10/4 Fergomatic/Big Bro SF/Zerghaven

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cocoacaine.3720

Cocoacaine.3720

It’s a little bit old, but I like fighting with SF and DH. :)

Attachments:

Sir Severus [HP] Ferguson’s Crossing
I love you all </3.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

kitten SF, what the hell happened?! you were in first last night with almost 500 PPT and a ton of people in EB and our own BL. O.o

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sir Tripsalot.1803

Sir Tripsalot.1803

kitten SF, what the hell happened?! you were in first last night with almost 500 PPT and a ton of people in EB and our own BL. O.o

Sadly the only time that we have good coverage is during NA primetime, so we lose a lot of ground during the mornings

Sorrow’s Furnace [SF] [mfya]
Mr Pocket Rocket~Charr~Guardian~Commander

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

I see that now, we have no one on and outmanned in eB and most likely our own BL. Wish we could field so many people.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Yeah thats why we need all them Oceanics/asians/EU to help take us to the top!

Also today wasnt exactly a great day for us but i am loving this match up. A lot of 3 way fights have been happening, more than ive seen in the other matches.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

im truly amazed this match is as close as it is

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

im truly amazed this match is as close as it is

lol IOJ/CD/BP is really close, there were some hours where point difference was by 1 rofl

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

It’s sunday and it feels like friday…

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

only cuz you have no wps in your border!!!!
blame sf i saw what they did

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kokurai.7258

Kokurai.7258

T_T FERGIE, DH!! NSP MISSES YOU
YB and EBay are gross.

Nöír Noír Drägneil | NSP DH HoD Mag
[FNCY], [TG], [DRV], [FURY]

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

This back and forth bores me to tears. First we’re strong then SF, then FC, then us again, SF late at night, FC again maybe in the morning, us in the early afternoon, then SF in the late night again… sigh

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: mugen.4763

mugen.4763

only cuz you have no wps in your border!!!!
blame sf i saw what they did

Attachments:

Mugen Tsukuyomi [ABC]
Sorrow’s Furnace

in Match-ups

clint.5681

This back and forth bores me to tears. First we’re strong then SF, then FC, then us again, SF late at night, FC again maybe in the morning, us in the early afternoon, then SF in the late night again… sigh

Are you actually complaining about even matches?

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

It’s less even and more like we’re taking shifts. Or hot potato.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eternum.1706

Eternum.1706

Wow, close match-up going on here.

Tarnished Coast
ZzZz | Zombie Coast
For the Toast!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cocoacaine.3720

Cocoacaine.3720

Watch out for deadly-but-cute Princess Doll on the loose!

Attachments:

Sir Severus [HP] Ferguson’s Crossing
I love you all </3.

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Congrats, you just figured out the true nature of WvW: It is a coverage contest. Hence the only way to have close matches is to either exchange shifts, or have the same coverage and/or coverage gaps as your competitors.

Just another reason to /shrug about PPT.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: the woodfist.6972

the woodfist.6972

I thought DR was bad with siege all over the place, but at least you guys use it. Holy bunkers batman.

The Steel Ministry [SM]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ClaraFee.2579

ClaraFee.2579

…. laughing at the end and jumping on my body was very unsportsmanlike.

I do that too, /dance on bodies. My legs hurt from so much corpsedancing outside the SF spawn in EB yesterday. 1500 unit longbow range is easy to underestimate

But SF – your evening zergs have been brutal! We were on teamspeak Friday and Saturday nights guffawing over how badly outnumbered we were so late at night. You put together an impressive grouping.

[MGW] [DHA] [VII]
Join Darkhaven at http://www.darkhaven.us

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Clara are you a bearbow?

in Match-ups

ClaraFee.2579

Clara are you a bearbow?

I mix it up, but over the weekend I was running dogs, I believe.

[MGW] [DHA] [VII]

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Clara are you a bearbow?

I mix it up, but over the weekend I was running dogs, I believe.

So you admit to bearbowing at times?

in Match-ups

ClaraFee.2579

Yes, sometimes I run with a bear, depending on the build and skills, like for “Protect Me.”

I feel a joke or a scolding coming on…

[MGW] [DHA] [VII]

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Yes, sometimes I run with a bear, depending on the build and skills, like for “Protect Me.”

I feel a joke or a scolding coming on…

No, no need to say more my friend, i understand completely.

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Friends dont let friends Bearbow

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Congrats, you just figured out the true nature of WvW: It is a coverage contest. Hence the only way to have close matches is to either exchange shifts, or have the same coverage and/or coverage gaps as your competitors.

Just another reason to /shrug about PPT.

Then I don’t understand the point of people asking for more RNG, when it was relatively fine before.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

I roamed for 2 hours this morning only to find that it’s all zerg and no small team/solo play. I hate this match up. >:(
I know there are probably some awesome players on both SF and DH I just haven’t found you yet! We need a fightclub tonight!

Verdánt

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

I have been busy and haven’t played since reset but I’ve been keeping an eye on the forums and scores etc.

The matchup is amazingly competitive and I wish I had more time to play!

This thread, however, sucks kitten!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I’ve been reading your thread in hopes there would be something interesting than the ET thread matchup.

At least you guys are on page 2!

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Well, NSP is usually one to start Forum Wars 2, so most other threads with the exception of SBI + BP is relatively tame.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

Holy kitten, Ferg. Somebody start playing The Jeffersons theme song, because you all are moving on up. Good to see it. I’m not a big believer in the relative futility that is PPT, but kitten , if you take this match-up that’s cool sauce. Rooting for y’all.

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

Holy kitten, Ferg. Somebody start playing The Jeffersons theme song, because you all are moving on up. Good to see it. I’m not a big believer in the relative futility that is PPT, but kitten , if you take this match-up that’s cool sauce. Rooting for y’all.

Lol – after 1 full year in T8 we decided it was time to put on our big boy pants.

in Match-ups

clint.5681

I havent been on much for the match up or the last but you can run into a roaming guardian whenver im on. Ive been focused on getting my Gaurd fully geared up so ive been in pve

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

maybe we should just go post in the nsp thread all the time

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

You guys from [WZ], total pros, chasing me down when I got left behind with like 6 people after I stopped the warrior from picking someone off.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

You guys from [WZ], total pros, chasing me down when I got left behind with like 6 people after I stopped the warrior from picking someone off.

You seem a bit mad.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

commander tag, 25 stacks, guard leech or applied fortitude – any of the above is a good reason to chase someone down.

not sure if that applied to you here. if not then we’ll go with “red=dead”

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

No honor in outnumbering someone. Come at me like someone who can actually play the game.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

No honor in outnumbering someone. Come at me like someone who can actually play the game.

You are mad because you got killed by people who outnumbered you. Boohoo.

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Yeah, I am a bit irritated. But then I guess their collective skill might actually add up to one person, so in a sense, It was still an even fight.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

Yeah, I am a bit irritated. But then I guess their collective skill might actually add up to one person, so in a sense, It was still an even fight.

Oh good, calling them out for doing something that almost everyone does. You do understand that you are the outlier here? This is how the game is played. This is how the game will always be played. If you don’t like getting zerged down, play a thief or change up your warrior to be able to outrun the zerg.

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Oh good, calling them out for doing something that almost everyone does. You do understand that you are the outlier here? This is how the game is played. This is how the game will always be played. If you don’t like getting zerged down, play a thief or change up your warrior to be able to outrun the zerg.

It’s like that. I am fine with getting beat up by the zerg. being destroyed by like 20 people I can deal with. But it’s 6. Not 10, not 15, not 20. 6 is not a zerg, that’s a group of bullies. Same for the two thieves who were sitting outside of our spawn bursting down anyone who came out. It’s not the server. It’s just that group.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

It’s like that. I am fine with getting beat up by the zerg. being destroyed by like 20 people I can deal with. But it’s 6. Not 10, not 15, not 20. 6 is not a zerg, that’s a group of bullies. Same for the two thieves who were sitting outside of our spawn bursting down anyone who came out. It’s not the server. It’s just that group.

hate the game not hte player if you’re gonna hate any player it should be someone on your own server who is causing you to lose not an enemy who is trying to win/get loot/level/etc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

I’ve been reading your thread in hopes there would be something interesting than the ET thread matchup.

At least you guys are on page 2!

I think the matches are dead everywhere xD Maybe we should make a marriage between ET and FC and SF should go with DH or AR or DR, We should form mega servers so we can all make this more interesting, I go for the name Ferguson’s Terrace, or Eredon’s Crossing, and Haven of Sorrows, or Dark Furnace. Then we can storm NSP together and claim throne

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

(edited by Narsil.6579)

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

if you ran as a 5 man group, would you call a group of 10 that steamrolls your group bullies too?

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

if you ran as a 5 man group, would you call a group of 10 that steamrolls your group bullies too?

Of course not. We would expect 5+ groups to put a halt to whatever we’re doing. Taking camps, towers, or whatever. When you intentionally go 6v1, it’s not cool. 5v10, a fight can be had, depending on the overall skills of each groups, but in a 1vx there is no skill to be had.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

I don’t even…. really getting owned by 2 thieves? seriously? what are you a ranger? just asking, 2 is nothing, fighting 2 people with even 5 or 2 shouldnt be hard, if you guys are being spawn camped by 2 measly thieves, just go at them together, or get 1 stun mesmer with a stun warrior and hard focus them down, idk or get 2 thieves to fight em, or get 2 warriors, or 2 guardians.

Seriously i hate being zerged , id rather lose to 2 or 3 guys but i hate it when its a zerg, 2 people should be cake anyday. Also lately you shouldn’t roam alone, its pointless atleast run with one more person , everyone and their mothers either 5 man, 3 man or zergs, its hard to find a soloer, and if you do, most of the time they run into camps or towers..

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I haven’t solo roamed in months. It’s much more fun to chatter over TS with your friends! For 1v1, I go to fight night or the dueling spvp servers.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

If I look at my combat, both thieves together, were hitting me for 4k backstabs + Heartseeker each while keeping me permablinded. I have 3.3k Armor and 20k hp. I am not a thief or mesmer who can steath, nor do I run GS because I really don’t like that weapon. My only options is to stay and die, or fight and die anyway. I am confident in my own abilities, but I also like to roam alone when I’m not seeing that our side needs an extra man. I Enjoy 1v1 fights as they are fairly balanced.

You may say don’t complain about duos, or 5 mans, but then again. If I’m running with 5+ people and the rest of my team is running someone into the ground I don’t join them. I Don’t mess with a 1v1 if I run into one, and I don’t even interrupt enemy spikes. I use to just jump into 1v1’s regardless, but I choose to be a little bit honorable even if my enemy doesn’t see this in the same light. All I ask is if you want a fight you break away from the group and through me a bow, a point, anything at all. I’ll fight you, and I’ll win/lose with honor and take my spike like a man.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

I haven’t solo roamed in months. It’s much more fun to chatter over TS with your friends! For 1v1, I go to fight night or the dueling spvp servers.

Waiting till thursday is terrible. plus, I feel like I’m a little less balanced in SvP with 3.3k Attack and 24k HP and a ton of crit. lol. I just want to roam for an hour or so, find some decent duels that aren’t with mesmers, and then log. /shrug

Gates of Madness