and ill deal with that matter i promise but don’t call us piece of kitten on the description it was uncalled for , we never threw insults like that towards you but we can’t go back in time and fix it. Simple Apology from your side would be nice for the description. Let us put this behind us like adults .
We have morals in the guild, you can ask everyone we never interrupt guilds when they are fighting in open field . we fought so many guilds we won some and lost some but we always accept defeat , the goal from that is to improve and get great fights not to make enemies on other servers.
It was an intense fight and the longest we ever had. I will take down that video from youtube and lets move on.

Best regards Naqbi.

Guild Leader
Flare[FIRE]
Naqbi

in Match-ups

mtRXX.8793

You call our guild out for cheating, without any proof. It’s normal some of our members feel offended cause they had such a great fight and then we didn’t even know what happened when you guys turned away?

Why accuse us immediatly without having proof?

GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sealreth.1425

Sealreth.1425

Infraction of cheating is the biggest instult that can be given.

just my 2 cent.

Its a real shame it ended up like this. It was the best gvg I ever fought 20 v 20. Look at mini map you can see. look at our video (1080p plz.) and you see. If still not clear we have second video upcomming.

Calling out a cheater and stopping the whole gvg afther prosponing the orriginal, is a dishoner that for me personally is unacceptible.

Sethy Alre (WBC – thief)

(would have loved a 3th round agains you, where your thief would have been plaing :’(, Respect to his skill)

Sethy Alre [Main: Thief, 19 Characters] -
[TSP] The Shadow Phantoms – Guild master
Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by Sealreth.1425)

in Match-ups

Zumos.2056

I barely post on the forums unless its a serious matter , we posted our video and you posted yours but everything is not clear at all , it will be very hard to know if it actually happened or not. I apologize for the way this was handled by my guildies on the forums i wasn’t on when these posts happened they should have kept it in whispers and ill deal with that matter i promise but don’t call us piece of kitten on the description it was uncalled for , we never threw insults like that towards you but we can’t go back in time and fix it. Simple Apology from your side would be nice for the description. Let us put this behind us like adults .
We have morals in the guild, you can ask everyone we never interrupt guilds when they are fighting in open field . we fought so many guilds we won some and lost some but we always accept defeat , the goal from that is to improve and get great fights not to make enemies on other servers.
It was an intense fight and the longest we ever had. I will take down that video from youtube and lets move on.

Best regards Naqbi.

That’s too late now my friend. You call us to cheat then send a guild to kill us at the GvG spot and you still think we cheated. But you have no proof at all and we have. Now you chicken out with removing the video from youtube because you starting to realize you are wrong. I won’t apolagize at all, because accusing a guild from cheating without you actually being sure at all is very stupid. If anyone should apolagize it’s you, as you are also the one who “thought” we had too many people at the end without counting at all. More videos will come and they will all show the same: we didn’t do anything wrong at all.

Zumos
Red Guard

in Match-ups

NaqbiCmR.3086

Ofcourse your guild mates did that because they are entitled to do so, everyone has his own way to release anger and frustration its called Human Factor . I already Apologized the way it was handled , i can’t do more. It’s up to you if you want to accept it or not. Lets not make this longer than it should be because no good will come from that mate.

Guild Leader
Flare[FIRE]
Naqbi

in Match-ups

NaqbiCmR.3086

@Zumos it is true i did that but i only did it in whispers never went public with it myself and i didn’t send any guild to kill you.

Guild Leader
Flare[FIRE]
Naqbi

in Match-ups

Zumos.2056

VcY came out of nowhere ofc … If anyone of your guild told them to come in map chat, as a guild leader you should have told them not to. And no you didn’t make it public, but you did ruin the gvg and still accuse us of cheating. And how come that 5 mins after it happend people in VII already knew?

Zumos
Red Guard

in Match-ups

NaqbiCmR.3086

I was never aware of any guild going to kill you but the VII thing happened because people asked in map chat how did the GvG go and one guildy wrote something in map chat i didn’t even know about until it was too late. Zumos what else do you want from me to do in this matter? , I stated everything that has happened in my previous posts. with a sincere Apology .

Guild Leader
Flare[FIRE]
Naqbi