11/8 SBI/BP/CD

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Had a great time at Cd’s Hills for that hour long playground sortie :P

Still can’t believe 90% of the map’s population was inside Hills for the 45 mins or so.

Dinas Dragonbane, the Danger Ranger
Tri-Lead of Ascension [WAR] of Borlis Pass

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Thank you [DR] , [TE] and [BEAST] for the exciting kitten fights over the weekend! You guys have deff earned our respect and we know we can count on you guys for some awesome fights! You wiped us silly at times and we done the same to you here is a video we put together <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shBl-z6W0eM

Heh, I like the part where you portal bomb us at the bridge, then send in WFD right behind you, and then claim “TE not so good by yourself”. Gave me a laugh. Anyways thanks for the video, hope to see more of you guys on the field this week.

Hahaha, don’t take that seriously dude, its just how we get in the moment and us screwing around with the guild.. We respect you guys as a guild and neither us or WFD could of done it without eachother, just like you couldn’t without DR and BEAST. Sorry if it came off as disrespectful, hope to see you out there!

Midnight Mafia [MM]

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

ty for roaming fights around ruins tonight on BP BL, had fun

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

OMG, [krew] and [Rot] stop bickering already and organize a GvG.

On hindsight, at least there’s no talk about coverage/blobbing/guild buying on this thread and not like the ones in Gold league. A fresh change change for once……..

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

I’ll buy LEXS. 1c per member. Discuss.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Why does SBI blob so much?

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

What do you suggest instead? Triangle formation? Conga line?

(edited by bigblah.3285)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Because you don’t…

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: capmasterflash.5690

capmasterflash.5690

@jkels, I lol’d when u said turn off commander tag…who uses tht? you got us 1 time? congratz? show the 10 other times and how that turned out, oh right you must have hit the insta delete button on those clips. Stop making SBI’s community look bad and go back to TC alrdy. you def a forum warrior tho, gl in game. I look forward to fights.

Forum Warrior? He’s the best d/d ele I’ve ever played with.

[MU]- my name is red
Asura Thief/Ele
HoD

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

On hindsight, at least there’s no talk about coverage/blobbing/guild buying on this thread and not like the ones in Gold league. A fresh change change for once……..

[krew] doesn’t GvG, and they’ve already referred us to a BP guild that does. It’s scheduled for Wednesday.

Does [Rekz] do GvGs or too newly reorganized to them? [RoT]‘s probably interested in one with y’all next week, if we can’t find a Dragonbrand crew that does. We never got one with you on TC. ;-;

(Oh, and you haven’t fixed your sig yet, btw. =S)

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

To see which one of you guys whines the most. There’s a pool on the SBI private forums…I’ve got Buffy

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

I don’t think we are worth that much. Was that you Daevryk and I kept running into near the ruins and south camp? If so, why you no fight me?

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

Not for sale. End of discussion.

Was that you??? The Squire engi at our NE camp earlier this morning (Pacific/server time)? Is the Major mesmer Swinder, the most loved target for old-time DR?

I told our PuG to target that Major first, learned from my death or near-death experience. Sorry for keeping you or two of your people waiting up there. <3 ( <- heart, or… fart?)

Later spotted 3 BP [VP] near our SE tower… dunno if there is any acquaintance in that group. One of them shot or beamed me! Ouch!!

/longbow

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

playard.6035

I don’t think we are worth that much.

Hear that from our bossy boss… <(;_;)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

I don’t think we are worth that much. Was that you Daevryk and I kept running into near the ruins and south camp? If so, why you no fight me?

1g per! Final offer! And yes, that was me. I was more after him than anything because emotes. I wanted revenge. REVEEEENGEE.

Was that you??? The Squire engi at our NE camp earlier this morning (Pacific/server time)? Is the Major mesmer Swinder, the most loved target for old-time DR?

I told our PuG to target that Major first, learned from my death or near-death experience. Sorry for keeping you or two of your people waiting up there. <3 ( <- heart, or… fart?)

I was actually the mesmer in the camp. The engi was Dia, our lovely Aussie. I got bored and upgraded that camp to full because you guys took so long to come get it :<

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

1g per! Final offer! And yes, that was me. I was more after him than anything because emotes. I wanted revenge. REVEEEENGEE.

I was actually the mesmer in the camp. The engi was Dia, our lovely Aussie. I got bored and upgraded that camp to full because you guys took so long to come get it :<

<3

I would love to 1v1 you sometime.

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

playard.6035

Daev waved and I bowed at NE camp next to the body, you know… it’s so SWEEEEEEET, don’t you think?

Oh. I pulled out the old screenshot of your engi Vandéne, and thought I might be wrong then deleted my first, orginal post. q:

Yea, I noticed that. But don’t blame us, blame BP. They had 4-5 people on our map, plus 3 [VP]. You should definitely direct your anger or something else towards them!

(edited by playard.6035)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

[krew] doesn’t GvG, and they’ve already referred us to a BP guild that does. It’s scheduled for Wednesday.

Yep, Borlis Brawlers [BB], looking forward to it ROT folks. We have some Krew members btw.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

Because you don’t…

Once a upon a time we blob-bed , it didn’t work out for you.

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

Does [Rekz] do GvGs or too newly reorganized to them? [RoT]‘s probably interested in one with y’all next week, if we can’t find a Dragonbrand crew that does. We never got one with you on TC. ;-;

(Oh, and you haven’t fixed your sig yet, btw. =S)

We would love to GvG but we’re being casuals at the moment. Had loads of GvG’s when we were in NS. So we’re taking a short break and just enjoying ourselves.

Whisper wokfoo for more details, he’s the driver and he’ll ultimately decide whether or not to go ahead with it.

Fixed the sig, thanks for the notice :p

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: echo.2053

echo.2053

Because you don’t…

Once a upon a time we blob-bed , it didn’t work out for you.

LOL true story XD the 5 of us capping a camp got annihilated by 25+ XD so much fun.

we all be guilty of running zergs for small matters but it is what it is….either fight off the path or get mobile XD.

Been having a blast running solo though. some really great fights, other times trolling small groups. Got a Cd duo to chase me for 5 mins XD got in 8 circles.

Id like to take this time though to apologize to sbi for i haveth sinned. some sbi player went afk just outside the spawn in the cd bl this morning. I couldnt resist the temptation and lead a river drake to them. They died slowly and painfully to my amusement

Bender the offender – Proud violator of 17 safe spaces –

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven.9603

Raven.9603

Shout out to [TK] on borlis pass BL from Citadel[CTDL] (sbi).

We ran into you guys on the ramp below NW tower, and again at the ruins between citadel and bay, had great fights both times.

On a separate note, looks like there are more CD in this thread than WvW.

SBI | Oceans | Ranger – Thief – Ele – Eng – Nec – Guard – Rev
Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds

(edited by Raven.9603)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

dog 1 dog 2 dog 3 reporting for duty
or should i say charles xavier 1 charles xavier 2 charles xavier 3
we r in cerebral reading ur mind
helo

belarr.com/bakercat/

Attachments:

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

helo

belarr.com/bakercat/

helo initialise
a gift for u

Attachments:

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

helo

belarr.com/bakercat/

helo initialise
a gift for u

helo ladguy
how could i deny this lovely gift, i cannot look away from ur adorable eyes. they see through my heart like a laser beam shooting through a cows milky way with many cows being hatched from its buttox. the cow moos into millions of cries and the sheep run away b/c they think its a wolf. its not a wolf, but a cow, giving birth to many baby cows b/c u are see my heart. i luv u

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinmrstowe.4098

kevinmrstowe.4098

helo

belarr.com/bakercat/

helo initialise
a gift for u

helo ladguy
how could i deny this lovely gift, i cannot look away from ur adorable eyes. they see through my heart like a laser beam shooting through a cows milky way with many cows being hatched from its buttox. the cow moos into millions of cries and the sheep run away b/c they think its a wolf. its not a wolf, but a cow, giving birth to many baby cows b/c u are see my heart. i luv u

ill never let go jack

spca

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chilly.2087

Chilly.2087

helo

belarr.com/bakercat/

ladeez n gentlmenz, id lyke 2 introduce da reel INISHALEYZ.

dis message wuz sponsored by bakercat.

Attachments:

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

good fights tonight from the ppl @ [Rekz] on ebg/bpbl

also not enough PvF. I know we outnumber you ingame, but you guys need to make up for it with better PvF coverage.

Star Player
[KEK]

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheJewpacabro.2907

TheJewpacabro.2907

Fun fights from RoT, TE, and Beast. Gave our 11 casuals a challenge.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

good fights tonight from the ppl @ [Rekz] on ebg/bpbl

also not enough PvF. I know we outnumber you ingame, but you guys need to make up for it with better PvF coverage.

The ogres won’t help you #getgud.

(video explanation soon)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

To the [RISE]female norn warrior and two thieves that just tried ganking my buddy and I at the NW camp…..How’d you like that spanking in that 3v2?

I love separating the blobbers from their zerg. Easy fights!

Yours truly,

-FKVA Engi and warrior

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

wtf..lol … is Promideus Virtus [RISE] (whatever the spelling is) now in SbI ?

you guys sure move a lot….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Yep, Borlis Brawlers [BB], looking forward to it ROT folks. We have some Krew members btw.

Ohh, that should be a fun match to watch. Any chance of someone livestreaming it?

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jereme.1840

Jereme.1840

Ohh, that should be a fun match to watch. Any chance of someone livestreaming it?

Would be fun to watch, Hopefully a certain group doesn’t veil and go to the same spot over and over anymore. grins

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

To the [RISE]female norn warrior and two thieves that just tried ganking my buddy and I at the NW camp…..How’d you like that spanking in that 3v2?

Yours truly,

-FKVA Engi and warrior

I was waiting on you PvFing! , how about you and me go on a ..business date on thursday , shall we ? we gonna talk serious buziness! ill pick you up at 4pm est ?

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diamond.1093

Diamond.1093

Apparently the later it gets on SBI BL the better the roaming is. Had some fun fights tonight, had fun messing with the blobs earlier too :P Sincerely, The confetti flying at you.

Sinalea – Engineer
Nameless Accord [NA]
Crystal Desert

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

Yours truly,

-FKVA Engi and warrior

I’m so sure they are distraught by seeing this information aired on the forums. I am rendered speechless by this post

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Manbo.5403

Manbo.5403

Hi SBI!
Last night was pretty rough for us haha…
Had a bunch of newbies and disorganized pug players we were trying to train a bit, as you could tell by how quickly 1/2 our group melted when you portal bombed us…
The commander and I were absolutely mystified at how anyone could die that fast… I mean…. a dodge would have doubled the time they lived hahahaahhahaah!!!! They just stood there and took the curb stomping!

Overal, a frustrating training run. I think you hurt the PvE players feels. They ran away back to Kessex Hills after.

Ah well, after the marathon WvW session last week, I personally don’t have much in the tank this week. Sorry BP and SBI… you aren’t getting an A+ Manbo experience this week… but if you see the pink ranger, say hi and lets poke each other with sharp sticks

Member of [CLAV] on Crystal Desert

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Caroline.4987

We’ll see about the live stream. It depends on who’s online and ends up in the line up. A couple of our guys do stream…but dunno if they’ll be here. Also, depends on their connection, heh.

And eeh…yeah, sorry, CLAV. BP was out in good numbers last night, so we were all on our toes when you went out training. =S Hope you get more of your players trained up on that server though.

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

Would be fun to watch, Hopefully a certain group doesn’t veil and go to the same spot over and over anymore. grins

That’s our secret!!! Now we have to veil and go to that other spot over and over, thx a lot.

Gaile Gray wrote:

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tootsie.5217

Tootsie.5217

Yours truly,

-FKVA Engi and warrior

We were testing out our cheesy “venom share” immob-stacking build on our alts since there hasn’t been a whole lot for us to do this week in wvw for SBI.

(edited by Tootsie.5217)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

Some fun open field fights last night

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

Some fun open field fights last night

Looking forward to fighting you tonight!

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Caroline.4987

Shout outs to Krew, BS and co, for making the EU hours interesting. =3 Shame I gotta work tomorrow though. =(

Made my fingers work typing all that stuff today though, haha.

TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Thanks for all the fun fights at sbibl BP

Commander Nachonix

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

We had fun in SBI Borderland tonight. Thanks to the BEAST and TE guys that were there, along with the other guilds.

LEXS. We love you guys, sorry for taking anything you might have missed.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Caroline.4987

Wanted to thank BB for the GvG. The guild definitely needs to learn how to play against the swag style. =3 Guys never seen it before…

The Maguuma crews never wanted to GvG with us, so yeah. Could never get the practice.

TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

playard.6035

We had fun in SBI Borderland tonight. Thanks to the BEAST and TE guys that were there, along with the other guilds.

LEXS. We love you guys, sorry for taking anything you might have missed.

Hey! I think you forget about [DR]!

Thank you for kindly sparing our NW tower! As for others, no hard feelings. ANet’s new build took more from me… :~ It was fun to fend you all off in the lord’s room of NE tower.

I did see one of you waving at another LEXS guildie near Hills… I lay there near SE tower thinking about life. I showered your group of 10 or more with tears from the arrow cart earlier at Hills treb site and scared you off. Fair enough, I think. q:

/bow

(edited by playard.6035)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jereme.1840

Jereme.1840

Wanted to thank BB for the GvG. The guild definitely needs to learn how to play against the swag style. =3 Guys never seen it before…

The Maguuma crews never wanted to GvG with us, so yeah. Could never get the practice.

LOL I’m pretty sure Ark asked. I don’t see anything Swag about RoT, unless Obby has miraculously started using some type of tactical approach. Rather than doing the same thing over and over every push.

I wish you would have came down a little further in the leagues. I heard about the smack talk and the threat of it =) Would have loved to fight you guys to validate my point.

(edited by Jereme.1840)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

Thx for the GvG ROT! SBI is lucky to have y’all, looking forward to seeing you on the field some more this week (and next week? wtf anet).

Gaile Gray wrote: