Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

KISS = gone
DIE = gone
RISE = gone
IRON = wrex out sick
FEAR = ace college, dgins got banned
TW = old and faded, everyone hates his majesty

Hire, GC and Hel have to be getting tired of carrying the server.

you’ve missed out their SEA force.

11/1: SoR/BG/SoS (Gold League Round 3)

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Most of DIE is in Ehmry Bay for a few weeks. I know BG would like to think they made us leave. By all means, please do, if it makes y’all feel better. However, the reality is we’re going to spend a little time running as a full guild without fighting queues to get into BLs. And it’s only temporary. We’ll annoy SoR again soon enough, I’m afraid.

I thought SOR didn’t have queues?

And do you mean running as a full guild to be without anyone who isn’t in your guild? Without pugs?

in Match-ups

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

Most of DIE is in Ehmry Bay for a few weeks. I know BG would like to think they made us leave. By all means, please do, if it makes y’all feel better. However, the reality is we’re going to spend a little time running as a full guild without fighting queues to get into BLs. And it’s only temporary. We’ll annoy SoR again soon enough, I’m afraid.

And do you mean running as a full guild to be without anyone who isn’t in your guild? Without pugs?

To be fair, the queues on SoR have cleared up considerably as of late. But there was a point there — and I’m sure all the T1 servers experienced this — where even on a Monday or Tuesday night you’d be in queue 3 hours before you could get on a map. Lot of us got a little jaded on the whole thing. It’s tough to have fun as a guild when you can’t run as one.

Anyhow, the decision was made a few weeks ago to get a little fresh air in silver league. Try to get away from the blobs, the politics, the trolling, long-kitten queues, the general silliness that permeates the top league. Once the queues cleared up it got a lot better, but we still felt it wouldn’t be a bad thing to take a little vacation. We still love SoR and have a lot of friends there. There was no fighting, no drama, no anger, at least as much as I’m aware of. The SoR community is kittening kittens. They’re the best. And we plan to come back.

PS

DIE has always been a pug-friendly guild. It wasn’t that at all. And we’ll continue to run with pugs in Ehmry. Well, the ones that can tolerate our somewhat-chaotic TS chatter and stupid map chat.

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

(edited by geekanerd.4123)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

To be fair, the queues on SoR have cleared up considerably as of late. But there was a point there — and I’m sure all the T1 servers experienced this — where even on a Monday or Tuesday night you’d be in queue 3 hours before you could get on a map.

You did? If you meant any map. Sorry I did not experience that. It was only EB that queued for hours.

in Match-ups

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

To be fair, the queues on SoR have cleared up considerably as of late. But there was a point there — and I’m sure all the T1 servers experienced this — where even on a Monday or Tuesday night you’d be in queue 3 hours before you could get on a map.

You did? If you meant any map. Sorry I did not experience that. It was only EB that queued for hours.

We did. We ran late-NA and for that first two weeks of league, we could only get a handful of our guild into any given BL. Routinely. It only went away when BG started laying down the hammer and the fairweathers finally flitted off back to whatever is that they do do.

To be fair, the queues on SoR have cleared up considerably as of late. But there was a point there — and I’m sure all the T1 servers experienced this — where even on a Monday or Tuesday night you’d be in queue 3 hours before you could get on a map. Lot of us got a little jaded on the whole thing. It’s tough to have fun as a guild when you can’t run as one.

Anyhow, the decision was made a few weeks ago to get a little fresh air in silver league. Try to get away from the blobs, the politics, the trolling, long-kitten queues, the general silliness that permeates the top league. Once the queues cleared up it got a lot better, but we still felt it wouldn’t be a bad thing to take a little vacation. We still love SoR and have a lot of friends there. There was no fighting, no drama, no anger, at least as much as I’m aware of. The SoR community is kittening kittens. They’re the best. And we plan to come back.

PS

DIE has always been a pug-friendly guild. It wasn’t that at all. And we’ll continue to run with pugs in Ehmry. Well, the ones that can tolerate our somewhat-chaotic TS chatter and stupid map chat.

Did you challenge all of Blackgate before or after you decided to leave?

Well, I don’t like to brag, but in order to maintain my self-proclaimed status as #1MesmerNA, I went into every map and personally busted every BG blob solo. So I guess the answer is yes. That said, personally, I don’t give two squirts of kitten about the chest thumping and posturing. Whether it’s from BG or us. It’s not my thing. So I guess if you’re trying to get a snarky response, my friend, you’re barking up the wrong tree. Best of luck to all of T1 as they continue through this first season.

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

KISS = gone
DIE = gone
RISE = gone
IRON = wrex out sick

you’ve missed out their SEA force.

and then some. : )))

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: rmprodigy.4679

rmprodigy.4679

@Cuddlepit @Jinx @Opp …. I posted a thread a week ago… throughout the week we have spent hours and hours wiping all kinds of BG…

Not one of you had stepped up and obviously you Cuddlepie who are the most hurt to post anything. Because you couldn’t. Why, cuz those were the first few times you guys got any wipes out on us. Challenge accepted? Why not PM me and call me out, why not step up and ask for the livestream. .. because you know the real truth, the one you mask behind a silly video… you talk about militia beating militia without a core group ….okay fine. Then respond to the 40v70 wipe videos we have, or 25 +3ACs wiping 65 man groups or better yet , the video were still editing of 29DIE running in SM and wiping BG blobs for 53 minutes straight . . . .

You know the truth , and anybody who knows DIE and knows anything would laugh at your fail video. If you don’t know what a guild group is, that already says a lot . If you wait 5 days to accept a challenge after the fact , you’ve already lost. And if you take the time to make a silly video that proves nothing and isn’t based on anything that I posted, then I don’t even want to begin to bother with you.

We can xfer back in a week , KnT , Jinx , OpP ….GvG or Open Field us with live stream for a full 2-4hour night like I had said.

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

wiping BG under AC fire , nothing special

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

minte 3:00- minute 6:30 look how many BG a DIE guild group wipes.

id make a rage 4 minute nonsense snip it too if I were you. Its the first time ive seen you guys as something other then loot bags ..

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

Stay tuned 2 hour +video coming out

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Why not PM me and call me out

Dat GW2 thugg lyf

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

How did Sorrow’s Furnace thread get locked before this one, lol.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

You’re so mad lol.

Lost in-game on the forum.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lemrish.5970

Lemrish.5970

People taking breaks/quitting once season starting makes no sense. I can understand doing so beforehand or afterwards but this is what most hardcore WvW players have been looking forward to since this format was announced. To just “take a break” 2 weeks into it is just weak.

To quote Dog Chapman “There ain’t no warrior heart there”

Trolled SoR to Tier 7
Click on my post history for tips on trolling kthnxbai

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

Can someone tell SoR that the week is over? We’re trying to karma train in peace here… GAWSH!

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Mr Hammond, the forums are working.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Medeyn.8562

Medeyn.8562

KISS = gone
DIE = gone
RISE = gone
IRON = wrex out sick

Never! HIRE has been carrying SoR for months now, Holding down all timezones. We’ll keep it up till we transfer to BG!

Jokes! Im sure BG like fighting us just as much as we enjoy fighting them

Scyprotek | Retired SEA/OC Commander
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

People taking breaks/quitting once season starting makes no sense. I can understand doing so beforehand or afterwards but this is what most hardcore WvW players have been looking forward to since this format was announced. To just “take a break” 2 weeks into it is just weak.

Leagues are by far the dumbest thing to hit WvWvW in a while. WvWvW isn’t even close to being fixed and they throw this out there to try and get more pvers interested in it. This is just a little “we need an excuse to push back wvwvw fixes for a while” as leagues guarantee that wvwvw wont be touched for 7 weeks. As in updates and fixes it so desperately needs. But wvwvw will get touched (for pve), kittening salads are killing my dolyaks.

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: SuKHoi.2063

SuKHoi.2063

Wow DIE sure is kitten over what cuddle posted

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuroticgrim.8769

Neuroticgrim.8769

@Cuddlepit @Jinx @Opp …. I posted a thread a week ago… throughout the week we have spent hours and hours wiping all kinds of BG…

Not one of you had stepped up and obviously you Cuddlepie who are the most hurt to post anything. Because you couldn’t. Why, cuz those were the first few times you guys got any wipes out on us. Challenge accepted? Why not PM me and call me out, why not step up and ask for the livestream. .. because you know the real truth, the one you mask behind a silly video… you talk about militia beating militia without a core group ….okay fine. Then respond to the 40v70 wipe videos we have, or 25 +3ACs wiping 65 man groups or better yet , the video were still editing of 29DIE running in SM and wiping BG blobs for 53 minutes straight . . . .

You know the truth , and anybody who knows DIE and knows anything would laugh at your fail video. If you don’t know what a guild group is, that already says a lot . If you wait 5 days to accept a challenge after the fact , you’ve already lost. And if you take the time to make a silly video that proves nothing and isn’t based on anything that I posted, then I don’t even want to begin to bother with you.

We can xfer back in a week , KnT , Jinx , OpP ….GvG or Open Field us with live stream for a full 2-4hour night like I had said.

Sir …. go to Bread….. your drunk…… Your claims to being all big and bad in open field fights, and calling out several havoc guilds, are just plain silly….. the time I wasted viewing the video’s you just posted……… your group fought under heavy defensive siege fire or when you crazy outmanned your enemies…. go to BREAD!

As I said before , JINX will fight you on the battlefield anytime (We do not GVG… its lame) as soooon as you get back from Ebay, also, good luck with that………. We also have members who stream constantly….. we live under no illusions, we have wiped as a guild countless times…. but this is usually due to us challenging a force waaay bigger than ours.. also due to [STUN]’s CRAZY amount of stunning and immobility stacking…. love fighting you guys [STUN] and [PRAE]

Example: famous moment my guildies keep reminding me of:

Neuroticanecro " Stack! Stack! Stack! , might! might! might!, get ready to do this!"

Frozen " Neuro….. you are asking seven guys to stack up and might, to fight a group of 25 to 30 SOR, what are you thinking?"

Neuroticanecro: “ummm, we are JINX! and we will fight!”

(Gets run over by enemy group, though we did do some awesome damage(may have dropped a few guys….. cant remember…. too much alcohol…….))

Neuroticanecro: “ummm….. I may have miss-judged the numbers in that enemy group, abandon ship!”

Frozen" Really Neuro? a bit late on that call bud… but nice try….." < laughing the entire time

[JINX] – [BG → FA] – (Veteran Commander) – Neuroticanecro

(edited by Neuroticgrim.8769)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bashido.8694

Bashido.8694

I doubt DIE really cares at all ;P

in Match-ups

Posted by: SuKHoi.2063

SuKHoi.2063

I doubt DIE really cares at all ;P

Yea thats totally why someone from DIE posted 7 times in a row… or am i missing a joke somewhere

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I’m glad that DIE is going to EBay. You know that GF told them that they were just leaving for a week for some better fights? (in the middle of a TC vs SoS match no less)

Those guys need a break after a tough few months.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

You can sell guild in ebay?

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Congrats to CHOO on their GvG.

EP have been one of the best challenges and have had significant impact on how Choo does GvG’s. I’m not on the GvG team myself, but I know pretty much everyone in it, and a lot of thought and effort was put into improving GvG strategy since the first one. Not only that, but some of these improvements have even spilled over into our regular WvW retinue. So thanks, EP.

I love the continually evolving world/meta of GvGs and watching guilds (like Choo) improve and grow. I can’t wait until the new GvG area opens in the JP and we can start tracking ratings officially again.

I kinda lost hope in ANet for a while there, but I’m very glad I was wrong when I stated that they’d never do anything in support of GvG. <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

I watched your videos, it’s pretty much your 25-30 man guild force wiping 5-10 bg pugs that were not on their commander and out of position. Do you have videos of the night your guild took reset, I think it was week 2? Or do you only post videos of your guild killing out of position pugs and pug zergs?

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

(edited by Nihevil.8024)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Are there any recordings of Choo vs. EP?

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

You can sell guild in ebay?

Can’t tell if trolling (in sig), or doesn’t realize that it’s short for Ehmry Bay because they are from EU…..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

KISS = gone
DIE = gone
RISE = gone
IRON = wrex out sick

Dgin got off the ban and no one hates his majesty. Please do not discredit the many other guilds that contribute to SoR. They are all also very important. It’s not only GC, HIRE and Hel.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kanderous.7512

kanderous.7512

KISS = gone
DIE = gone
RISE = gone
IRON = wrex out sick

Dgin got off the ban and no one hates his majesty. Please do not discredit the many other guilds that contribute to SoR. They are all also very important. It’s not only GC, HIRE and Hel.

What is Choo?

“I was literally double fisting water and soymilk into my mouth” ~ Tytos Hill

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonProject.7980

CrimsonProject.7980

KISS = Merged with other guilds
DIE = Temp Vacation (oh my, so controversial. The entire server knows, as if this is the first time a guild had ever gone to a different server for a vacation right?)
RISE = Shadowing TW, Choo, until Jarvan returns (gone to sort out IRL for a while)
IRON = wrex out sick (And the server wishes her a speedy recovery and look forward to her return)
FEAR = ace getting educated so he can destroy with surgical precision, dgins unbanned
TW = The website is old and it hurts my eyes. We know, the old emperor isn’t the most talented at website design. We know.

Fixed that for ya.

[TW] Blondie warrior of Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balefire.7592

Balefire.7592

What is Choo?

Half of our melee train battle cry. Or sound you make after winding up a sneeze. :P

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

(edited by Balefire.7592)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

KISS = gone
DIE = gone
RISE = gone
IRON = wrex out sick

What is Choo?

This is choo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzToNo7A-94

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

KISS = gone
DIE = gone
RISE = gone
IRON = wrex out sick

What is Choo?

This is choo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzToNo7A-94

lol’d

Thanks for that.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

TW = old and faded, everyone hates his majesty.

We were old and faded long before this game launched.
Thursday night bgbl, garrison, while choo GvG vs. Ep (so no map blob), 186 loot bags. Maybe faded, maybe hated, still utterly unstoppable. In your face

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Leagues are by far the dumbest thing to hit WvWvW in a while. WvWvW isn’t even close to being fixed and they throw this out there to try and get more pvers interested in it. This is just a little “we need an excuse to push back wvwvw fixes for a while” as leagues guarantee that wvwvw wont be touched for 7 weeks. As in updates and fixes it so desperately needs. But wvwvw will get touched (for pve), kittening salads are killing my dolyaks.

Anet themselves didn’t take leagues very seriously. If they did, they would have discontinued transfers once leagues started and add in restricted level caps so players with second accounts can’t log into the opponents server with a throwaway level 1 troll/spy character.

Far as financial gain, it was a win win for Anet as it was probably their 2nd biggest cash cow next to release day due to the mass transfers of players coming and going.

It was smart strategy for Anet to institute leagues for short term financial gain to keep their coffers full for the inevitable player loss as ESO launch is nearing fruition. Am sure many players from Tier 1 to the lowest populated server will leave in droves to try out the next big MMO release which will undoubtedly result in a huge shift in server rankings.

(edited by scootshoot.6583)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

/Salute to a very memorable match-thread.

We all were aiming for 50 pages but in the end, people just lost their fighting spirit. We all will have to settle for this.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: virtue.7235

virtue.7235

here is Agg’s recap of the week
thanks for the great fights!

Serane – D/D Elementalist [Agg]
[Agg] WvW – http://www.youtube.com/user/SeraneGW2
Server? We move a lot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

We all were aiming for 50 pages but in the end, people just lost their fighting spirit. We all will have to settle for this.

There’s always next week. SoR, BG, Mag

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

There’s always next week. SoR, BG, Mag

Mag will just get the thread locked/purged,

SoR & BG have a special relationship where they can kitten for hours and hours without getting locked (of course, there have been exceptions).

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

~11 HB vs an SoR karma map blob
.. Aaaannnnndddddd HBs inventories are full with loot and are needing a merchant desperately to collect the rest of their loot!!
SoR are sending thei repair bills to the commander

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

Because its not any fun. People are not going to play when its not fun.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ReverendChan.8467

ReverendChan.8467

One thing I would like to point out before this week’s end. The one server that had the most right to complain out of the entire 30+ page thread has said the least and been very genuine fund people to fight this week. I’m speaking of Sea of Sorrows as they are complete undermanned and still manage to show up and compose themselves with civility on the forums. I think if anyone deserves credit this week it is them not us nor SoR. (We did win though yippy!) I’ve seen them go off the hinges in previous threads yet haven’t seen that at all this week, and I wish the best for them the rest of the season. (SoS vs JQ threads re LULz.)

I think also Agg always deserves shout outs for their performances since they are definitely a solid guild to play with and against in fights.

Thanks to all that came out.

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Most Adorable Na [chan]
Cutest Necro of Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

I can understand doing so beforehand or afterwards but this is what most hardcore WvW players have been looking forward to since this format was announced. To just “take a break” 2 weeks into it is just weak.

I have a hard time reconciling this statement with reality. Why would anyone actually hardcore about WvW, and I assume this means the PPT part of WvW, be looking forward to league play, a league where population/coverage is the driving factor of victory? Even T1, the mecca for the PPT crowd, was tossed into a frenzy by a bad schedule and transfers. Seems like this situation was pretty obvious to anyone that would consider themselves ‘hardcore’.

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

You need to learn how to count.

Try watching Agg’s video for how you would properly do this.

(edited by celeron.3469)