11/1: SoR/BG/SoS (Gold League Round 3)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilliquorz.1360

Evilliquorz.1360

Someone said LP runs map blob in SoR bl ? seriously ?
Blob with 20 ppl and untaged.

lol , just lol.

[MGR] Ma Gu Ri : Homeless

(edited by Evilliquorz.1360)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kraftie.4765

kraftie.4765

Blackgate + ZDs vs SoR thread Gold League Round 3

[Envy]
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

Blackgate + ZDs vs SoR thread Gold League Round 3

Basically ZDs did not involve but these people mentioned ZDs more than Justin Bieber.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

Wow all these people who transferred to SOR before leagues thinking they would win sure are raging hard. Tsk tsk. Next time do your research before you bandwagon. SOR is the most stacked server in NA and have been for months. Unfortunately for them, they have the largest fairweather population as well. This is the reason why they have never in their entire time in T1 matches have had a comeback victory. If the score is close by Wednesday they don’t have what it takes to go all out and push for a win. We have seen this time and again. Sadly, this past week they decided hours into reset to call it quits, a new low for their server.

WTF?

[DONE]

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

If everyone keeps this rate of posting, we may hit 51 pages before the reset. GoGo

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krashner.6275

Krashner.6275

If everyone keeps this rate of posting, we may hit 51 pages before the reset. GoGo

And then we will become unstoppable, the Gods of a new age…or not.

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

Shrug…15K isn’t that much. That is only about 400 dollars. Some people spend more on graphics cards.

Keep it up, 18 more pages to go.

Heh. 15k gold is a ton. Right now 1g gold costs about 25 cents when buying it legitimately through gems. So 15k gold would be $3,750 USD. I only wanted to add this to illustrate how ridiculous 15k gold is.

Apparently BG’s wallets are stacked too.

Even if it’s not gold, BG spends real $$ to get guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Have to say that this is awesome thread. NA forum warriors must have perma vigor.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

I spent $15k irl yesterday. Now I own all the guilds on Vizunah Square.

elite specs ruined pvp.

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

23 pages and counting.. here’s my contribution.

and oh, while we’re here… shout out to a few BG folk from SEA last night – the Warrior from [ÆGIS] and the thief and necro (whose guild i didn’t catch, sorry! : (( was trying hard to stay alive heh). thanks for humbling me with some man to man (or Norn or woman or Asura) fights.

to SoS – i haven’t had enough fights with you guys yet, personally. for the remainder of the week, i’ll be sure to stop by here and there. ; )) keep it up folk! and please break up the BG/SoR bickering on the forums.. pleaaase?

last but never the least, a huge thanks to Sanctum of Rall. especially the commanders that tag up during SEA time! (not speaking for other time zones merely beacuse id on’t get to play then : )) )despite having long hours of playing, and seemingly less numbers to work with, you guys still fight hard and do what you do best. would follow you to the ends of the earth.

am sure i don’t need to say this, but don’t let naysayers from any server get you down. contrary to popular belief, i personally have seen many a commander during the times that i am on work and organize with their own guild, other guilds and guess what, militia! they give commands, they explain why they do certain things, and are awesome, awesome folk.

i’ll be frank, more than surprised (and definitely a little disheartened) to see the numbers we’re seeing for this week, and as a result of that, the fights get “tougher”. it’s a vicious cycle i guess and hard to break out of if you will. but i’ll always stand by SoR. we’ll find our way. you’ve seen how we can fight. we know how we can fight. and i am sure i’ll see that again soon. i see.. no, wait, i KNOW of great leaders and a great community. and these are merely the very exact reasons everyone else stays on and loves their own server. regardless of score, regardless of population, regardless of tags up… no one, i repeat, no one gets to tell me otherwise.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Krashner.6275

Shrug…15K isn’t that much. That is only about 400 dollars. Some people spend more on graphics cards.

Keep it up, 18 more pages to go.

Heh. 15k gold is a ton. Right now 1g gold costs about 25 cents when buying it legitimately through gems. So 15k gold would be $3,750 USD. I only wanted to add this to illustrate how ridiculous 15k gold is.

Apparently BG’s wallets are stacked too.

Even if it’s not gold, BG spends real $$ to get guilds.

The budget is in the billions.

Step 1: buy every guild

Step 2: ??

Step 3: Profit

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

SoR scouts you should also consider TC along with Mag/SoS, I am guesting over on TC this week and their wvw community is very fun and stress free.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: galadriea.2369

galadriea.2369

BG is definitely overstacked right now, that much is obvious. I actually took up sPvP (barely did that before) while queueing for WvW. That said, lol @ some people complaining about population. I suppose they’ve never actually played for servers like Maguuma or TC against the T1 servers.

Still I give SoR credit for actually playing now. Even if there aren’t enough players to field zergs on all four maps, as long as players concentrate on say 2-3 maps that’s still enough for games.

Otherwise met my first Blackgate commander who was playing not for points but rather for open field combat … despite knowing there was a full SoR zerg on SoR BL, he still led BG zerg to Titan. First time we wiped, second time I pointed out that there was no way we could win since SoR are so close to spawn, but he went ahead anyway and we wiped again. gg, I won’t be joining his zerg in the future.

Hey man, when I was on SoRBL earlier, we were trying to lure SoR out of citadel to fight us open field. That’s when we found out that there’s a little bit of land both sides of the portal in north camp that allows you to be invulnerable while still outside of the citadel.

I prefer open field fights rather than fighting under 5 arrow carts firing down on you. I’ve also noticed SoR commanders have taken to spamming ACs in engagements. That kitten hurts man!

Yeah, but the way I view WvW isn’t open field combat just for the sake of open field combat … I’d fight if there was something to gain and avoid if there’s not. If us fighting SoR = we take a supply camp like Vale if we win, then sure. But fighting outside Titan is an example of “nothing to gain”. We can kill SoR three times and we’ll not only fail to take Titan, we’ll eventually all die. What’s the point?

I was actually going to put down ACs, but I wasn’t the commander and I’d already logged off TS (since nothing constructive was being said), so with no way to protect the ACs as they get built I didn’t.

If your killing them three times with bloodlust, you gained 25-50 points. Worth much more than the camp.

Maybe the commander knew this?

I was the commander during this fight for BG. I wasn’t trying to get the camp. Just tried to get SoR out of their citadel camping and away from their insanely sieged camp. They had 4 balistas, 3 ACs and a treb lol.

We wiped them 3-4 times before getting largely out-manned because part of the group went to defend redlake. Anyway, good fights!

The times of fun and skill – Cathie Sunspear

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

A shoutout to [ND] that the SOR militia faced last night in SEA time. Great melee ball and great fights. Much respect to your tenacity. Also much respect to to former Kaineng folks [CNB] who were fighting outnumbered vs BG and SOR. Good fights in SOS BL.

To the Rallians who are on during SEA time (GMT+8 8pm) onwards I will be continuing training with militia along with [PH] guild. Gear up and pop into TS where we’ll be conducting open field maneuvers. See you guys, all NA, OCN, SEA, EU guys and girls are welcome.

FYI there are very little or no queues atm so pop in early, we will work with whatever numbers we can. 2 nights ago we were in BG BL having a good time with [ZD] so we might have a different agenda today. Have a good week everyone.

And to the Rallians who rock day in and day out,

But we in it shall be remember’d;
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne’er so vile,

NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER.

FW

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

SoR scouts you should also consider TC along with Mag/SoS, I am guesting over on TC this week and their wvw community is very fun and stress free.

Mance! You still haven’t answer my question.

in Match-ups

Posted by: KhaosZen.1076

KhaosZen.1076

Agg and the rest of SoS that fought in SoS BL vs BG this night. You guys deserve the greatest respect, we have fight against you this night in your bl and i must say that you are amazing. You move so synchronized and very tight, its obviously you are a very good guild for open field combats because what i have seen today was so cool that i didnt care if sometimes we were wiped, i just wanted more.
Im not a person that generally praises guilds, but i want to make an exception with you because you deserve it. I dont speak for my guild but for myself.
If i have to remind SoS and describe it with some adjetive, im sure i will say Agg and the rest that were with you this night fighting in equality with no QQ and excuses.
Thank you for the nice fight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

Opponents like Akamon and Fannwong are the reason why I play this game
always out there fighting whenever they can and doing their best for the server no matter the score or number of opponents they face
/salute

see you guys on the field

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

BG is definitely overstacked right now, that much is obvious. I actually took up sPvP (barely did that before) while queueing for WvW. That said, lol @ some people complaining about population. I suppose they’ve never actually played for servers like Maguuma or TC against the T1 servers.

Still I give SoR credit for actually playing now. Even if there aren’t enough players to field zergs on all four maps, as long as players concentrate on say 2-3 maps that’s still enough for games.

Otherwise met my first Blackgate commander who was playing not for points but rather for open field combat … despite knowing there was a full SoR zerg on SoR BL, he still led BG zerg to Titan. First time we wiped, second time I pointed out that there was no way we could win since SoR are so close to spawn, but he went ahead anyway and we wiped again. gg, I won’t be joining his zerg in the future.

Hey man, when I was on SoRBL earlier, we were trying to lure SoR out of citadel to fight us open field. That’s when we found out that there’s a little bit of land both sides of the portal in north camp that allows you to be invulnerable while still outside of the citadel.

I prefer open field fights rather than fighting under 5 arrow carts firing down on you. I’ve also noticed SoR commanders have taken to spamming ACs in engagements. That kitten hurts man!

Yeah, but the way I view WvW isn’t open field combat just for the sake of open field combat … I’d fight if there was something to gain and avoid if there’s not. If us fighting SoR = we take a supply camp like Vale if we win, then sure. But fighting outside Titan is an example of “nothing to gain”. We can kill SoR three times and we’ll not only fail to take Titan, we’ll eventually all die. What’s the point?

I was actually going to put down ACs, but I wasn’t the commander and I’d already logged off TS (since nothing constructive was being said), so with no way to protect the ACs as they get built I didn’t.

If your killing them three times with bloodlust, you gained 25-50 points. Worth much more than the camp.

Maybe the commander knew this?

I was the commander during this fight for BG. I wasn’t trying to get the camp. Just tried to get SoR out of their citadel camping and away from their insanely sieged camp. They had 4 balistas, 3 ACs and a treb lol.

We wiped them 3-4 times before getting largely out-manned because part of the group went to defend redlake. Anyway, good fights!

Yes, I figured it was something like this.

in Match-ups

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

There are only two reasons why EU guild would transfer to NA server

1) Stack the server
2) Fight other Eu guilds

IRON you ought to be ashamed of yourself for doing 1) when there wasn’t any reason for 2), and now you flame ZDs because they are transferring for reason 2) ? Talk about pot calling the kettle black.

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

1) Stack the server
2) Fight other Eu guilds

IRON you ought to be ashamed of yourself for doing 1) when there wasn’t any reason for 2), and now you flame ZDs because they are transferring for reason 2) ? Talk about pot calling the kettle black.

Fight other EU guilds? What guilds are you talking about? There’s no EU guilds in NA except for IRON.

in Match-ups

JaredKincade.9761

1) Stack the server
2) Fight other Eu guilds

Fight other EU guilds? What guilds are you talking about? There’s no EU guilds in NA except for IRON.

That was his point….

IRON moved there when there were no other EU guilds to fight – stacking.
ZDs moved to fight IRON.

You just made his point for him.

Its like you guys don’t even read whats being said.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

1) Stack the server
2) Fight other Eu guilds

IRON has been playing every single day. They may be fielding less due to some issues atm, but they’re still playing. Just because you’re blind doesn’t mean they aren’t playing.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Maelwaedd.5842

1) Stack the server
2) Fight other Eu guilds

nope no other EU guild…. except AFTL ohh a HIC (i think thats the name of the other sor eu) and Rage who merged with IRON along with KISS or what about JQ’s EU of Tofu and Soul Reapers and Merc

add to that BULL transferring and possibly others and it creates a very healthy EU population in NA servers

kitten we should stop giving doors the names of EU guilds

Resonance WvW Officer

(edited by Maelwaedd.5842)

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

1) Stack the server
2) Fight other Eu guilds

IRON has been playing every single day. They may be fielding less due to some issues atm, but they’re still playing. Just because you’re blind doesn’t mean they aren’t playing.

I think if you re-read his post, it is not what he meant.

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

1) Stack the server
2) Fight other Eu guilds

That was his point….

ZDs moved to fight IRON.

I see, they came to fight the EU guilds of IRON, that makes sense. IRON are a server, and they have many guilds. BG logic fails as always.

in Match-ups

Krashner.6275

1) Stack the server
2) Fight other Eu guilds

That was his point….

ZDs moved to fight IRON.

I see, they came to fight the EU guilds of IRON, that makes sense. IRON are a server, and they have many guilds. BG logic fails as always.

OR….ZD, a guild, came to fight IRON, also a guild.

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

1) Stack the server
2) Fight other Eu guilds

That was his point….

ZDs moved to fight IRON.

Your logic fails Blackgate, but enough of that. ZDs came for the gold and to bust down some paper gates to feel awesome after being smashed to the ground by every other EU guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

JQ’s EU of Tofu and Soul Reapers and Merc

I don’t think Merc is EU guild. Tofu and SR combined probably fields less than HB, RK, COIN or ZD. You can just pick any one of those 4 guilds and they’ll outblob JQ’s EU. Heck, if I remember correctly… Iron used to be able to outblob the entire JQ’s EU easily. JQ’s EU isn’t a threat to anyone at this time. Maybe BG can let us borrow HB and RK so ZD and COIN don’t get bored when JQ and BG crosses paths.

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

BG’s OFFICIAL FLAG

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

BG’s OFFICIAL FLAG

I can’t resist…

Theres no quarter because all the quarters were used to buy guilds

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

SleepingDragon.1596

Your logic fails Blackgate, but enough of that. ZDs came for the gold and to bust down some paper gates to feel awesome after being smashed to the ground by every other EU guild.

ZD won’t get anything for the NA league championship because they did not start at BG. They abandoned their server during the season for easier fights where they are able to outnumber their opponents heavily. The only thing they get is the reputation left behind and so far only BG folks thinks highly of them. Most other servers sees them as mercenaries for hire and out to beat up doors to gain as much ppt… There are so far 2 EU guilds that have proven to be able to fight larger forces and leave as soon as the competition isn’t really there.

-S o S-

in Match-ups

SleepingDragon.1596

BG only uses hundreds bro

In Rubles?

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Maelwaedd.5842

I don’t think Merc is EU guild. Tofu and SR combined probably fields less than HB, RK, COIN or ZD. You can just pick any one of those 4 guilds and they’ll outblob JQ’s EU. Heck, if I remember correctly… Iron used to be able to outblob the entire JQ’s EU easily. JQ’s EU isn’t a threat to anyone at this time. Maybe BG can let us borrow HB and RK so ZD and COIN don’t get bored when JQ and BG crosses paths.

I can guarantee MERC play EU, they also field numbers in Oceanic and SEA which is part of their strength they bring to a server they join they may not have 50 people or 20 people from their guild at the time but they have experience commanders who tag up and lead whoever they can in the timezone
I never mentioned the numbers each guild had only that they are present and that presence is what will encourage other EU guilds to join the NA servers
I think JQ should get more EU coverage, but so should TC, SoS and Mag

Resonance WvW Officer

in Match-ups

Krashner.6275

1) Stack the server
2) Fight other Eu guilds

That was his point….

ZDs moved to fight IRON.

How does that logic fail? Please point it out. What makes you think I’m on Blackgate? I deliberately don’t state what server I’m on because I don’t want to represent my server or my guild on the forums.

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Interesting, when Tarkus and Ralikh were still on BG and commanded through EU timezone, JQ together with SOR flamed MERC for blobbing during EU timezone. Let me see, so when they were on BG, their existence during EU timezone were so obvious to JQ. But when they are on JQ, they are nothing. This is fun.

in Match-ups

Titan.3472

League is soooooo much fun… XD

in Match-ups

Posted by: akanibbles.6237

akanibbles.6237

Against all odds.. I thought SoR did well this week.

in Match-ups

SleepingDragon.1596

I can guarantee MERC play EU, they also field numbers in Oceanic and SEA which is part of their strength they bring to a server they join they may not have 50 people or 20 people from their guild at the time but they have experience commanders who tag up and lead whoever they can in the timezone
I never mentioned the numbers each guild had only that they are present and that presence is what will encourage other EU guilds to join the NA servers
I think JQ should get more EU coverage, but so should TC, SoS and Mag

Fair enough. Not arguing about them being able to put in extra time to cover extended timezones. As far as Merc goes… I like that guild. I played with them first on SOS so I remember a few names here and there. Officially they really aren’t an EU guild but as far as coverage goes any guild/commander can cover odd hours.

-S o S-

in Match-ups

SleepingDragon.1596

Interesting, when Tarkus and Ralikh were still on BG and commanded through EU timezone, JQ together with SOR flamed MERC for blobbing during EU timezone. Let me see, so when they were on BG, their existence during EU timezone were so obvious to JQ. But when they are on JQ, they are nothing. This is fun.

Nah…. I did no flaming on Merc. I don’t play at EU timezone so I won’t know. I’m pointing out that Merc isn’t an EU guild. That’s all…

-S o S-

in Match-ups

SleepingDragon.1596

Alright guys, no need to get angry because ZD decided not to transfer to your server. They wanted to fight IRON (which they saw 50+ zergs of at the start of leagues) and Blackgate was the perfect server to do just that.

No jimmies need to be rustled over it.

Wouldn’t ZD get better fights against guilds like GD, RG, VII, Scnd, etc.? But then again, if memory serves me right, they weren’t a match for the guilds I’ve mentioned above…

-S o S-

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

ZD won’t get anything for the NA league championship because they did not start at BG. They abandoned their server during the season for easier fights where they are able to outnumber their opponents heavily. The only thing they get is the reputation left behind and so far only BG folks thinks highly of them. Most other servers sees them as mercenaries for hire and out to beat up doors to gain as much ppt… There are so far 2 EU guilds that have proven to be able to fight larger forces and leave as soon as the competition isn’t really there.

Alright guys, no need to get angry because ZD decided not to transfer to your server. They wanted to fight IRON (which they saw 50+ zergs of at the start of leagues) and Blackgate was the perfect server to do just that.

Indeed BG is the best choice, they have the most $$. When you get gold to transfer and PvD the entire leagues and get back home to SFR with loads of $$, you’re obviously not gonna say no.

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

Wouldn’t ZD get better fights against guilds like GD, RG, VII, Scnd, etc.? But then again, if memory serves me right, they weren’t a match for the guilds I’ve mentioned above…

Probably, probably not. Regardless, IRUN should feel privileged to have the chance to fight ZD’s instead of QQing about it in the forums.

Hope to see them come back from hiding next week.

IKR? Everyone should have the privilege of fighting an 80-100 man guild blob of ZBs + ZDs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Probably, probably not. Regardless, IRUN should feel privileged to have the chance to fight ZD’s instead of QQing about it in the forums.

IKR? Everyone should have the privilege of fighting an 80-100 man guild blob of ZBs + ZDs.

Fight against superior numbers? We’ve done it versus PRX, FOO, ATM, TW, Choo+FEAR, NYS+SAHP. The secret is to not roll over and die at first wipe. Waypoint and try again.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Lets bet how much did IRON pay UltraHiDef as their pvf?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aikanaro.2609

Aikanaro.2609

Last time we fought against GD/VII/ Scnd, they’ve quickly switched to ebg because of wiping. I do not blame VII nor Scnd because they are lacking numbers against us (clearly 25-40 is not funny). You know, GvG (aka team deathmatch) is not the same as WvW.
Well, back to the topic. I heard BG did pay us 15k gold and wants to pay more? So, where can I get my gold? I’ll send some to those poor IRON guys, who do not get enough attention nowadays and attention whoring as much as they can.
Back to the topic #2. So, what I’ve seen here is:
- ZDs runs from EU prime time guilds in SFR because we are nabs.
- ZDs can’t fight in EU prime time in ’murica because we are not playing in EU prime time.
- IRON is a king of the hill with PvD because there is no other guild in the EU prime time on any other server.
Did I miss something? Ah, yes. Ze gold. Send it now, BG!

ZDs

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

Fight against superior numbers? We’ve done it versus PRX, FOO, ATM, TW, Choo+FEAR, NYS+SAHP. The secret is to not roll over and die at first wipe. Waypoint and try again.

The secret is to buy guilds like Omen, Coin, ZBs, SG, and practically all other guilds from DB when it fell from t2, just like how you bought all Kaineng guilds to go to T1.
Let me tell you son, here’s some of the guilds that BG have attempted to buy from EU servers. VoTF, Circle of Nine, Desert Sun. Every guild that I know in EU that’s registered in gw2gvg.com have been contacted by BG to transfer over to help ‘em, cause like you guys say "We’re outmanned, help us balance this fight. SoR rolling over us. QQ".
Hell, even Reticle from Fort Aspenwood was contacted by Blackgate and told the leader of Reticle. “We don’t care if you GvG and aren’t PPT warriors like we are, just fight for us. >:”

in Match-ups

Titan.3472

The secret is to buy guilds like Omen, Coin, ZBs, SG, and practically all other guilds from DB when it fell from t2, just like how you bought all Kaineng guilds to go to T1.
Let me tell you son, here’s some of the guilds that BG have attempted to buy from EU servers. VoTF, Circle of Nine, Desert Sun. Every guild that I know in EU that’s registered in gw2gvg.com have been contacted by BG to transfer over to help ‘em, cause like you guys say "We’re outmanned, help us balance this fight. SoR rolling over us. QQ".
Hell, even Reticle from Fort Aspenwood was contacted by Blackgate and told the leader of Reticle. “We don’t care if you GvG and aren’t PPT warriors like we are, just fight for us. >:”

Those storytelling skills are great, can we try non-fiction this time???

lol

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

Lol, BG forum warriors fail and are disconnected from reality it seems.

in Match-ups

Titan.3472

Lol, BG forum warriors fail and are disconnected from reality it seems.

Well you may mean disconnected from game (update ongoing) ? because if GW2 is your reality I feel sorry for you XD

in Match-ups

JaredKincade.9761

Maybe SOR could afford some guilds if they didn’t pay so much to Ultra to man the keyboard.