Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

We are not slacking we are just waiting in queue

Roleplayer.

18/10 PS/SFR/VZ [EU Premier League Round 1]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Unhinged Carrot.3849

Unhinged Carrot.3849

Although SFR have a match-winning advantage of being an international server with multiple time zones they are already 12k behind. If you look at the coverage, they should win the league with ease. But it seems they slack when they don’t outnumber the enemy 2:1.

Canada.

Zobb – Asura Engineer – Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Well 12k lead is kind of bad for national server. You should win at least 200k.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

No idea. Haven’t seen commander in prime time like last 4 weeks. Well night capping team usually have commander. I did try to say in reset that let’s make blob, push some buttons random order and frenchies drop like flys, but people said that we don’t play like that because we are better.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Was about 15 mins to queue for me today for SFRBL at about 2pm GMT.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: AnarchyMike.2597

AnarchyMike.2597

Oh the rage moments I’ve had when we have bloodlust yet I open the map and we have 5 capped ruins…

Gotta farm them APs right? Especially in the hardest matchup of this season…

Guilty as charged.

I have to admit I’ve virtually given up trying. We’ve got no Commander on Piken BL, just random people running in all directions. It’s been like that for hours.
Occasionally some PvE guy will tag up, stand around for a bit wondering what to do then switch off.

I’ve been reduced to running round capping the ruins because there’s nothing else to do apart from knocking over Dollies and Sentries.

Just to add insult to injury, there’s a queue of over an hour so there must be at least 50+ people in there.

Similar situation here on SFR
We tick for sub 200 while I’m idling in LA next to some of our commander, we’ve all sat in queue for 2 hours, on a sunday morning
Once I get into a map I see 3/4 of our blob is uplevels, people from guilds I’ve never seen before or no guild at all
First engagement 20+ people die instantly to the enemy just charging straight at us from 50 meter away. No veil, no wrap around just melee paintrain coming straight at us, warriors pressing F1
I’ll wait until we get an easy matchup, finish all my achievements in one week and then enter advanced hibernation until all this is over
Maybe SFR will finish 3rd or worse, then we probably get our server back

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joriel.1530

Joriel.1530

I dont get it what Piken has to win by double teaming with Vizuna… seriously, they might finish 2nd this week but by the end the league 1st and 2nd place will be between viz n sfr.

i7 4770k @ 4.5ghz | GTX 780 | 8GB GSKILL RAM @ 1866mhz

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

Although SFR have a match-winning advantage of being an international server with multiple time zones they are already 12k behind. If you look at the coverage, they should win the league with ease. But it seems they slack when they don’t outnumber the enemy 2:1.

We are able to beat the 2vs1 on our coverage but we got a little problem, every PvE kid is running in WvW atm for AP.
Our regular WvW players/guilds just can get in, even on non-prime..

But we all knew this would happen, its just a shame that the first matchup is the best matchup we will ever get and our WvW players cant play.
In a week or 2 most Pve scrubs will be gone(i hope)

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: cazza.6078

cazza.6078

All the complaining about queues. It was your official speaker Wemil, who was recruiting people all over the planet (https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/SEAFARER-S-REST-IS-RECRUITING-NA). Now live with them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Well played Vizunah. Well played.

in Match-ups

AnarchyMike.2597

All the complaining about queues. It was your official speaker Wemil, who was recruiting people all over the planet (https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/SEAFARER-S-REST-IS-RECRUITING-NA). Now live with them.

First off, Wemil speaks for absolutely no one
Second: from what I’ve seen all those players he recruited are seriously bad, so enjoy the lootbags you’re going to get off of them
Third: from what I’ve heard wemil already quit after he was unable to get his good players into the map because even in the early morning hours we have queues of 1 hour, while half of the people in the map are PvE players in for the achievements or recent transfers from bottom tier servers who wanted easy rewards without working for them

I know you really, really want to rub it in since theres supposed to be this feud between SFR and viz, but you can drop it. You have to realize too that this is not an even fight at all. We were able to put up good fights just 2 weeks ago or something when we last met, but now we cant even defend our own garrison
There is no glory or honor to be had in this matchup/league, its a sad state of affairs for not only us but also Anet since many, many players are kitten ed off at how they handled this whole thing

in Match-ups

AnarchyMike.2597

Are you seriously implying that your server is the only one with maps full of WvW newcomers ?

No, but it seems you’re not impacted as much by them.
I just need to look at the quality of our players. Its absolutely, downright terrible. Almost every fight there’s a whole bunch of people who die instantly, or die somewhere far away from the actual fight all while there’s only 10 people who stay on the commander. Very often we are outnumbered in fights, even though we have 5 hours queue. Then I port to keep or spawn and see dozens of people afk
Everytime its mostly people from guilds I dont recognize, uplevels, or guildless uplevels
Meanwhile your server is stronger than ever, even though you seemed to have severe morale issues only 2 weeks ago.
You should also know that basically 90% of guilds and commanders either left the server, quit the game or just retired. Everytime I’m in EB its a different commander without experience. Of course he only has 30 people following him, once the fight starts he’s lucky if 10 of them actually stay with him
My first post in this thread alluded to this, but I basically dont see any reason to fight for this server seeing how 90% of people seem to have come here only in the last 2 months
Seafarers Rest is just a name, what used to make us a community were the people playing as well as the guilds. All of that is gone, so there is no reason to fight

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luna.9640

Luna.9640

I think that SFR underestimated VZ a lot.

As someone who have history of fighting them for months i can only say that I’m happy old dominant VZ is back :>

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Lol.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maluk.1376

Maluk.1376

@SFR Players,you think other Servers have no queue and a massive Pve Player influence?Deal with it or make mimimi like always when you lose.

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

I think that SFR underestimated VZ a lot.

I actually overestimated a lot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Ahahah nice video He could’ve just kept you there with that tanky build though.

You see people have a real life and this game is just my part time activity and so whoever thinks upon double teaming as a possibility in this game should get a life as well and get laid. :-p

Woah that was uncalled for, what are we, 13 years old?

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Imacop.6409

Imacop.6409

WAR LEGEND some running club??

[ZBs][ZDs] Nikogda ne slakai
200,000 WwW Kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chicho Gosho.6507

Chicho Gosho.6507

Just wanted to say that he was recruiting night guilds from NA. Do you know when are they going to play? If you guessed “at night”, you’re right. Also i don’t think a french only speaking server has the same problems with transfers like an international server.
Well most PvE’rs will get their ach’s or get bored and leave after the second week so the final match up against viz would be more interesting.

in Match-ups

Posted by: thiste.2845

thiste.2845

It’s unfortunate that you would placate your way of thinking the WvW (which seems to be some kind of glorified PvP) upon others. What if that guy simply had no interest in you, in 1v1 and just wanted to join his bus back? Btw, nobody forced you to jump into the blob at the end.

Then you go and generalize what you think happened to a supposed lack of sportsmanship from the whole Vizunah server… quite unfair I think.

= Vizunah Square [FR] =
Aydan Richards – lvl 80 Guardian
Solange Wylvert – lvl 80 Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

another french holiday coming

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

What if that guy simply had no interest in you, in 1v1 and just wanted to join his bus back? .

That argument might have some merit if the guy didn’t go out of his way to run back and corpse jump after 20 wiped one.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Just all transfer to viz, get in the map and sit at spawn, refresh every 5m to get not kicked out = win xD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Then you go and generalize what you think happened to a supposed lack of sportsmanship from the whole Vizunah server… quite unfair I think.

… I guess some people fail to see what guild he was in. What, you’re going to tell me that massive blobs like that are rare over at Vizunah? Glorified pvp, lol. I do enjoy solo romps in between guild raids and zerging with a pug commander.

But hey, I’m not even showing everything in the video. Before that I tried to engage a Ranger with his pesky little pet. Guess what? He ran for garrison. He only fought back when 4 more came or so. Vizunah sure know when to fight.

But I got some satisfaction moments earlier from Seafarers. At least they can stand their ground and fight even when they clearly met their match.

HA! Hows that for generalization?

http://youtu.be/fz9_vjT6lY0

There’s too little fun videos and too much boring discussion in this thread.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

What if that guy simply had no interest in you, in 1v1 and just wanted to join his bus back? .

That argument might have some merit if the guy didn’t go out of his way to run back and corpse jump after 20 wiped one.

It’s ridiculous to generalize on a whole server cause of the behavior of one person.

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

It’s ridiculous to generalize on a whole server cause of the behavior of one person.

I wasn’t hon. Was just commenting on that particular fellow.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

I know. I was just arguing like you on the polemic.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pilami.7123

Pilami.7123

I wonder if vizuna knows that there is a tower called Ogrewatch, or if Piken knows there is a tower called Durios. Another 8 hours of straight ganking on EB, well played ^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: fox.8930

fox.8930

Yop here, I just congratulate Commander SFR 1am at 6am on the map SFR home, he is a guild UP, white charr engineer with a backpack Christmas.

I congratulate the tenacity to defend the garrison, even after dozens of wipe.

good luck for the week, because the side of Vizunah, it will hit harder, the weekend was a drink.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WilliamDaBloody.2591

WilliamDaBloody.2591

I dont get it what Piken has to win by double teaming with Vizuna… seriously, they might finish 2nd this week but by the end the league 1st and 2nd place will be between viz n sfr.

It’s pretty easy: they cannot do anything against Vizunah. So if VZ keeps pressure on SFR the best thing they can do is also pressure SFR for some additional points. VZ will most likely leave PS alone for the most time as they are not preceived as a thread.

If PS would push against VZ, VZ would strike back immediately. Naturally PS doesn’t want that.

Now if SFR would win the upper hand and SFR punishes PS hard everytime it would be the other way around.

Also in general Viz is going the extra mile here in this matchup with every available means. I really like their dedication and have respect for them. Too bad when a blob is matched in equal numbers they still run away like chickens dropping bags.

But hey, zerg fighting is not what they do. But they keep coming back and back and back until their got your keep. You have to admire that much dedication.

They deserve a win here. Too bad the league is practically decided after this matchup. Sure there is a rematch, but why should be things be different there out of a sudden?

VZ can slack the next 6 weeks, doing achievs and they push once more to secure the win.

Was a bad decision to have the league’s deciding match as the first one. Everyone could have told that to Anet.

Anyway, this is a nice matchup as everyone is really trying the best. But VZ is just more dedicated. Even the PVEer are running with one of the commanders as it looks where on PS and SFR it doesn’t look like it.

But weekend is always differnt. VZ will now slack a bit for the next few days until their final push on Thursday. Maybe they start earlier this time or even keep up the pressure the whole week instead of their usual pattern.

Worst thing: lags are more horrible than ever before. And a lot of pain train groups are actually forcing it by making sure their movement need a server sync. If Anet wanted to invest here to overhaul their engine to a scaleable system they would already done it.

(edited by WilliamDaBloody.2591)

in Match-ups

Posted by: GalacticBear.1578

GalacticBear.1578

Wemil and his entire group quits after 1 day. LOL

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnknownRH.4592

UnknownRH.4592

what we are doing is beat the shet out of SFR brains. Double teaming is crap we fight for fun and if we win we win. Besides I dont understand why the most powerful server (according to you) is whining here. If you are so confident about 1st and 2nd place go prove it on ground dont talk crap here.

Centurion in Balkan legion (SFRJ)
Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Well what about mos trolling, or that thief that added me to party to insult me after he got his kitten whooped?

Not trying to generalize, only saying that Vizunah isn’t as pure and holy as some people on aurora glade or on your server like to believe.

Couldn’t play today.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

gj on teaming up picken , but there will be a time that viz wil not have your backs.

Ohh yeah next time we meet there will be a bloody low level server for you and your wemil to feast upon and you will be able to call us noobs. but this time you dont have your back covered either. SFR has a very good sportsmanship as I can see here. Can not even take a loss with dignity.

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Dude stop raging like mad man and take some chill pills. You get ban soon because you don’t use word kitten.

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

I am not raging making some hardcore points here

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: WilliamDaBloody.2591

WilliamDaBloody.2591

:Double teaming is crap we fight for fun and if we win we win.

Sure, that’s why larger groups of VZ and PS are standing friendly beside each other talking and right after that attack different objectives simultaneously. But that’s perfectly fine.

You might not be involved in that or being part of it, but they are larger group helping each others. And that’s perfectly OK.

VZ can secure league victory with this matchup if SFR becomes third (no way VZ will be third in the re-match at the end of the league) and PS gets some nice action without karma trained by VZ all the time.

It is absolutely logical for PS to support VZ. It’s a win-win for both sides. No need to whine about it or saying it isn’t happening.

Also with Toussaint, there are two week school holiday in France right now. So VZ coverage will be overwhelming. They cannot loose this matchup.

(edited by WilliamDaBloody.2591)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Auxi.3592

Auxi.3592

Mg, do frogs have another holiday? :P I knew they have a plenty of free days (not like Japans)- but when they work and study? During Xmas? :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: noddan.2035

noddan.2035

Sad to see sfr crumbling like this, usually we get some nice fights but so far its only been pve blobs it feels like..

[OP] – Óne Pulse – Guild Leader & Raid leader

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Sad to see sfr crumbling like this, usually we get some nice fights but so far its only been pve blobs it feels like..

Dude we tic more than you. You probably miss hard fights.

in Match-ups

Posted by: noddan.2035

noddan.2035

Dude we tic more than you. You probably miss hard fights.

Not talking about tick, which I dont care about. I am talking about good, hard fights against proper guild groups/strong pug zergs

[OP] – Óne Pulse – Guild Leader & Raid leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Itsvara.7804

Itsvara.7804

Hello,

I’m not used to write on forums…. But, this time, I wanna do it. Some comments (especially from SFR) amazed me.

I remember when SFR was so happy to down us (VZ), thanks to Deso among others, yelling we’re bad or just blobing…
And, now, they’re complaining about double focus.

Just to say, at 3.00 am, Piken’s map was blue… And, every evening, Piken is attacking kitten our HM. It doesn’t look like the real double teaming you did.
Here is just strategy, nothing else.
Don’t try to find excuses… This is the game. Nothing more, nothing less.

Furthermore, even if we have many PvE’s player like any server right now, we’re not yelling at them. We’re playing with them and, even if they say on map “I understand nothing”, they’re doing well. Try to calm down and have a better mood. Insulting people never helped.
Not the first time we have to mobilize troops… Not the first time we fight hard.

This MU isn’t easy, but we’re motivated. We never think we can beat anyone easily… Not like you.
Just play the best you can, with PvE’s players, with horrible lags, with crashes and stuff like that.
We’re all complaining about those technical troubles…
Complaining about anything else (except cheating) is useless and ridiculous.

Have fun and cya !

(edited by Itsvara.7804)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Some of the problem SFR is now having are as a direct result of the ‘no tags’ and the way they generally treated ‘pugs’, forever demanding people get on ts and then refusing to tag up or telling people to turn their tags off. This leads to a lot of people playing wvw occasionally and not being used to following orders, as previously they were told to leave the map as a guild raid wanted to get on, etc.

Guess what? All those occasional players are now trying to get into wvw to do the achievements, together with all the casuals, and also all the bandwagoners and upscaled warriors, et etc. which completely kills the queues for the wvw regulars.

It’s become a perfect storm, with huge piles of pve’rs, pugs, casuals etc all joining and SFR having little experience of bringing these people into line and teaching them how to play or explaining what builds are useful- not that many pve’rs would change even when you ask them to….

Add in language barriers, bandwagoners and all the other issues and SFR has had a very bad start to the league, not helped by the server lags,d/cs, unplayable maps and JP achievement point hunters.

Anet clearly have a lot to answer for with the server transfer system, putting best match up first, bringing in leagues, adding in achievements all whilst downgrading the servers and not fixing the lag issues we already knew about.

Hopefully something can be done to swing it back around, but I think it’s not going to be easy for the next couple of weeks.

At least on Gandara we’re used to having 30-40 randoms wondering around the maps and generally we’re better at bringing in pugs and making them less useless (or even useful)!

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Why you take it so seriously then? You work hard and mobilize troops. I don’t work hard irl and i sure won’t work hard in game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Itsvara.7804

Itsvara.7804

Why you take it so seriously then? You work hard and mobilize troops. I don’t work hard irl and i sure won’t work hard in game.

I don’t understand your comment… It’s like you’re answering “blue” to the question “What time is it?”

When you play a game, you wanna win.
But, if you lose, you don’t try to find some stupids excuses like you’re doing.

We like the “spirit” we have on our server. We like playing together.
Try to have fun, you’ll see, it’s better way to win on a game. ^^

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

If it makes SFR feel any better, Viz had a choice tonight whether to save a T3 Bay on SFRBL or a T3 Hills on PSBL. They chose to rescue the T3 Hills and let SFR have their Bay back.

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

Because they know they can take it back easily as of the current state of SFR. We are giving them a tough time. Besides it just amazes me when people are complaining about a general strategy as if it is some intentional abuse of the system. Why you see us standing on the side line coz we dont have numbers enough to take anything from Vizunah. Last night on SFR border we took garrison a multiple times from Vizunah but never even tried to defend it when we din have the numbers.

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

On a side note. How many of you guys got DC last night while playing? We had like 50 dc last night instantly all the blob was gone(it might be an exaggerated figure but that is what people said). Even pve was lagging I dont know who spilled coffee on the Anet servers hehe.

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

Played alot yesterday and didnt had one DC it was good besides the skill lag.

Good fights on piken border!

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

When someone says double teaming it gives the impression to the viewer of some kind of conspiracy theory. Yes SFR may be focused by both parties and they have the reasons. Look at the scores, and tell me what you would do if you were a commander in piken or Vizunah?

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks