11/15 JQ/ SOS/ BG (Gold Season Match 5)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

So my initial question still lingers, did ‘JQ’ had to spy on BG in EBG in their ‘strong’ SEA timing to wipe us?

Not that I am aware of. We often wonder the same of certain other servers when its clear they know where our pins are but most times we put it down to good scouting

Based on the time zone and the description of events, I would venture to guess that you were being wiped by Cloud Fly. Probably the best I’ve ever seen at commanding a full EB queue without ever saying a word.

Also holds the record for fastest lap of EB AND most laps completed in one day.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: dtzy.5901

dtzy.5901

Thanks JQ for the fights!

Shout out to the sos group last night during EU for gol3m rushing our bay and garri in sos bl

BG~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Also laff at the “BG playing politics better” card :P

>>> Lies to TKG to get them to move to JQ
>>> Pays basically full transfer of half of [MERC]
>>> Pays transfer of [GD] >>> GD gets bored moves back to EU
>>> Buys all of TC’s SEA coverage
>>> Attempts to buy Never Die [ND] >>> ND tells JQ to f-off
>>> ZDs moves to BG, BG community surprised offers to help supplement their members, pays maybe 1/3 of the cost if that through sudden fundraising. > buys guilds and suddenly is buygate.

Please tell me again about our Warchest and politics, to me conning/buying another servers guilds is more politics than BG has ever done.

MagiKrap, no one ever said that you were involved in the BG playing better politics so don’t take it personally. Obviously if you were involved there it would be great for BG opponents I am sure…..

I give you exhibit A above…

Once again the MagiKrap with his wonderful bag of truths.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Why does it feel like … “This thread violates my game mode” all over again.

Okay I’ll play …

infracted

infracted huh

Cuddles

:D

punted

shifty

this seems familiar

vuvuzela

Soccer

Also, I would LOVE to be able to google memories.

tower

Wonder if it still lives? That tower………… so the score super close? Stuck at work!

Naw it fell during EU.

Love

This breaks my asuran heart. oh wells! Time to claim another tower!

Can’t wait to get online! Work is dull. :/

The LOVE asura <3

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

Also laff at the “BG playing politics better” card :P

>>> Lies to TKG to get them to move to JQ
>>> Pays basically full transfer of half of [MERC]
>>> Pays transfer of [GD] >>> GD gets bored moves back to EU
>>> Buys all of TC’s SEA coverage
>>> Attempts to buy Never Die [ND] >>> ND tells JQ to f-off
>>> ZDs moves to BG, BG community surprised offers to help supplement their members, pays maybe 1/3 of the cost if that through sudden fundraising. > buys guilds and suddenly is buygate.

Please tell me again about our Warchest and politics, to me conning/buying another servers guilds is more politics than BG has ever done.

MagiKrap, no one ever said that you were involved in the BG playing better politics so don’t take it personally. Obviously if you were involved there it would be great for BG opponents I am sure…..

I give you exhibit A above…

Once again the MagiKrap with his wonderful bag of truths.

That’s what happens when your mind is still in the Pokemon world. It’s not the same world you know. Sometimes you feel that you gotta “BUY EM ALL”. Oops… I meant “CATCH EM ALL”.

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Posted by: SonofNoob.3102

SonofNoob.3102

Good job flipping hills on home borderland BeeGee!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Demannu.2805

Demannu.2805

I just love all that stories about BG ’’buying’’ ZDs. Like i said in other psts if you like to see it that way, so shall it be ! By the way here is our pricelist for Season 2:

ZDs coming to your server with 40 man raid: 40 000 gold
ZDs moving our from your oponent server: 200 000 gold
ZDs players get shot: 200 000 000 gold
ZDs t-shirts, kittens: 15 000 gold per unit
ZDs themed jingle: 3500 (-25%) gold !!!

Cheers

Champion of Khorne

Champion of Khorne – ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

did they also give you precursors and/or legendaries?

if not then you better be regretting your decision RIGHT NOW

/obligatory"it’ssarcasm"reminder

also

Heart

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

I just love all that stories about BG ’’buying’’ ZDs. Like i said in other psts if you like to see it that way, so shall it be ! By the way here is our pricelist for Season 2:

Cheers

Champion of Khorne

Heeyyy, we were overcharged !!! Knew we shouldn’t have revealed our warchest. This is what happens then.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Cheers

Champion of Khorne

I would like to buy a jingle. Can pay in installments, 1 c per day over the next 35000000 days. Deal?

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cod on Cod.3694

Cod on Cod.3694

Cheers

Champion of Khorne

Heeyyy, we were overcharged !!! Knew we shouldn’t have revealed our warchest. This is what happens then.

Yeah man, whats with the season 2 discounts?

We want the difference refunded!!

A fine blend of everything, aged well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

So we are back on the topic of buying guilds? That is why our previous matchup thread got moved to the ‘trashcan’ -.-

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

So we are back on the topic of buying guilds? That is why our previous matchup thread got moved to the ‘trashcan’ -.-

No, it was because of Cuddle’s pelts.

BG LA Best LA !!!

(edited by DKNS.2135)

in Match-ups

Posted by: dkarpostag.5849

dkarpostag.5849

Those who complain about “buying” mostly are SOR forum trolls (movement which I doubt I will understand. Ever). JQ on the other hand puts a hell of a fights against us, and I have to say – I do have a lot of respect for these guys. Keep it up! This matchup so far is close, competitive and fun.

Norn Necro
Marching with ZDs
Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeydra.4386

Jeydra.4386

When running siege is more profitable than joining the main zerg … we still didn’t manage to hold Lake, but at least we made an effort. Thanks!!

#BG gaming

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

I personally don’t give much weight to the current situation because I play for the challenge – getting our kitten kicked in by zone blobs in our weakest time is still better than the t2 hell we’ve been in the last month. We got some good fights with ZDs and ND last night where we wiped them just as often as they did us and thats all I really care about in the game, the eventual outcome of the match-up is secondary to doing your best – if its not enough thats fine.

100% agree with what you say here Tarkus

I think JQ, BG and even SoS are all enjoying the fights 24/7, this matchup is very similar to week 1 in terms of its intensity and how hard all servers are fighting

If SoS had more SEA and EU guilds it would probably be a matchup from hell, they keep coming out fighting despite being outnumbered and i think both JQ and BG appreciate it and find it annoying as hell :P

Ty JQ and SoS for the great fights and whoever wins so be it, the matchup is fun that is all that matters

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

If SoS had guilds that played ppt during NA instead of looking for fights/gvgers, not that thats a bad thing, they’d probably be a rival for TC.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

No, it was because of Cuddle’s pelts.

Hey hey hey! Blame Dark, he put the bounty on me =/

Dark’s just upset we can’t do golem kites together from the same server

The good old days~

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Have No Faith In Me.1840

Have No Faith In Me.1840

BG and JQ:

Why do your guilds always blob around in 80 man tri-guild+pugs blobs?

Plzrespond.

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

BG and JQ:

Plzrespond.

cuzwecan

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

I can tell you right now that if 3 guilds from JQ were organized on one map, they would not be as part of the same group unless it was something like a lord room battle in a keep.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Have No Faith In Me.1840

Have No Faith In Me.1840

I can tell you right now that if 3 guilds from JQ were organized on one map, they would not be as part of the same group unless it was something like a lord room battle in a keep.

They have been, all week, just saying. Will screenshot tomorrow at same time as today.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caliburn.1845

Caliburn.1845

BG and JQ:

Plzrespond.

Unfortunately, due to the small size of maps, and the speed with which people can move around this is the most effective tactic.

One or two five man havoc teams, a few scouts. And every single other body stacked together.

It would be nice if say for example three 20 man stacks running around worked as well as one blob. Sadly it does not, in most situations.

Caliburn.1845, Monsters Inc.
Darkhaven>Dragonbrand>Blackgate>Maguuma>Yaks Bend>Stormbluff Isle>Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Cheers

Champion of Khorne

I’m just going to leave this here.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lydell.8713

Lydell.8713

Why you so madTarkus ? It’s your server mates that keep bringing up ZD. You broke our heart but we learned to move on and love again

Clarifying is not being mad, I personally don’t give much weight to the current situation because I play for the challenge – getting our kitten kicked in by zone blobs in our weakest time is still better than the t2 hell we’ve been in the last month. We got some good fights with ZDs and ND last night where we wiped them just as often as they did us and thats all I really care about in the game, the eventual outcome of the match-up is secondary to doing your best – if its not enough thats fine.

Now that, people, is a lesson in humility. That got me all teary-eyed and a little bit depressed. I’m not even sure if winning the season’s going to be enough to console me. I’m gonna have to hug that golden dolyak for hours on end before I can get over how inherently better you are than us, Sir. kitten our pathetic competitive minds.

-Blackgate-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traejan.1729

Traejan.1729

Beast-mode activated

Proud member of [RUST] IRON TEARS

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Congrats BG on Anets first league championship! It was close for awhile but when JQ’s finest hour Oceanic/Sea is unable to win the PPT battle by a wide margin it’s apparent the end is near as ZD will take advantage of the minimum resistance afforded during JQ’s least manned play time and another 5k+++ to the lead.

Have fun with your golden doly’s, make sure to share a screen shot!! With this win I believe you guys can take week 7 off (well deserved).

Yes, I admit I ribbed you some as it was all in good fun in a video game of all things. No hard feelings

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Sharing the LOVE!

<3 you BG. And my BG LOVE commander. Much love to you good Sir!

Enjoying the fights. Loving ND’s tactics too. Been pretty fun! Them omegas! cowers

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Congrats BG on Anets first league championship! It was close for awhile but when JQ’s finest hour Oceanic/Sea is unable to win the PPT battle by a wide margin it’s apparent the end is near as ZD will take advantage of the minimum resistance afforded during JQ’s least manned play time and another 5k+++ to the lead.

Have fun with your golden doly’s, make sure to share a screen shot!! With this win I believe you guys can take week 7 off (well deserved).

Yes, I admit I ribbed you some as it was all in good fun in a video game of all things. No hard feelings

While I appreciate the early congratulations, the match is not won until at least Thursday:) Both JQ and BG have pulled amazing come backs before, so a mere 8k lead or even 20k lead is not guarantee for win.

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lydell.8713

Lydell.8713

Sharing the LOVE!

Enjoying the fights. Loving ND’s tactics too. Been pretty fun! Them omegas! cowers

Awww, so cuddly

-Blackgate-

in Match-ups

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

Congratz on Season 1 BG.

Wish I was wrong but it seems everything I said played out.

That 400ppt for 5-6 hours during the day………..nice purchase.

See you when the season is over. Enjoy the PVDoor, you earned it.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Sharing the LOVE!

Awww, so cuddly

:D cuddles

Fun seeing friends on the field. Ran into some close friends of mine…. then they snuggled me a little too tightly =/

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

While I appreciate the early congratulations, the match is not won until at least Thursday:) Both JQ and BG have pulled amazing come backs before, so a mere 8k lead or even 20k lead is not guarantee for win.

Do we not agree JQ’s strength in numbers is Oceanic/SEA? the fact they were unable to push back hard during their peak ppt hours says a lot of which way this match is gonna end up.

ZD will log in soon and tick another 5plus hours of 400++ ppt during JQ’s weakest link which will pretty much put the final nail in the coffin.

You have nothing to be concerned about. It’s ovah! again congrats! Well earned!

Make sure to take a screeney of your golden doly in action and share it with us!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Do we not agree JQ’s strength in numbers is Oceanic/SEA? the fact they were unable to push back hard during their peak ppt hours says a lot of which way this match is gonna end up.

And it was precisely the early EU/EU time (BG’s stronger time) a couple days ago when BG got beaten by JQ and lost its lead then. There are so many factors affecting the performance at each time zone (e.g. whether you can get organized guild in map, a bad scout lead to loss of t3 keeps, wild card guilds like Agg, commander not able to log in etc), that it’s really hard to say with certainly what’s going to happen.

Yes BG is doing really well right now and should make next several hours more difficult for JQ, however it does not mean there’s no chance for JQ to reset the fights later on and get a come back.

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Sharing the LOVE!

Now now, I thought we learned from the previous thread. trolling gets the thread locked, [LOVE]ing gets it removed completely without a trace!

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sparks.3275

Sparks.3275

Great Hold against ATM/Ge on JQBL bay, you guys had us pinned for ages, good stuff.

Edit: and please, stop with the GG already, its tuesday morning.

[KnT] Voltexx
[KnT] Kid Trunks
Blackgate since Beta

(edited by Sparks.3275)

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Sharing the LOVE!

Now now, I thought we learned from the previous thread. trolling gets the thread locked, [LOVE]ing gets it removed completely without a trace!

cries

But but but……. LOVE Structures! They must be protected! So go protect them :P

ZDs needs to stay away from my other LOVE tower too!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: ballymun.3986

ballymun.3986

This match is far from over, regardless of what some trolls (not even from any servers in this matchup) are waffling on about.

Thank you to JQ for a very tough and constantly challenging matchup, in every timezone – again regardless of what others say, even if one or two specific JQ commanders leave early for whatever reasons, what’s left is far from easy to deal with either. Nothing in this matchup has been easy, and it’s a nice change.

Also wanted to say thanks to certain commanders on JQ for taking up certain issues brought to their attention (without going in to detail, you know who you are and what I mean).

Great fighting, on the whole very honourable and a nice bit of friendly banter in between, makes a huge change for us too, not having to deal with the incessant rubbish we had to put up with when playing SoR.

Special shout-out to [GE] + [ATM] and Sfeeee on JQ for commanding them on JQbl earlier and the constant waves of omega golems incoming to bay, 3 hours +, bay walls were like a Swiss cheese but we held out with inferior numbers. Ty to Roger from KnT and everyone that stuck with him through it all to help keep bay for so long. A very enjoyable fight.

Keep it up, we’re loving the very hard and constant challenge and absolutely do not consider this match-up over whatsoever, we know well JQ will push it hard until the end.

in Match-ups

KeeZee.7312

And it was precisely the early EU/EU time (BG’s stronger time) a couple days ago when BG got beaten by JQ and lost its lead then. There are so many factors affecting the performance at each time zone (e.g. whether you can get organized guild in map, a bad scout lead to loss of t3 keeps, wild card guilds like Agg, commander not able to log in etc), that it’s really hard to say with certainly what’s going to happen.

Yes BG is doing really well right now and should make next several hours more difficult for JQ, however it does not mean there’s no chance for JQ to reset the fights later on and get a come back.

Enjoy the pvDoor, you all earned the easy matches remaining after having such a hard schedule for the first 3 matches.

No point for JQ to show up knowing their efforts are in vain and provide entertainment for BG.

(edited by KeeZee.7312)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Soren.9316

Soren.9316

BG, JQ, come back to us! We miss you!

Miss you so bad infact we’ve takin to buying rename kits to call ourselves ‘Blackgate Zerg’ and ‘Need More Jade Quarries’. Has made for some pretty halarious RC convos though, especially when someone shouts out “Incoming Blackgate Zerg! Oh wait, it’s just our guy”

Seriously though I want our love triangle back. XD

IGN: Soren the Always Lost
Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Butter.3024

Butter.3024

Well if JQ don’t have a miraculous comeback in OCX and NA time zone, it is safe to say BG has won season 1

ZD main force isn’t even on yet and BG are ticking 400 PPT right now

shiver

in Match-ups

Posted by: meowmooz.9270

meowmooz.9270

To the Warrior and Mesmer from [RIOT]
I was craving for a good 1v1 but too bad u guys only know how to run when ur dying and 2v1ed me in a corner tsk tsk.

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

And it was precisely the early EU/EU time (BG’s stronger time) a couple days ago when BG got beaten by JQ and lost its lead then. .

Couple days ago during the WEEKEND? Of course EU time during the weekend ZD will face resistance. You should know by now coverage never comes into play until the school/work week.

Again, congrats on League 1 champs!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

Enjoy the pvDoor, you all earned the easy matches remaining after having such a hard schedule for the first 3 matches.

No point for JQ to show up knowing their efforts are in vain and provide entertainment for BG.

Seriously dude, go back to your own thread. It’s bad enough you wouldn’t stop going on about the same thing over and over and over for the last three weeks, I don’t think any of us really care to hear your defeatist attitude for a fourth.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serkz.3140

Serkz.3140

I’m enjoying this match-up almost as much as week 1. Mad props to JQ and SoS for the great fights and not giving up. Wvw wouldn’t be enjoyable without you guys.

80 ele | wolf rank | Bgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

And it was precisely the early EU/EU time (BG’s stronger time) a couple days ago when BG got beaten by JQ and lost its lead then. .

Couple days ago during the WEEKEND? Of course EU time during the weekend ZD will face resistance. You should know by now coverage never comes into play until the school/work week.

Again, congrats on League 1 champs!

why all the hate?

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

Seriously dude, go back to your own thread. It’s bad enough you wouldn’t stop going on about the same thing over and over and over for the last three weeks, I don’t think any of us really care to hear your defeatist attitude for a fourth.

Dude, just ignore him.

Everyone else (including his own server people) do the same as well.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: omniomi.7351

omniomi.7351

BG and JQ:

Plzrespond.

“Always” is an unfair characterization of the BG structure on a given borderland.

To give you an idea of JQBL for the 3-4 hours I was able to play last night:

- ICoa was running one group
- GoF was running another
- JINX was running a third untagged
- There were scouts where they needed to be

Each group runs in their own TeamSpeak channel but leveraging the TS3 “Channel Commander” feature the commanders between groups are able to coordinate so when it comes to a keep defense or offense the multiple groups are able to come together.

You see the so called “map blob” when it is needed but there is seldom a single zerg on the map at least in NA prime which is where my experience is, there is simply good coordination between the smaller zergs.

Now, that said, the GoF zerg did dwindle at one point with a huge number of members in queue while others were departing for the night so it did merge with ICoa first under ICoa command and later GoF command but the merged group was still one of a few on the map including JINX that was still running at the time.

A single map zerg is far less effective overall than multiple decently sized forces that can hit more than one objective at once. What is important is communication between the forces so that when necessary they can be brought together.

Sayan Kotor – 80 necro

(edited by omniomi.7351)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LoneWolfie.1852

LoneWolfie.1852

I wish that I didn’t have to work as much for the next few weeks… probably could have slowed down the points by a wee bit for JQ to run into overtime, but anyone who thinks JQ can comeback from BG EU period must be delusional.

It’s GG for sure unless multiple miracles happen, where your cmds gets dced during the most important battles (like losing 4 waypointed keeps and what not.)

in Match-ups

KeeZee.7312

Dude, just ignore him.

Everyone else (including his own server people) do the same as well.

I think you be mad that everything I said earlier has happened.

Again…Congratz on the win.