10/25: SoR/BG/TC (Gold League Round 2)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Satori.7268

Satori.7268

That [Fear] zerg, fighting with 3 [oPP] guys over bloodlust buffs. Holding that buff for 10 minutes in 2,5-3 hours? Good job!

You know that the comments in our TS are basically the same as the ones in that video. Both servers think that all the other wants to do is zerg and play for ppt, does seem a bit false doesn’kitten

Also, 4 of us lead an opposing zerg on such a chase earlier today and we didn’t feel the need to video it and belittle them in public forum, thus reinforcing my statement that oPP are largely forum braggarts.

What guild are you in on SoR ? I’m betting money you’re some zergling scrub talking trash on the forums

I am in a few guilds but for the purposes of that previous post I was in [HoL] Harbingers of Light, and please don’t associate anything I say as coming from them, they let me in once to help them earn guild influence and I just started squatting.

Yeah, I was right.

So, basically you are belittling me ,my playing abilities (which I have stated are bad), and a guild you have probably never heard of because I am calling out oPP for bragging in the forums. Thank you so much for proving my point.

Nope. Everyone gets zerged down. It’s t1 wvw. We never brag about killing some poor puggers. I rarely post here but get annoyed when some zergling/zerg guild talks trash about oPP.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalla.4290

Kalla.4290

I really have nothing against oPP as a guild, I love the posts Gully often makes, but added to all the boasts from the elitists roamers during the past I took ire at some of your guilds recent forum claims. Please brag but brag about the accomplishments of others and not your own, you will seem less tool-ish.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

I was indeed hoping to spark a conversation about it because it’s rather confusing to me.

You have this 30 man group trying to pin down a group of 3-4 players while running around and trying to cap orbs which they don’t feel like defending.

I know this is something we should really ask our own zergs, why they aren’t putting the pressure on but it’s more fun to hear it from the enemy

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

in Match-ups

Gully.7358

Also the only thing that we really excel at is trolling each other.

in Match-ups

Kalla.4290

I was indeed hoping to spark a conversation about it because it’s rather confusing to me.

You have this 30 man group trying to pin down a group of 3-4 players while running around and trying to cap orbs which they don’t feel like defending.

I know this is something we should really ask our own zergs, why they aren’t putting the pressure on but it’s more fun to hear it from the enemy

Usually my play time is the morning (my time) with the Aussies (tail end of OCX and beginning of SEA) and BG are the ones with the zerg in the bloodlust areas. We often don’t hold any of the bloodlust during that period, it is all you and JQ. When I do play at your time I am generally running in small to small-ish groups and really, it is a tossup who’s zerg frequents the ruins the most.

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

lol this 2v1 at bgbl gg guys gg

in Match-ups

Posted by: Satori.7268

Satori.7268

I really have nothing against oPP as a guild, I love the posts Gully often makes, but added to all the boasts from the elitists roamers during the past I took ire at some of your guilds recent forum claims. Please brag but brag about the accomplishments of others and not your own, you will seem less tool-ish.

I rarely post and only when people talk trash. Look at the recent posts of our guild. Other than the obvious light hearted trolling posts, they are in response to zerlings/zerg guild scrubs or just crap pvp’ers talking trash.

Bragging would be oPP posting vids of our small man wrecking all these scrubs and their guild groups over and over on the forums.

in Match-ups

Kalla.4290

I rarely post and only when people talk trash. Look at the recent posts of our guild. Other than the obvious light hearted trolling posts, they are in response to zerlings/zerg guild scrubs or just crap pvp’ers talking trash.

Bragging would be oPP posting vids of our small man wrecking all these scrubs and their guild groups over and over on the forums.

You are right and to be honest I was reading the posts in the JQ/SoS/Mag thread that the maguuma heroes are making. Your guild may have been the victim of wording and transference, merely the closest target at hand. I apologize for trashing an entire guild in such a way.

Once you are started with the personal insults (which I can empathize with, I was insulting your guild after all) it became a wee bit personal for me. Sorry.

(edited by Kalla.4290)

in Match-ups

Gully.7358

We haven’t played for a week due to the lag and queues. Same goes for our buddies from [RIOT]. Our community has been struggling to get the Bloodlust, we pop in for a few hours and we have a pretty good control over it during Na prime time with just 4 people.

So to be fair, I’m actually mocking my own server more then I’m mocking [Fear]. But it’s always interesting to hear what an enemy team has to say about the experience. If a bit of mudslinging happens then it only really makes things more entertaining. Everybody loves to do a bit of mudslinging !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jado Cast.1805

Jado Cast.1805

You are right and to be honest I was reading the posts in the JQ/SoS/Mag thread that the maguuma heroes are making. Your guild may have been the victim of wording and transference, merely the closest target at hand. I apologize for trashing an entire guild in such a way.

Once you are started with the personal insults (which I can empathize with, I was insulting your guild after all) it became a wee bit personal for me. Sorry.

I accept that, thank you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

I am in a few guilds but for the purposes of that previous post I was in [HoL] Harbingers of Light, and please don’t associate anything I say as coming from them, they let me in once to help them earn guild influence and I just started squatting.

Don’t get me wrong I love reading the posts of your guild leader Gully, but you drew my ire with one forum brag to many, maybe it was because I was reading the JQ/SoS/Mag thread but I have been getting a bit sick of the roamer elitists posts for a while. Roaming is essentially a selfish act in WvW and bragging about a selfish act when there are loads of people who scout and never post about that yet they help their server more is getting a wee bit ridiculous. It is like winning isn’t enough for roamers but they have to gloat as well.

“I did something to such and such guild, they are all lame”. Take your latest belittlement of FEAR, a guild that I have seen trounce more than their own number of many a server (including BG), you call them lame in a public forum and expect not to be heckled? oPP can’t do what FEAR does, should oPP be belittled because of that? Stop bragging about your own accomplishments so much and brag about the accomplishments of others, you will have a better rep.

You’re wasting your time. You’re basically asking roamers not to be roamers. If they were purely in it for the fights, there’s plenty of 1v1 fighter games out there. If they were in it for small group action, there’s always those shooters.

There’s a reason they’re doing it in an MMORPG, after all. These players probably HATE the fact that you can’t see their username. They wanna show off their skill by fighting alone, but people can’t see…precisely because they’re alone. So they gotta point it out now and then.

And it’s their right and it’s their fun. If a roamer wants to chase me and gank me and celebrate it while I’m trying to get to the objective I wanna scout or get back to my guild, they’ve earned it. If they wanna mock my guild tag as well on the forums to draw attention to that fact, they’ve earned it too…although whatever video they post up with it will probably be kitten poor coz all it’ll show is me running until I die and their sheer awesomeness as a chaser (which is probably why they wouldn’t bother much). =P

Some of us little zerglings are quite aware our builds aren’t particularly useful alone. But I digress…Just…roamers gonna roam. Gotta live with it.

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: HeNnAz.8913

HeNnAz.8913

So if you could all get out of WvW and let the queue’d get in, that’d be greaaaaaaaaaaat

It’s ya boy fred.
I’ll suck volcanus for stability.

in Match-ups

Kalla.4290

Don’t get me wrong I love reading the posts of your guild leader Gully, but you drew my ire with one forum brag to many, maybe it was because I was reading the JQ/SoS/Mag thread but I have been getting a bit sick of the roamer elitists posts for a while. Roaming is essentially a selfish act in WvW and bragging about a selfish act when there are loads of people who scout and never post about that yet they help their server more is getting a wee bit ridiculous. It is like winning isn’t enough for roamers but they have to gloat as well.

“I did something to such and such guild, they are all lame”. Take your latest belittlement of FEAR, a guild that I have seen trounce more than their own number of many a server (including BG), you call them lame in a public forum and expect not to be heckled? oPP can’t do what FEAR does, should oPP be belittled because of that? Stop bragging about your own accomplishments so much and brag about the accomplishments of others, you will have a better rep.

You’re wasting your time. You’re basically asking roamers not to be roamers. If they were purely in it for the fights, there’s plenty of 1v1 fighter games out there. If they were in it for small group action, there’s always those shooters.

There’s a reason they’re doing it in an MMORPG, after all. These players probably HATE the fact that you can’t see their username. They wanna show off their skill by fighting alone, but people can’t see…precisely because they’re alone. So they gotta point it out now and then.

And it’s their right and it’s their fun. If a roamer wants to chase me and gank me and celebrate it while I’m trying to get to the objective I wanna scout or get back to my guild, they’ve earned it. If they wanna mock my guild tag as well on the forums to draw attention to that fact, they’ve earned it too…although whatever video they post up with it will probably be kitten poor coz all it’ll show is me running until I die and their sheer awesomeness as a chaser (which is probably why they wouldn’t bother much). =P

Some of us little zerglings are quite aware our builds aren’t particularly useful alone. But I digress…Just…roamers gonna roam. Gotta live with it.

I know, I know. I was getting a little ranty. I apologize to all the roamers, I tried editing it and thought about deleting but let it stand as a testament to where emotions can take you sometimes (and a lesson to myself about posting in the forums).

in Match-ups

Posted by: tokila.5324

tokila.5324

Gaining a good bit of respect for TS. Despite BG trying to get them to double team SoR they have been neutral for the most part. Each time we try to take BG garrison (Blue BL of coarse) they make an attempt to take our east keep each time BG moves south they snipe a northern tower or at least a northern camp. TS seems to have zero interest in joining a DT for either side.

Heliouse D Villefort
MAGUUMA

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

So if you could all get out of WvW and let the queue’d get in, that’d be greaaaaaaaaaaat

Feel your pain brutha!

Last Sunday a pve commander with his tag up had his auto run on as he lodged his charcter up in a corner wall section. He was there close to a hour hogging up queues on EB. He probably had to step out or something and didn’t want to re-queue but this sort of behavior is very inconsiderate to his server mates. That particular guild is a longtime resident as well so was disappointing to see.

It is what it is….

in Match-ups

Caroline.4987

Gaining a good bit of respect for TS. Despite BG trying to get them to double team SoR they have been neutral for the most part. Each time we try to take BG garrison (Blue BL of coarse) they make an attempt to take our east keep each time BG moves south they snipe a northern tower or at least a northern camp. TS seems to have zero interest in joining a DT for either side.

Well…we actually tried to set up the DT on Garri for you guys on reset last night…at least, that was our marching orders from our map mates PINK. PLX can probably testify to that much. But we eventually got sick of Choo taking forever to get the job done.

So when the SoR guys on that BL proved far less efficient at actually capping the place than we’d hoped (especially compared to BGs efforts on SoR BL that night)…I’m not surprised if our guys there tonight didn’t bother trying.

BTW, to uh, rephrase the boss’ inebriated post from earlier more politely (in hopes people will accept), RoT is looking for GvGs from anyone, purely as practice. We’re asking for 15s or 20s only because we can’t guarantee a night where we even have 25 members on, and if we do, some of them are gonna be new recruits, though we have had some nights before with 30+ folks online. We’ve had less than 25 the last two though.

Also, we can’t do Wednesday since we’ve already scheduled one with ONE.

Finally, we’d prefer to experience a variety of opponents, and do fights we haven’t had before, so TW and Choo rematches, if those guilds happen to want them, will have to wait on any offers from other guilds we haven’t met by the windmill yet.

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Hills on TCBL just now. LOL!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Gully.7358

We actually love the fact that you can’t see names. People that join my party normally want to trash talk after they got caught, they normally leave the party with an even bigger headache. It shouldn’t be possible to join, I hope they’ll fix it at some point but I’ll enjoy the banter in the meantime.

I came from a very competitive rated battleground scene in Warcraft, most players would just whisper you the most stupidest stuff in the middle of a fight. One guy got so angry with me for losing a game that he asked for my address and then told me what he was going to do to me, using some meat-hooks. He does have my address…

A lot of [oPP] guys run around tagless, there is a fair bit of pressure to be in a roaming guild in tier 1. We do gloat a fair bit but when we gloat it’ll be mainly towards guilds and players that we know can do a lot better and we hope they step up their game for the next fight.

Most people that get gloated at, come back a couple of minutes later to get revenge, it’s a strategy that not many people seem to understand

And for those who think we really chestthump that much, I’ve made over a 100 WvW videos with some pretty kittened stuff. I’ve never linked any of the videos because people here take things way too seriously and the forums would become an even bigger nagfest then it already is.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Poxheart.2845

Poxheart.2845

That [Fear] zerg, fighting with 3 [oPP] guys over bloodlust buffs. Holding that buff for 10 minutes in 2,5-3 hours? Good job!

Because Blackgate has never zerged the bloodlust ruins…

Poxheart
Knights of the WhiteWolf

in Match-ups

Posted by: gvaughn.4163

gvaughn.4163

^ nice humblebrag gully

HoD

in Match-ups

Caroline.4987

Technically, zerging the ruins is a good tactic to get rid of the PvE achievement hunters in their squishy gear following you…

So there’s always an excuse to do it, lol.

TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cliques.3947

Cliques.3947

Gully. Operative Orange Cat has gone rogue. There is nothing I can do. We may need to pull the plug!

Chimichunga [Eng] – Salsa Machina [Warrior]
oPP – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Gully.7358

You mean, the fox is out of the bag?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

You oPP/Riot guys are okay by me.

A vast majority of the players I bump in to turn and run immediately. It’s so frustrating when you’re roaming with 2 people and there are 5 JQ running from you on sight. Good fight is a good fight, win or lose.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

i saw 1 TC Thief yesterday with out tag not sure how it was he was just running around SMC with outter walls up and even he gets hit by Vet Guards he never slows down then after a few minutes he is inside SM 2nd floor running around never engages.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosty.8491

Frosty.8491

Hills on TCBL just now. LOL!

This! We sure had a nice mexican stand-off, didn’t we?

IGN: Lyla Frostheart
Legion of Doom [LOD] | www.lodgw.com
Retired

(edited by Frosty.8491)

in Match-ups

Posted by: RobF.5864

RobF.5864

Complaints that people wont fight against roamers make me laugh.

A lot of regular players are group specced and built. If I die in a battle or I log on and need to get to my guild sometimes I have to run across a map. Sure I can swap out some skills but Im primarily a group support build and I need to get to my guild.

If I see what looks like a roaming group guess what? Im not going to engage.

I expect to die in WvW but not by being an idiot (open to debate I know lol)

You chose to be a roamer – suck it up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

A lot of regular players are group specced and built. If I die in a battle or I log on and need to get to my guild sometimes I have to run across a map. Sure I can swap out some skills but Im primarily a group support build and I need to get to my guild.

A roamer complains about you guys running when you don’t even try to put up a fight. A lot of the time, you have no chance of escaping, some of us build to make sure that doesn’t happen. So when we kill a guy who never engages and just lets us beat him down from the back, its kind of pathetic. Turn around, press some buttons, who knows, maybe the roamer isn’t that good… you might win. It is way better, for both of us, than just letting us press 1 on you till you die.

in Match-ups

RobF.5864

A roamer complains about you guys running when you don’t even try to put up a fight. A lot of the time, you have no chance of escaping, some of us build to make sure that doesn’t happen. So when we kill a guy who never engages and just lets us beat him down from the back, its kind of pathetic. Turn around, press some buttons, who knows, maybe the roamer isn’t that good… you might win. It is way better, for both of us, than just letting us press 1 on you till you die.

Let me put it another way – trying to get back to my guild and help them with a tower defence or open field battle is more important than spending five minutes trying to stay alive against players primarily built to kill me.

If I die fast I respawn fast so I get to my guild fast…….unless I meet roamers again ofc ;P

I know its hard to believe but fighting against roamers comes pretty down on my list of priorities.

in Match-ups

celeron.3469

Let me put it another way – trying to get back to my guild and help them with a tower defence or open field battle is more important than spending five minutes trying to stay alive against players primarily built to kill me.

If I die fast I respawn fast so I get to my guild fast…….unless I meet roamers again ofc ;P

I know its hard to believe but fighting against roamers comes pretty down on my list of priorities.

I never said it was supposed to be your priority. It’s just really silly when you want to get back to a PPT objective, but we kill you and gain PPT for our server, and you didn’t even try to stop us. We still get PPT for stomps after all, its much lower than it was (sadly), but the free kills we get really add up… and those kills really shouldn’t be free.

A lot of the time, we end up camping a spawn just so people like that will fight us (because they have a group).

in Match-ups

RobF.5864

I never said it was supposed to be your priority. It’s just really silly when you want to get back to a PPT objective, but we kill you and gain PPT for our server, and you didn’t even try to stop us. We still get PPT for stomps after all, its much lower than it was (sadly), but the free kills we get really add up… and those kills really shouldn’t be free.

A lot of the time, we end up camping a spawn just so people like that will fight us (because they have a group).

Its a matter of opinion but i really think you overestimate its importance but each to their own.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Certain easy ppt to the guy who tries to fight or..
Not certain ppt to the guy who tries to run..
I would rather take the chance and run back to my team as it would be the more effective than fighting a pointless 1v1

But also people chose how to play the game, if they dont want to fight you they dont have to.. Dont get so kitten over it and suck it up buttercup.

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

celeron.3469

I would rather take the chance and run back to my team as it would be the more effective than fighting a pointless 1v1

But also people chose how to play the game, if they dont want to fight you they dont have to.. Dont get so kitten over it and suck it up buttercup.

Figures IRON would have this whole running excuse all thought out.

Anyway, you missed the part where I said some of us build so that you cannot escape. The only time people get away from me is if they have 3 vs me alone, or if they are standing within 1200 range of a tower and they are running all condi cleanse (like a guardian). I am built specifically to prevent this.

So given this information, IRON running guy, you have two choices:
1) die with your back to me, never even trying to attack (this one is pretty much a guarantee)
or
2) fight me, have a chance of killing me and escaping

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Id still run because id have terrible 1v1 set up to kill you so theres no point, unless your so bad then its just an embarrassment to you that you got killed by a guy running a team spec

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

RobF.5864

Figures IRON would have this whole running excuse all thought out.

Anyway, you missed the part where I said some of us build so that you cannot escape. The only time people get away from me is if they have 3 vs me alone, or if they are standing within 1200 range of a tower and they are running all condi cleanse (like a guardian). I am built specifically to prevent this.

So given this information, IRON running guy, you have two choices:
1) die with your back to me, never even trying to attack (this one is pretty much a guarantee)
or
2) fight me, have a chance of killing me and escaping

Running excuse? You really haven’t understood anything thats been said.

Fighting you versus getting to my guild isn’t just low down on my list of priorities its irrelevant. Get over yourselves guys…this is World versus World not small group versus small group where you can have builds and gear designed just for that purpose.

If only they had somewhere you could do that………………………………………………………………..oh wait.

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

Zerglings run from roamers, roamers run from havoc squads, havoc squads run from zergs/map blobs. Map blobs get owned by the all mighty DC/game crash & hour-long queue. Know your place in the hierarchy, everyone runs from something and chest thumping is funny and kinda sad.

in Match-ups

celeron.3469

Fighting you versus getting to my guild isn’t just low down on my list of priorities its irrelevant. Get over yourselves guys…this is World versus World not small group versus small group where you can have builds and gear designed just for that purpose.

Aww, he used the WvW isnt PvP excuse. That’s cute. Keep feeding us free kills and looking like punks I guess.

Zerglings run from roamers, roamers run from havoc squads, havoc squads run from zergs/map blobs. Map blobs get owned by the all mighty DC/game crash & hour-long queue. Know your place in the hierarchy, everyone runs from something and chest thumping is funny and kinda sad.

I want to correct you on this. When I roam and when I run with a group of 5, I do not run from a zerg. We stalk zergs and kill stragglers. We will run when they turn on us, but we will not leave them alone, we turn back around when they stop chasing and continue with what we were doing.

(edited by celeron.3469)

in Match-ups

RobF.5864

Aww, he used the WvW isnt PvP excuse. That’s cute. Keep feeding us free kills and looking like punks I guess.

Feel free to turn this conversation into a insult. I’ll leave it to others to make up their own minds on your comment. I was commenting on how I play the game and for me its just that – a game. I guess not everyone can keep their perspective /shrug.

in Match-ups

celeron.3469

Feel free to turn this conversation into a insult. I’ll leave it to others to make up their own minds on your comment. I was commenting on how I play the game and for me its just that – a game. I guess not everyone can keep their perspective /shrug.

Yeah because punks is such a hard hitting insult. The report button is over to the side if I really hurt your feelings that much.

in Match-ups

RobF.5864

Yeah because punks is such a hard hitting insult. The report button is over to the side if I really hurt your feelings that much.

Sigh. This started fairly interesting on mindsets and its now just a troll /logs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

I hope you realize you are in the wrong tier if you want to chest thump about being a roamer~ It’s about as funny as a tier 8 guild bragging about full capping an empty EB during the off hours lol

in Match-ups

celeron.3469

Don’t forget to press 1 on the way out.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

I hope you realize you are in the wrong tier if you want to chest thump about being a roamer~ It’s about as funny as a tier 8 guild bragging about full capping an empty EB during the off hours lol

He’s in the right tier for it, he knows more people here runs group oriented spec and has more targets he can use to grow his kitten with.

[DONE]

in Match-ups

celeron.3469

This page has been brought to you by people that are mad that they got killed in a PvP zone.

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Gully. Operative Orange Cat has gone rogue. There is nothing I can do. We may need to pull the plug!

Copy. Over.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

kitten that I go for everyone m8. No point kittenfooting around when repair costs are meaningless.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

The other flip side of that coin (seeing as you brought PPT into the discussion) is while we are taking a tower, keep or even a camp, doesnt it seem a bit silly to just spawn camp or whatever it is you are doing to find your battles when you could be helping your server mates defend a objective?

Its silly that you want to fight but wont go to where we are fighting, you would rather wander in hope of finding some one instead of going to where you know definate action is. If your server mates are losing that defence, you are helping us gain those free kills you hate so much.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jado Cast.1805

Jado Cast.1805

The other flip side of that coin (seeing as you brought PPT into the discussion) is while we are taking a tower, keep or even a camp, doesnt it seem a bit silly to just spawn camp or whatever it is you are doing to find your battles when you could be helping your server mates defend a objective?

Its silly that you want to fight but wont go to where we are fighting, you would rather wander in hope of finding some one instead of going to where you know definite action is. If your server mates are losing that defense, you are helping us gain those free kills you hate so much.

This was an argument we use to face against our fellow guilds back in the day, but this proves that many don’t understand the roaming philosophy.

Spawn camping does help because the following happens:

1) We kill you so there is less of you in your zerg for our zerg to fight.
2) It will demoralize people trying to get back to their zerg, especially pugs.
3) Usually most get fed up and group up trying to push out and actually give us what we want which is a good fight.
4) In some cases, we jump a commander trying to get back and we see the entire zerg go back to their WP to group up taking you off the battlefield for a couple of minutes.

They are small contributions compared to what we can do for holding bloodlust, but it is effective.

As for joining the zerg fight, sorry not going to happen. I have better uses of my time than joining a lagfest spamming 1 1 1 1 1 1 all day. If you guys like doing that go for it, just not the roamer’s mentality. Zergs have an importance, but so do roamer’s especially with the new bloodlust meta.

We just wish there were more T-1 roaming guilds on the other servers who like to fight so we can have our fun too. Zergs have all the fun. lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

BG getting destroyed.

I think it’s about time BG start to implement plans to temporarily transfer BG guilds to JQ during the JQ/SoR match-up

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Its silly that you want to fight but wont go to where we are fighting, you would rather wander in hope of finding some one instead of going to where you know definite action is. If your server mates are losing that defense, you are helping us gain those free kills you hate so much.

This was an argument we use to face against our fellow guilds back in the day, but this proves that many don’t understand the roaming philosophy.

Spawn camping does help because the following happens:

1) We kill you so there is less of you in your zerg for our zerg to fight.
2) It will demoralize people trying to get back to their zerg, especially pugs.
3) Usually most get fed up and group up trying to push out and actually give us what we want which is a good fight.
4) In some cases, we jump a commander trying to get back and we see the entire zerg go back to their WP to group up taking you off the battlefield for a couple of minutes.

They are small contributions compared to what we can do for holding bloodlust, but it is effective.

As for joining the zerg fight, sorry not going to happen. I have better uses of my time than joining a lagfest spamming 1 1 1 1 1 1 all day. If you guys like doing that go for it, just not the roamer’s mentality. Zergs have an importance, but so do roamer’s especially with the new bloodlust meta.

We just wish there were more T-1 roaming guilds on the other servers who like to fight so we can have our fun too. Zergs have all the fun. lol

I agree with you totally. Its the difference between the zerg players and the roamers. i’m just pointing out for every arguement you have about people running etc, there is a counter argument. You dont want the zerg fight and people trying to get back to the zerg dont want the roamers fight. Thats fair enough for both parties, but dont QQ about you not getting what you want (roamers in general) because as you guys love to say, you are playing how you want.

Its not a lack of understanding the roamer philosophy, we do get it, its just that non roamers dont share it and wont change what they are doing just because they encounter you. Both sides of the discussion have been said countless times already, but stop QQing about it. I myself have been ganked returning back to my guild many times – and I am sure oPP has done it to me, yet I dont QQ about it. I swear on TS, deny dying and make out I am still running back to the commander, yet I dont come to the forums about it.