11/15 JQ/ SOS/ BG (Gold Season Match 5)

in Match-ups

Posted by: KumaTazZ.8054

KumaTazZ.8054

To anyone who think BG=Buy to win you forget some kind of players BG has.

Me and my friends do play in league over 10 hours/day (we normally play 2-3 hours/day)
What I do in my 10 hours play.
1. Scouting.
2. Walking Yaks (I main Ele and change to Ranger for “Sick em” to fight Thief yak hunter, yes there is no queue in my time zone.)
3. Get Bloodlust.
4. Run supply to build ACs to defend towers and Keeps.

I’m doing these things and get 2 WvW Level/day in 10 hours play, but I’m happy coz there is not only me do this kind of job. I always see BG fellas walk beside me, do these housewife job for server.

Sincere question: Why do you feel the need to do this? What do you owe to this server where you give up almost half of your day doing mundane tasks in a video game that’s supposed to be fun?

I do this because I want to win.
I did join zerg in normal week. But when league start, Week 2 first 2 day, SoR was dominating BG and what I saw is towers and Keeps with no defensive siege at all and we keep losing everything.

I talked to my friends, What can we do? and the answer we got was “Make a solid defend.” So I start to run supply to build ACs. (I spent almost a stack of ACs)

The next thing we faced was “No Yak alive”, so I start to walk yaks.

The situations make me do this and I’m happy coz everything goes right now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: zoombi.1498

zoombi.1498

With the weaksauce stacking BG has shown us exactly what type of players it has.

LOL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

True irony is moaning to a server that they are ducking the score to get more guilds, when said server takes a break right before the beginning of season one and… lululul

BG never kept it a secret that our main guilds are taking a break that week so they can get fully rested for the season. It’s not BG’s fault when some people don’t believe what we said and use our performance that week as a measure of our strength and decide their strategy in week1….shrug

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Effek.4653

Effek.4653

BG running a 70+ blob < why JQ not showing up?> their numbers has been reduce and they are not showing up.

kitten happen to your brain seriously, we are still coming out but not the freaking 70-80man that you running on every BL. crack your numb head and stop telling yourself you are not stack on all 3 timezone.

You have the equal numbers during SEA timezone, remember this JQ doesn’t have the equal numbers on EU timezone like you did there BG. Gratz on your win though.

(edited by Effek.4653)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

i am not sure why this buying guilds and stacking, coverage is being used as an excuse by trolls here? all T1 server knew that the league was coming, JQ did prepare, SOR did as well, guilds transfers, BG did the same thing. we did OT, we did check our coverage same as all others, each of the three servers did want to win just as much as everyone else. so there is no one left to blame but the server itself for the results.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

True irony is moaning to a server that they are ducking the score to get more guilds, when said server takes a break right before the beginning of season one and… lululul

BG never kept it a secret that our main guilds are taking a break that week so they can get fully rested for the season. It’s not BG’s fault when some people don’t believe what we said and use our performance that week as a measure of our strength and decide their strategy in week1….shrug

This. Other servers were being dismissive about our ability to win the league and now that their prophecies haven’t been fulfilled the conspiracies crop up to deride and discredit the effort Blackgate put in to stay competitive. I thought you guys preferred tough fights over empty towers?

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

BG running a 70+ blob < why JQ not showing up?> their numbers has been reduce and they are not showing up.

kitten happen to your brain seriously, we are still coming out but not the freaking 70-80man that you running on every BL. crack your numb head and stop telling yourself you are not stack on all 3 timezone.

You have the equal numbers during SEA timezone, remember this JQ doesn’t have the equal numbers on EU timezone like you did there BG. Gratz on your win though.

When JQ was pulling 350+ PPT on monday SEA/OCX, and then gets tanked to less than 200 PPT the next day during the same timezone, it means someone didn’t show up…. its pretty easy to tell, but please continue on telling us how screwed up our heads are.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Effek.4653

Effek.4653

We still able to pull 300PPT for a period of time, but hey who are the one flipped all the SoS BL keeps and tower and at the same times holding up BGBL from MERC/TKG and ATM/Ge/FOO on JQBL. Come on BG tell more about your SEA ppt are barely competitive with JQ and JQ are dominating during that timezone.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

Not sure which one is better.

Mag trolls ( trash talk ) with nothing they can back it up

or

SoR+JQ drama trolls same craps since week 2

BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Demannu.2805

Demannu.2805

Well well boys and girls, let me speak the words of clarity once again:

1. Thanks JQ players for yesterday evening. @Tarkus Omegas are the best way to get into farm spot in Lord Room <3
2. I gonna say it over and over and over and over again – I was the person responsible for the transfer, prior to our transfer to NA at first i approached SoR:
a. I clearly stated we are 40 man raid playing GMT+4 timezone (seriously it was already clear enough what guild is that) to SoR community leader. His feedback was that – we are OK during EU prime – we have IRON and some others so you should ask other servers
b. JQ is NA’s Vizunah square monste and i personally think if those 2 servers meet Vizunah would loose, since JQ have great timezones coverage and guild raids during those timezones. Awesome server thats why i was not even bothering to talk to them.
c. BG approached us before league start like i said and they were kind enough, however i went there to kitten our primetime. During 3 – THREE nights i saw IRON blob insidde BG garrison farming and wiping people, so i realized we will have an enemy to fight (naive me). So with that figured out we spoke with community leaders and yes they supported us gold-wise, however ZDs ourselves invested around 3k gold into this transfer.
3. Our stay is not permanent we will leave after Season 1 ends and before Season 2 begins we will figure out what to do, but we do enjoy the community of BG server so far.
4. ZDs does not think that we gave huge impact, at best i would say we are +%5 buff ;P Seems that the morale buff was higher though. The BG community themselves pushed hard before our arrival and is still pushing crazy. You have to understand that ZDs raids only for few hours (5-6 hours) during our prime time and we cannot cover all borders ;D

Cheers and ask me ingame whether you have questions

BR

Champion of Khorne

P.S. ZDs is recruiting: www.zadrots.ru

Champion of Khorne – ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpie.6759

Sharpie.6759

We had 25 KnT + Pugs in JQBL. We had ND on BGBL. We had LP and TMD on SoS BL.

Your PPT was low because

1. ATM+Ge focused everything on getting bay. We held hills for most of the night and recapped it with 5 TRM players because of it.

2. During oceanic, you lost 2 waypoints. I hope I don’t need to explain anything further than this, if you don’t understand why losing waypoints means less PPT, then I don’t even want to explain it to you.

Last night was definitely a once off, not an indication of regular SEA. Usually KnT, being relatively new and mass recruited oceanics during first weeks of seasons, cannot even wipe 20 TKG players. But we will work on discipline after ensuring BG’s victory after seasons.

I feel bad for ATM + Ge. Sorry for hiding behind 10 ACs all the time in JQBL, but the blame is also on you. You really let us do this, never cut our supply line, only hit our paper hills once, and never touched briar tower. It was definitely an epic 4-5 hours, but I’ll be honest, you were never even close to taking the keep. You should reconsider your strategies next time, especially as you wiped us 3-4 times inside outer.

But I still firmly believe that the superior SEA timezone goes to you guys, and then SoR – Wiping constantly over and over is definitely not fun, with less guilded numbers and new, untrained players.

It feels like your NA gave up. Is oceanic/SEA going for one last push tonight I wonder…

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

This. Other servers were being dismissive about our ability to win the league and now that their prophecies haven’t been fulfilled the conspiracies crop up to deride and discredit the effort Blackgate put in to stay competitive. I thought you guys preferred tough fights over empty towers?

C’mon, now.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luxon.1389

Luxon.1389

Conspiracies start from evidence given. Forget about what JQ did before the start of the season when they got MERC. True or false though, the screenshot of BG arms race is that real or not? From the looks of that it’s no wonder people can assume ZDs was bought right?

Secondly in most people’s mind that look at the bigger picture, it’s safe to assume that BG’s strength will not be the same after the season ends. ZD’s should leave(they said they would earlier when they first made posts about coming over) and your PVE coverage should drop immensely compared to other servers who have shorter and no queues the majority of the time zones.

So given the above, what will the be said IF you guys happen to start going downhill? What type of “excuses” will we see after league ends? I mean why should a league be the main reason you guys come out full force? Why not bring it all the time? It’s obvious SOR’s(maybe JQ) m.o. is to not pull OT as hardcore as you guys. I’m referring to the break you guys had before league after all.

Heck though I could be wrong. This will be a moot point if you guys happen to keep ZD’s and your PVE militia. You guys will then be strong for a very long time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedge.3619

Jedge.3619

Me and my friends do play in league over 10 hours/day (we normally play 2-3 hours/day)
1. Scouting.
2. Walking Yaks (I main Ele and change to Ranger for “Sick em” to fight Thief yak hunter, yes there is no queue in my time zone.)
3. Get Bloodlust.

I’m doing these things and get 2 WvW Level/day in 10 hours play, but I’m happy coz there is not only me do this kind of job. I always see BG fellas walk beside me, do these housewife job for server.

I just wanted to say thank-you. I’m a roamer and when I see people defending yaks it brings a challenge, but it also shows that people are willing to do a task that doesn’t really get often noticed . Keep up the great work : )

What a Churlundalo

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

That 1 hour sustained push into JQBL garri which enabled our forces to flip 2 T3 keeps on other maps

Where we hit garri with 20 golems got the lord down a number of times and you needed to call help to the map, enabling JQ’s BGBL wp to be flipped

Where we got pushed out then came back again with 10 golems at a different gate back into lords room, setup siege on the roof and still got pushed out again it was great defense on JQ behalf preventing us from capping garrison

Then 10 more golems back at SE gate and back into inner, all the while draining your supply and man power from other maps, which enabled the JQ wp on SoS BL to be flipped
Then the last 5 golems just because we could

it was a co-ordinated effort over all 4 maps planned for a number of hours and executed very well and with great timing (dont send your zerg into ruins to cap bloodlust :P ) and it put your SEA forces at a disadvantage all night while our SEA had a great platform to build from, the only way it could have gone better for us is if we managed to cap garri but draining all supply and putting holes though out it was good enough, after that we just had small groups yak slapping and flipping camps so that your garri couldn’t fully recover

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

C’mon, now.

Songpls

Dont you get it ? It’s time to bow down to our new BG overlords !

PS Good to see Kumasensei demonstrate his salesman skill again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

Conspiracies start from evidence given. Forget about what JQ did before the start of the season when they got MERC. True or false though, the screenshot of BG arms race is that real or not? From the looks of that it’s no wonder people can assume ZDs was bought right?

Secondly in most people’s mind that look at the bigger picture, it’s safe to assume that BG’s strength will not be the same after the season ends. ZD’s should leave(they said they would earlier when they first made posts about coming over) and your PVE coverage should drop immensely compared to other servers who have shorter and no queues the majority of the time zones.

So given the above, what will the be said IF you guys happen to start going downhill? What type of “excuses” will we see after league ends? I mean why should a league be the main reason you guys come out full force? Why not bring it all the time? It’s obvious SOR’s(maybe JQ) m.o. is to not pull OT as hardcore as you guys. I’m referring to the break you guys had before league after all.

Heck though I could be wrong. This will be a moot point if you guys happen to keep ZD’s and your PVE militia. You guys will then be strong for a very long time.

I have evidence JQ player admitted their pve players donated thousand gold to JQ WVW community when JQ was doing massive guild recruitment. So why should we forget about MERC but have to keep bringing up ZDs? Oh, and just curious why do people keep forgetting about WVW guild that was bought by JQ to stack SEA timezone?

in Match-ups

Posted by: package.5147

package.5147

If JQ has been having queues across all timezones in these past few weeks (while playing against tier 2 servers), then this proves that coverage is not an issue for JQ.

Really? I can assure you BG has a lot of fairweather players just like JQ does because i played on BG.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

True or false though, the screenshot of BG arms race is that real or not? From the looks of that it’s no wonder people can assume ZDs was bought right?

That arms race picture was actually a joke (hence why it was in the public section of the forums) about Leagues starting up and servers rushing to recruit every guild they could. Some people took it seriously like we had thousands of gold to pay for guilds to play for us, BG commonly have a lottery to raise funds to help buy siege for guilds and help out guilds who get hacked etc on the server

I would miss ZD if they left BG, but a bigger part of me wants them to stay. Not to dominate a timezone or to pvd but to encourage other EU guilds to transfer to NA servers, I would love to see all the NA servers get a nice spread of EU guilds over them, encourage the transfer of ideas from EU meta to NA meta and vice versa

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Well, I don’t think this thread is salvagable with my breadantics anymore.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

I have evidence JQ player admitted their pve players donated thousand gold to JQ WVW community when JQ was doing massive guild recruitment. So why should we forget about MERC but have to keep bringing up ZDs? Oh, and just curious why do people keep forgetting about WVW guild that was bought by JQ to stack SEA timezone?

I also have evidence that a JQ player admitted that he taught Chuck Norris kung foo. I also have evidence that another JQ player admitted that his friend’s dad is the aunt of the son of Bill Gate’s father.

(edited by jojojoon.8607)

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

First of all, ZDs themselves scoffed at the use of the word “bought”, as they made up their own mind (even to BG’s surprise) and spent their own coin to transfer. If people still choose to believe that money changed hands in a way that benefited ZDs, that is their opinion which has no solid ground to stand on.

Secondly, the arms race was nothing that JQ and SoR didn’t do themselves. We just gave it a catchy name which apparently is also quite intimidating to other servers. Would “fundraiser” have been more benign to your ears? What about bake sale?

So given the above, what will the be said IF you guys happen to start going downhill? What type of “excuses” will we see after league ends? I mean why should a league be the main reason you guys come out full force? Why not bring it all the time?

These are a lot of hypotheses being presented as facts. Can’t do much with this except to say that Blackgate has already endured similar low points in the past. Look into our history, see how our leaders and core guilds behaved at these times. I personally tip my hat to their patience and ability to still work harmoniously together.

in Match-ups

jojojoon.8607

Great fights everyone, this is the most even match I’ve seen in a while

Except in EU time zone when pvd happens..

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

I also have evidence that a JQ player admitted that he taught Chuck Norris kung foo. I also have evidence that another JQ player admitted that his friend’s dad is the aunt of the son of Bill Gate’s father.

You just slapped your servermate in his face, twice.

in Match-ups

jojojoon.8607

EU timezone wasn’t a problem when JQ took the lead… Now it seems to be the main problem :/

That was during the weekend when folks were staying passed 3am… ZD got the tick passed 450 during EU time on the weekdays and erased the lead for good…

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

EU timezone wasn’t a problem when JQ took the lead… Now it seems to be the main problem :/

That was during the weekend when folks were staying passed 3am… ZD got the tick passed 450 during EU time on the weekdays and erased the lead for good…

Why is ZDs a problem when GE commander said ZDs are just so-so? One hour is enough to crash the so-so guild and make them ragequit.

in Match-ups

jojojoon.8607

You just slapped your servermate in his face, twice.

Yeah, I slapped them with the so called “evidence” you keep repeating in your posts…

in Match-ups

jojojoon.8607

Why is ZDs a problem when GE commander said ZDs are just so-so? One hour is enough to crash the so-so guild and make them ragequit.

Why are you asking the same stuff I answered already. Read my posts over a few times again…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeydra.4386

Jeydra.4386

Dude, Jeydra, just transfer already. By your own admission you’re not going to get any sense of satisfaction from being on BG. And the fact that you actually proposed people leave, instead of just leaving yourself, puts you in the troll category.

Can’t believe you don’t seem to know why I haven’t transferred out of BG. It’s the same reason why it took me so long to transfer out of SoS.

Send me the transfer fee and I’ll transfer out of BG today.

PS: I didn’t say I’m not going to get any sense of satisfaction from being on BG.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seiya.8190

Seiya.8190

We had 25 KnT + Pugs in JQBL. We had ND on BGBL. We had LP and TMD on SoS BL.

Your PPT was low because

1. ATM+Ge focused everything on getting bay. We held hills for most of the night and recapped it with 5 TRM players because of it.

2. During oceanic, you lost 2 waypoints. I hope I don’t need to explain anything further than this, if you don’t understand why losing waypoints means less PPT, then I don’t even want to explain it to you.

Last night was definitely a once off, not an indication of regular SEA. Usually KnT, being relatively new and mass recruited oceanics during first weeks of seasons, cannot even wipe 20 TKG players. But we will work on discipline after ensuring BG’s victory after seasons.

I feel bad for ATM + Ge. Sorry for hiding behind 10 ACs all the time in JQBL, but the blame is also on you. You really let us do this, never cut our supply line, only hit our paper hills once, and never touched briar tower. It was definitely an epic 4-5 hours, but I’ll be honest, you were never even close to taking the keep. You should reconsider your strategies next time, especially as you wiped us 3-4 times inside outer.

But I still firmly believe that the superior SEA timezone goes to you guys, and then SoR – Wiping constantly over and over is definitely not fun, with less guilded numbers and new, untrained players.

It feels like your NA gave up. Is oceanic/SEA going for one last push tonight I wonder…

If we are playing for ppt , we will try to take hill and briar, have you find out after we take hill , we don’t even build a sigle AC or treb to defence it
we keep hit bay is cause BG are unwill to come out to play, everytime we meet, they just run in to tower or keep, so we only can knock BG’s door , but BG still prefect to stay behind AC.
Basic ATM don’t have any no good feeling about ZD come to BG, it give us a chance to fight EU guild, ZD are good , they are like the old MERC in BG that will fight us not hide in the tower, ND is good too, even sometime they have small number than us , will try to fight as well, just feel sorry to ZD that we can not stay that late to fight them all the time.
We just wish that ZD can enjoy their stay in BG, we don’t really know did they enjoy the fight during the week day or not, Maybe they don’t have much chance to PvD in EU server, so they might enjoy something different now, but we do know that PvD is boring, and it have risk to lose your Guild members as well.

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Why are you asking the same stuff I answered already. Read my posts over a few times again…

Re-read. You said it was ZDs. So my question is why would a so-so guild bother you so much when GE commander should be able to make them ragequit within 1 hour before SEA ends? And a so-so guild shouldn’t be able to make the tick so high even pvd.

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

BeeGee <3

oh and for grape justice
#freepot6805

but aren’t you pot?

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

jojojoon.8607

Re-read. You said it was ZDs. So my question is why would a so-so guild bother you so much when GE commander should be able to make them ragequit within 1 hour before SEA ends? And a so-so guild shouldn’t be able to make the tick so high even pvd.

Read my posts AGAIN. If you don’t understand what I am saying, read the post just above yours!!! It’s been answered so many times already… geez…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Nah just got the worlds fastest infraction and mod delete lol. .

Infractions are being handled out like candy at present. Some of my posts have been classics but I doubt anyone got time to read them before they vanished

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

we keep hit bay is cause BG are unwill to come out to play, everytime we meet, they just run in to tower or keep, so we only can knock BG’s door , but BG still prefect to stay behind AC.
Basic ATM don’t have any no good feeling about ZD come to BG, it give us a chance to fight EU guild, ZD are good , they are like the old MERC in BG that will fight us not hide in the tower, ND is good too, even sometime they have small number than us , will try to fight as well, just feel sorry to ZD that we can not stay that late to fight them all the time.
We just wish that ZD can enjoy their stay in BG, we don’t really know did they enjoy the fight during the week day or not, Maybe they don’t have much chance to PvD in EU server, so they might enjoy something different now, but we do know that PvD is boring, and it have risk to lose your Guild members as well.

I heard waha rage quit because we hid behind the wall? kitten.
Anyway, your post indicates no difference from others. Complaining about pvdoor. where is your highly paid merc?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

1. Scouting.
3. Get Bloodlust.

Every server has players like you and I am sure each server is pleased to have them. Who knew?

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

jojojoon.8607

I heard waha rage quit because we hid behind the wall? kitten.
Anyway, your post indicates no difference from others. Complaining about pvdoor. where is your highly paid merc?

Please repeat after me. EU…. OCX…. Now, inhale and repeat again… EU…. OCX…..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpie.6759

Sharpie.6759

If we are playing for ppt , we will try to take hill and briar, have you find out after we take hill , we don’t even build a sigle AC or treb to defence it

Just because you want play a certain way doesn’t mean we all should.

We had so much fun defending bay against your omegas. It was really epic on our side of the story.

I feel like this complaint “you hide behind arrow carts” is thrown around too casually. If we know we are weaker in the open field, and you are not punishing us for staying inside bay (not hitting our other objectives), what else do you want us to do? Do you want us to come out and die so you take bay? No thanks, our guilds spent 20 hours upgrading it and running yaks, we will not simply let you take it because we want a fight.

We play for PPT. Fights will happen when you play for PPT. If you are solely looking for fights and not PPT, you should go check out that new GvG map.

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Read my posts AGAIN. If you don’t understand what I am saying, read the post just above yours!!! It’s been answered so many times already… geez…

Re-read. Let me make it clear for you. GE raid everyday, it shouldn’t be problem whether weekdays or weekends ZDs pvd to get high tick. GE should be able to handle a so-so guild and make them ragequit EVERYDAY before EU timezone. Or are you suggesting, GE call other guilds so-so only when they have full queue and number advantage during weekends?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gilgamesh.7364

Gilgamesh.7364

BeeGee <3

oh and for grape justice
#freepot6805

but aren’t you pot?

EVERYONE is pot…

Attachments:

In WvWvW, there will always be 1 winner & 2 losers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

That 1 hour sustained push into JQBL garri which enabled our forces to flip 2 T3 keeps on other maps

Where we hit garri with 20 golems got the lord down a number of times and you needed to call help to the map, enabling JQ’s BGBL wp to be flipped

Where we got pushed out then came back again with 10 golems at a different gate back into lords room, setup siege on the roof and still got pushed out again it was great defense on JQ behalf preventing us from capping garrison

Then 10 more golems back at SE gate and back into inner, all the while draining your supply and man power from other maps, which enabled the JQ wp on SoS BL to be flipped
Then the last 5 golems just because we could

it was a co-ordinated effort over all 4 maps planned for a number of hours and executed very well and with great timing (dont send your zerg into ruins to cap bloodlust :P ) and it put your SEA forces at a disadvantage all night while our SEA had a great platform to build from, the only way it could have gone better for us is if we managed to cap garri but draining all supply and putting holes though out it was good enough, after that we just had small groups yak slapping and flipping camps so that your garri couldn’t fully recover

I’m very lucky I got to command that push into JQBL Garrison last night. It was great fun and I love how hard people pushed.

The fact is, we didn’t have a queue on JQBL when we were inside Garrison for an hour. Neither did SOSBL. We wiped two out of three of JQs waypoints because we coordinated cleanly with all map’s commanders. One waypoint would have been good, two waypoints set the tone for the next 12 hours.

Last night was the turning point for this match, and therefore for league. It didn’t happen during EU, it didn’t happen during NA. It happened during Oceanic and early SEA about 4 hours before ZDs raid starts.

You can blame them all you want, but the fact is, without those waypoints, JQ was fighting at a disadvantage to our T3 keeps until they build them up again, and they have yet to do so. Turning keeps to paper effects the next 6-10 hours of PPT, anyone who WvWs knows this.

Don’t blame it on your poor EU turnout, or JQs NA guilds giving up, its not their fault. The damage was done during Oceanic, without ZDs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sielfiel.4692

sielfiel.4692

Dem tears,theres always a next season guys.
speaking of season 2, BG NA guilds will go on a 7 week vacation on SFR to celebrate our hard earned victory and our warchest will cover all the expenses. They will be back season 3. Believegate

Blackgate since day 1

in Match-ups

jojojoon.8607

Re-read. Let me make it clear for you. GE raid everyday, it shouldn’t be problem whether weekdays or weekends ZDs pvd to get high tick. GE should be able to handle a so-so guild and make them ragequit EVERYDAY before EU timezone. Or are you suggesting, GE call other guilds so-so only when they have full queue and number advantage during weekends?

I don’t know what to say anymore.. It’s been repeated so many times by so many people already but you still don’t get it…

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Dude, Tarkus is an early EU commander don’t you know? He led EU when on BG to some point SOR and JQ complained about it don’t you know?

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

I do a lot of pushups that’s how I get a warchest.

in Match-ups

jojojoon.8607

Dude, Tarkus is an early EU commander don’t you know? He led EU when on BG to some point SOR and JQ complained about it don’t you know?

Oh I forgot that I also have evidence that a JQ player said Tarkus is stronger than Chuck Norris and can also use 50 computers at the same time to become a 1 man army that can defeat 100 BG players..

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

Oh I forgot that I also have evidence that a JQ player said Tarkus is stronger than Chuck Norris and can also use 50 computers at the same time to become a 1 man army that can defeat 100 BG players..

Or you can just look at Tarkus’ forum signature.

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

I don’t know what to say anymore.. It’s been repeated so many times by so many people already but you still don’t get it…

Because you only focused on ZDs and PVD but ignored that ZDs raid in late SEA and Early EU? Remember you said it was “ZDs”, not other EU guilds. Keep that in mind.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

First of all, ZDs themselves scoffed at the use of the word “bought”, as they made up their own mind (even to BG’s surprise) and spent their own coin to transfer. If people still choose to believe that money changed hands in a way that benefited ZDs, that is their opinion which has no solid ground to stand on.

“So with that figured out we spoke with community leaders and yes they supported us gold-wise.” – Champion of Khorne of ZDs

Scroll up and you can read it yourself. Straight from the horses mouth too.

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

“So with that figured out we spoke with community leaders and yes they supported us gold-wise.” – Champion of Khorne of ZDs

Scroll up and you can read it yourself. Straight from the horses mouth too.

Benefit: they didn’t profit from the transfer.