10/25: SoR/BG/TC (Gold League Round 2)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

Shifty if you are bored, go watch this

Its from last week. Thats how mesmers should be played.. standing in a corner recording

Yup gotta be the best WvW Vid I’ve seen GG

Mez You Up
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Shifty if you are bored, go watch this

Its from last week. Thats how mesmers should be played.. standing in a corner recording

Yup gotta be the best WvW Vid I’ve seen GG

Yep. best i’ve seen so far.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

So if you win you get a finisher? And if you don’t you get nothing? I’m not sure if a finisher will make me cry for not winning.
If they would make the #1 server lag less i would really go for one.

Agreed, couldnt care less about a finisher, worst incentive ever.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

No professional needs any incentive to win. You just do it because you can and chose to. o/

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cliques.3947

Cliques.3947

He’s spying, didn’t we establish this already?

He’s not spying. oPP is xferring to SoR. Already bought them.

Where’s the rest of my gold Fox? Not hitting the xfer button til I get it!

Chimichunga [Eng] – Salsa Machina [Warrior]
oPP – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Not bothered about this league in the slightest, just enjoying competitive action and fights.

True it’s 1 battle in an endless war, once we go back to normal matchups the only thing you have to show for it is a dolyak finisher and some short term bragging rights.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Our spies have confirmed my suspicions, Starscream wasn’t on the list.

Your spies confirmed that I wasnt on the list that you made as guild leader? o.O

in Match-ups

Posted by: ajhak.9716

ajhak.9716

GoF on BG offering gold to TC if they help double team SoR garrison? lol what?

Hmm, that’s a bit strange considering GoF was on TC BL last night not SoR BL…..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

Our spies have confirmed my suspicions, Starscream wasn’t on the list.

Your spies confirmed that I wasnt on the list that you made as guild leader? o.O

Stealth missions, always have to double check.

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Teach your spies that for stealth missions they need to drop their original guild tag. Rookie error.

in Match-ups

Gully.7358

He dropped his [SQ] tag didn’t he?

in Match-ups

Cliques.3947

Spymiester general sir. Operative little spyyy is in position and ready to begin the next phase of our master plan. He’ll be awaiting the appropriate code words in /m .

oPP – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

No, he put that on after I called him out over his oPP tag. kudos for teaching him radio silence though ^^

EDIT: kitten Gully I died replying to you xD

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Spymiester general sir. Operative little spyyy is in position and ready to begin the next phase of our master plan. He’ll be awaiting the appropriate code words in /m .

The levels of spying calls for more than a tin foil hat, I need a iron hat!

in Match-ups

Gully.7358

1 [Iron] dude on an arrowcart as shown on the super secret document, order little spyy to take ’m out.

in Match-ups

Gully.7358

No, he put that on after I called him out over his oPP tag. kudos for teaching him radio silence though ^^

Were you on the arrowcart?

If so, then sorry but you’re just an obstacle between us and our objective.

in Match-ups

Cliques.3947

1 [Iron] dude on an arrowcart as shown on the super secret document, order little spyy to take ’m out.

Affirmative. Orders will be sent shortly. Sending in Operative Orange Cat as back up as soon as he’s finished with his fractul!

oPP – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Were you on the arrowcart?

If so, then sorry but you’re just an obstacle between us and our objective.

No, and the IRON guy who spend 30 mins on a arrow cart needs shooting! we will line him up next to your spies and execute them all together.

We have been on BG BL all evening and havent really seen alot of BG taking objectives

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Affirmative. Orders will be sent shortly. Sending in Operative Orange Cat as back up as soon as he’s finished with his fractul!

We need a Bletchley park code breaking department on SoR.

in Match-ups

Gully.7358

That’s because there is more to it than meets the eye…

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

I heard transformer noises when I read that…………………….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

As I mentioned previously, its payback time. Enjoy the next 3 weeks being kittened up

An interesting insight into you as a WvWer …. giggling that your server has more coverage and will therefore dominate PPT.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

As I mentioned previously, its payback time. Enjoy the next 3 weeks being kittened up

An interesting insight into you as a WvWer …. giggling that your server has more coverage and will therefore dominate PPT.

The dude’s first post on that account was yesterday. That should provide all the insight one would need.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Lag on every single map… yea… leagues was a great idea before they fixed all the problems…

Lots of guilds I’ve never seen on BG/SoR before as well… and they all run… killed so many that didn’t even fight back at all Is TC’s PvE crowd this bad too?

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

(edited by Aberrant.6749)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

The dude’s first post on that account was yesterday. That should provide all the insight one would need.

Ah …. so, it’s reasonable to say that his credibility has been “butchered”?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

If anyone needs commander tag i spotted a great deal on TP only 324g atm lol

Mez You Up
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalla.4290

Kalla.4290

Lag on every single map… yea… leagues was a great idea before they fixed all the problems…

Lots of guilds I’ve never seen on BG/SoR before as well… and they all run… killed so many that didn’t even fight back at all Is TC’s PvE crowd this bad too?

A lot of TC zergs pretty squishy, a lot more so than I remember. I’ve seen more of ours (SoR) break apart with little effort too, and BG hammer trains just don’t have that finality they usually do.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Yeah overall group comp quality has been down, but its to be expected. Many are out that simply don’t min/max for WvW, and don’t have the experience. Its all good though. Hopefully Season 1 creates some new WvW addicts to get all of our participation numbers up.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: signarokkaos.4035

signarokkaos.4035

Great fights in EB for the past two days from both BG and TC especially inside of SMC. We are having a lot of fun that’s what the game is all about.

Kelida

in Match-ups

Posted by: BabyRizz.3871

BabyRizz.3871

Spy master Rizz reporting in) This star/mega/bumble bee transformer has no life and takes this game too seriously. I think you need a fisting from the Door Guard from Caudecus manor story.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shawker.9587

Shawker.9587

A lot of TC zergs pretty squishy, a lot more so than I remember. I’ve seen more of ours (SoR) break apart with little effort too, and BG hammer trains just don’t have that finality they usually do.

Yeah, yesterday i got to EB and found TC zerk like wearing paper armor, but you know, its EB.

Server: Blackgate
Profession: Dolyak Ass Kicker

in Match-ups

Posted by: dagneyandleo.6378

dagneyandleo.6378

Fun times on EBG today! SoR: You guys always bring really good fights. TC: You guys are seriously the masters of the supply drain.

For the record, SoR, I was the nutso mesmer who suicided on your ACs. Then your guild catas. That’s what happens when you hole a mesmer up in a castle with only clones for company.

At the risk of feeding the troll, um, if anybody wants to have Mez transfer to their server, I will totally donate some gold to that endeavor.

[KnT] Blackgate
Lythereal Fields, lvl 80 mesmer, Lythiele, lvl 80 ele, and Lythigrr, lvl 80 guard

(edited by dagneyandleo.6378)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SonofNoob.3102

SonofNoob.3102

Stop running ONE.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shawker.9587

Shawker.9587

TC so close to BG, keep it up TC…… i know you guys can get 2nd place…….. Don’t forget all the guilds BG lured away with gold from you…..

WoW SoR rlly going there? Ok what guilds are you talking about? BTW your 2vs1 tactic didnt go unnoticed. Get TC to push BG more with no chance to win the matchup, while you push BG at the same time and try to get some extra points for SoR?

Sadly 2vs1 will never work with TC in the mix (no offence TC) but they’re not JQ and dont have the numbers to successfully 2vs1 all week. Can’t see TC falling for your tactic SoR, But you carry on trying to get TC on your side SoR while you take their stuff LOL

We don’t need TC on our side to demolish you. It hasnt even been 24 hours since reset and youre 6,000 points down already.

It’s quite remarkable to see what happens when papa JQ isnt holding your hand against us. All BG is good for is their naievety in thinking that they can win this thing, when all along the reason they won last matchup is due to JQ realizing we’re the bigger threat than you.

pats on head

clam down bro… some of us were at bar celebrating victory, chilling , relaxing etc…

cant sit in front of computer 2 weeks straight …

They feel they have something to prove this week, it’s hard for some of them to get over a defeat. All the animosity is unnecessary and counterproductive, the more we hate each other the easier it will be for JQ in week 7.

Can’t blame them. BG stabbed SoR in the back last week while working against JQ. Now BG is getting a taste of their own medicine with TC and SoR working together.

I dont think they are working together as in an agreement, but for TC obviously 2nd is better than 3rd, merity to SoR getting ahead us at very start of this matchup making TC aiming on us to try get the 2nd place making SoR’s life quite easy.

Server: Blackgate
Profession: Dolyak Ass Kicker

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Spy master Rizz reporting in) This star/mega/bumble bee transformer has no life and takes this game too seriously. I think you need a fisting from the Door Guard from Caudecus manor story.

A spy master wouldn’t have got caught, but you did so you are hardly a master. Grats on remembering those transformer names, one of them even applied to me

I didn’t realise the CM guards give fistings, I never go there. Or is that how you ended up on our wvw map? You got lost going to a date with a CM guard?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Obby Shards.9365

Obby Shards.9365

FEAR & REV enough blobbing contact me in game for GvG 15v15 or 20v20 lets rock n roll baby

Obby Shards – 80 Warrior / Aura Of Faith – 80 Guardian. Fanboys & Hate mail [FnH]

in Match-ups

Gully.7358

That [Fear] zerg, fighting with 3 [oPP] guys over bloodlust buffs. Holding that buff for 10 minutes in 2,5-3 hours? Good job!

in Match-ups

Kalla.4290

You know oPP likes to talk big in the forum but I kill them as often as they kill me and I am not really all that great at pvp.

KnT are better pvp’ers individually than the oPP forum chestthumpers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jado Cast.1805

Jado Cast.1805

You know oPP likes to talk big in the forum but I kill them as often as they kill me and I am not really all that great at pvp.

KnT are better pvp’ers individually than the oPP forum chestthumpers.

Screenshot or video or its not true.

in Match-ups

Jado Cast.1805

That [Fear] zerg, fighting with 3 [oPP] guys over bloodlust buffs. Holding that buff for 10 minutes in 2,5-3 hours? Good job!

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

Chest thumping over the orbs? With the recent changes there is no real pressing need to hold more than one unless you have nothing better to do. Taking BG’s away from them is more of an afterthought and a minor annoyance that is best completed as quickly and efficiently as possible. So congrats on being road bumps I guess?

in Match-ups

Kalla.4290

You know that the comments in our TS are basically the same as the ones in that video. Both servers think that all the other wants to do is zerg and play for ppt, does seem a bit false doesn’kitten

Also, 4 of us lead an opposing zerg on such a chase earlier today and we didn’t feel the need to video it and belittle them in public forum, thus reinforcing my statement that oPP are largely forum braggarts.

(edited by Kalla.4290)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

that fox telling the truth

ign: Stealthzor

in Match-ups

Posted by: Satori.7268

Satori.7268

You know that the comments in our TS are basically the same as the ones in that video. Both servers think that all the other wants to do is zerg and play for ppt, does seem a bit false doesn’kitten

Also, 4 of us lead an opposing zerg on such a chase earlier today and we didn’t feel the need to video it and belittle them in public forum, thus reinforcing my statement that oPP are largely forum braggarts.

What guild are you in on SoR ? I’m betting money you’re some zergling scrub talking trash on the forums

in Match-ups

Jado Cast.1805

Both servers do play for PPT, and so does JQ, so not sure what you mean?. Our point is why does it take a ZERG to hold Bloodlust? NO matter who the server, that doesn’t make sense to us? Its taking the path of least resistance i guess, but as roaming guilds its frustrating. It seems to me zergs would be more productive and efficient taking larger objectives on the map, not keeping the orb.

I guess Blackgate won a few weeks with stomps so now everyone is chasing the meta and making orb priority to the point that a zerg must be dedicated to RUINS? Beats me, but its seems ridiculous.

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

everyone is chasing the meta and making orb priority to the point that a zerg must be dedicated to RUINS?

This is your first mistake, no sane server is dedicating a zerg solely to keeping the orb. You are thinking your job is more important than it really is, that orb “meta” you seem to be chasing is already one patch old (maybe 2? Not sure).

in Match-ups

Kalla.4290

What guild are you in on SoR ? I’m betting money you’re some zergling scrub talking trash on the forums

I am in a few guilds but for the purposes of that previous post I was in [HoL] Harbingers of Light, and please don’t associate anything I say as coming from them, they let me in once to help them earn guild influence and I just started squatting.

(edited by Kalla.4290)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Strong work today on SoR BL all. Hills defense has been fun.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Satori.7268

Satori.7268

I am in a few guilds but for the purposes of that previous post I was in [HoL] Harbingers of Light, and please don’t associate anything I say as coming from them, they let me in once to help them earn guild influence and I just started squatting.

Yeah, I was right.

in Match-ups

Kalla.4290

Yeah, I was right.

So, basically you are belittling me ,my playing abilities (which I have stated are bad), and a guild you have probably never heard of because I am calling out oPP for bragging in the forums. Thank you so much for proving my point.