11/15 FA/CD/EB

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

[WS] was scheduled for a 5v5 and 8v8 vs. DIE 6 PM PST yesterday. I was contact by one DIE guild leader, my co-leader was contacted by the DIE GvG co-leader guy both said they were rallying their guys and they’d get back at us in 30 mins. We asked where they wanted to do it, then both were offline (I was online for 3 more hours after that with no other PMs with either) . IDK what happened, but it seems like FA guilds are having a hard time actually getting a GvG with DIE.

yeah Craig’s power went out, spending too much money on the sticky ichey prolly

Best excuse ever!!! I just pictured Craig in the dark with a massive fatty!! BTW guys better plan for finding guilds on maps than offering gold to find FA guilds might be to just tell us where and when you’re going to be somewhere and we’ll hunt you down ourselves. Believe me when I say NO W3 GUILD on this server is afraid of DIE. I love you guys, but calling out guilds and then not showing up for GvG or just not setting them at all is just bad trolling and any pver can do that. Is just 25 stacks of weed and you keep forgetting all fights you’ve arranged? Either way don’t bother setting anything us again this week we’ll just try to find you and dive into that zerg 8v30. #whalehunters

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marcol.2349

Marcol.2349

ermagerd Ebay actually managed to outman fa ONCE oceanic, ON A WEEKEND.

everyone troll Ebay now. Having numbers once for maybe… an hour… means they are hax liars and bads.

Sorry, most of us got laid off this week. Bandwagon to us now.

(Btw on a previous page a CD posted a screenie of a conversation with some FA commander.. Your responses were hilarious. I love you.)

<3

Attachments:

Crystal Desert – Nameless Accord [NA]
Guardian – Marqo | Necromancer – Nellie Tu
http://www.youtube.com/user/NelliGW2

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

BTW guys better plan for finding guilds on maps than offering gold to find FA guilds might be to just tell us where and when you’re going to be somewhere and we’ll hunt you down ourselves.

But… free gold!!!!!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: rmprodigy.4679

rmprodigy.4679

Na Krueg my man, all the guild RET RAM ATK have come uot, all 3 at once 100v30 . We have videos wiping em so that’s been established. EB blob mindless group , been wiped, frapsd .

We had 3 gvgs already with FA , were 3-0 but not boosting cuz we said its for fun with all 3 groups. Of the 3 we had a 5v5 something we never do , but we figured wed cater to our friends we faced , and have the team ready for you guys. We were excited to have our sunday morning fight with you guys. We can do our 5v5/8v8 tonight or tommoorw . Post the time here so everyone can see, we will show up .

This CORE GvG was never , ever, established. That’s why we will pay and hunt them down cuz they don’t come after us. We don’t expect FA to be afraid of us, we love the 100 man 3-4guild combos we wipe. We only started chest thumping as of late , cuz these blob hards got a little too happy with themselves. Ehmry Bay has the same fighting spirit of old FA, with the same cool people. The new age FA has a lot of people that arnt a correct representation of the warriors of the past.

Drigan, you, Higgins, zoel, Alaric, z , me, craig, hayb, delune, silo, novus, vindico , chaba, berrylia, Malose

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Super Kruegs.8967

BTW guys better plan for finding guilds on maps than offering gold to find FA guilds might be to just tell us where and when you’re going to be somewhere and we’ll hunt you down ourselves.

But… free gold!!!!!

Does Brutus pay up? I seem to remember Brutus was going to pay RET like 25G per round in the last GvG. Did that 175G ever show up?

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

EDIT: tired of FA’s new faces and Stawker trollin and blobbing against our teammates on Ehmry. Its not right, at least do it, but do it in silence.

You know we love having a good laugh, and we love a brawl . If people are called out and shots are fired. We will jump in

We got love for u homies too , let us know a time raelly my man. Its long overrdue

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

The RET GvG was never scheduled either. That night was DIE vs HOPE , I don’t know what happened cuz I was working till late . Craig was banned that day , we have the email receipt from Anet showing the date and the reason for ban and the length. We had a driver , drive his first gvg with many new players cuz our core logged off early after they found no Craig , they figured no GvG. Bass from RET along with RETs main team decided to pm our Driver and ask for a “friendly” GvG. Our taem figured good exp. against a solid team let them go and learn.

RET turned it into RET beats DIE, without either of the 2 main drivers, that’s weak.

No gold cuz that wasn’t the deal .

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

lol this thred is hilarious

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Are you not entertained?

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Does Brutus pay up?

I’ll find out tonight!

Chaba Tangnu

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

Are you not entertained?

Attachments:

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

Wow DIE should change their guild name to POOP since they are full of BS. Rmp and Craig you two should really quit blowing off whatever substance abuse counseling you are suppose to report to. GW 2 will not help you and by reading your posts’ it’s clear you both need professional help.

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Super Kruegs.8967

@Brutus
RET + RAM + ATK = 100…. really. I’ll be generous and say RAM and ATK had 20 each (which I’ve never ever seen either with that many), and then there were 60 RET!!!! They are like 35-40 at the most on reset. You my friend are trippin’ if you think there’s that many. Pretty sure 80 is the max one side can have on a BL map per Arena net internal leaks. You were probably outnumbered but100!!! From what I’ve seen you were maybe fighting half of what you think you were fighting.
As i mentioned above we’re not interested in GvG with DIE anymore. We’re into fighting not talking about fighting. I mean no matter the excuse have someone PM in-game and tell us it’s not going to happen, i know you had our contact info. We tried to reach out. No big deal it’s a game DIE is a fun guild and I’m not about to ruin friendships over this. I just don’t get what you’re hoping to accomplish with all this forum fighting. You guys threw out the challenge last week, of course people are going to get competitive when you lay into them like that, yet here we are. No “official GvGs”, 2 FA guilds thought we had GvGs setup and they didn’t happen, all while you make excuses, and continue to say you only wipe to 100+. Everyone and their mother wants an even fight with you guys, yet we can’t seem to make this happen.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tynan.6279

Tynan.6279

Don’t worry Ebay trolls it’s self has hard as [DIE] is trolling all the GvG fights! I just want to actually see some fights and not listen to all the excuses, power outages, 5 vs 50 or Anet banning drivers the exact time of a GvG.

Oh and good fights to [GH] glad to see you still holding strong! Where’s Bob? miss that guy!

Wreckd ~ Mesmer/Warrior/Necro
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast ~ FA

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Super Kruegs

I just pictured Craig in the dark with a massive fatty!! #whalehunters

Your fetishes are getting really specific :s

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyrion.5764

Tyrion.5764

@Brutus are you sure about the 100 FA zerg ? coz in this small video we can see like 30 DIE + 20 pugs or maybe more.

Against maybe 10 BOMB+ 20 militia ^^ the odd was in your favor and lets see who run in the end ??

Oh and please dont count you and craig like old-warriors of FA. You guys are not even close to that.

Tyryon Delos Bravos – Leader and Commander [BOMB] Bomb On me

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: souless.1935

souless.1935

I have never seen so many people salivate over two people before….two pages of Craig and Brutus. One thing you can credit to them is your love and affection. 12 roses guys, make sure you ship 12.

Ehmry Bay! Commander – Onyxguard
GW1/GW2 Beta player

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

They may be kittens, but they are our kittens and that makes them more special to us than you.

Chaba Tangnu

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

I can’t believe so many people are letting themselves be trolled so hard XD

#[SWET]

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

Didn’t want to drop the 4th name but Hope was there with 12-15 as well yesterday. They were running a random ranged build and I know they wanted even fights and not do as the others did. Regardless they were part of the mayhime. So total 35-40 RET, 15ATK , 15RAM , 12-15 hope , even on your numbers that’s 15+15+35+12, going with the lowest in each case. that’s 77 people, plus those who are from others guild that arnt running.. and map que is 120players.

Also Craig has your info not our whole guild , so I apologize if you feel offended. But we are offended by this post because you never posted a time on the official thread we had on FA’s site. How come NV,PRO, and NERF had 0 issue with us. We had open communication we got it done. We set up a 5v5 team for NERF seemless no problem we meet up and fought. If I have a actaual time we would have no problem. CORE , RAM , ATK,CL none have answered us on the forum. APS doesn’t run. Its just HOPE and RET left to GvG

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

go look at the anacondas of ret names that pop up in the video , youll see. Outside of QL 100 names rolling out

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

At this point I’m actually seriosuly concerned about his mental state. Even trolls don’t try this hard to troll.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

ill have 5-6 more videos coming out asap. We have them on the BLs fighting guild groups , we have them everywhere.

so lets have it What FA guilds aside from REt and HOPE want a gvg , time and date please. Lets go guys , tired of getting called out when we never had official times . . that’s not fair to our guild whose been in WvW fighting hard since we xferd

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alphabet.7392

Alphabet.7392

ITT: [DIE] being tools and FA laughin

HoD
Lyyneheim

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

Why don’t you guys all ask Drigan how many people blob into one and we fight back. Nobody ran from nothing . We pushed that blob back into a hole. again ask drigan obviously no matter what I say im a liar and the bad guy. Its all good

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

So many videos coming out Tyrion , I might help Blockbuster get back into business gnna. Video viewing gonna skyrocket. FA be ready [DIE]‘s videos this week may have more views then Miley Cyrus’ Wrecking Ball.

Brb going to hit the bench press, need to be pumped when I chest thump tonight across virtual BL’s

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Super Kruegs.8967

“Also Craig has your info not our whole guild , so I apologize if you feel offended.”

you have PMED multiple time this week you have my info. Not offended more like confused at this point. Don’t care it’s over now not interested in arranging anything else you have plenty of takers on FA. We didn’t have anything official, you guys asked us to do it on FA.com GvG, We agreed on Sunday after Thursday didn’t work for us last week, then on Sunday you PMed me said let’s do it in 30 min., we were game, never heard form you again that day. You guys wanted this, we never challenged you guys, and then you wasted my time. Hopefully someone on FA gets bite so all the speculation about blobs and pugs can be put aside and we can see if you guys can win fair fights against good guilds.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Don’t worry Ebay trolls it’s self has hard as [DIE] is trolling all the GvG fights! I just want to actually see some fights and not listen to all the excuses, power outages, 5 vs 50 or Anet banning drivers the exact time of a GvG.

Oh and good fights to [GH] glad to see you still holding strong! Where’s Bob? miss that guy!

The Bob is still around. He’s just more around in our TS and BF4 than in the actual game for the most part :P

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Are you not entertained?

Attachments:

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

@Kruegs, that’s what I meant to say , only one online was Craig , I pm’d u and thought u 2 would get it set up , stepped up for 1.5 hours to eat and then came back to lead in wvw . Craig dc’ing etc wasn’t in my control.

Again my friend sorry for the disrespect if that’s how it came off. I know all of DIE was excited to try the 5v5 again and try the 8v8 for the first time. All we wanted was fights too against people we enjoy playing with and against.

So ill go on the record one last time and say Sorry to you and your guys if you waited . I will reach out to you in game and if u want to join us spur of the moment perhaps we can get a 5v5 8v8 thing going on the fly.

Appologies
Legends Never[DIE]

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: junglizm.5843

junglizm.5843

All this screaming about FA zerging, it has been my observation from the small man havoc side of FA that EBay and CD zergs are just bad. Sure when your zerg gets absolutely destroyed by an enemy zerg it is easy to claim they had superior numbers but you also have to take into account the possibility of superior builds, tactics and position.

All this silver league play has brought me to the conclusion that it is not 100% numbers that wins in WvW. Numbers are a factor yes, but these insane blowouts are just a lack of willing offensive pressure from opposing servers. How many hours can we farm your map zerg inside your home Gari before you realize you outnumber us and should push out and retake your stuff? This slow to mobilize, slow to react, predictable zerg balling is a large part of why most of these server do so badly. It isn’t that FA only zergs more, it really is that our zerg is just better and demoralizes your zerg faster.

I mean the last 3 weeks I have chased numerous people into towers for 1v1 when they were down over 100k points. At this point, running into your tower is irrelevant. I am not going to attack it, I really don’t even care too. WvW is mostly just a giant bowl of PvP with occasional NPC obstacles at this point and if you are not engaging in it for open field fights at this point then it is no wonder you server performs the way it does.

Almost every single server we have faced except perhaps SBI and Dragonbrand (CD to an extent) has been an endless stream of forum tears about zerging. It is WvW, Zerging happens, everyone does it. Get over it and fight.

twitch.tv/junglizm
Accelerant [BURN] – Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: johnpoc.8732

johnpoc.8732

#BestEle >:)

OMG a picture of an FA player in wvw without 50+ friendly dots on the mini map! ) 0.o

EDIT: oh wait your in a friendly camp.

Was on a friendly camp in EB’s Ebay’s side of the map, 6 Ebays were afraid to come and fight me alone.

That’s cause usually when you try to 6v1 an FA player, 50 others are hidding in the bushes near him waiting to jump on you

Fixed your post for you.

How come if you don’t have solo roamers?

Lockn Loada/Ryu Shueki
[RUN] solo/duo roamer

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

All this screaming about FA zerging, it has been my observation from the small man havoc side of FA that EBay and CD zergs are just bad.

That’s because I haven’t been around to collect your loot bag yet ;P Luckily for you, mother nature decided to send in a tornado to stop me from my divine obligation of making small groups of roaming red names into stuff that is salvageable.

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

o you got it twisted brother. We aint complaining . Were laughing. Cuz were the ones wiping your zergs. Guild formed zergs getting wiped is the ultimate failure.

I need to get some rosetta stone English editions for a few of u guys on FA.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

junglizm.5843

o you got it twisted brother. We aint complaining . Were laughing. Cuz were the ones wiping your zergs. Guild formed zergs getting wiped is the ultimate failure.

I need to get some rosetta stone English editions for a few of u guys on FA.

I really don’t see how you could wipe a zerg when you guys die repeatedly to even number fights at the 5-15 man range. DIE has probably been my biggest disappointment of this match….

Video or it didn’t happen.

twitch.tv/junglizm

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

we have plenty of videos here you go

ill blend some t1 videos too here u go

more t1 videos

back to FA videos

more FA videos

more FA videos

we have about 6 videos from the past few nights that need music and caption for LOL . Expect 10-15+ per fight showing everything. We don’t need to do 2 minute snipit nonsense. Don’t be too disappointed.

Tip: To the left of the Repair NPC there is a Kleenix vendor, grab a few, wipe the tears.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

junglizm.5843

Wow, videos of farming militia zergs in EB, impressive. That is like an analog to a roamer video of a guy killing keyboard turners, gg bro.

twitch.tv/junglizm

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

2 more sets …..16 more reps….the pump..the chest… the thumping..

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

go look at the videos on the youtube channels , littered with guilds getting wiped, guild only groups and everything in between. including GvGs. We wanted to make one big video with all the fights against guilds but since u insist we will juts toss a few up tonight.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

Bad thing to point out with youtube channels that have 30K+ views and tons of videos… not going to prove anything. But the fact that your wrong. And that’s 90% T1 on those channels so your even more out of line .

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

How eBay pictures FA in NA timezone. (See attachment)

Lol eBay out manning FA in oceanic…… No problem your oceanic haven’t discovered trait lines yet. Still running the 0:0:0:0:0 build. Drop to the floor on the first push.

So much forum QQs

Attachments:

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

and my friend once more ^ is against FA and IoJ . that’s me with 11 DIE …. and were def not fighting even numbers. Go look how many kills we get and how outmanned we are. So to your 5-15 we get wiped even #s …Were are your videos of us dying to even numbers? Its only Monday heres your chance guys put us in our place.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: esme.6391

esme.6391

Just to be fair, The power DID go out for quite awhile here where some DIE people may or may not reside for quite a long time last night. 70+ km winds and heavy rain are pro-zergbusters.

Ehmry Bay’s adoranecro ~ [GH] ~ Winning over Tyria one inappropriate remark at a time.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

@Trick . Well played, that one I will concede too lmao. GG brother <3

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

esme.6391

Lol eBay out manning FA in oceanic…… No problem your oceanic haven’t discovered trait lines yet. Still running the 0:0:0:0:0 build. Drop to the floor on the first push.

So much forum QQs

i’d tell them to get right on that but i’m not oceanic and will be sleeping.

Ehmry Bay’s adoranecro ~ [GH] ~ Winning over Tyria one inappropriate remark at a time.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

So much forum QQs

i’d tell them to get right on that but i’m not oceanic and will be sleeping.

Or looking up cat gifs

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

esme.6391

Stop telling personal secrets about me!

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

The news coming out of the Midwest is scary and tragic. I hope all your guildies pulled through with life and homes intact DIE. 50 min videos are tl:dw for me, but I hope we run into one of your havoc groups on the field.

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Bad thing to point out with youtube channels that have 30K+ views and tons of videos… not going to prove anything. But the fact that your wrong. And that’s 90% T1 on those channels so your even more out of line .

EZgames21 has 39k views, but that doesn’t mean it’s all for DIE.