11/15 FERGreat Justice/DARK Horse/KAIN & Abel

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

The tittle have “FERG, DARK H and KAIN” in capital letters. I don’t see how it took you so long to find it.

It could be because I look for the actual names or the initials only. which aren’t in any of the names they keep coming up with.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

lol DH “wait until they go to sleep” was the only way you were going to get your hills back.

you’re lucky you outnumber us overnight or we’d hold it all week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

lol DH “wait until they go to sleep” was the only way you were going to get your hills back.

You’re right, when you outnumber us during the day it’s really hard for us to take back a fully upgraded keep that you’ve sieged to the max. Btw, you’re missing a few WP’s.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

You’re right, when you outnumber us during the day it’s really hard for us to take back a fully upgraded keep that you’ve sieged to the max. Btw, you’re missing a few WP’s.

at least I get to wipe your zergs during the day.

you’re just banging on empty doors hope that’s fun :/

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Well they still get loot and Wxp. Probably more than us at NA primetime.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

Well they still get loot and Wxp. Probably more than us at NA primetime.

idk man i filled my 113-slot inventory probably 6-7 times in DH BL yesterday wiping zergs and for some reason Kaineng would usually leave their spawn and run straight to lake/water to attack our stuff instead of moving up the west side of the map….. i don’t know why they did that but it contributed to the loot-fest.

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

what im confused about is DH had like zero night crew before leagues. nobody has spoken of any transfers. were they always there and just not playing? they’re saving your kitten just wondering why they never used to do that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

what im confused about is DH had like zero night crew before leagues. nobody has spoken of any transfers. were they always there and just not playing? they’re saving your kitten just wondering why they never used to do that.

Every server brought their A-game after the leagues started… ET have beaten FC easily in the pre-season, to not mention GoM/AR/DR, and look how we are standing now…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Every server brought their A-game after the leagues started… ET have beaten FC easily in the pre-season, to not mention GoM/AR/DR, and look how we are standing now…

Your definition of easily is one of the worst I have ever seen.
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/48/97
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/48/107

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

So how’s our weekday crew doing? At work and curious if we’re closing the 10k gap any. Can’t check most of the other sites

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

If you think you need a 100k lead to call a matchup easy, FC need to take back a lot of statements about easy wins… I’m just talking the same language you guys use.

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

If you think you need a 100k lead to call a matchup easy, FC need to take back a lot of statements about easy wins… I’m just talking the same language you guys use.

no idea what you are talking about.

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

That’s not what it’s like at night lol. I play at night 1/2 of the time, and each server can field at least one decent sized zerg, as well as numerous roamers/roaming groups. It’s not always just player Vs. door lol.

I know it sucks to lose at any particular time. Can’t really blame us for having better coverage though :/.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

no idea what you are talking about.

It’s pure forum-warrioring… You shouldn’t be buying that…

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

Lolwut? I think you may need to take a step back from the computer and take a nap. You seem a bit cranky today.

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

So how’s our weekday crew doing? At work and curious if we’re closing the 10k gap any. Can’t check most of the other sites

ATM, Darkhaven is gaining more than we were on weekend. Going by hourly average found here: http://www.gw2score.com/server/Darkhaven

Interesting to note other statistics from said site, such as Dh gaining most of its points during the day just before prime time.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

That’s not what it’s like at night lol. I play at night 1/2 of the time, and each server can field at least one decent sized zerg, as well as numerous roamers/roaming groups. It’s not always just player Vs. door lol.

I know it sucks to lose at any particular time. Can’t really blame us for having better coverage though :/.

no blame if you see my other post I’m curious where the night crew came from because when we faced you 3x in a row in pre-season your night/morning crew was virtually non-existent.

it doesn’t help that KN has their attention on us. it’s what they did week 1 with HoD they just went for us cuz they were scared of HoD. I mean right now you have their bay and hills and what do they do? hit FC hills. lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

We still don’t have a night crew. I got up early 6am the other day and capped kain bl in the morning along with papering everything but the keeps and aldons in EB.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mooncow.6847

Mooncow.6847

“It doesn’t help that KN has their attention on us. it’s what they did week 1 with HoD they just went for us cuz they were scared of HoD. I mean right now you have their bay and hills and what do they do? hit FC hills.”

I still don’t get why you still say that. Week 1 probably upwards of 90% of our focus was on HoD.

This match up has been very fun so far

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

“It doesn’t help that KN has their attention on us. it’s what they did week 1 with HoD they just went for us cuz they were scared of HoD. I mean right now you have their bay and hills and what do they do? hit FC hills.”

I still don’t get why you still say that. Week 1 probably upwards of 90% of our focus was on HoD.

yes it has been very fun.

but from where I’m standing we pretty much leave you alone and focus on DH. if you’d do the same DH wouldn’t have ~13k lead right now.

players on your server have admitted the same thing so I don’t really care if you don’t see what I see (not trying to sound like a jerk just truth)

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

but from where I’m standing we pretty much leave you alone and focus on DH. if you’d do the same DH wouldn’t have ~13k lead right now.

players on your server have admitted the same thing so I don’t really care if you don’t see what I see (not trying to sound like a jerk just truth)

Eh, earlier on in the week we seemed to be focused more than you. Now you’re seeming to be focused. It seems they’re just picking the targets they think are ripe.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkhaus.4301

Junkhaus.4301

I’ll admit, I’ve been spending a lot of time on Fergistan. Something about the way the natives run away at the sight of you makes you feel like a boss. DH has been so nice and polite last week, I like them. Most of their roamers don’t runaway scared like that other server we’re against. Cheers, DH.

Lacedæmon, Ädrasteia -Warriors
[OBEY]
Kaineng

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

I’ll admit, I’ve been spending a lot of time on Fergistan. Something about the way the natives run away at the sight of you makes you feel like a boss. DH has been so nice and polite last week, I like them. Most of their roamers don’t runaway scared like that other server we’re against. Cheers, DH.

lol if you’re looking for FC roamers our own BL isn’t where you’ll usually find them.

you’re probably finding people doing map completion

in Match-ups

Posted by: bleach.9074

bleach.9074

lol if you’re looking for FC roamers our own BL isn’t where you’ll usually find them.

But that’s the place to go if you’re looking for DH roamers.

[XSV] SMASH!

in Match-ups

Posted by: oZeppy.9028

oZeppy.9028

I love the advanced darkhaven turtling tactics. The emote spam from the fun guild after sitting in a tower with superiors siege(balliastas and acs!) and more numbers is impressive. Glad you are using your numbers so well!

darkhaven does not condone the actions of [Fun]. there leader is a plight on our lands.

what he makes his guild do is on him, some of the other [Fun] members are not all like this.

but following orders is just as bad…

Sorry, not everyone on DH is like this guy (Assassin).

[Fun] has only recently gone WvW. Us doing the /bow emote wasn’t intended as an insult, it was meant to indicate a battle well fought.

If anyone is interested in GvG, we’re more than down.

And yeah, sorry again for [ANBU]. As much as I/my guild has trolled in the past, it’s all been lighthearted. Others.. less so. I hope we can maintain decent relations with you other servers; we need the practice.

- Callinq, leader of Fun.

Leader of [Fun] – DH

(edited by oZeppy.9028)

in Match-ups

Posted by: bleach.9074

bleach.9074

no blame if you see my other post I’m curious where the night crew came from because when we faced you 3x in a row in pre-season your night/morning crew was virtually non-existent.

Darkhaven is a very high population server. That’s where they came from.

[XSV] SMASH!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dextra.8162

Dextra.8162

Speaking of roaming I will be in KN tonight, look for a small female warrior, purple hair and quaggan back pack from DH. Looking forward to some fun fights out there! =D

Stuffed Bunny – The Easter egg warrior ;3
Oublietta (Dolly Dearest) – The creepy doll mesmer.
Princess Dolls [Doll] ~ Of Darkhaven

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

killing 5 people in one meteor shower…

Attachments:

Hi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quednau.7390

Quednau.7390

I love the advanced darkhaven turtling tactics. The emote spam from the fun guild after sitting in a tower with superiors siege(balliastas and acs!) and more numbers is impressive. Glad you are using your numbers so well!

darkhaven does not condone the actions of [Fun]. there leader is a plight on our lands.

what he makes his guild do is on him, some of the other [Fun] members are not all like this.

[Fun] has only recently gone WvW. Us doing the /bow emote wasn’t intended as an insult, it was meant to indicate a battle well fought.

And yeah, sorry again for [ANBU]. As much as I/my guild has trolled in the past, it’s all been lighthearted. Others.. less so. I hope we can maintain decent relations with you other servers; we need the practice.

Assassin is a good dude, He out there to help the people of Dh, what he said is true.. [Fun] kinda isolates themselves from the rest of the community and trolls our other guilds and insults players that dont join them. Once the members decide to overthrow their leader [Fun] could actually be a “fun” guild to work with on the battlefield. lol

Darkhaven
[Qrew] Leader
Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Wat?

http://www.gw2score.com/server/Kaineng

We have attacked DH just as often as we have attacked Ferg. And we have had to repel ferg from our own BL quite often so far.

Just the truth.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in Match-ups

oZeppy.9028

Assassin is a good dude, He out there to help the people of Dh, what he said is true.. [Fun] kinda isolates themselves from the rest of the community and trolls our other guilds and insults players that dont join them. Once the members decide to overthrow their leader [Fun] could actually be a “fun” guild to work with on the battlefield. lol

I don’t know what your issue is but we’re a tight knit group. The reason we don’t mix with the rest of the server is because of people like you. We’re likely going to transfer anyways, so you probably won’t have to deal with us in a few months anyways.

Leader of [Fun] – DH

(edited by oZeppy.9028)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wild Bulbasaur.1938

Wild Bulbasaur.1938

OK, i’m an admin from [Fun]. I’m really surprised at the sudden hate we got in this forum. Yes, we defended a tower… but i know for absolute certain we did not have more numbers than FC defending the tower. Not to mention, we fought FC AND Kaineng one after another. If you think you guys had inferior numbers, good for you, but i also know that we told all the newer members and dishonorable members to not spam emotes. Assassain X i could honestly care less about what you think of our guild, as i find your commanding to be mediocre at best, but that’s also my opinion..

ONEONETHOUSAND / Trenchcoat Kitty / Paper Star
Guardian / Theif / elementalist
PR admin of [VoC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dreadnought.5394

Dreadnought.5394

So, Darkhaven. Take a look at the scores. Guess what guild isn’t there at the moment. Fun. So yall can handle it with out Fun huh? I swear this server gets silly sometimes.

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

So, Darkhaven. Take a look at the scores. Guess what guild isn’t there at the moment. Fun. So yall can handle it with out Fun huh? I swear this server gets silly sometimes.

Fun is not there and dh is still up 13k. Yeah looks like we don’t need you.

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

OK, i’m an admin from [Fun]. I’m really surprised at the sudden hate we got in this forum. Yes, we defended a tower… but i know for absolute certain we did not have more numbers than FC defending the tower. Not to mention, we fought FC AND Kaineng one after another. If you think you guys had inferior numbers, good for you, but i also know that we told all the newer members and dishonorable members to not spam emotes. Assassain X i could honestly care less about what you think of our guild, as i find your commanding to be mediocre at best, but that’s also my opinion..

I command members of anbu. If other people choose to follow, that is their own choice. I do not make anyone follow me nor could I force anyone simply because you could just not LoL.

I have never ever said I am the best commander. I have never said I am a good commander. I am simply a commander and I only offer results and that is all.

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skrairgee.5870

Skrairgee.5870

I don’t know what your issue is but we’re a tight knit group. The reason we don’t mix with the rest of the server is because of people like you. We’re likely going to transfer anyways, so you probably won’t have to deal with us in a few months anyways.

So, you go around Darkhaven trying to merge all the smaller guilds to [Fun], and getting prominent Darkhaven WvW players to [Fun]. And after succeeding, you’re going to transfer off the server? Hmmm. I hope all of your members know about this plan of yours.

I’m that squishy Asuran from Darkhaven.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheAndoman.2048

TheAndoman.2048

Ynot.8397:

Just to dispel the entirely false story about [Fun] and other members of DH defending a tower the other night. Here is a video of part of our defense of the tower. You will see only 15 different players, two arrow carts, on ballista (not used during invasion), and the tower NPCs. We had only one warrior using hammer stuns. Furthermore, of those fifteen players, three of them were uplevels that were below level 40, including my engineer.

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397:

Just to dispel the entirely false story about [Fun] and other members of DH defending a tower the other night. Here is a video of part of our defense of the tower. You will see only 15 different players, two arrow carts, on ballista (not used during invasion), and the tower NPCs. We had only one warrior using hammer stuns. Furthermore, of those fifteen players, three of them were uplevels that were below level 40, including my engineer.

Didn’t watch the whole video, but I did do a quick count of blue and green dots. There are more than 15 not included in the blob of dots that I can’t count. What I could do was count the number of players in the blob! Those two added together gave me more than 25. You also conveniently didn’t have video of the other siege that you placed after the events in that video. I know they were there, because I destroyed 4 of them myself. Good job though. I appreciate the effort.

in Match-ups

Wild Bulbasaur.1938

Look, you may be hearing rumors that we are transferring but we have NOT said anything officially. We literally started wvwing as a guild the last day of the FC week 2 matchup. Since then, we have been trying to recruit people and gain a reputation.. Also Assassain X, [Fun] runs a guild group and tries to keep it exclusively guild members because ALL OF THE ZERG is in TS. when we allow pugs into the group, we stack for static, and someone inevitably throws down a symbol of swiftness. The same happens in our might stacking/water healing. It greatly reduces our effectiveness, and if someone told us they would join in TS with us, we’d let them join.

PR admin of [VoC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sandie.1964

Sandie.1964

Actually just before the start of the season we lost 2 fairly large guilds, and I am sure this has happened to more then just DH. People moved around to get the better glory. That being said we also have a very dedicated group of people that played all night long just to make sure we would not fail. Love you Grampa, Zephy, Blade, and all the rest that brought us up from the ashes. I would also like to point out that none of them are in the same guild. Darkhaven is not just a server it is a family.

(edited by Sandie.1964)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pangie.3217

Pangie.3217

I am sad at the way our Darkhaven members are attacking each other on this thread. We should be rallying around each other, not fighting each other.

I haven’t had much interaction with the [Fun] guild, but I do see them around wvw and I appreciate everything they’ve done.

I have ran with [Anbu] and AssassinX and I do think he is a good commander that has helped the server a lot.

So please, do not fight. If you have disagreements, just try to talk it out instead of name calling and pointing fingers at each other. We need to come together as a server and not let our egos get in the way.

in Match-ups

oZeppy.9028

So, you go around Darkhaven trying to merge all the smaller guilds to [Fun], and getting prominent Darkhaven WvW players to [Fun]. And after succeeding, you’re going to transfer off the server? Hmmm. I hope all of your members know about this plan of yours.

It’s not a plan, we’re undecided. We’re considering different server opportunities and nearly all, if not all of our guild is aware that we are CONSIDERING it.

We do not OWE Darkhaven anything. If DH refuses to support us, we have absolutely no reason to continue fighting a losing battle.

We’ll see how things play out by the end of the season. Decisions will likely be made by then.

Leader of [Fun] – DH

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

on FC and idk i ran into FUN a few times and noticed nothing unusual. i hear they are fairly new to WvW and actually were very tight considering.

is this all just because of a few emotes? sounds like the hate is coming more from within than from without. what would a “fun” guild be without emotes? Now i’m kind of offended they didn’t emote at me :*(

in Match-ups

oZeppy.9028

on FC and idk i ran into FUN a few times and noticed nothing unusual. i hear they are fairly new to WvW and actually were very tight considering.

is this all just because of a few emotes? sounds like the hate is coming more from within than from without. what would a “fun” guild be without emotes? Now i’m kind of offended they didn’t emote at me :*(

Our commanders are from JQ and we’ve all WvW’d for some time but as a group we’re entirely new. I’d like to think we’ve been influencing the recent success DH has had..

Anyways, yeah, it’s not about the emotes. Some of FC/Kaineng were freaking out over it, but we’ve also been getting hate from inside. Which is why we are considering leaving. No point carrying a server if they don’t support us.

Leader of [Fun] – DH

in Match-ups

Skrairgee.5870

It’s not a plan, we’re undecided. We’re considering different server opportunities and nearly all, if not all of our guild is aware that we are CONSIDERING it.

We do not OWE Darkhaven anything. If DH refuses to support us, we have absolutely no reason to continue fighting a losing battle.

We’ll see how things play out by the end of the season. Decisions will likely be made by then.

At this very moment, you are considering to transfer off the server. But also at this same moment, you are trying to merge smaller Darkhaven guilds to your guild and recruiting more prominent WvW players, Zephy e.t.c. By doing so, you’re making [Fun] to be as strong as [Abys] or [SE] was to Darkhaven. And that is a good thing for the server, but the fact that you’re even considering leaving while still trying to merge/recruit just sickens me.

in Match-ups

Wild Bulbasaur.1938

We are only considering to leave because we are getting hate from our very own server. Yeah, we make jokes and kitten in the server, but being insulted by people in both the facebook group and the forums by our own server, it makes us feel unwelcome here.

PR admin of [VoC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syryn.7591

Syryn.7591

“it doesn’t help that KN has their attention on us. it’s what they did week 1 with HoD they just went for us cuz they were scared of HoD. I mean right now you have their bay and hills and what do they do? hit FC hills. lol”

We aren’t afraid of HoD, but if you’re complaining about that then welcome to the club. It’s "felt"* like for the last three matches Kaineng has gotten double teamed by the other two servers. There was one time when (though we were in last place) we had both servers go up the east and west side of our map simultaneously and then clash in our garrison. Both had large zergs and sorely outnumbered us, it was both depressing and hilarious picking off their stragglers. We’ve also had one server havoc us (as in havoc our reinforcements) while another takes our stuff. and there’s been PLENTY of times where we’ve been hit by a server for our hills though theirs has been taken. It happens. We deal with it. But don’t start making jabs (not sure that you meant to) that Kaineng is ‘weak’ or ‘afraid’ of HoD just because at that moment strategically it was easier to take your hills.

And week 1 we fought HoD as much as we could but when you’re outnumbered 4-1 it becomes kind of like knocking your head against a wall, so why not try for the other server? It’s really fun fighting HoD though I like those guys

Our wvw population leaves us open a lot but we deal with it best we can :P as i’m sure FC does.

*I say felt because I don’t believe there was any server conspiracy to team up on Kaineng or anything, that’s just how it happened.

Entryn ele
I main an ele but playeth all the things
[FLOT]

in Match-ups

Skrairgee.5870

We are only considering to leave because we are getting hate from our very own server. Yeah, we make jokes and kitten in the server, but being insulted by people in both the facebook group and the forums by our own server, it makes us feel unwelcome here.

I personally feel most of the Darkhaven members has an agenda against Callinq and not [Fun].

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

A guild want to leave DH huh? We could use new blood on ET…

(Sorry big-bro, I’ll use your old image)

Attachments:

in Match-ups

oZeppy.9028

At this very moment, you are considering to transfer off the server. But also at this same moment, you are trying to merge smaller Darkhaven guilds to your guild and recruiting more prominent WvW players, Zephy e.t.c. By doing so, you’re making [Fun] to be as strong as [Abys] or [SE] was to Darkhaven. And that is a good thing for the server, but the fact that you’re even considering leaving while still trying to merge/recruit just sickens me.

I told Zephy to join us to help stop the hate. She joined for a day and left. It’s clear that you guys don’t value us yet, and if we’re not supported like previous big guilds were, then we’ll find some server that will support us that way.

Really, all we’ve been asking for is support and all I’ve gotten thus far (or at least for 90% of you) is hate.

Leader of [Fun] – DH