10/18 SF/ET/DH(Round one... Fight!)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

That was said tongue-in-cheek Tongku.

ET has Jeknar. He’s our resident Brazilian. The rest of us are just white Americans who don’t know what exists beyond our own borders.

SF also has a very large Hispanic community and a fair share of players from Brazil and Argentina who have their own guilds, we also ally with them for various purposes and go to good lengths in order to breach language barriers as well.

Everytime i kill a player from [ARG] (I think it’s Alianza Argentina), I’m doing my country a service.

Soccer isn’t the only rivalry I have with’em.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amarinth.2384

Amarinth.2384

The only server I’ve ever seen attack people in a JP is (whoa, big shocker) SF.

I cannot speak for the rest of SF, but I never attack anyone in the JP’s in EB or the BL’s unless they attack me first. And honestly? I’ve had GoM, DH and ET come after me in the JP’s just for being in there. If it’s because some other SF did it to them, they should just go after the person who went after them. Not me, because I leave JP’ers alone. I also don’t attack lone uplevels roaming because it’s obvious they’re getting map completion.

And I’ve actually saved an uplevel GoM from being annihilated by another server’s invader.

BY THE WAY, thanks to the GoM group who let me come behind them and get tower caps. I got my map completion because of you so thank you.

Representing [Core of Sapphire Aliance] on Sorrow’s Furnace!
My Ranger will Porcupine your faise. :o

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

One day i will finally make it to the JP entrance so i can camp it and make the waterfalls of tears flow.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

One day i will finally make it to the JP entrance so i can camp it and make the waterfalls of tears flow.

The JP already have a waterfall… I’m sure they are of tears already.

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in Match-ups

clint.5681

The JP already have a waterfall… I’m sure they are of tears already.

Touche, well then it sounds like my job is already done

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

ET has Jeknar. He’s our resident Brazilian.

Hey, ET have more brazilians… not that I am important as Jeknar anyway. :P

By the way, great fights in EB early morming yesterday DH. We gathered a small team and decided to coordinate our defense. We were able to repel a few DH attacks and a couple of SF attacks.

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: ptitminou.6489

ptitminou.6489

Hope it was clear. ET knows what I mean.

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten
Because censorship is the most important part of the MMO business.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greydead.5713

Greydead.5713

ET has Jeknar. He’s our resident Brazilian.

Hey, ET have more brazilians… not that I am important as Jeknar anyway. :P

By the way, great fights in EB early morming yesterday DH. We gathered a small team and decided to coordinate our defense. We were able to repel a few DH attacks and a couple of SF attacks.

Took you lot awhile to listen to defending up what we had instead of capping more :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: the woodfist.6972

the woodfist.6972

It’s about time ET caught up to DH.

The Steel Ministry [SM]

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

That was said tongue-in-cheek Tongku.

ET has Jeknar. He’s our resident Brazilian. The rest of us are just white Americans who don’t know what exists beyond our own borders.

Stuff exists beyond our borders? That’s news to me :P

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Fun fights last night, to those that say IoM cant fight open field!

Also to those people that posted thinking that its ET or DH kittening with your Mumble server you are very wrong, go check with your service provider or switch to teamspeak or something, ET dont stoop that low so no need to worry about us.

I think your MiniMap is broken sir. Also TS3 servers get attacked just like anything else. We just started using skype, but then it turned into chat roulette so now we are thinking of going to a “tin can and string” method of comms.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

I think your MiniMap is broken sir. Also TS3 servers get attacked just like anything else. We just started using skype, but then it turned into chat roulette so now we are thinking of going to a “tin can and string” method of comms.

Just go for the map chat!

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Map Chat is so 2012 bro.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Madora.9340

Madora.9340

Map Chat is so 2012 bro.

Pfft, we all know carrier pigeon is the best method of communication.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Ummmmm, so I take the smoke signals that Shonuff and I use are not what everyone else uses to cummunicate?

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Ummmmm, so I take the smoke signals that Shonuff and I use are not what everyone else uses to cummunicate?

Don’t forget Triyor to complete your smoke signal communication triangle, I will never forget the reset night he got blazed enough to sit in Water Camp on a bali just chilling for 2-3 hrs straight.

I would die ever so often and spawn to run back, and there he would still be sitting camping that camp on that bali.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

LOL, I have only seen Triyor sporadically lately. And camping camps is so boring…

in Match-ups

Posted by: PhaNTaSiZe.4215

PhaNTaSiZe.4215

Good matchup so far

Commander Sammie Winchester/Ian McKellan
Leader of Gods Dont Cry [GDC] on SBI

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Good matchup so far

Unfortunely i belive the winner is already decided, and so it begins the fight for 2nd.

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Good matchup so far

Unfortunely i belive the winner is already decided, and so it begins the fight for 2nd.

And so it begins… fight for my amusement.

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Good matchup so far

1v1 in the forums brah?

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Good matchup so far

1v1 in the forums brah?

You dont want those probs bruh!

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Oh, this should be nice…

Attachments:

(edited by Cantur Soulfyre.5409)

in Match-ups

Posted by: losieight.4807

losieight.4807

Getting bored of zerging, if anyone wants to duel shoot me a pm.

Died with Basic [BS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sobiech.9613

Sobiech.9613

Good matchup so far

Don’t think it’ll be a fight in so much that it’ll be Sorrow’s Furnace to decide who will finish second. SF merely needs to defend but whats the fun in that, right? ET will obviously focus on DH and DH will have to focus on ET leaving SF.

Looking at the map…SF seems to have already decided. (SF owns two keeps in DHBL while they own 0 of ET’s.)

Just saying….

Reine Tovar [HoTR] – Mesmer
Aerika [HoTR] – Necromancer

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Meh give us 2 more hours for prime time to start and we can have it all!

But i just noticed each blue team in the bronze league is the server thats winning thier match.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Good matchup so far

Don’t think it’ll be a fight in so much that it’ll be Sorrow’s Furnace to decide who will finish second. SF merely needs to defend but whats the fun in that, right? ET will obviously focus on DH and DH will have to focus on ET leaving SF.

Looking at the map…SF seems to have already decided. (SF owns two keeps in DHBL while they own 0 of ET’s.)

Just saying….

When I woke up this morning, ET was at 45 PPT and DH was at 330. I don’t know about that.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: bleach.9074

bleach.9074

Good matchup so far

Just saying….

I detest playing for 2nd. Under the old glicko system, you just had to score as many points as you can. But under league rules, we are given no other choice than to play for 2nd once 1st is out of reach. Bleh.

[XSV] SMASH!

in Match-ups

Sobiech.9613

@ Avatar: During SF’s prime time, which follows NA prime time, their zergs focus DH. SF doesn’t have the full 24 hour coverage to consistently put 300 ppt or else they’d be in silver league so obviously a second server will gain the upper hand at some point. Apparently with this matchup, DH’s time is morning in NA. ET seems to be consistently in the middle somewhere never really getting a good ppt lead at any time.

@ Bleach ET is doing what its supposed to be doing. Its doing what I would do would I find myself in their position. All the blue you’ll see in ET’s territory looks to be done by havoc squads capping camps and sometimes the odd tower. Either my luck is horrible in checking the map but it’s looked very consistent. Could ET’s defense be that good in defending against SF’s zergs? Yes. However I spend much of my time in DHBL during prime time which seems to feature SF zergs on a consistent basis.

Yes, I am bias. Yes, it’s irritating.

Calling it as I see it: SF has decided to put ET in second. We’ll keep fighting trying to prevent that, you can count on that, but from the perspective of DH, the cards are stacked against us. We get this same matchup in the last week of the season. Curious to see where we all stand then…

in Match-ups

Posted by: leviN.4390

leviN.4390

I am also biased towards my view

I see DH attacks our tower, then SF attacks our tower. And both servers alternatively having a go at our keep.

To me it seems like SF want DH to be in second and we are fighting hard against that.

Seraph Siegfried – BoM – Guild Leader
The beating continues until order is restored
http://brotherwood.enjin.com/

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Nice defenses ET, I got caught slipping on two veil portals….I blame the karma train putting me to sleep in DHBL, either way nice fights.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

clint.5681

I’ll have you know that if DH didn’t spend like a hour and a half failing at trying to capture SM from us we probably wouldn’t have hit them as hard tonight.

Also ET is lil bro, if it were up solely to me I would help them get in second. But I have no control over that at all

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spica.9308

Spica.9308

As usual DH forms a zerg during 10pm-12midnight SEA prime time and is solely focused on hitting ET. Then some people made the wrong choices that costs us all our upgraded keeps and towers. Being out manned in all maps those times we can’t afford playing around so we lost pretty much everything. Keep working as a team ET!! We are always out manned that is why we focus solely on good coordination and strong defenses. It looks like fight for 1st place is solely fading away since basically DH and ET takes advantage of each others weakness instead of focus firing SF during their weak times.

(edited by Spica.9308)

in Match-ups

Sobiech.9613

…not only is DHBL pretty much blue…so is ETBL…

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

…not only is DHBL pretty much blue…so is ETBL…

And half of Eternal Battleground.

kittening omega golem rushes…

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

As usual DH forms a zerg during 10pm-12midnight SEA prime time and is solely focused on hitting ET. Then some people made the wrong choices that costs us all our upgraded keeps and towers. Being out manned in all maps those times we can’t afford playing around so we lost pretty much everything. Keep working as a team ET!! We are always out manned that is why we focus solely on good coordination and strong defenses. It looks like fight for 1st place is solely fading away since basically DH and ET takes advantage of each others weakness instead of focus firing SF during their weak times.

If you are who I think you are, the text marked in bold is directed to me… And I still find pretty silly saying my choices were wrong, as I presented the reasons for them which, mind you, weren’t broken…

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

in Match-ups

Posted by: leviN.4390

leviN.4390

I don’t think that was directed at you Jeknar, there are a few issues need to be ironed.

Spica, post on the ET forums and we can discuss further.

People make mistakes, people learn from such mistakes.

Seraph Siegfried – BoM – Guild Leader
The beating continues until order is restored
http://brotherwood.enjin.com/

(edited by leviN.4390)

in Match-ups

Posted by: beyonder.9735

beyonder.9735

Well it was a valiant effort DH/ET. GG.

Mesmer – Geekin The Visage
Necro – Mavaldo Gravemore [StaR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Attack Robot.2619

Attack Robot.2619

If you are who I think you are, the text marked in bold is directed to me… And I still find pretty silly saying my choices were wrong, as I presented the reasons for them which, mind you, weren’t broken…

Clearly some mistakes were made by ET a couple times today but calling out Jenkar is pretty low. Spica, a lot of your arguments are not even wrong, but since I am your opponent I will not tell you why. However, I think Jenkar is pretty experienced and could probably enlighten you.

Commanders Ararius(guardian) & Attack Robot (ele) [CoSA] SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spica.9308

Spica.9308

No, I wasn’t pointing anyone out and appreciate all the efforts they are making. But we can do much better if we stop arguing and set up our priorities for maximizing PPT. This is leagues season 1, every small thing we do adds up. Hope we put our team work and determination above considering we are poor in terms of coverage and commanders aren’t present 24/7.

(edited by Spica.9308)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

No, I wasn’t pointing anyone out and appreciate all the efforts they are making. But we can do much better if we stop arguing and set up our priorities for maximizing PPT. This is leagues season 1, every small thing we do adds up. Hope we put our team work and determination above considering we are poor in terms of coverage and commanders aren’t present 24/7.

I like the league WvW system thus far. My only gripe is that the league system forces us to play toward PPT maximization. I like variety in WvW gameplay. Sometimes I want to do pointless stupid non-PPT focused things while in WvW. Those Crimson Moa’s need to be spawn camped out side of EBG Overlook with trebs, balistas, and arrow carts at times. All Crimson Moas Must Die. The PPT grind gets old after a while. So far it hasn’t been an issue, but this league season is pretty long.

-brotha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

I like the league WvW system thus far. My only gripe is that the league system forces us to play toward PPT maximization. I like variety in WvW gameplay. Sometimes I want to do pointless stupid non-PPT focused things while in WvW. Those Crimson Moa’s need to be spawn camped out side of EBG Overlook with trebs, balistas, and arrow carts at times. All Crimson Moas Must Die. The PPT grind gets old after a while. So far it hasn’t been an issue, but this league season is pretty long.

-brotha

Have you seen that Crimsom Moa cheater that spawn inside Veloka without even downing the gate?

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

-brotha

Have you seen that Crimsom Moa cheater that spawn inside Veloka without even downing the gate?

Seriously, ohhhhh man that Crimson Moa haxx0r is going to experience the unholy wrath of wtfpwnedbbq.

“Hey guys I need everyone on my tag if you have balista mastery. Man these 6 superior balistas, ok aim at that Crimson Moa. BOOM spread shot to the face!”

-brotha

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

LOL, you guys crack me up. Personally I think Superior Rams would work better at enforcing your anti-Moa campaign. Everyone and everything fears the Almighty Flame Ram, especially in open field combat like the Moa Campaign of Bronze League Tournament: Week 1 Edition!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I’m very bad and I don’t care about ppt. I just go to a borderland and hunt people down. Last night we vaguely attempted to get bloodlust so the kills would help the ppt but meh…got distracted by more squirrels.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

I finally hit 40k kills last night….(Too much time spent on ET and roaming on SF to have any more I guess). I may become a zergling again soon…

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

I finally hit 40k kills last night….(Too much time spent on ET and roaming on SF to have any more I guess). I may become a zergling again soon…

1 – Get to a keep under attack
2 – Sit in a superior AC
3 – …
4 – Profit!

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

LOL, you guys crack me up. Personally I think Superior Rams would work better at enforcing your anti-Moa campaign. Everyone and everything fears the Almighty Flame Ram, especially in open field combat like the Moa Campaign of Bronze League Tournament: Week 1 Edition!!

This pretty much sums it up…

-brotha

Attachments:

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

40k is pretty tight. I am around 34k but most of those had to be from running around with FoE and Agg playing Farm Wars 2. A lot less bags to be farmed here, but things have been getting better since leagues started up. The one thing I miss is all the guilds running tagless with 15-40 doing their own thing and the fights that would ensue. Its been a lot of megablog vs. megablob. Ohhh our blob isn’t mega enough to handle that megablob, call in reinforcements. Did have some nice fights against WvW or whatever last night in ETBL at the spawn.

Edit: I like BIG FIGHTS and I will not lie. No other brotha can deny! Get sprung! No idea, this just came into my brain…

-brotha

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Posted by: PhaNTaSiZe.4215

PhaNTaSiZe.4215

Last night was a big night for SF, not only b/c at one point we had all the keeps in the BLs flipped, but b/c our major groups finally started working together really well. It was one of those nights that gave me a lot of hope for the rest of the season To the rest of SF, GJ guys. To ET/DH, GL with these last 2 days. I personally don’t have a preference for who takes 2nd, but I can’t speak for the rest of SF. Any time spent capping things in either of your BLs isn’t personal, I assure you. Sometimes we go where the points are (paper keeps), and sometimes we go for the challenge (t3 sieged up keeps). GG to everyone!

Commander Sammie Winchester/Ian McKellan
Leader of Gods Dont Cry [GDC] on SBI