18/10 PS/SFR/VZ [EU Premier League Round 1]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Origin.7029

Origin.7029

We took a year to take over vizuna, try to do the same, improve urself, indeed we punish u since u 2vs1 24/7, waiting just for a match up piken sfr bringing u down the league u deserve, bronze 0 points

Wow

(edited by Origin.7029)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

I really can’t wait the Round 5.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnar.5730

Magnar.5730

OniDrake.4361

We took a year to take over vizuna, try to do the same, improve urself, indeed we punish u since u 2vs1 24/7, waiting just for a match up piken sfr bringing u down the league u deserve, bronze 0 points

This shows the sfr mentality.
are the guild that changed server 4 times to fight against piken [RG] still With you?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Oh it seems you have a few scrappy new ones

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Holm.7058

Holm.7058

I think we got a few extra because it’s always rough losing after long winning streak

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

It’s a good wake up call

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Magnar.5730

You cant even quote are u piken? XD i got a question for u too.Are boom controll and ppl from aion still with u? They were famous cheaters on Aion and like easy win like this bulls__t 2vs1 ( they had a GM on elyos side helping them but this is another story)

Never heard about them.
If piken attack viz you attack piken… so thats ok
But what happens when viz attack piken?
if sfr dont do 2vs1.. just wonder.

in Match-ups

Posted by: insomniaproject.1348

insomniaproject.1348

I think the double teaming in EB is not so big(since most randoms go their and they just attack anything) but on boarder lands ist quite obvious if piken help defending Viz buildings and viz just can run through piken blob without getting a singe hit(and dont attack piken either).
In gernerally i have no Problem with any Server Team up but starting spawn Camping is a kitteneap, especially if it’s only done when the main Forces of the other Servers attack each other and then starting to stand with a full blob infront of a Serverspawn to kill the guys which try to go back to the fight while they are alone, but i have the bad Feeling that on the next matchup with viz,pik,sfr will happen the same (mainly because at the 11/15- 11/22 is a matchup rs,pik,sfr and i think many sfr will do such things to pik too -.- (unfortunatly))

in Match-ups

Posted by: OniDrake.4361

OniDrake.4361

Eb not so big? the spawncamping from vizuna on us trying to defend own keep from piken happen there too,and piken still fail.Piken will have their cry time too soon dont worry

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Eb not so big? the spawncamping from vizuna on us trying to defend own keep from piken happen there too,and piken still fail.Piken will have their cry time too soon dont worry

So Viz is spawn camping you, but you’re mad at Piken?

Makes sense.

Sounds more to me that Viz is reacting to the forum warriors here. I don’t think some get it that what happens on the forums does tend to translate in game. But yep ….

in Match-ups

Posted by: cazza.6078

cazza.6078

Those 2v1 conspiracy guys are like little boys, they sit down and cry when the ball is taken away.

in Match-ups

Posted by: cazza.6078

cazza.6078

If you say so, son.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bleed.7052

Bleed.7052

This thread… wow… Anyway, good luck and have fun(Seriously if you’re not having fun, log off. )for the remaining days to SFR and Piken !

IGN: Bleed Hex
Vizunah.

in Match-ups

Posted by: XRKUN.1782

XRKUN.1782

yees…yeeeeees…let the hate flow through you…

well i dont get all of the drama…just check the statistics and you ll get an idea of the situation. double teaming, alliance, conspiracy call it what you like, fact is viz and piken have both decided to prefer fighting sfr than each other. no point in denying it…BUT no point to qq about it either. SFR dominated the weeks before the leagues, so if you know you might not be able to face an opponent 1v1…isnt it just a clever thing to go for an alternative tactic?

the PvE problem is a thing all servers have to face…piken and viz just managed to do this more clever as well. SFR’s elite community hardly can accept pugz but PvE players…that is treason! and so everyone is just doing whats best for themselves as no one really feels to be responsible for server points or standings.

Also very helpful was the trashtalk and teasing the weeks before the league started. oh we had great commanders that will bring thousands of omega golems to wipe out whole servers…well as the time came they left for exile and the server faced the consequences of their behaviour. bravo.

in short: SFR brought the current situation on itself, but luckily this happened on the very start now so we have enough time to get our kitten together and turn the tide in the following weeks.

and now dear fellow seafarers stop QQing about legit enemy tactics or bad bad random players…but get up and fight.

see you on the field

cheers

X R K
Ultimate Zerg Legend
Seafarer’s Rest (SFR)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

OniDrake.4361

This shows the sfr mentality.
are the guild that changed server 4 times to fight against piken [RG] still With you?

He’s one of tenthousand players, so if anything you want to reflect his mentality on sfr, while it’s not. RG stopped playing ages ago, but happy we’re still in your mind, got farmed much?

[RG]

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

I heard you may be coming back since the jp will have that GvG arena?

in Match-ups

Empyre.2531

Dunno, talk to the person in charge.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Magnar.5730

He’s one of tenthousand players, so if anything you want to reflect his mentality on sfr, while it’s not. RG stopped playing ages ago, but happy we’re still in your mind, got farmed much?

farmed
Stalked?.. not since RG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

yees…yeeeeees…let the hate flow through you…

well i dont get all of the drama…just check the statistics and you ll get an idea of the situation. double teaming, alliance, conspiracy call it what you like, fact is viz and piken have both decided to prefer fighting sfr than each other. no point in denying it…BUT no point to qq about it either. SFR dominated the weeks before the leagues, so if you know you might not be able to face an opponent 1v1…isnt it just a clever thing to go for an alternative tactic?

the PvE problem is a thing all servers have to face…piken and viz just managed to do this more clever as well. SFR’s elite community hardly can accept pugz but PvE players…that is treason! and so everyone is just doing whats best for themselves as no one really feels to be responsible for server points or standings.

Also very helpful was the trashtalk and teasing the weeks before the league started. oh we had great commanders that will bring thousands of omega golems to wipe out whole servers…well as the time came they left for exile and the server faced the consequences of their behaviour. bravo.

in short: SFR brought the current situation on itself, but luckily this happened on the very start now so we have enough time to get our kitten together and turn the tide in the following weeks.

and now dear fellow seafarers stop QQing about legit enemy tactics or bad bad random players…but get up and fight.

see you on the field

cheers

Yeah useless trolls and noobs like you are just perfect to solve it all right:DD:

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnknownRH.4592

UnknownRH.4592

Ok the thing is we beat SFR and now they are whining. I wished to expect better than this from you guys seriously. And in the next matchup when we meet trust me you will hear a lot of crap but it will not be excuses from us for loosing from SFR (i.e. if you can beat us). Most of the comments posted by other servers in matchup threads are reagarding good fights, gvg invitations and the glorious moments and experiences people had in those matchups. Go try and read any other matchup thread except yours or gunnar holds. you will get the idea. I wonder if GH had been in the gold league what would have happened on the forums.

Centurion in Balkan legion (SFRJ)
Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Illogical.6218

Illogical.6218

SFR such bad losers

If we had some sort of alliance…
SFR would be at 50k points right now, ticking 100 all the time

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

Yeah useless trolls and noobs like you are just perfect to solve it all right:DD:

Just wonder, in which category do you put yourself?

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

SFR such bad losers

Thanks for the good laugh

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: sminkiottone.6972

sminkiottone.6972

SFR such bad losers

They are ticking 100 now

C’mon guys, stop this conspiracy nonsense, Vizu need to beat SFR in order to win, PS has took the opportunity to get an advantage over RS, where is the problem ?

And don’t tell me you didn’t try to buy us.

in Match-ups

DarkieDuck.9521

There is no problem, as said before.
Whats happening is normal and we would have done in the same if there was a oppertunity todo so

Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

Funny thing about those wvw achievements will be that at the end of the leagues it will be that many of the dedicated wvw players will not have the achievements done and AP hunters will be getting the rewards. lol.

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Muan.1029

Muan.1029

Awesome fights on Vizunah BL yesterday evening. Epic moment was when Piken controlled redbriar + bay, and SFR greenlake. Vizunah pug raid was chillin’ around garrison.
“Hey, orange cross on greenlake, must be PS raid !”
Few seconds after :
“Just spotted SFR blob in front of redbriar”
“Ok let’s go for a free bay while they cap each other’s entrance tower

(tbh, PS flipped over the bay few minutes after )

Muan — Janitor of [CaSu]
Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

No idea what the fights are like – logged on for a couple hours yesterday afternoon and had no joy at getting through the queue to play for SFR, then finally got on to find lots of trash talking, people not following the comm but a pile of people spread all over the map doing their achievements.

Well they ‘achieved’ one thing- totally screwed over the server.

Gave up and logged across at Gandara, queues a little shorter today, get in to a BL and find at least some are following the Comm, and people are actually asking and being answered sensible noobie questions. The difference in attitudes has really paid off- instead of shouting and screaming at the pve’rs and demanding they get on ts or gfto, Gandara is absorbing them.

It’s still messy as hell, but at least it’s not the blamefest that SFR is.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Valdemas.4960

Valdemas.4960

…..

see you on the field

cheers

Oh my god… XUKRN actually being serious and talking sense on the forums? I am baffled. And there I was thinking very nasty thoughts about the person before.

Fine fight on Vizu border again! We ain’t going down without a fight and I’m loving it. Even after we lost hills and tower in the end there was no crying or whining in TS. People just went “alright take camps resupply and we push anew”. Look like people who couldn’t handle the fight slowly left or stopped coming to WvW.

Vinita Rush, ZDs Officer

in Match-ups

Posted by: GameRex.8735

GameRex.8735

I can understand SFRs feeling.
they won previous match-ups so they are clear favorite for first place on season one … And when for the first time a match-up is important, they are losing.
It is frustrating but it is not unfair ! It is not a bad timing, it is just a huge organisation from Piken and Vizunah. SFR needs to acknowledge this, not to give excuses.

It is easy to be a bad loser. Try to be better than that just because you are better than that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: aelen.5673

aelen.5673

It’s still messy as hell, but at least it’s not the blamefest that SFR is.

Sounds like heaven to me, might have to transfer or something. They in need of commanders?

Aelen – Vabbi (previously SFR)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Yes it probably did take huge organisation tell all players not to attack viz. Viz would win even without double teaming because of national server buff, but piken would lose so badly.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

in Match-ups

Posted by: RikR.6309

RikR.6309

So… SFR not so kitteny or arrogant anymore eh?

What goes around comes around. I’m loving it.

Also this thread is:

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

We are still very arrogant because we know that we are much better than any other server. Of course i suck, but even my low gaming skills can’t lower our average skill level below other servers.

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Origin.7029

Yes it probably did take huge organisation tell all players not to attack viz. Viz would win even without double teaming because of national server buff, but piken would lose so badly.

I see lot of thinks about national server and all. And I don’t understand why there is only 1 in top 3. If it’s so easy when u are national, should be only BB, Kodash and all but no SFR or PS

in Match-ups

Posted by: fFamous.8720

fFamous.8720

Spit on league, spit on double teaming, etc.. Hate the turn on border and skill delay. These are real issues.

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

I see lot of thinks about national server and all. And I don’t understand why there is only 1 in top 3. If it’s so easy when u are national, should be only BB, Kodash and all but no SFR or PS

Well viz stole all players from other french servers so they have enough players. Germans are stubborn and don’t wanna make one super server and BB is just about fights.

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

in Match-ups

Empyre.2531

I can understand SFRs feeling.
they won previous match-ups so they are clear favorite for first place on season one … And when for the first time a match-up is important, they are losing.
It is frustrating but it is not unfair ! It is not a bad timing, it is just a huge organisation from Piken and Vizunah. SFR needs to acknowledge this, not to give excuses.

It is easy to be a bad loser. Try to be better than that just because you are better than that.

Have a look at the blue line spikes, then repeat what you said. 4am, 4:40am, 8am, 4:40am. Yep, organisation, for sure. Have those spikes regularly during prime and I’d agree with your comment.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/9/

[RG]

in Match-ups

Origin.7029

Well viz have stole all players from other french servers so they have enough players. Germans are stubborn and don’t wanna make one super server and BB is just about fights.

Wow, “stole” ? I don’t think a server can force guilds to team with, specially when in the past, both french servers hate each other

(edited by Origin.7029)

in Match-ups

Posted by: thiste.2845

thiste.2845

There’s been absolutely no agreement between Piken and Vizunah, we have attacked Picken a lot, and they have attacked us as well. However, it is pretty obvious to everyone that there is some focus on SFR from both servers (which seems pretty natural to me).

But you haven’t seen the end of it. You seem to think week 7 is when we’ll see the true face of SFR, but know that if Piken is anywhere within reach of 2nd place then, you’ll see even more focus from both servers. Simply because their interests intersect.

Imho, if you think you have to secure 1st place on week 7, week 5 is when you have to secure 2nd.

= Vizunah Square [FR] =
Aydan Richards – lvl 80 Guardian
Solange Wylvert – lvl 80 Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: chuuuuucky.8532

chuuuuucky.8532

I think it is a good thing that the german players don’t answer to stacked servers with an even more stacked server.
And as much as i hate SFR for their arrogance and as much as i wish elona and kodash would beat the crap out of you in our prime time i think that we won’t see double teaming next week when you have elona / kodash /sfr as matchup.
But that is just my opinion and guess, as i can’t tell how others think on kodash.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Check the top 10 list, or the gold league if you prefer. You comment its so bad, like that guy that forgot the stats about PS in VS map in EB map, but I have great news about this.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chicho Gosho.6507

Chicho Gosho.6507

Well this week is really bad for sfr. With 2 servers at equal strenght(viz,sfr) and a server that’s fighting for 2nd or 3rd place of the season(pik), a 2v1 was bound to happen. I hope next season piken will start believing in themself and do some real 1v1v1.

P.S. Whoever is saying this is not a 2v1 is clearly blind or doesn’t want to see the trught. At least there are more bags for us.

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

I’m just wondering Junkpile, do you have any respect for YOUR server?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

Well viz stole all players from other french servers so they have enough players.

Yep, and the last three randoms on Jade Sea score first against the two best german servers because they left tiny “Do Not Touch” signs on the doors of their keeps.

I hope our French friends will teach you another lesson

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theter.5219

Theter.5219

This thread made my day.

Less QQ, more pewpew SFR loser.

Also,

Have a look at the blue line spikes, then repeat what you said. 4am, 4:40am, 8am, 4:40am. Yep, organisation, for sure. Have those spikes regularly during prime and I’d agree with your comment.

VS isn’t more. You are fewer. This was the contrary a few weeks ago (and we had absolutly the same argument), you only have to blame your own lack of motivation.

in Match-ups

DarkieDuck.9521

Yes cleary its our lack of motivation, how come we didnt think of that before!

Also in the spirit of this topic: blob blob bloblobloblob blob!

Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

I don’t usually bother to comment in wvw topics, but this double teaming isn’t fully true, been playing in EB every day since the start. Main problem is that we can’t do anything to Vizunah alone, when we try to takes something theirs, they wipe us. Over and over again.
H3ll just last night we tried for hour or so, tried to give SFR a hint that they would do same from other side, just for a change. What SFR did?
Took our Anza and Mendons, we gave up and waited to Vizunah start to focus SFR again, while tooking anza and mendons back.
Then we watched you two fighting near klovan and attacked WC.
We simply can’t attack Vizunah for 2 reasons, we can’t manage alone and SFR punishes us every single time while we’re at it.
We simply do only thing you both offer to us, we help ourselves by using vizunah, while they use Piken to help themselves.

Peace.

My friend you lost it. Last night around 23:00 GMT PS flipped Durios, finally, some details of the battle to you. We took T3 QL, and moved to Durios, we spotted PS in the door and make a retreat (some 20 or 25 not in TS moved to you, and died, XRKUN did you survived?), we waited for VS zerg and fought them so they can’t reach Durios, and you made it, glorious?

We stayed in VS side taking siege from their keep down, and starting attacking Langor, that will give you the opportunity to move to Bravos, then the shout came “PS zerg at WC”, we run but it was too late, it was lost, no worries or “perfect” like my friend Kresh likes to say, move fast to Klovan, VS zerg there.

We know that you really bad in EB map, do whatever you like, we are having lots of fun. Last night we got the map flipped again, but when I go in, I don’t see any kind of rage, having fun it’s the real thing we try to achieve, at least that’s the watt the core players of the map want, the goal ofc it’s to win.
We need to do better next time.
Like I have said this kind of game only makes us stronger.

@Hebril
Please stop stalking our enemies. Leave XRKUN in peace. See I can spell your name.

@XRKUN

XRKUN→XKRUN——>

in Match-ups

Empyre.2531

This thread made my day.

Less QQ, more pewpew SFR loser.

Also,

VS isn’t more. You are fewer. This was the contrary a few weeks ago (and we had absolutly the same argument), you only have to blame your own lack of motivation.

a) It’s not “me” or “my server”, I don’t play on SFR
b) Of course Viz are more, everyone is more.
c) GW2 is a game of coverage and Viz has best atm. There’s no organisation needed if your maps are queued at 6 in the morning or when the enemy went to bed. Some weeks ago it was SFR who had the better coverage and won because of off-hours. Was like that since day 1.

[RG]