ahhh maybe sbi will end in gold legaue after all

i wanna see them fight BG

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

Yes I had to do a double take when I saw EVOH in red names. When did you all leave?

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Think theres a lot lf servers watching this match up.

Commander Nachonix

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Think theres a lot lf servers watching this match up.

With all of this hype surrounding SBI, will be interesting to fight them if they hit gold league. Havent tasted SBI blood since well, January or so :|!

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: denimdan.8642

denimdan.8642

Yes I had to do a double take when I saw EVOH in red names. When did you all leave?

we left about a week before the mass influx of guilds came SBI, we were hopeing for a place away from all the zergs and stale fights…and we ended up with this lol but haveing lots oh fun here

Ranger
Storm Bluff Isle [EVOH]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Doing great though, SBI. Tier 1 loves you.

Probably because like 75% of our old WvW population is in T1 still.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

Pssst Mag,
We have twice your score. Step up.

PST SBI, Mag doesnt play on the weekend, ask our friends on FA what Maguuma’s weekday coverage is like,,, Monday is coming.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

SBI needed three guild groups blobbing to take on VR, once they realized they exploded in the open field each time we engaged. APS lane hopping provided for some lol’s aswell as they wiped each time pretty badly.

Please accept out 15v15 challenges.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Difference between Kain 2.0 and us, is that we used to be the #1 server until mass exodus happened.

So its not a bandwagon this time because you used to be big? I have no idea what you are trying to say with that statement.

~ AoN ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

The difference between the rise of HoD, SoS or Kaineng and the current rise of SBI is that there was no planned effort. All three of those had a major WvW guilds alliance moving and aiming to take the top tier. There is no such thing in SBI – heh, most of the new guilds moved in precisely to avoid the top tier.

We were comfortable in T4. Then a few joined and liked it. We got a bit higher ranked, then more joined and…it happened. Now people come out and fight – there is some guild coordination (fortunately) but there is not major “race to the top” pressure. It will end soon probably, but it will be glorious.

Unlike the other servers I mentioned – we know it won’t last and we’re trying to enjoy it while it’s here.

If you have to compare the rise of SBI, then TC might be the better comparison than Kaineng.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wick.1280

Wick.1280

Pssst Mag,

Confirmed for not understanding the concept of coverage=ppt.
skill=/=ppt.
You’ll fit right back in T1 friendo!

Friendo the thing is I transferred from DB so we could do this to you. Your excuse this time is….

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Niim.9260

If you have to compare the rise of SBI, then TC might be the better comparison than Kaineng.

I think it is exactly like Kaineng. TC was more a steady progression of a guild here and there over time, no massive jumps in ranks, at least as far as I remember.

~ AoN ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wick.1280

Wick.1280

It’s not so much that SBI is jumping….
It’s you are falling.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

I think it is exactly like Kaineng. TC was more a steady progression of a guild here and there over time, no massive jumps in ranks, at least as far as I remember.

Our progression was steady – it was hard to notice it since we had poor matchups for the last weeks.

Kaineng’s rise happened when WarMachine moved there from SBI, taking many of our WvW dedicated guilds (and gathering others) and stating that they wanted to go from the last tier to the first. They had 600+ ppt constantly till T2. When they stalled in T2 they crashed.

On SBI, just like in TC (a server that we appreciate and respect more than many others) we have great pride in our community and extra WvW stuff. You know PvE, special server wide events, good forums and so on. WvW is one part of what we do – it’s going well now and that’s great.

Even if we drop again to T4 there’s no big deal. We’re enjoying it right now. And yes maybe our guilds and people will be bought (but why come to a t4 server in the first place ? there was never talk about us going T1-2 back when most of these transferred. I’m sure they could have been bought back then). But some people will stay and I’ll still play with them. PvX.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

Pssst Mag,

skill=/=ppt.

Friendo the thing is I transferred from DB so we could do this to you. Your excuse this time is….

I can’t excuse you from being so buttmad that DB got beaten in a match because they had less people that you had to xfer to a server where they had more people in order to satiate your dislike for the server that beat your smaller server because they were a bigger server and then claim that ppt of your new server makes you better than a server you don’t like because reasons.
I’M SO ANGRY I’M GOING TO XFER TO [BIGGER SERVER] BECAUSE [SERVER] BEAT ME ONE TIME AFTER MY SERVER [INSERT REASON FOR BANDWAGON SERVER FAILING] EVEN THOUGH [OLD SERVER] USED TO BEAT [SERVER] EVERY TIME BEFORE THAT!!!!!!!!

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mortalitas.9710

Mortalitas.9710

Maguuma I wouldn’t complain about SBI being a transfer server too much. Considering Mags became BP 2.0, alot of BP’s big guilds transferred there over the last 8 months. Also VR hello again! Will see you on the Battlefield Duke.

E. BlackThorn Mesmer

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tjizn.5834

Tjizn.5834

That was an interesting fight/farm in sm just now

plz no im [bad] #magswag

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Server Transfers Server Transfers Server Transfers

Can we talk about something else?

Or maybe can we get off the forums and fight their megablobs instead of kitten about them constantly?

Please? Pretty please?

We want gold league but we aren’t even properly handling SBI? I can assure you that the T1 servers are far more stacked and zergy, so get used to it.

Just get off the forums, go srs mode, and get it done.

That is all. ::hops off soapbox::

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: DAVYtm.7168

DAVYtm.7168

We’ll see how the week rolls out, but it sorta looks like SBI could be a T1.5 server like TC. Here’s to hoping TC can finally have a match-up that’s within 10k by the end of the week.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Wow. The number of SBI on right now is insane.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

FA’s Oceanic NV had great fun fighting your oceanics. Would like to see more mag though plz

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

Just wanna say this… Most of my old server mates — several small or medium and big guilds — moved to SBI because it was NOT winning easily.

I heard from one of the people from my hometown on SBI that SBI had lost 3(?) major guilds in July. I personally checked SBI’s server history in late August and watched the latest match-up for several days. I left my old home late on 9/1, on the last day of the long weekend, after everyone I know has moved and enjoyed the play there (or here q: ).

We have few small but tight guilds which formed by WvW regulars, and have maybe 2~3 medium guild groups which can put up some good fights and provide our small homeland siegers’ group fire support. AND… the last and the least q: , yea, DDLG Co. I seldom run with their whole group, but I do enjoy running with their members.

As far as I know, old DR people don’t do mindless zerg (just join their TS channel then you’ll see), and we do respect the other side — unless you’re zerging mindlessly and PvDoers badly with the numbers way beyond us, then call us out and tell us that we are “bad”. (In a sense, we’re really really bad! q: )

I think the people I know mostly play for fun and the challenge, so… bring it on! (I guess. XD )

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

(edited by playard.6035)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

SBI Oceanic PvD Confirmed

SBI just needed enough trash DB clans to transfer over to be competitive in coverage wars.

Got a pulse? Know how to disengage when you have less than a 2 to 1 numbers advantage? Welcome to SBI!

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

(edited by deathTouch.9706)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

playard.6035

Attachments:

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

kitten , Maguuma whines a lot on the forums now. Pretty sure you need to have your PvF status revoked.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

Our progression was steady – it was hard to notice it since we had poor matchups for the last weeks.

Kaineng’s rise happened when WarMachine moved there from SBI, taking many of our WvW dedicated guilds (and gathering others) and stating that they wanted to go from the last tier to the first. They had 600+ ppt constantly till T2. When they stalled in T2 they crashed.

On SBI, just like in TC (a server that we appreciate and respect more than many others) we have great pride in our community and extra WvW stuff. You know PvE, special server wide events, good forums and so on. WvW is one part of what we do – it’s going well now and that’s great.

Even if we drop again to T4 there’s no big deal. We’re enjoying it right now. And yes maybe our guilds and people will be bought (but why come to a t4 server in the first place ? there was never talk about us going T1-2 back when most of these transferred. I’m sure they could have been bought back then). But some people will stay and I’ll still play with them. PvX.

Yep, I will always stay on SBI (unless server merges happen and I am forced off by anet).

SBI has been my home since launch, and I can care less what tier I fight in, I just love to run in WvW and have fun. We also have great commanders that I like to follow, Like Star Player, Bannok, Grundlebad, Miss Itsy, Dhomei Ventus, and Fiddlesticks.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Andrew Clear.1750

Pssst Mag,

skill=/=ppt.

I can’t excuse you from being so buttmad that DB got beaten in a match because they had less people that you had to xfer to a server where they had more people in order to satiate your dislike for the server that beat your smaller server because they were a bigger server and then claim that ppt of your new server makes you better than a server you don’t like because reasons.
I’M SO ANGRY I’M GOING TO XFER TO [BIGGER SERVER] BECAUSE [SERVER] BEAT ME ONE TIME AFTER MY SERVER [INSERT REASON FOR BANDWAGON SERVER FAILING] EVEN THOUGH [OLD SERVER] USED TO BEAT [SERVER] EVERY TIME BEFORE THAT!!!!!!!!

Not to sound rude, but you really need to work on your writing skills. You need to place some commas and periods in there to make it easier to read.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Niim.9260

Just wanna say this… Most of my old server mates — several small or medium and big guilds — moved to SBI because it was NOT winning easily.

Sounds like crud to me. I think it is more likely a bunch of folks moved there to be the top of the silver league, which would have been the case if ANET didn’t push back the start date. How much ‘not winning’ did you expect to be doing at the top of silver?

~ AoN ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Meeks.1079

Meeks.1079

I will say that this has been an aye opening experience for me. My guild came to SBI from Darkhaven and we never saw anything like we currently are seeing. Even though we are winning, it is pretty apparent to me that many of our tactics are not up to snuff and there is much to learn.

One thing that I had never seen before was Maguuma portal bombing to the front of our walls and getting so many necro wells up that we died instantly before we could react. We have also never needed to protect camps and run Yaks to any serious degree.

The good news is that our guild is eager for the opportunity to improve. Everything is going back to the drawing board and people are stepping up. We will keep learning and begin increasing coordination between guilds to apply our coverage more effectively across the maps.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

I will say that this has been an aye opening experience for me. My guild came to SBI from Darkhaven and we never saw anything like we currently are seeing. Even though we are winning, it is pretty apparent to me that many of our tactics are not up to snuff and there is much to learn.

One thing that I had never seen before was Maguuma portal bombing to the front of our walls and getting so many necro wells up that we died instantly before we could react. We have also never needed to protect camps and run Yaks to any serious degree.

The good news is that our guild is eager for the opportunity to improve. Everything is going back to the drawing board and people are stepping up. We will keep learning and begin increasing coordination between guilds to apply our coverage more effectively across the maps.

Killing you guys over and over and over on the walls was amusing.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

playard.6035

Sounds like crud to me. I think it is more likely a bunch of folks moved there to be the top of the silver league, which would have been the case if ANET didn’t push back the start date. How much ‘not winning’ did you expect to be doing at the top of silver?

Nope, there was no league factor taking into consideration, and ANet still planned 2 leagues for NA then. Some of us left before the announcement of the league, and they somehow triggered the mass transfer out (for we having been worked very very hard to stay in game but going no where). I checked SBI’s server history, and it mostly ended in 2nd or 3rd in August or July.

I honestly hate zergs, and my Intel i5-2520M with HD 3000 cannot handle it……… I have a rather laid-back play style and prefer playing slow and smart.

(edited by playard.6035)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Meeks.1079

Meeks.1079

I cannot speak for everyone but we moved to SBI from darkhaven to get out of a bad situation and fight better battles. It was obvious before we moved that SBI was going to be above rank 13 before the season started. We were not really aiming for anything other than not being one of only 2 guilds leading in WvW.

Ont he flipside we had no idea how many other guilds would make the swap at the same time and how fast we would shoot up the rankings. If this match continues at this rate we have a shot at ending up in gold. If we shooting for an easy league experience we would not be going all out right now.

All I know is that I am having a blast and will keep playing all out regardless of what league we end up in.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

Ps this is how we roll in FA http://postimg.org/image/i5lqlub0j/

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

(edited by Atreidies.6257)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

I heard from one of the people from my hometown on SBI that SBI had lost 3(?) major guilds in July. I personally checked SBI’s server history in late August and watched the latest match-up for several days. I left my old home late on 9/1, on the last day of the long weekend, after everyone I know has moved and enjoyed the play there (or here q: ).

We have few small but tight guilds which formed by WvW regulars, and have maybe 2~3 medium guild groups which can put up some good fights and provide my small homeland siegers’ group fire support. AND… the last and the least q: , yea, DDLG Co. I seldom run with their whole group, but I do enjoy running with their members.

As far as I know, old DR people don’t do mindless zerg (just join their TS channel then you’ll see), and we do respect the other side — unless you’re zerging mindlessly and PvDoers badly with the numbers way beyond us, then call us out and tell us that we are “bad”. (In a sense, we’re really really bad! q: )

I think the people I know mostly play for fun and the challenge, so… bring it on! (I guess. XD )

It must be frustrating to have guys like Wick transfer from Dragtanic the instant it starts to sink and bandwagon onto success that older guilds from SBI helped build up. Oh well, I guess SBI likes the yo-yo effect of mass exodus followed by mass bandwagoning.

That’s why here at Maguuma, we actively discourage terribad PvD guilds like NNK from joining our server. We’d much rather have a tight-knit community of good players looking for fun fights than a watered-down, warm-body-loving, siege-amassing, bandwagoning community, like some other servers.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

I cannot speak for everyone but we moved to SBI from darkhaven to get out of a bad situation and fight better battles. It was obvious before we moved that SBI was going to be above rank 13 before the season started. We were not really aiming for anything other than not being one of only 2 guilds leading in WvW.

Ont he flipside we had no idea how many other guilds would make the swap at the same time and how fast we would shoot up the rankings. If this match continues at this rate we have a shot at ending up in gold. If we shooting for an easy league experience we would not be going all out right now.

All I know is that I am having a blast and will keep playing all out regardless of what league we end up in.

SBI and Mag are similar in that both would be equally crushed by T1 servers in gold league.

The main, distinct difference is SBI will have a mass-exodus after the beatdown, while Mag would be too busy trolling each other in mumble to actually care.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

No, a bunch of the people who moved to SBI came from DR. They moved the same time we did (actually a bit before). It was before the leagues were even announced. Some moved because of the league thing, but not all of them and certainly not the ones who moved there from DR.

TLDR: The initial exodus to SBI was before leagues were announced and it was to leave the dead matchups in the bottom tiers.

(edited by Oozo.7856)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

playard.6035

It must be frustrating to have guys like Wick transfer from Dragtanic the instant it starts to sink and bandwagon onto success that older guilds from SBI helped build up. Oh well, I guess SBI likes the yo-yo effect of mass exodus followed by mass bandwagoning.

That’s why here at Maguuma, we actively discourage terribad PvD guilds like NNK from joining our server. We’d much rather have a tight-knit community of good players looking for fun fights than a watered-down, warm-body-loving, siege-amassing, bandwagoning community, like some other servers.

Well, you don’t know us, and I have no more to say.

Good luck, have fun in-game, and good day.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: bubumochi.8512

bubumochi.8512

mmmm……to me more that SBI doing good…it is that both Mags and Fa are trying to loose this match in order to sink….and they found the right opponent….

Nutellha

The Original Hazelnut Spread, from 1964

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

mmmm……to me more that SBI doing good…it is that both Mags and Fa are trying to loose this match in order to sink….and they found the right opponent….

WTH are you talking about? SBI was absolutely the worst draw possible for Maguuma. If Maguuma wins, they get very little since SBI is lower ranked. If SBI wins, or even does well, they get a huge boost and Maguuma suffers.

Who gets into the gold league is determined by how lucky or unlucky you are with the RNG draws. It’s kind of pathetic.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Who knew FA was a dead server.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

SBI is like one big refugee camp at this point. No server identity left, overpopulated, and the whole place smells like kitten.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: bubumochi.8512

bubumochi.8512

Oozo, If I remember correctly, according to and old post of Devon, the league will be based on the current rank of the server at the beginning of the season.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Method-to-decide-the-Leagues
“The leagues will be broken up strictly by world rating at the conclusion of the matchup prior to the league start.”
So no RNG draws should be involved.
It would make sense to try to escape the gold league…because no server in T3-T2 can stand a chance against BG, JQ SoR and event TC…..I am not blaming them..it is this league thingy that is wrong….

Nutellha

The Original Hazelnut Spread, from 1964

(edited by bubumochi.8512)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

playard.6035

SBI is like one big refugee camp at this point. No server identity left, overpopulated, and the whole place smells like kitten.

Yea, picking up what an old DR (who now should be on FA, IIRC) said — Devona’s Refugees here~ Thank you, ANet. Could we call UNHCR for help?

BTW, SBI has a great, organized community and an active forum which help new comers to blend in and form the server identity. It is really a kitten place (purr)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

I have to say, I am impressed with SBI’s numbers. Yes, they got several guilds but that is what happens. This game has been out for a year, and I can’t believe people still complain about it. W/e.

Anywho, for TC and Tier 1 to get an idea of what you will be facing, SBI NA, or at least what we faced last night, are 2 or 3 guild groups, playing off each other and flanking for each other. It is not a mindless zerg like you see in T1 and T2 EBG, but it certainly covers my screen red. Nonetheless, the guilds play of each other very well and individually, none of them are push overs.

So have fun guys. And stay classy forum warriors.

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JobCreator.1956

JobCreator.1956

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

The kitten mightier than the sword.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shelior.2085

Shelior.2085

Maybe you should transfer just to see what SBI is really about.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Andrew Clear.1750

Yea, picking up what an old DR (who now should be on FA, IIRC) said — Devona’s Refugees here~ Thank you, ANet. Could we call UNHCR for help?

BTW, SBI has a great, organized community and an active forum which help new comers to blend in and form the server identity. It is really a kitten place (purr)

We do have a server identity. The main guilds from the summer are still here. We have guilds that transferred in, and we welcomed them and are having a good time with them.

Maybe you are just kitten because they chose to transfer to SBI, instead of your server? Maybe it is because we have more fun on our server?

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

this is a very fun pvf thread who knew SBI had such coverage!? Evalana still waiting on that transfer money.

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

this is a very fun pvf thread who knew SBI had such coverage!? Evalana still waiting on that transfer money.

You’re going to be waiting a while – I still have 3 alts not at 80 yet… :P I’ll farm with you though! ♥

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xabu.3754

Xabu.3754

The real intriguing/unfortunate thing here is that in terms of actual match-end, no matter who wins neither SBI nor Maguuma can get into Gold at this rate. For SBI to have the point uptick to actually not only surpass Maguuma but also to knock Fort Aspenwood into Silver (note: by match-end it is very possible that SoS is the 5th place server if they can just hold their current ground against TC), they would need to destroy both of us (akin to the current T2 matchup in EU) which I don’t really see happening.

It’s bad timing and a bad draw both at the same time. Still, we can at least have some fights, we’ll see how we look as the week passes on, it has only been one day after all.

Sent with love from the lush Maguuma jungle.