10/18: TC/SoS/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hydrobutter.9172

Hydrobutter.9172

wait tye wiped? you must be mistaken

Don’t worry, I made sure you got hit in the cross-fire too.

Radio
Co-Guildleader: Wobbly Cat Squad [WCS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

We did have a pretty good laugh yesterday while defending Durios when the TC zerg that wandered up to the gate didn’t immediately realize that the wall directly next to the gate had been down for the last 20 minutes or so from SM trebbing and proceeded to try and autoattack and ram the gate for a good 2 minutes.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

(edited by deathTouch.9706)

in Match-ups

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Found a roaming thief on Mag tonight in SoS BL. I stood there as he tried his opening attack on me and I just shrugged off his damage with two healing shouts. Not usually one to call names but asudem came along and gave him a real 1v1 and he bailed as fast as he could after taking 60% of his health in a single hit.
Am I allowed to generalize an entire server based on this thief’s trash build?

Hence the reason warriors will see a heal nerf at some point

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

I am really curious if the tc ever complain on the commander that is serving them on a plate to us.

Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines…

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

Welcome to gold league

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: GimpCent.9268

GimpCent.9268

TC sure loves that blob combat aside from GF

We get wiped our fair share but its sad to see you guys wipe with twice the numbers….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

EB is and always will be a mixed militia group as long as our pve crew wants dem achieves. Normally we’re able to see guild groups organize on EB but NOT THIS WEEK. well over an hour queue most of the day.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Hey now, the rest of Mag would have made the first move if we knew it was time. Isn’t the best part of GvG the guaranteed brawl at the end? Kind of sad Agg left what was going to be a fun 3 way.

They probably realized sitting in the middle was a bad move. They didn’t seem to realize this when their members kept interfering in the gvg…

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

Welcome to gold league

Big Butt Jackson spotted.

Also, BLTC would kindly request that you collect your goods/payment from the nearest BLTC merchant.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feydra.6318

Feydra.6318

Mag, the troll isstrong among some of you ;P, joke a side, TC allways been about perseverence and determination, sure we die alot, but you that scorn us that we are loot and bag droppers, when all is said and done, a TC zerg might be a horde of mixed up, no mumble/tc channel, and commander less, so whats your point, of course we are going to loose against a well organiced team that can coordinate things with voice presicion, thats no news, lol, the real question is, if you constantly wipe us 1/3 and the like why are TC ahead of you with so many points, TC might have alot of people but dont outnumber you 5/1, reality check ?… or is it simply frustration, i apologice if we win, but dont worry, we will get jq and bg next week most likely and then we will die merrily again, but that time we will most likely loose lol… so less troling and more dieng please, and have fun !

Miriel de Clavo – Elementalist
Fey Sparrow – Warrior
If i nag about things, its only couse i care ;P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cosmic Sparklejunk.3514

Cosmic Sparklejunk.3514

Mag and SoS…

I know its your shakedown week. Good job on making it to tier 2 and the gold league. You are brave to want to get better because eventually we will fight against the tier 1 servers and that will become our ultimate test of endurance.

Its bravery to fight so hard to reach tier 2 knowing the kind of competitiveness we will get when tier 1 and tier 2 servers are mixed up on these gold league battles.

Thanks for the nice words!

I am often confused by what I quoted above though. On my server we have faced T1 servers multiple times since the new matchup system began. We know what we’re getting into.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rance.4570

Rance.4570

Best regards to OCD Feardis necro you’re truly a worthy rival.
Remember as a necro it’s stomp or be stomped

On-i.tumblr.com follow me on tumblr
Stomp or be stomped that is the code of the necro

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

Just when I thought I was gaining respect for TC…

…this lvl 80 STUN warrior showed up right after I dueled a very friendly and skilled ranger from NOPE. The staff guard in my party ran over to the STUN warrior while I was chatting to the ranger and began autoattacking with 1 to just play around.

Then something unreal happened. The STUN warrior popped utilities and started RUNNING. From a 1v1 with a support staff guard spamming 1.

And not only did he run, but bee-lined into the nearby tower.

Later he came back with a friend and died to us in about 5 seconds flat.

Just when I had started to respect TC, this had to happen. Why TC, why do you do this to my heart?

NOTE: I did nothing offensive, just jumped around and played photographer. I wasn’t even remotely close to potato or the war when potato started streetsweeping him.

Attachments:

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

(edited by deathTouch.9706)

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Why TC, why do you do this to my heart?

Because, deep down, we really love each other.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

…this lvl 80 STUN warrior showed up right after I dueled a very friendly and skilled ranger from NOPE. The staff guard in my party ran over to the STUN warrior while I was chatting to the ranger and began autoattacking with 1 to just play around.

Then something unreal happened. The STUN warrior popped utilities and started RUNNING. From a 1v1 with a support staff guard spamming 1.

Just when I had started to respect TC, this had to happen. Why TC, why do you do this to my heart?

NOTE: I did nothing offensive, just jumped around and played photographer. I wasn’t even remotely close to potato or the war when potato started streetsweeping him.

Was the ranger a human?

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

Was the ranger a human?

Yeah. His name is actually in the first picture in the top of my chat box for the props factor.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Two points, your comment in the last picture “or is this just fantasy?” has to be said

Second, you shouldn’t have let out that you are another Christopher; people are going to start assuming that the name has something to due with too much forum lurking.

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Was the ranger a human?

Yeah. His name is actually in the first picture in the top of my chat box for the props factor.

FYI NOPE likes fighting you guys. Always good fights.

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Hydrobutter.9172

I was 1v1’ing some Asura warrior with a Ghastly Grinning shield that was fun to fight; it was an endless battle but then I had to go treb something and my guildies jumped in cause I was taking too long

Sorry TC guy, I felt really bad that we couldn’t finish. Maybe I’ll run into you again tonight.

Radio

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

Two points, your comment in the last picture “or is this just fantasy?” has to be said

Second, you shouldn’t have let out that you are another Christopher; people are going to start assuming that the name has something to due with too much forum lurking.

BRB applying for new research grant.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I was 1v1’ing some Asura warrior with a Ghastly Grinning shield that was fun to fight; it was an endless battle but then I had to go treb something and my guildies jumped in cause I was taking too long

Sorry TC guy, I felt really bad that we couldn’t finish. Maybe I’ll run into you again tonight.

Was that when you guys set up all those arrow carts on the SE ruins? Was pretty good fights pushing you guys off your siege up there. That cannon hurts!

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Hydrobutter.9172

Was that when you guys set up all those arrow carts on the SE ruins? Was pretty good fights pushing you guys off your siege up there. That cannon hurts!

haha yes, that was during round two. We had a blast with that, btw.

Radio

(edited by Hydrobutter.9172)

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

haha yes, that was us. We had a blast with that, btw.

It really came close with that cannon firing on us, took us until the fight was already over to realize it was shooting us, and I nearly got shot right off the tower by it.

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

Blehwars. 14/15 on my cheeve. Going to bed.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

Maguuma, come back to your BL! I promise not to lay ballistas behind the Briar choke next time I sit at the ninja cata spot. =(

(Really should bind that Spread Shot to the “kill button”)

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

That is unreal. Will have to have a talk with warrior core of the human type when I get on later. They should at least laid out some food and a box o’ fun if it was a friendly casual environment, with magpies. What BL do you usually frequent?

~ X [STUN], Norn Hammer Warrior.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

Come on Mag stop running, i’m just one little thief.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keeralah.3140

Keeralah.3140

That was me on the cannon when you guys made your push in. I strive to make an impact xD

The Sneaky One – Thief
Keeralah – Elementalist
[WCS] Maguuma

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

It’s like Yak’s Bend 2.0. Time to stop sucking on the tower and siege nipple. There are 2 ACs in there too.

Attachments:

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

It’s like Yak’s Bend 2.0. Time to stop sucking on the tower and siege nipple. There are 2 ACs in there too.

2 ACs in a fully tier 2 tower? You sure you took enough screenshots?

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

I am really curious if the tc ever complain on the commander that is serving them on a plate to us.

Funny you say that, because I’m having lots of fun cutting through your buttery EB zergs.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

It’s more like 20 people hiding from 4.

And i wanted to make sure I got the angle right so you could see the treb actually firing toward us.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Were you in the group on MagBL that had at least 4 cata’s and 20+ people and couldn’t take down a T2 wall? o.O You even put them in an area where had to go through choke points through water…

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

It’s more like 20 people hiding from 4.

And i wanted to make sure I got the angle right so you could see the treb actually firing toward us.

Oh we are sooooo scared of the big bad maguuma carebears.

/sarcasm

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Equinox.4195

Equinox.4195

Here’s some roaming from the weekend. Shows some sweet thief skills and a 3v4 vs EP at the end.

Ah, I remember that. I was running back to our raid after AFK’ing or something and saw you trying to 3v1 some poor guy and tried to help before others arrived. That was an entertaining fight.

Equinox the Undying – Thug Necromancer
http://www.youtube.com/EPEquinox

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Yak’s Bend would call that tower undefended. YB doesn’t consider a target defended until it can put 3 ACs on any spot around the wall and has at least two counter-trebs.

Besides, I’ve seen no small number of Magummies manning arrow carts. Not all of you are roamers.

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

Were you in the group on MagBL that had at least 4 cata’s and 20+ people and couldn’t take down a T2 wall? o.O You even put them in an area where had to go through choke points through water…

No? I’m never in mag BL. Nor am I ever in a group larger than 10.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I’m pretty sure we’ve fought AoN when they had more than 10… 15 at most, but still more than 10.

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

I’m pretty sure we’ve fought AoN when they had more than 10… 15 at most, but still more than 10.

Impossible. We don’t even have 15 active players.

We haven’t run with more than 10 in over a month. Most nights are 7 or 8.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

It may have been 10 in the water camp fight the other day, I could not accurately count the numbers, but it did seem like more than 10.

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

It may have been 10 in the water camp fight the other day, I could not accurately count the numbers, but it did seem like more than 10.

Our peak this match is 8 so far.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

That night we had 7. 5 in one group, me and just an Ele in the second group. There were some other Mag randoms there too (I think a Swag and a Rage? Maybe others too?) so that would account for it appearing that we had 10.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

I couldn’t join your group to say something but

to the agg champion magus ele with dual incinerators on SoS bl in the ruins

You hit like a truck, i was tempted to food up and change to my other gear set but i figured i first fought you in roaming gear and the most honorable thing would be to stay with it. You are better than a lot of the eles i encounter and you have a great working knowledge of what to expect based on my movements.

P.S. Sorry about all the interference, the nerve of some people

-The thief

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Handin.4032

To any mag that says they never blob (or say using Omega’s is cheap):

I’m currently staring at 6 Omega’s and at least 50 mag trying to take MagBL bay after a failed attempt of using trebs/cata’s. But don’t worry, I’m sure you’re not blobbing, it’s just a bunch of roamers

We all fall into blobbing habits, some are just in denial hehe

Mesmer – FURY

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

I’m currently staring at 6 Omega’s and at least 50 mag trying to take MagBL bay after a failed attempt of using trebs/cata’s. But don’t worry, I’m sure you’re not blobbing, it’s just a bunch of roamers

We have zergers, every server has them. But compared to servers that are near us in ranking, we have significantly fewer of them.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Handin.4032

We have zergers, every server has them. But compared to servers that are near us in ranking, we have significantly fewer of them.

That’s true, I’m just giving some of you guys a hard time (good natured) who sometimes talk like mag’s just filled with roamers and duelers :P

By the way, did you all really think you could get away with that rush? :P We like our bay…we’re even building a mini-cafe in it!

Mesmer – FURY

(edited by Handin.4032)

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

That’s true, I’m just giving some of you guys a hard time (good natured) who sometimes talk like mag’s just filled with roamers and duelers :P

By the way, did you all really think you could get away with that rush? :P We like our bay…we’re even building a mini-cafe in it!

No one tell mance about the cheese though…

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: Requiral.7689

Requiral.7689

I couldn’t join your group to say something but

to the agg champion magus ele with dual incinerators on SoS bl in the ruins

You hit like a truck, i was tempted to food up and change to my other gear set but i figured i first fought you in roaming gear and the most honorable thing would be to stay with it. You are better than a lot of the eles i encounter and you have a great working knowledge of what to expect based on my movements.

P.S. Sorry about all the interference, the nerve of some people

-The thief

http://www.youtube.com/user/SeraneGW2?feature=watch

:D serane is gud

Requiral

I Swear She Was Eighteen [Gwen]

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

Funny you say that, because I’m having lots of fun cutting through your buttery EB zergs.

Likewise considering anything without a cern tag tends to die rather fast,but i was just curious if they do actually complain.

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feydra.6318

Feydra.6318

Likewise considering anything without a cern tag tends to die rather fast,but i was just curious if they do actually complain.

Nha, there is fairly little whining, i wont say it dont exist, but, we are coasters, we die, we run back, and fight again !

Miriel de Clavo – Elementalist
Fey Sparrow – Warrior
If i nag about things, its only couse i care ;P