Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

30/8: GH vs UW vs RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

Complaining about complaining about complaining. Stuff gets interesting

After the first ten’ish posts I started to make popcorn. If you want, I can pass some of them to you.

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

I must say that I missed it a bit, during matchups with FR/DE servers, which had pretty much dead forum threads :P

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

Hackers/glitchers, you forgot to add in those, they always appear in match threads ;p

I’ll accuse you of both of those later, maybe mid week

Why thanks ye kind sir, one shall look forward to that ;p

As for UW just sitting in towers/siege et al.
Erm, I`ve been making a nuisance of myself in both enemy borders & seen plenty of other UWers.

[hands over glasses]

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

in Match-ups

Posted by: noixed.8740

noixed.8740

Agrios.9071

Stop complaining about nightcapping, you have bigger numbers during the primetime. All your guilds are bigger then ours. Do we complain?
I am sorry that we cant bring 1 guild to the field that is big enough to match you…
Only Slay has the numbers but first they dont play that long together(as far as i know) and second they start playing later

yeah… I dont belive u saw the same matchup I did, but okey .. about the nightcap from UW, it is your strength and you cant deny it for saying other servers have more people in the prime-time at least not this matchup and bla bla bla .. About wut Aco said, probably say’s you guys just start to “blob” or playing later than we do which is sad cuz we loose LOOT BAGS ! xD . Now about the AC, probably is about the bay fight yesterday . . . yeah quite sad tbh and I did lost any fun or interest in this matchup when I saw that ..

About SLAY, well they are starting to grow true on that, but in my opinion I just see another RiOT atm, dont take it in the bad just my opinion and I do hope to be wrong since I do have a few friends there

well after writing this I just got tired, and sorry for the long .. ( wut she said, right right ? ) so I’m off to sleep again ..

Cheers

FURY pug
Gunnar’s Hold atm

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.1659

Gwalchgwn.1659

After the first ten’ish posts I started to make popcorn. If you want, I can pass some of them to you.

Me me me me!

Ring of Fire
GL – “The Afternoon’s Watch” [OATH]

in Match-ups

Paavotar.3971

Me me me me!

HERE YOU GO GOOD SIR!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flamey.1430

Flamey.1430

About SLAY, well they are starting to grow true on that, but in my opinion I just see another RiOT atm, dont take it in the bad just my opinion and I do hope to be wrong since I do have a few friends there

The connection in your opinion being… what exactly?

Missus Balls – Guardian
[SLAY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Botinhas.2018

Botinhas.2018

Agrios.9071

Stop complaining about nightcapping, you have bigger numbers during the primetime. All your guilds are bigger then ours. Do we complain?
I am sorry that we cant bring 1 guild to the field that is big enough to match you…
Only Slay has the numbers but first they dont play that long together(as far as i know) and second they start playing later

yeah… I dont belive u saw the same matchup I did, but okey .. about the nightcap from UW, it is your strength and you cant deny it for saying other servers have more people in the prime-time at least not this matchup and bla bla bla .. About wut Aco said, probably say’s you guys just start to “blob” or playing later than we do which is sad cuz we loose LOOT BAGS ! xD . Now about the AC, probably is about the bay fight yesterday . . . yeah quite sad tbh and I did lost any fun or interest in this matchup when I saw that ..

well after writing this I just got tired, and sorry for the long .. ( wut she said, right right ? ) so I’m off to sleep again ..

Cheers

First of all, you’re a fat ugly charr^^
And second, yes, we had to blob in bay, its really hard to have 15 slay + 10 dex aggainst 20+ FURY, RAGE, WBC + CHcv (i think that’s the tag, sorry if its wrong). And yes i know sometimes you were split, but everytime we started fighting 1 or 2 of those guilds, the others always showed up. So no,i’m not exactly sorry for that one blob inside bay, as u also had even numbers, maybe more with your pugs, and we had some fights, both on quarry and on the bridge in bay, and for the record, we didnt hide on the ac’s, we used them to keep you outside so we could repair the gate and push you out

I only want to apologize for that one big blob on vale camp vs fury, we had twice your numbers but you guys gave us a hard time, and with some more GH guys coming to join you, we had a nice, altough unbalanced fight
And yes, Slay just started playing alltogether on WvW on the last week reset, so we are 2 weeks old so to speak.

Had quite some fun yesterday, had some nice fights/loot, and lets keep on see eachother’s on the battlefield the rest of the week,

Peace & Respect

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

There is no need to apologize. You defend your upgraded keeps, build siege weapons and run supply – you play like anet wans this game to be played. You nightcap and get everybody into one karma train like you should do. You wipe, you bring more players, like common sense dictates.

You aren’t at fault, but i can’t wait for the next game to come out that features proper rvr where people have actual incentives to fight each other, besides the fun of it. I wish everybody best of luck and a lot of entertainment playing their castle building simulation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Botinhas.2018

Botinhas.2018

You didn’t understand what i meant, and you try to get sarcasm into play… how nice of you. Anyways, not gone get into a flame wars, enjoy the rest of the week

in Match-ups

Posted by: Veeber.3192

Veeber.3192

Thanks GH, didn’t realise that a upscaled warranted 20 of you chasing me to the edge of the map.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Thanks GH, didn’t realise that a upscaled warranted 20 of you chasing me to the edge of the map.

This is a unique feature of GH and we are proud of it!
We are a bunch of undisciplined soldiers that do anything for a kill.

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bratwa.6582

Bratwa.6582

Where can i sign in?! That sounds awesome!

[TaG][PunK][II]guildless

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

I know this kind of play. RoF commanders are keeping score of PuG players dead from falling damage of the cliff.

in Match-ups

pejot.4806

My official record is killing 17 that way. Did anyone beat me so far?

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agrios.9071

Agrios.9071

Haha, i remember one of our commanders checked the timer on camps and was running on autopilot thinking the way was safe. 5 people of the zerg survived that, dont know how many we were but i think like 20-25 in total.

Dreamland Of Cookies [mmmh]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Irina.1539

Irina.1539

I think the "I hope this is deep water *splat*" incident killed more than 17 :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

funny almost all on this thread who cry for blob run with 30/50 guild+pug ppl every night.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: L Step.8659

L Step.8659

I avoided that! Rest of TaG should’ve been using op jumping off cliff zoom hacks like me. Especially some self proclaimed brilliant mesmer!

Anyways, this is honestly the most fun matchup I’ve had in months. Many open field guild fights which I love (SLAY, FURY, TEO/WBC, DEX, XXX, some more I’m probably forgetting) even though we don’t always win are still fun. Especially loved that astralhome cluster kitten (SUCK IT CENSOR I BEAT YOU TO IT), sooooo many people and guild groups – was like 3 or 4 guilds I believe. Such a shame it ended up when some guild got in an ac. If I ever see TaG throw out siege in an open field fight I will seriously walk away from that fight, hopefully other guilds like to keep it clean as well :p

And to GuM: ONE OF THESE DAYS I WILL TAKE THOSE SUPPLY TRAPS AND SHOVE IT SO FAR UP HILLS THAT YOU ALL WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN.

Have fun peeps.

ReRolled [Re] GvG Hero/Wannabe

Best NA rallybot on EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Irina.1539

Irina.1539

I avoided that! Rest of TaG should’ve been using op jumping off cliff zoom hacks like me. Especially some self proclaimed brilliant mesmer!

The very brilliant mesmer did not die in that one :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: wingclip.6182

wingclip.6182

Balanced and ok matchup so far. Guilds like Slay and Tag delivering good fights to us.

About Siegewars:

So GuM claims Hills (ours) and makes it their home. Put loads of gold in it, takes care of fresh supplies and so on. I would siege that place up as well. It might not be any fun attacking it but thats the point. People leave for somewhere they dont have to do 4h of siegewars. Legit.

About Blobbing?

Ive seen Abbadon! There is no Blobbing in this matchup. Its all smallscale between campflipping grps. Trust me on that one.

Have a fun week.

Axe Effects <Teo>
Bonvy <Teo>

in Match-ups

Posted by: Billaboong.6821

Billaboong.6821

Hello, I had an amazin fight 1 vs 5 with some thieves inside Bay on 02.09, I want to congratulate with you and thank you guys for the fight. (I’m not full geared yet so I’ll come stronger :P )

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

Hello, I had an amazin fight 1 vs 5 with some thieves inside Bay on 02.09, I want to congratulate with you and thank you guys for the fight. (I’m not full geared yet so I’ll come stronger :P )

I see freebags there.. Earthshaker and gg

in Match-ups

Posted by: Catinka.5476

Catinka.5476

Had some good fights at EB this evening with our raid, but UW why you have to wipe us when we are gathering our omnomberries?! That blob was so unnecessary :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Was looking foward to fight GH thinking back on previous encounters. But its a bit of an dissapointment to see most GH guilds grow to it seems like +/- 25.

Still some good fights so far. Hopefully more to come!

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Was looking foward to fight GH thinking back on previous encounters. But its a bit of an dissapointment to see most GH guilds grow to it seems like +/- 25.

Still some good fights so far. Hopefully more to come!

Well, we could always sent 5 Thiefs :>

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

Actually quite a nice event tonight. Thanks to SLAY, TAG and the persistent rof commander for the fights tonight.

I haven’t seen XxX so far. Was looking forward to it, but whatever border we go to we never seem to find you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Had fun on GH this evening, see you again tomorrow.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cufufalating.8479

Cufufalating.8479

How strange, I seem to run into XxX wherever I go :P

But from what I have seen they dont have anywhere near the numbers that FURY has so.. it wouldnt be much of a fight anyway :/

Although I will say they pack a punch for how many they do have.

Cufufalating – Ranger / Part-Time Mesmer
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epikindinos.9476

Epikindinos.9476

Had alot of fun in GH borders aswell Rage great fights, couldnt put a dent in you…
We only had 1 warrior in our raid haha.
Great fights against NNF and HT aswell, hope you guys had as much fun as we did.

Commander Jack Da Black/Kindinos[GRTS]
Greek Titans
Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Actually quite a nice event tonight. Thanks to SLAY, TAG and the persistent rof commander for the fights tonight.

I haven’t seen XxX so far. Was looking forward to it, but whatever border we go to we never seem to find you.

We will build more siege in hills nextime. Too bad we left you over 1000 supplies there. Dunno how it happened. Maybe because there was nobody at our bl when Hills were first attacked, and then everybody starts porting in and just joining the fight. We hoped to save hills, and finally pushed first wave outside inner walls. But then second wave , I think it was Fury, came and took hills from us.

And no, this is not balanced fight, but is still fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maltra.7890

Maltra.7890

But from what I have seen they dont have anywhere near the numbers that FURY has so.. it wouldnt be much of a fight anyway :/

Numbers… Do they care?

Maltra XxX

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cufufalating.8479

Cufufalating.8479

Numbers… Do they care?

Not sure what you are asking, but nothing I was said was meant as an insult to you :P I am actually quite impressed by XxX.

All I was saying is that FURY have been looking forward to fighting you, but since they often run with 20+ people (and they are one of the better guilds on GH regardless of numbers), and -as far as I have seen- XxX usually has 10-15, I dont think you’d be able to give them the good fight they are hoping for.

But maybe I am wrong.. I didnt mean anything by it^^

Cufufalating – Ranger / Part-Time Mesmer
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Numbers… Do they care?

Not sure what you are asking, but nothing I was said was meant as an insult to you :P I am actually quite impressed by XxX.

All I was saying is that FURY have been looking forward to fighting you, but since they often run with 20+ people (and they are one of the better guilds on GH regardless of numbers), and -as far as I have seen- XxX usually has 10-15, I dont think you’d be able to give them the good fight they are hoping for.

But maybe I am wrong.. I didnt mean anything by it^^

No offence to you, you said nothing wrong

Thank you for your kind words.

VoTF

(edited by jaimy.4108)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dzent.2750

Dzent.2750

We will build more siege in hills nextime. Too bad we left you over 1000 supplies there. Dunno how it happened. Maybe because there was nobody at our bl when Hills were first attacked, and then everybody starts porting in and just joining the fight. We hoped to save hills, and finally pushed first wave outside inner walls. But then second wave , I think it was Fury, came and took hills from us.
And no, this is not balanced fight, but is still fun.

Come to our hills, us GuMmies will show you how to siege up hills the right way. Ok we may have a few to many trebs but we get abit bored now that TaG is to scared to attack us and watching cows go flying all over the place is so much fun.

Dee, charr mesmer at heart
Member of [GuM]
Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

pejot.4806

We are not scared, we prefer to have fun…

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Dzent.2750

yeah yeah, go lay an egg
your spoiling our fun.

ok abit hursh but hey, anyway wvw tonight is going to be boring dam PVE content, you might have a shot at taking hills, just a shot.

Member of [GuM]
Aurora Glade

(edited by Dzent.2750)

in Match-ups

Paavotar.3971

Goes and makes another bucket full of popcorn

This gonna be interesting

in Match-ups

pejot.4806

you might have a shot at taking hills, just a shot.

Point is, attacking fully upgraded, supplied and sieged up hills would not be just a shot. And I do not want to spend entire evening on siegewars. The idea of massive golem rush was also never appealing to me, I really rarely use them.

your spoiling our fun

*you’re

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Donye.8671

Donye.8671

On behalf of [MM] Midnight Mayhem, I’d like to thank [SLAY] [APE] [XXX] and the various pugs and other tags of UW for some great fights last night on EB. It really was a challenge to fight you guys and a pleasure to see so many turning up keep up the good fights.

Looking forward to the rest of the week too!

Pink Charr Rar! Proud MM GH Ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

I was too looking forward seeing XxX again, is months ago when we faced you on AG vs Gandara. Shame the only time we saw you you turned around and dissapeared in a cloud of smoke, only to never turn back around.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Los Re.4607

Los Re.4607

It’s funny, the guys that tried to convince us that they have fun defending keeps now whining because they don’t have fun standing in an empty keep. The brain of some people works in strange ways. “Hey guys i see you fighting out there, can i play with you please?”

As for XxX or xXx i have seen some videos of you running in circles but never fought you. Are you famous? Did you take a camp or something and now people know you? “Omg look they are outside the walls!” Btw have you met our afros?

As for RoF ty for the fights last night, it was extremely fun.

PS: All the above is my personal opinion and i’m not representing my guild’s opinion. UW and AG are the BEST servers EVER!

(edited by Los Re.4607)

in Match-ups

Dzent.2750

Point is, attacking fully upgraded, supplied and sieged up hills would not be just a shot. And I do not want to spend entire evening on siegewars. The idea of massive golem rush was also never appealing to me, I really rarely use them.

Wait a min why are you always complaining about our supplies and siege, are you calling hills FAT, you are arnt you, i knew it. dont think we havnt seen you eyeing up our bay and garrsion. phew, i will let you in a secret, bay is abit of a kitten and will let anyone in it’s doors, watch out if you go there you might catch something. Garrsion well is into some kinky stuff, mainly something to do with watersports. So if you want a classy keep on our border then it has to be Hill.
Thanks for not doing a FURY and golem rushing us, i like your style.

Member of [GuM]
Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

If you want a fight I am not sure if we can currently provide that since we are only 12 to 13.
But I am sure we will meet more often in the future.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

in Match-ups

Paavotar.3971

It’s funny, the guys that tried to convince us that they have fun defending keeps now whining because they don’t have fun standing in an empty keep. The brain of some people works in strange ways. “Hey guys i see you fighting out there, can i play with you please?”

As for XxX or xXx i have seen some videos of you running in circles but never fought you. Are you famous? Did you take a camp or something and now people know you? “Omg look they are outside the walls!” Btw have you met our afros?

As for RoF ty for the fights last night, it was extremely fun.

PS: All the above is my personal opinion and i’m not representing my guild’s opinion. UW and AG are the BEST servers EVER!

Hehe, I think it was more of a sarcastic spot :P

Also, it’s not empty keep, we are inside it. The near proximity of the keep itself is what is empty.

Also, now that the winter is coming again and the evenings are getting colder and colder its good to be inside a warm and well protected keep. You can come to the outside of the keep and we can drop down a box o’ fun or something and we can all have fun together \o/ \o/ \o/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Veeber.3192

Veeber.3192

Had some good fights at EB this evening with our raid, but UW why you have to wipe us when we are gathering our omnomberries?! That blob was so unnecessary :P

HEY! They are our omnomberries not yours, you had no right to go stealing them.

“Gh Steals Our Omnomberries [MEAN]”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Donye.8671

Donye.8671

“PvE” Guild (Injoke :P sorry) but a new spin on farming at least

Pink Charr Rar! Proud MM GH Ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vazir.5867

Vazir.5867

This match-up gets two Brimhorn thumbs up for the nice small/roamer fights. Haven’t been on UW border that much due to the lag.

Gunnar’s Hold · Draugur [Drgr] Brimhorn and yes I have a pink quaggan backpack

in Match-ups

Posted by: ClanSilmarillion.4091

ClanSilmarillion.4091

YO GUM Y U BUFF HILLZ NO FAIR NO FUN U PHAIIILLL !!!

Wow writing this made even me feel nice and happy, now I know why we get this so often…

@UW (guess not for long)