11/1 Sorrows Furnace/Fergster/DR(Round 3)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hollywood.7450

Hollywood.7450

Again GvG or stop talking about my guild…

[NS] NightshĂ®ft – Yelloww

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

FC rage? tis one pug and his naive nature lol, FC doesn’t do peace treaties or cease fires, we either pull off one enemy to hit another. FC has had these past Alliances made by commanders of one guild with another, and never did they work, in fact I was there when FC allied with DR but in reality it was just a certain guild with another guild, and that blew over quickly because no one else cared and we atked each other in open combat, so please don’t judge the whole server from 1 person and his 8 friends who might not even know how dumb it was to make a post like that, ty stay mature!

Oh look its that warrior with legendarys that runs for spawn.

Q: Why do warriors still use GS?
A: Look how fast we can run away if it looks like we might lose

I run hammer bro, get on my lvl #tier1tactics #yolo #hammer #swag420

LOL your tears feed our server and again im sorry for farming you and your guildies it really wasnt intentional but ty for the loots.
Off to work so do me a favor Deth…..check the scoreboard.
With the beating your taking and the fact that you guys are on farm status you should think about being the ones keeping it shut.

Idk what guild you are but bring it bro, gvg us and 1v1 me, and also PPT doesn’t determine skill, it determines coverage :P, if your server was so skilled you wouldn’t be in Bronze bro, FC on the other hand we are proud to stomp server even without numbers, I would say more, but before you tell us to check the scoreboard, i want you to come back later this evening and prove it, also idk when you farm Deth, but so far we have had successful nights , with a 15-20 man wiping your 50-60 man blobs in reset.

Also saying you farm Deth, we only come out for 1-2 hours and do our job of cleaning up everything, so saying you farm Deth, you might be killing 1 or 2 or 3 at a time when everyone from the guild isn’t on, meanwhile, we have wiped several of your blobs with pugs and organized, I’m sorry but I am not even raging, if you don’t GvG or 1v1 don’t talk because all you are doing is this.

Funny, but arnt you doing EXACTLY what you are saying not to do? You keep talking all this “15-20 man wiping your 50-60 man blobs” yet you have no proof yourself. How lame can someone be to call others out for the EXACT SAME thing.

And I have to say, if everything you have said is true, then there isn o way you could be losing in score because you guys wipe us with less than half out numbers, right? No way we could be beating you by 60k+ points if our zergs wiped to you every time.

I mean, talking smack is one thing, making no sense and calling people out for doing what you do is just….

You are talking PPT, which doesn’t mean skill, it means numbers and coverage, all I am saying is how bad your blobs are against a well organized group, we wipe your blobs when we log and if we could somehow make copies of our 20 man we would win this, but no we don’t have numbers, and only when we log do we wipe you and then leave.

I have taken SS of the fights, I have em, and I would post em and trust me you wouldn’t want me proving you wrong, we have wiped your blobs, so stop talking trash and come GvG or 1v1, I don’t care, you farm us and whatever you should prove it. I can show you the SS but then you would cry about it being a fluke, or how pugs, or something, and I want you to wipe us in a GvG and then shut us up.

Sorry but due to your lack of skill and ignorance you will never make it to silver league, you will be here forever only to be second after HoD’s blob, or NSP when they come down here, as for FC , we will just grow until we finally move to your spot

Well, if you actually think (I know asking a lot) about it, if you guys wiped our zergs with less numbers like you keep saying you do, then our numbers would not mean anything. Go ahead, think on that…

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agricola.2817

Agricola.2817

Uhh, numbers still means you can hit targets that the other side can’t defend. It makes it way easier to split your forces, flank, hit multiple targets, etc etc etc. It also means you can put more meaningful forces into other borderlands and EB, stretching the other teams thinner and making their defence weaker.

Whatever the individual skill of players involved, numbers is the number one winner in wvw.

FC- TCCP

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Uhh, numbers still means you can hit targets that the other side can’t defend. It makes it way easier to split your forces, flank, hit multiple targets, etc etc etc. It also means you can put more meaningful forces into other borderlands and EB, stretching the other teams thinner and making their defence weaker.

Whatever the individual skill of players involved, numbers is the number one winner in wvw.

Well, that is sort of true but not when you think about it compared to what Narsil is saying. No matter what you guys think, we do not run 4 50-60 man zergs across the maps. If you guys can wipe our 50-60 zerg with a group of 15-20 then our zergs couldn’t capture anything.

Put it this way, we do not double your numbers. We have more yes, but we do not double and if you are honest with yourself you know that is true. And Narsil is saying with LESS than half of our numbers you guys wipe more than double your numbers. If that is true, we could not capture and hold enough to be winning by over 60k points.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agricola.2817

Agricola.2817

Every server in the game wipes larger zergs, you win some you lose some. But nobody can be everywhere at once. We currently are doing OK in our borderlands but have outnumbered in EB, we don’t have the forces to control our territory both places. If we push EB our borderland is vulnerable and we lose ppt, if we hold our borderlands then EB is vulnerable and we lose ppt. Even 10 or 15 more people at a time is enough to shift the points in favor of a server.

FC- TCCP

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Every server in the game wipes larger zergs, you win some you lose some. But nobody can be everywhere at once. We currently are doing OK in our borderlands but have outnumbered in EB, we don’t have the forces to control our territory both places. If we push EB our borderland is vulnerable and we lose ppt, if we hold our borderlands then EB is vulnerable and we lose ppt. Even 10 or 15 more people at a time is enough to shift the points in favor of a server.

I am not arguing your point at all, I am pointing out that Narsil exaggerates and lies about many things in his posts. All I am saying is that if all the things he says are true then we would not be winning.

Please go back and ready my posts. I have not said anything negative about your server or it’s skill level. All of my posts are directed at the folks whining and making stuff up. If you come at me with intelligent conversation and mutual respect I respond the exact same way. If you come after me or my server spewing crap and nonsense, then I will respond in the same way. And do not confuse me with anyone else from SF posting on here, we speak for ourselves and nobody else. Just like the posters from your server. I have not said anything about FC as a whole, I have just responded to a few individual posters.

(edited by Cantur Soulfyre.5409)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

This thread goes down as one of the worst I have ever read. The trolls on both sides need to step their game up. 90% of this thread is the same recycled crap that is in every thread, but this time it has gone on for about 5 pages! This is silly. I demand new entertainment and that a few of you who have posted 16 times stop posting without evidence to back up your silly claims! That means pictures and videos of the most epic variety. Get to it ya nerds.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

This thread goes down as one of the worst I have ever read. The trolls on both sides need to step their game up. 90% of this thread is the same recycled crap that is in every thread, but this time it has gone on for about 5 pages! This is silly. I demand new entertainment and that a few of you who have posted 16 times stop posting without evidence to back up your silly claims! That means pictures and videos of the most epic variety. Get to it ya nerds.

So, you think we post for your reading pleasure? LOL

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

So, you think we post for your reading pleasure? LOL

I finished a book the other day! IDK why you post if not for my pleasure. Weirdo.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaamau.5341

Kaamau.5341

What I am really trying to say is if DR had stepped up to do their best during the SF prime time, we both could have held out against SF, but no, we were being attacked, either alliance or not, SF kept a steady hold of ppt, and DR could have prevented its borderland from being taken just like FC held out bay and farmed CoSa and StaR zergs at some point :P you guys gave me several exotics, I made around 10g one night ty

Yeah we made a lot of loot too. But what we were doing was testing your response, thats why we only hit 1 keep and not 2. Tell us about the real attack of StaR and CoSA on your garrison while you lost bay an hour and a half later.

PS: Gratz on your gold, just 12 more days like that and you can transfer over to SF. We’ll be…. expecting you.

I run with Deth, but I can also tell you about how we farmed CoSA and StaR constantly in our BL, in the water camp and in our bay most of the time, I used to be in SF, in the old days when King was around with Seven Mirror, Jugglez, Shield, Priest of Lyssa etc. I won’t leave FC though, I appreciate the invite, but I like good fights, If people like me and others left, you wouldn’t have much to fight :/ tl’dr : I was in King for a brief period of time, they taught me a lot in my fighting, but in Fc i learned organized fighting, I thank Seven and all the others for helping me when I needed training in roaming and dueling.

Lol, been farming Deth all morning. We been taking turns killing you guys so everyone gets thier fair share of loots.
LOL I literally killed a Deth gaurdian while he was cowering and trying to turtle in the middle of 6 server mates.
Was laughing so hard I dropped my mouse.

hmm……. I don’t follow you. You must not relies that mornings are our down time. As we have jobs or schooling at that time (and a life).The majority (if any of our main WvW members) are not on at this time. Though we are still PvX so you could have been killing one of our randoms. While I’m almost never on at that time I did poke my head in during that time one day to find 5 members on, none of which attend our raids.

Fort Aspenwood
PRAISE GEESUS

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

I finished a book the other day! IDK why you post if not for my pleasure. Weirdo.

Oh, and how was “Fifty Shades of Gray”? :P

Just kidding, and this post was posted for your reading pleasure. Please be sure to send some crystalline dust if you enjoyed reading this post. I need more sharpening stones.

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

Just kidding, and this post was posted for your reading pleasure. Please be sure to send some crystalline dust if you enjoyed reading this post. I need more sharpening stones.

I did not enjoy it enough. If I find you on the field of battle I promise you a swift death.

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

I did not enjoy it enough. If I find you on the field of battle I promise you a swift death.

Awww, that is what they ALL say. Then the next thing I know we are half way across the map and I got nothing. I need a tshirt that says “I was promised to be spiked with a finisher and all I got was this lousy shirt!”

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

Awww, that is what they ALL say. Then the next thing I know we are half way across the map and I got nothing. I need a tshirt that says “I was promised to be spiked with a finisher and all I got was this lousy shirt!”

But my finisher is fancy!

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

My new photo of the day. I call it Camp defense: SF style. I took the SS late so I missed a few but dang, you guys hold your camps in very high regard.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: ptitminou.6489

ptitminou.6489

And my image… so much for “15”

Attachments:

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten
Because censorship is the most important part of the MMO business.

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

And my image… so much for “15”

2/10 No action!

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Does anyone else think YARR builds too much field siege?

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

how about your zerg with 2 ballistas and a treb camping our spawn in your own borderlands, with a 50-man blob in EB, and meanwhile you took all 3 of our keeps with whatever other group you have running?

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

how about your zerg with 2 ballistas and a treb camping our spawn in your own borderlands, with a 50-man blob in EB, and meanwhile you took all 3 of our keeps with whatever other group you have running?

The trebs and ballistas were built to counter ours in the spawn :p

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

YARR built that not cosa

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

YARR built that not cosa

Who made YARR :p

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Sounds like a lotta good coordination for a server that has so many “bad players” as you guys say.

I still say YARR builds too much siege :P

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

This is me when I see a zerg:

Attachments:

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

(edited by MethaneGas.8357)

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Ermmmm, and the same folks that were at your spawn took the keeps, wasn’t a different crew.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Can’t even play this game anymore because everywhere I run some sad little SF zergling is sitting on cannons. I have seen this behavior from three servers, BP, IoJ and now SF. I never really understood the appeal…

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

I just don’t get it… how can anyone find running around in such a zerg spamming 1 fun… I hate running in our zergs… and we don’t get 1/4 the numbers I see on a nightly basis from you guys.

Half a dozen AC’s did nothing against those numbers…
Yes im crying about numbers… you guys and probably Hod have no business in bronze league.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

(edited by irishhaf.1692)

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

So it took 3 weeks from us to go from being a Bronze league server to our peers saying we have no business being in bronze where we have been forever.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

Yea… when you can put 70+ in multiple bls what business do you have against half a league that can barely put 60 in 1 bl.

The fact that servers struggling to keep bodies in WvW have to face off against tier 5 numbers shows what a colossal failure leagues are.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in Match-ups

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

This is me when I see a zerg:

This is me in the same situation

Attachments:

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Well maybe they will make a Carebear league for you guys next time

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

HAHAHA… that’s funny… since you guys do whatever it takes to get to a point where your numbers over whelm the opponent… and if you cant manage that you scuttle to somewhere you can..

So was SF another server that tanked there way to easy wins?

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

What’s “Field Seige”…?

Verdánt

in Match-ups

clint.5681

HAHAHA… that’s funny… since you guys do whatever it takes to get to a point where your numbers over whelm the opponent… and if you cant manage that you scuttle to somewhere you can..

So was SF another server that tanked there way to easy wins?

Of course we did, I mean its so obvious. If you look at our server history you can see that we were always a high ranked server destined for gold league. We made a plan to tank a year ago in anticipation for leagues. We woulda got away with it too but we didn’t know DR had such a clever person on their server.

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

I just don’t get it… how can anyone find running around in such a zerg spamming 1 fun… I hate running in our zergs… and we don’t get 1/4 the numbers I see on a nightly basis from you guys.

Half a dozen AC’s did nothing against those numbers…
Yes im crying about numbers… you guys and probably Hod have no business in bronze league.

You had more than 6. More like a dozen. Also, we were 64 in DR bl
(yeah I stealth tag up and supplyinfo when people get stacked and i went in both groups)
I do think we outnumbered you, but not by more than 10.

We survive for long because we dont rez those in berserker gear.

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

In EB Ptitminou… yea you guys had us an easy 6 or 7-1 I was in the lowlands keep and we had maybe 10 defending… in DR bl it was much more of an even fight.. probably 2-1 your favor

Why not just admit it Clint.. we know it was happening, NSP tried hard, most think Kain did as well… wouldn’t be a stretch for SF to have done it, all it takes is the hardcore WVW guild to take time off.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

SF and HoD both belong in bronze, I can tell you that much. Once you hit IoJ and above the population disparity is phenomenal.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

Oh and if ive mortally offended anyone feel free to throw down the gauntlet have axe will travel.. wont be making it to fight club, working 3-midnight cst.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

In EB Ptitminou… yea you guys had us an easy 6 or 7-1 I was in the lowlands keep and we had maybe 10 defending… in DR bl it was much more of an even fight.. probably 2-1 your favor

Why not just admit it Clint.. we know it was happening, NSP tried hard, most think Kain did as well… wouldn’t be a stretch for SF to have done it, all it takes is the hardcore WVW guild to take time off.

Nah, in DR people were too hung up on their garri that they rather turtle and lose instead of trading the 25ppt for 70ppt. But hey, I wont complain about my opponents making strategical mistakes.

in Match-ups

clint.5681

SF and HoD both belong in bronze, I can tell you that much. Once you hit IoJ and above the population disparity is phenomenal.

Lol ain’t that the truth.

But on that note, guy from DR, you are free to believe what you want but I’ll be sure to ask the devs for a Carebear league next time.

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

Oh good golly your right Clint.. it must be massive skill to run along in such a blob spamming 1 with those kind of numbers…. you guys are just TO GOOD… for little old us.. rolls eyes

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

Can’t even play this game anymore because everywhere I run some sad little SF zergling is sitting on cannons. I have seen this behavior from three servers, BP, IoJ and now SF. I never really understood the appeal…

Hi, which cannons? Why can’t your group take em out?
You do know that the only thing that matters in WvW is teamplay right?

in Match-ups

Posted by: NeonGandhi.9283

NeonGandhi.9283

thanks for the fun all week guyz… glad to see some class from SF tonight at our EB wp _

Attachments:

X A N A D U – Ferguson’s Crossing
[SNKY]

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

I will give credit where it is do before I crash out for the night… finally crossed paths with an SF player solo… got my butt handed to me 3 times in row.

/salute to you sir

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Storm Sunstarr.8470

Storm Sunstarr.8470

For what it is worth, I have much respect for FC. You guys were fielding some really impressive numbers tonight on EB and it was quite the challenge to counter you. You came up behind us in DR keep and spoiled our little battle. You also had a real good push on our keep in EB, and we were just able to push you out as the inner gate fell. Several strong attacks on SM from you guys also gave us a bit of a challenge. As the 1 SF commander on for the day, I felt you were the greatest threat and that was my main reasoning for turning your side of EB to paper. As for the above post, I always tell people to not spawn camp. It sucks to be in that position, and so I will not do it to others. All I can say is that you have earned my respect and have made some memorable battles! I salute you!

Aurora Sunstarr, leader of Sunstarr Clan [Suns]
Sorrows Furnace
“Youth and strength can always be overcome by old age and treachery!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: DevilPhaze.6531

DevilPhaze.6531

That orange cat right there. That’s FC
/thread

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

Yeah we made a lot of loot too. But what we were doing was testing your response, thats why we only hit 1 keep and not 2. Tell us about the real attack of StaR and CoSA on your garrison while you lost bay an hour and a half later.

PS: Gratz on your gold, just 12 more days like that and you can transfer over to SF. We’ll be…. expecting you.

I run with Deth, but I can also tell you about how we farmed CoSA and StaR constantly in our BL, in the water camp and in our bay most of the time, I used to be in SF, in the old days when King was around with Seven Mirror, Jugglez, Shield, Priest of Lyssa etc. I won’t leave FC though, I appreciate the invite, but I like good fights, If people like me and others left, you wouldn’t have much to fight :/ tl’dr : I was in King for a brief period of time, they taught me a lot in my fighting, but in Fc i learned organized fighting, I thank Seven and all the others for helping me when I needed training in roaming and dueling.

Lol, been farming Deth all morning. We been taking turns killing you guys so everyone gets thier fair share of loots.
LOL I literally killed a Deth gaurdian while he was cowering and trying to turtle in the middle of 6 server mates.
Was laughing so hard I dropped my mouse.

HAHA, good stuff. just stomped one while fighting the guild claimer at a camp.
I think farming them is bad enough, lets not comment on it anymore.
Im starting to feel bad now……

Ohh look its the bag talking, great you had your fun , now get back in my bagslot I only respect StaR for Shield and some of my old guild mates , out of that, haven’t been impressed, your lot wiped to pugs last time I was there in the waterlake camp, good times, also stomping one, again doesnt define a whole guild, lol 1/10 would see you wipe again as a whole blob :P

About wiping… WZ and Deth, together, wiped to FARM – the PvE people learning about WvW. I lost respect for WZ right there. It was the first time I ever saw deth together, was not impressed.

Personally I don’t recall this happening but even if it did it’s nothing impressive. Deth and WZ didn’t field more then 15 people each for the whole matchup. They often seem bigger cause other guilds like to run with them. Also, when FARM is running they always have other guilds with them which gives them ridiculous numbers. I often do /supplyinfo while I am leading just to have an idea of how many are following me. Most of the time we are between 15 to 30 defending against 50-60. There is a limit to what being a little coordinated can do so don’t start trash talking guilds when they are outnumbered most of the time and still manage to win most of the fights

Seriously ? Seriously ? Who fed you this crap about FARM ? let me clarify and fully explain to you what it is, since I am one of the people that often helps out on it and occasionally run the groups, though it wasnt me this week.

FARM, is a non-guild guild, formed on SF for one purpose, that is to get players that are brand spanking new to wvw together and show them the very besics of the basics, for example:

This is an arrowcart, this is what it does,
this is a ram, this is what it does,
this is why its bad to put down many many rams,
rams dont work on walls,
this is why we can not build 20 omega golems right now,
this is why we like to coordinate our movements
this is what we call cc
this is a combo field
this is a finisher
you have finishers on your weapon skills and some professions have them on utility skills
this is why its bad for you to run around here in your dungeon DPS gear

etc. etc.

Another words, these arent just new people, but BRAND new, many of these players didnt even know groups exist in the game at all, its a shock for them to go from outdoor PVE events solo playstyle to this, many times it is too much info and overwhelming, so we split our sessions into 3 usually, 1 for brand new people, 1 for folks that have a slight idea, and 3rd is a bit more advanced, yesterday was the brand new peoples run, seriously, brand new. If you see anyone with a FARM tag, that means they are either in a bit of training, or guildless and looking for wvw guild for all intents and purposses.

Hope this clears up some stuff for you. If you ever fail to down our FARM group or person, you should seriously just quit and uninstall.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

O and incidentally, at least we have an organized effort on our server to help out our PvE guys gradually get into WvW, and this is where vast majority of our new players come from. Our work, our organization, all of our efforts, what are you doing on your server ? Hanging out in L.A. and spamming in map chat about being thrown out of your WvW maps by the combined and overbearing forces of FARM ?

L O L !!!!!!!!!!

Lets see your efforts and their results before you start ragging on ours.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

(edited by Tongku.5326)

in Match-ups

Posted by: possessed.2036

possessed.2036

SF are scrubs with no sense of sportsmanship or fair play.
If DR had anywhere close to your numbers you would be toast.We held JS in EB for over 24 hrs with 5 ppl & they send wave after wave to fail.
So being the fair minded people they are they turn up with 50 people & 10 omega’s, even then they barely take the tower vs our lowly numbers.
Not only were we outnumbered, we were outnumbered by omegas………..ANET this needs to be fixed!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

So much SF hate. Yeah they have more numbers, but so what. Can’t really blame them for that. Doesn’t bother me, just more bags.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage