11/15 FA/CD/EB

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

Yes, it was directed at you.

Well in that case, I must say that I’m very disappointed in you. I do not know your position in HOPE but I do know that in my guild we do not act that way, especially a person in a leadership role. We respect our guild and server mates and would never slam another FA brother in open forums to feed the other server’s trolls. It’s just wrong. I have always been on FA and my guild and I are very loyal to this server, You assume that you know me or my playstyle or what I care about, I can assure you that your assumption couldn’t be further from the truth.

I will say however, that I will not stoop to your level, I have too much respect for my guild and our server.

I consider this discussion over, Good day to you Sir

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Relax. I said was quit chest thumping about beating T4 and T5 server equivalents because the scoreboard is completely irrelevant to anything worth talking about unless its between servers with even remotely comparable coverage.

In other news: would TDS or any guilds from CD be able to GvG this week? 15v15 or 20v20?

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Bucket Lips, take a trip abroad sometime.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips, take a trip abroad sometime.

Nah, I’m too darn loyal or maybe just too stubborn, I’m not sure lol.

But seriously, I see great things in FA’s future, although we are currently winning the silver league, I have never seen our confidence and morale higher. Receiving new transfers and some old friends coming back has given us new life. The big boys in tier 1 will see a different FA next time we meet them, we are now a highly motivated war machine that is hungry and ready to kick some kitten . I think that we will surprise some folks

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Lol FTF. If you weren’t as bad as you are mad maybe you could kill me once tonight.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Relax. I said was quit chest thumping about beating T4 and T5 server equivalents because the scoreboard is completely irrelevant to anything worth talking about unless its between servers with even remotely comparable coverage.

In other news: would TDS or any guilds from CD be able to GvG this week? 15v15 or 20v20?

TDS ded gild on ded servr

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hellride.6571

Hellride.6571

bucketlips seems to have popped up in the forum wars as soon as we hit silver league to chest thump crushing lower tier servers wat class!!

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: clipnotdone.9634

clipnotdone.9634

Crazy, there was a FA mesmer from another GODS guild who tried to do the same exact thing at bay last night when we took it.

Hopefully something gets done about it soon, its more or less on the same tier as outright bugging into keeps and towers.

25/90 never forget.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Bucket Lips.5017

bucketlips seems to have popped up in the forum wars as soon as we hit silver league to chest thump crushing lower tier servers wat class!!

You seem angry bro, have a drink and relax

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

Has anyone heard of this tod guild before? Lol

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Bucket Lips.5017

Most likely not because we are quite small in number. Just a few real life family and friends

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lucretia.8507

Lucretia.8507

Just had my first actual duel in wvw with a CD engi!
Was fun, might actually start doing that now.

Turnip ~ altaholic
[PVP] Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Did it get your heart racing?

I find duels usually get me pumped up

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marcol.2349

Marcol.2349

You people, have been chosen to reveal our existence to the world.
You will witness what happened here today, and will tell of it later!
All eyes to the front!!

As Chief of the Bureau of Federal Regional Development and Planning for Underpopulated Suburban Servers, Borderlands and Lions Arches of NA. I’ve taken it upon myself to write an exclusive message on forums.
Telling of numerous counts of found and proven lack of skill, intense spawn camping and large zergs massing amongst our roaming parties.
Before I go into muchly details here… I thought I’d give a quick recount of events and shet.
So… After pillaging and looting much badges and exotic trident’s these last few days I’ve come to the understanding that you are all utter trash and not one person in FA has any talent brb mesmer greatswordinglolmanusucksobadhahaloloL!OL!O!@#12312

Crystal Desert – Nameless Accord [NA]
Guardian – Marqo | Necromancer – Nellie Tu
http://www.youtube.com/user/NelliGW2

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lucretia.8507

Lucretia.8507

Did it get your heart racing?

I find duels usually get me pumped up

Ya, it actually might’ve been the most fun I’ve had in GW2. xD

Turnip ~ altaholic
[PVP] Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Maybe this round we can all share a good fight experience!

It should be possible to find ONE good fight by Thursday night.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vallun.2071

Vallun.2071

You people, have been chosen to reveal our existence to the world.
You will witness what happened here today, and will tell of it later!
All eyes to the front!!

As Chief of the Bureau of Federal Regional Development and Planning for Underpopulated Suburban Servers, Borderlands and Lions Arches of NA. I’ve taken it upon myself to write an exclusive message on forums.
Telling of numerous counts of found and proven lack of skill, intense spawn camping and large zergs massing amongst our roaming parties.
Before I go into muchly details here… I thought I’d give a quick recount of events and shet.
So… After pillaging and looting much badges and exotic trident’s these last few days I’ve come to the understanding that you are all utter trash and not one person in FA has any talent brb mesmer greatswordinglolmanusucksobadhahaloloL!OL!O!@#12312

one vee one me brow

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Most likely not because we are quite small in number. Just a few real life family and friends

OIC. That’s how I started out… [BLA] Bookah Lovers Anonymous

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

There are some good fighters at windmill occasionally.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

That good sir , if i’m able to log in anyday in the week , if there is a free day ill let you know ,thanks for your interest.

I wouldn’t put it better even if i was a necro too

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

Some of our commanders are actually looking into a slight alliance…at least so FA can lose for one week.

EDIT: Though judging from the score…that’s already happening.

Lol, how is that alliance thing working out for ya, and did you wanna edit your post again about FA losing?

Wow, way to overcome the odds

SBI said the exact same thing in our last match with you guys, “FA is losing” or “gonna lose” and we all know what happened. FA are typically slow starters on reset night but once we get rolling, nothing can stop us.

I suggest you don’t “count your chickens………..” because we all know FA is going to destroy SBI again in week 7. Gratz on 2nd place

If we get second, so be it. It’s not like winning is a grand accomplishment.
It all comes down to playing a fun game-mode with friends and others who you enjoy playing with, playing on a server that fits yours needs in WvW. “Winning” comes down to which server has more people and better coverage, nothing more, nothing less. No need for rubbing it in, or claiming skill priority, because it’s irrelevant.
Any server can proclaim they will destroy another but it doesn’t mean they are any better skill-wise. Across all servers, I’m pretty sure the average mean skill level is pretty equal when you factor in everyone who plays WvW. It would be nearly impossible to prove skill-wise who is better.
For instance, this week with FA facing Ehmry Bay and CD. I can guarantee that FA has a lot more skilled players than Ehmry Bay and CD.
I can also guarantee that FA has a lot more poor players than Ehmry Bay and CD. Where the concentration of these players is at any given time is a toss-up. Sometimes you’ll come across a skilled group, sometimes you’ll come across [Core]. Lol had to throw that in for the ‘drama’. <3 [Core]
As for the FA/SBI matchup in a few weeks. It’ll probably go down the same way.
We’ll be fairly even in NA and Oceanic time. Dragonbrand will hurt our PPT during Sea where I think we have slightly superior coverage, and FA will dominate in EU time because of coverage. At some point, similar to the last matchup, the result will become inevitable due to FA high PPT during euro time, and less SBI will login midweek, and FA will pull ahead to a seemingly rather large victory.
If you want to ‘chest-thump’ over something so easily predictable, then go ahead I suppose. Anybody can join the winning team if they want, it only costs a few gold or gems. This isn’t like real sports or real competitions where there are rules in place to create somewhat even playing fields for the competitors.
It just makes you look silly when you gloat over something so uneven. If for whatever reason SBI manages to beat FA in week 7, it’ll only be because of coverage. If that does happen by whatever miracle, I would hope my server mates don’t proclaim it to be some great accomplishment of skill.
Any boasts of one servers superiority over another is just “we have more people than you”. And that unfortunately, isn’t very boast-worthy.
When/if GVG’s get introduced, that’ll be the time certain guilds can boast, and even then, it’s not relevant to who wins WvW matches.

~Tarnished Coast~

(edited by Shonie.5297)

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

That good sir , if i’m able to log in anyday in the week , if there is a free day ill let you know ,thanks for your interest.

Clicked on your video and it looks like you’re in HB on Blackgate now..?

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

Some of our commanders are actually looking into a slight alliance…at least so FA can lose for one week.

Lol, how is that alliance thing working out for ya, and did you wanna edit your post again about FA losing?

SBI said the exact same thing in our last match with you guys, “FA is losing” or “gonna lose” and we all know what happened. FA are typically slow starters on reset night but once we get rolling, nothing can stop us.

I suggest you don’t “count your chickens………..” because we all know FA is going to destroy SBI again in week 7. Gratz on 2nd place

It all comes down to playing a fun game-mode with friends and others who you enjoy playing with, playing on a server that fits yours needs in WvW. “Winning” comes down to which server has more people and better coverage, nothing more, nothing less. No need for rubbing it in, or claiming skill priority, because it’s irrelevant.
Any server can proclaim they will destroy another but it doesn’t mean they are any better skill-wise. Across all servers, I’m pretty sure the average mean skill level is pretty equal when you factor in everyone who plays WvW. It would be nearly impossible to prove skill-wise who is better.
For instance, this week with FA facing Ehmry Bay and CD. I can guarantee that FA has a lot more skilled players than Ehmry Bay and CD.
I can also guarantee that FA has a lot more poor players than Ehmry Bay and CD. Where the concentration of these players is at any given time is a toss-up. Sometimes you’ll come across a skilled group, sometimes you’ll come across [Core]. Lol had to throw that in for the ‘drama’. <3 [Core]
We’ll be fairly even in NA and Oceanic time. Dragonbrand will hurt our PPT during Sea where I think we have slightly superior coverage, and FA will dominate in EU time because of coverage. At some point, similar to the last matchup, the result will become inevitable due to FA high PPT during euro time, and less SBI will login midweek, and FA will pull ahead to a seemingly rather large victory.
If you want to ‘chest-thump’ over something so easily predictable, then go ahead I suppose. Anybody can join the winning team if they want, it only costs a few gold or gems. This isn’t like real sports or real competitions where there are rules in place to create somewhat even playing fields for the competitors.
It just makes you look silly when you gloat over something so uneven. If for whatever reason SBI manages to beat FA in week 7, it’ll only be because of coverage. If that does happen by whatever miracle, I would hope my server mates don’t proclaim it to be some great accomplishment of skill.
Any boasts of one servers superiority over another is just “we have more people than you”. And that unfortunately, isn’t very boast-worthy.
When/if GVG’s get introduced, that’ll be the time certain guilds can boast, and even then, it’s not relevant to who wins WvW matches.

your people shouldnt be quitting midweek. Thats the largest factor. friday to about tuesday it was back and forth, i think monday overnight yall even pulled ahead by 8k, we got it back down to to 1k by the end of primetime, but that shows it could have been a closer match.

biggest difference in that match was sbi broke when we came back from their 8k lead on monday (might have been tuesday) we didnt break when we went from like 5k ahead to 8k behind overnight.

It really isnt only about coverage, it aint even all about skill. When the populations are close its more about determination/spirit etc. Look at SoR they were a top contender until various issues fractured their server determination. The real match when numbers are close comes down to who wants it more, who doesnt tap out.

Part of the reason you guys lost imo, was you believing that its only coverage that decides a win. Its that belief which told you that once you were behind on tues or weds that you would not be able to come back. Its that belief that allowed us to widen the gap, and make a match that could have been any ones game into our game.

But keep on not believing in yourselves, or your server, or your skills, that way when the going gets tough, your server will weaken and fall again.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

biggest difference in that match was sbi broke when we came back from their 8k lead on monday (might have been tuesday) we didnt break when we went from like 5k ahead to 8k behind overnight.

This pretty much sums up that match entirely.

We’ve actually seen this a few times, and some of those times the servers have completely fallen apart.

For the final matchup, I have a feeling both servers will be bloated with last minute achievement hunters, and both servers will have to find a way to win with that.

Personally I don’t care who wins. We know SBI is terrible in the open field, I don’t need a coverage war to prove that. :P

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

This pretty much sums up that match entirely.

We’ve actually seen this a few times, and some of those times the servers have completely fallen apart.

For the final matchup, I have a feeling both servers will be bloated with last minute achievement hunters, and both servers will have to find a way to win with that.

Personally I don’t care who wins. We know SBI is terrible in the open field, I don’t need a coverage war to prove that. :P

It depends who you come across. Like I said, both sides have good and bad groups.
It’s a little ridiculous to say all SBI are terrible in open field, because it simply isn’t true.
If you run with a very skilled group on FA, chances are you will come across groups on average who aren’t as good. If you run with an average group on FA, chances are you will split the battles. If you run with a bad group on FA, you will more often than not, get wiped.
I find it silly that good groups always claim how bad the other servers are at open field, when on average, you’ll be fighting groups of people of an average skill level, so you’ll more likely than not… win, since the majority of groups you come across, aren’t very organized.

~Tarnished Coast~

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

It depends who you come across. Like I said, both sides have good and bad groups.
It’s a little ridiculous to say all SBI are terrible in open field, because it simply isn’t true.
If you run with a very skilled group on FA, chances are you will come across groups on average who aren’t as good. If you run with an average group on FA, chances are you will split the battles. If you run with a bad group on FA, you will more often than not, get wiped.
I find it silly that good groups always claim how bad the other servers are at open field, when on average, you’ll be fighting groups of people of an average skill level, so you’ll more likely than not… win, since the majority of groups you come across, aren’t very organized.

QFT

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

Clicked on your video and it looks like you’re in HB on Blackgate now..?

Nah , that’s a friend from another guild that wanted to video the promo at the time

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Week 7 isn’t here yet, but I wouldn’t predict a sure win.

It’s going to be a very close match.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

U wot m8? Come at me bro!

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kagato.4061

Kagato.4061

I’m getting so sick and tired of being steamrolled… I think this is our fifth week in a row of getting massacred by servers that just outnumber us so significantly that no matter what we do, we’ll just get stomped.

FA please be gentle, we’re still a bit sore from the beating we took last week…

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Bucket Lips.5017

I’m getting so sick and tired of being steamrolled… I think this is our fifth week in a row of getting massacred by servers that just outnumber us so significantly that no matter what we do, we’ll just get stomped.

We know the feeling bro, FA was stomped week after week after week in Tier 1. All I can say is keep fighting hard and don’t give up. The worst thing a server can lose is it’s confidence and wiliness to fight.

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kagato.4061

Kagato.4061

We know the feeling bro, FA was stomped week after week after week in Tier 1. All I can say is keep fighting hard and don’t give up. The worst thing a server can lose is it’s confidence and wiliness to fight.

Don’t give up? We don’t need to give up, you already won. There’s nothing left to give up, you’ve taken it all.

I’m done with this week at any rate, I’ll let the other poor members of my server attempt to do something.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Don’t give up? We don’t need to give up, you already won. There’s nothing left to give up, you’ve taken it all.

I’m done with this week at any rate, I’ll let the other poor members of my server attempt to do something.

Just so you know, that’s kinda what he was talking about.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Marcol.2349

you know you are with the right guild when the only excuse to fight FA is
‘I got shet loads of seige, lets go throw it on baddies’
/inb4 spam party invites and QQ about trebs on YO fayce

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: linfurong.9032

linfurong.9032

Did someone just make total sense in a matchup thread? I don’t think I’ve ever seen this….

Is this how the apocalypse starts?

Stealthiest britches on FA

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

Props to ebays oceanic showing up last night. Looking forward to seeing more of you guys. We are tired of pvd

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

Props to ebays oceanic showing up last night. Looking forward to seeing more of you guys. We are tired of pvd

Attachments:

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

I run, but that’s because I’m an op uplevel playing defensively.

Chaba Tangnu

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

I’m sure most people on FA don’t run from fights.

LOL!

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

SIC always running small mans.

I lold.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Marcol.2349

hi aly

An Error Prevented Saving:

Message Body length must at least be 15.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

SIC always running small mans. Where are you?

XD

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Grabemx, are you running minionmancer again?

Chaba Tangnu

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

gotta love FA’s mega blob with omegas and all taking our eb keep lol what a joke

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: clipnotdone.9634

clipnotdone.9634

I’m just gonna leave this here.

Attachments:

25/90 never forget.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

I’m just gonna leave this here.

I really don’t see whats wrong there, it’s just generic Eternal combat, with the Stronger server constantly pushing out of SM While EB Tries to defend their keep against a Blob server like yours.

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Haven’t seen any tags from FA yet that won’t eventually demean themselves by zerging it up in order to fight groups a fifth their size.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: oregonice.6324

oregonice.6324

Haven’t seen any tags from FA yet that won’t eventually demean themselves by zerging it up in order to fight groups a fifth their size.

HAHA no.

[LAG] Guild Leader Quality over Quantity.
Commander Guardian Angle(
SoR(BMS)→Kain (BMS)→FA (ATK)→FA [LAG]

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: oregonice.6324

oregonice.6324

Fun fights in EBAY BL tonight. Props to DIE and ZoD for some good fights. Curse the DC.

[LAG] Guild Leader Quality over Quantity.
Commander Guardian Angle(
SoR(BMS)→Kain (BMS)→FA (ATK)→FA [LAG]

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

SIC: Why don’t you 3v3 us instead of /laughing when you (fail to) zerg us down with 3x the numbers? You have the people online, we have the people online. Let’s make it happen.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood