2013/52 - 2014/1: Vizu - Elona -Riverside

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Let’s share a thread for the last 4 days in the forum.

HF & GL to all 6

Btw. nice Prediction by MOS

Edit: As the others prefer their own thread I changed the title.

Attachments:

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

First matchup 2014 “Deso-Viz-Sfr” old times xD

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

Doesn’t look like at the reset anymore, but still it looks like Vizu is really lucky that Elona and Riverside prefer to fight for rank 4-5 instead for rank 1-3

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lizerunn.9072

Lizerunn.9072

Just got it !

I used to believe Riverside was the other name for Elona reach…
While it was actually the contrary according to the score.

Hope you got good times during this matchup, it’s pretty tough for us, you really know how to gather your forces well during the holidays.
Especially at night, when your manpower is hardly to outrun, quite incredible.

(edited by Lizerunn.9072)

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

So new year starts like old year ended. Let’s have fun again.

Most interesting question of the week: Will Vizu be without Medal for the first time in history this week, or are the Elonian/Riverside forces to weak (and/or to busy fighting each other again) outside holiday to achieve this?

Attachments:

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silverthorn.8576

Silverthorn.8576

Woot another week of full german map blob trololololol!
Fighting 2 servers of cowards who always back in their tower when they are not 60 vs 25 succeed to make this match up more boring than the 3 weeks of SFR/Piken/VZ.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

Fighting 2 servers of cowards who always back in their tower when they are not 60 vs 25 succeed to make this match up more boring than the 3 weeks of SFR/Piken/VZ.

Now i saw everything!!!

This post from a Vizunah Player?

Seriously^^

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

They spend to much time in the forum with SFR and Piken and captured their text block library

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efraen.9823

Efraen.9823

Now i saw everything!!!

This post from a Vizunah Player?

Seriously^^

If you base yourself on historical Vizu, I can see your point.

If you base yourself on what is happening these days in Vizu, well: if you are observant you will probably have noticed we have the inferiority debuff on about every map, home included.

Yet this does not prevent both of DE servers to blob/outnumber no matter the objective (even camps). Or whenever something does not work (like defending a camp), just send double the forces until you overwhelm the opposition.

Do you feel you are fighting balanced forces / winning most of your fights equal numbers against Vizu in these current match-ups?

Seriously^^

in Match-ups

Silverthorn.8576

My point was more: there is not any guild on elona or riverside? Because i can see none!
Always no brain full map blob from both servers, sometimes we found a group of our size the fight is won in 2 min and then you can see that group sticking the full map zerg…

I was not expecting that much from riverside when i have seen their gameplay during the league but Elona was much more challenging to fight before giving in to the full map zerg.

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

GD should be running alone on a borderland during prime-time under the week.
Some guilds left, some broke, some are in the process of reforming, some just have not the size/power to face the RS and/or Vizu zergs so they do public raids. And of course you should know (or at least remember) the problem on Vizu: On weekend and all time on EB, you are not able to form a guild-zerg if at least half of your guild hangs in the waiting-queues.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

There are no queues on Viz anymore except probably EB but i don’t go there much.

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

This is the funniest post i ever read in these Forums.
You are really complaining about something Viz did from the start of WvW to almost every Server and could still do if they really want?
Hilarious, still laughing my kitten off^^.

I suggest you to open your eyes there are plenty decent guilds on both Servers running alone, for sure more than Viz ever had . From which Guild you are? I am sure if you tell us your guild ,there will be more than enough opportunities to fight you on open field alone.

Greets Myrmi

btw……..i always thought SFR has the best forum trolls, but only one post from you was enough to prove its wrong;-)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efraen.9823

Efraen.9823

This is the funniest post i ever read in these Forums.
You are really complaining about something Viz did from the start of WvW to almost every Server and could still do if they really want?
Hilarious, still laughing my kitten off^^.

I suggest you to open your eyes there are plenty decent guilds on both Servers running alone, for sure more than Viz ever had . From which Guild you are? I am sure if you tell us your guild ,there will be more than enough opportunities to fight you on open field alone.

Greets Myrmi

btw……..i always thought SFR has the best forum trolls, but only one post from you was enough to prove its wrong;-)

Plenty of good guilds and groups, no question. Precisely why your insane blobs (when you are facing none) are just beyond us…

Other example of gameplay that makes this match-up oh so boring: I’m alone on Viz homemap on a treb hitting P2 Askalion “from under” this morning. 3 defenders show up. Do they jump to fight? No, arrow cart. Of course with 3 people, they have to run to get more supplies (I keep on hitting the door of course). They then proceed with destroying the treb (a good 2 minutes, I keep on hitting all the time) with the arrow cart.

That sums it up. The easiest possible way, preferably with 0 risk.

Just my viewpoint, not the universal truth.

Looking forward to more exciting servers to play.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

@Efraen

I respect fully Vizu almost perfect organisation and their PPT game for the win.

On the other Hand i can give you dozen examples of what you have written.
I have played at least 15 or more times against your Server, there is no other Server except Abaddon that builds so much siege at open Field fights.
You are the master of waypoint, we faced so often your whole blob with our Guildraid and you teleport more than often back home;-)
These are not only my experiences just ask people of other Servers.
So you should be careful with your accusations.
I never read such posts from Viz-Players before……..Troma has left, perhaps this is the reason.
Missing you Grand Cross Knights, you were at least a challenge.

Greets Myrmi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faunus.3647

Faunus.3647

It was a hard day on our homemap , RIP top main camp dolyaks
The score is really close for every one of us , enjoy the rest of this match up.

I never read such posts from Viz-Players before……..Troma has left, perhaps this is the reason.

It’s not the reason , but you’re right this post isn’t supposed to be.

Commander Vizunah Square
Eternalïa [OVER]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seuche.4809

Seuche.4809

You mean Garrison – your Garrison ?

Attachments:

Bloody Baal – Disturbed Squad [DISS]
Riverside
WvW Rank 3000+

in Match-ups

Lizerunn.9072

Is that screen supposed to show the world your highest skill with paint ?

Well, more seriously, I guess you meant there was a double attack on NE and NW gate of your garrison from both opponents. Such opportunistic situation is so usual… when one side spot a 25-men cross on the map. If the positions are well balanced, every side as no other opportunity whether to take initiative (risky) or join a fight already started.

We are not talking about some synchronized attack on three or four map from two sides against the third.

This said, it was clear and obvious that some of your commanders played a non-aggression pact last match-up. This was pretty obvious on EB where both of you were attacking/overwhelming Vizu positions and left the map nearly empty to blob on borderland as every green spot was wiped out there leaving both of your tiers untouched. Not to say the the two Germans servers might have had an agreement, as it was stated on one of your forums. Don’t know more about that.

But seeing what happened on the field, I found this matchup starting, where every side is fighting the two other almost equally, very much more challenging and exiting as scores has been so tight until now.

in Match-ups

Silverthorn.8576

We have seen clearly less full map blob the last 2 days, thank you for that!

in Match-ups

Lizerunn.9072

Seams it was n’t made to last long…. ;(
At night and in the morning (cant speak when I dont play), riverside cant do anything else except blobing. Funniest part is that it does not improve their income.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawson.3491

Dawson.3491

No, its now my Garrison!

in Match-ups

Posted by: jdkL.4520

jdkL.4520

I’m enjoying my time on EB. It’s always funny to trick n bait blobs

(edited by jdkL.4520)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

Hi there !
Yesterday we fought against a guild group [UV] from one of the german servers and you guys are very good and taught us a lesson twice. If one of you reads this, can you tell us how many you were ?

Well played, the [RAID].

The French Flair [FF]