6/14 Blackgate/ Jade Quarry/ Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

OMG, yes folks, i’m starting to lose count … where were we … Attempt #8 by JQ on the fields outside of Klovan … JQ held the high ground even … say it isn’t so … yes i’m afraid so … wipe #8 folks by the depressing and spineless JQ …

Anyone starting to see a pattern here …

OMG, you’re starting to lose count at 8?!

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zagan.5287

Zagan.5287

wtf is going on, why is JQ helping SoR in JQ BL?

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Just saw a SOR Zerg run right past a JQ Zerg. No battle.

Objective priorities > All. You have no idea where they were headed as fighting/chasing a random target(s) on the way can lead to crucial seconds lost to whatever key objective they were headed.

Couple weeks ago a huge BG zerg ran past my solo thief on EB map (all my escape abilities on cooldown). Thought I was a goner for sure, haha. Not a single red (not even a range class) in that mass targetted me which shows that group had much higher priorities elsewhere.

There is a difference between running past 1 person and running past an entire zerg.

heh. Zerg 1 is needed to help reinforce random keep that is about to go down so they rushing there Zerg 2 wants to battle on the field and have stopped to see if Zerg 1 turns around…

Which of the above scenario will get their server PPT? Particularly on reset night when most all sides are fighting for points?

It’s the same reason T1 rarely has Guild vs Guild match requests on Reset….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

Because TW is on JQbl on JQ’s side? (just a guess)

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

in Match-ups

Posted by: OnyxGryphon.6037

OnyxGryphon.6037

News update … i am sure by now you folks are getting tired of the same old news stories … but yes dear public, #10 … and the outcome you ask … no different than the past 9 …

So we here at the blackgate media group are starting a new poll …

Where will JQ map zerg hit next …

1. Klovan/Golanta or
2. Golanta/Klovan

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nightcrawler.3219

Nightcrawler.3219

Because TW is on JQbl on JQ’s side? (just a guess)

Guess they don’t want the 2v1 fights after all…

Nytcrawler

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mikosan.2187

Mikosan.2187

Probably the chest thumping that is already happening in the post lol. I read this after work and I already want to go in and only attack BG… get your forum warriors in line your poking two T1 servers at the same time nonetheless….unless BG backs it up by the end of the week:)

BTW I hope this first page of posts turns into a QQ session of why a specific server comes in last….Can’t wait for the excuses and whining so I get a chuckle at the end of this week’s match up.

Let the complaining begin…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

Just sad I can’t be on blue BL and try to collect the bounty on Indo =P

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paxi.1386

Paxi.1386

JQ has yet to attack SoR in EB, 2 and half hours after reset and they haven’t even poked SoR.

Maestro W – 80 Warrior
Maestro – 80 Mesmer
Dragonriders [DR]

in Match-ups

OnyxGryphon.6037

JQ has yet to attack SoR in EB, 2 and half hours after reset and they haven’t even poked SoR.

on the contrary, after 2 1/2 hours they did take the ogres … finally … yay jq !! you found an objective you can take without help great job !!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

JQ BL is just hilarious right now.

“totally not a 2v1”

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Awww, sounds like BG needs more guilds to bolster their numbers, eh?

You should start a recruitment thread ……

in Match-ups

Shaojack.3871

Argh got dc’d!!!
Let me back in the game coach!

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

OnyxGryphon.6037

Awww, sounds like BG needs more guilds to bolster their numbers, eh?

You should start a recruitment thread ……

Just the video of jq’s 10 consecutive wipes in a row at golanta and klovan is enough, that’s not counting the sor attempts … thanks though, we here at blackgate media group have the video coverage all handled mate, but thanks for the advice

in Match-ups

Shaojack.3871

“totally not a 2v1”

Never happens…

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: zepp.4109

zepp.4109

1) Transfer to JQ
2) Start 2×1 against BG to help your own server (SoR).

GJ TW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

all the forum qq aside tho is red guard on jq now or ??? cause it would be cool all 3 server would have eu coverage

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

“totally not a 2v1”

No its def. a double team, thanks for sending the bags in for JQ/SoR!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dementia.9543

Dementia.9543

Isn’t that the bl Indo is in? hehe collecting that bounty.

Onskii – 80 Asura Necromancer
Chillynipps – 80 Human Elementalist
[TSYM] – SOR
(Undefeated)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

If they could wait until the 2nd of july I’d be happy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

why the 2nd of july ???

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Dementia.9543

Sor has figured out how to beat the que system and get 200 man zergs in a single bl now. BG is kittened.

[TSYM] – SOR
(Undefeated)

in Match-ups

Shaojack.3871

Sor has figured out how to beat the que system and get 200 man zergs in a single bl now. BG is kittened.

SSSssshhhhhh!!!!
Loose lips sink zergs!!

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gooj.8561

Gooj.8561

Literally half of this thread is Onyx

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

1) Transfer to JQ
2) Start 2×1 against BG to help your own server (SoR).

GJ TW!

We not just stopping here. SOR is planning to xfer every week to whatever servers get matched up with BG just so we can double team them and read the myriad of conspiracy BG QQ tears soon after!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nightcrawler.3219

Nightcrawler.3219

People know how to do it too, just transfer to the 3rd server :P

Nytcrawler

in Match-ups

Shaojack.3871

Literally half of this thread is Onyx

He is the self appointed unofficial T1 Commentator =D

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killer.4709

Killer.4709

You know there is a lot of fighting between our servers and a lot of 2v1 QQ talk in the past present and sure to be in the future. There has also been a lot of calling out other guilds and specific players for things that are and aren’t true. One guild that has been at the center of this many times is TW because they are a great guild and aren’t afraid to tell everyone that. Now blackgate and TW have a long history but most of the population actually does admit that TW is a great guild and has respect for them. But after the events of today… frankly I just expected better from you guys, I thought you had more honor.

I understand that you wanted to keep fighting BG so you went to JQ that’s fine. But the fact that your still on JQ, in wvw, blatantly working with SOR is just sad… I thought you guys had more honor than this…

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: loquacious.2915

loquacious.2915

Probably the chest thumping that is already happening in the post lol. I read this after work and I already want to go in and only attack BG… get your forum warriors in line your poking two T1 servers at the same time nonetheless….unless BG backs it up by the end of the week:)

BTW I hope this first page of posts turns into a QQ session of why a specific server comes in last….Can’t wait for the excuses and whining so I get a chuckle at the end of this week’s match up.

Let the complaining begin…

No excuses. It’s already a given. If SOR is there, they win. IF SOR and JQ are fighting BG, BG will come in last. If JQ fights BG with a T2 server, JQ gets stomped. Predetermined outcomes….

in Match-ups

Posted by: TacoJoe.6083

TacoJoe.6083

SSSssshhhhhh!!!!
Loose lips sink zergs!!

I cant wait to face the SOR side of the match up without the JQ side of SOR. It was really interesting to see the strategies of SOR’s JQ when they were alone in a 3 way fight. I would like the opportunity to see what SOR does without their JQ.

Thanks to the random match up, this will likely happen.

Keep us on our toes SOR and SORJQ.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

You know there is a lot of fighting between our servers and a lot of 2v1 QQ talk in the past present and sure to be in the future. There has also been a lot of calling out other guilds and specific players for things that are and aren’t true. One guild that has been at the center of this many times is TW because they are a great guild and aren’t afraid to tell everyone that. Now blackgate and TW have a long history but most of the population actually does admit that TW is a great guild and has respect for them. But after the events of today… frankly I just expected better from you guys, I thought you had more honor.

I understand that you wanted to keep fighting BG so you went to JQ that’s fine. But the fact that your still on JQ, in wvw, blatantly working with SOR is just sad… I thought you guys had more honor than this…

They have been wiping SoR just as much as they are wiping BG, I think your paranoia is just getting to you. They really are an indiscriminate army just killing everything in their path.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

RISE had fun in EB, kinda…

[TYVM] for loot bags and [SG]

WC and Klovan back to back 2v1. RISE: “No problem”

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xinthai.6175

Xinthai.6175

JQBL is disgusting. Seriously…I fail to see how it’s fun for anybody.

Captain Giggles – 80 Necromancer
Aurelia Celeste – 80 Mesmer

in Match-ups

Dementia.9543

They are unable to transfer over till sunday because of the 1 week lockout on server transfers. Btw there is also a 100g bounty on Indo that anyone in jqbl can claim.

[TSYM] – SOR
(Undefeated)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

You guys do realize that JQ is hitting SoR in JQ bl right? I mean SoR has a freaking 100g bounty on Indo (TW).

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lydell.8713

Lydell.8713

^Tagged along with Rise for a few hours, was fun to mow through mindless zergs with your frontline, Jarvan. Except I need to see a doctor about that finger that hurts from looting hundreds of bags. So no thanks for that JQ and SoR, I might never recover full index finger mobility :’(

-Blackgate-

in Match-ups

Dementia.9543

RISE had fun in EB, kinda…

[TYVM] for loot bags and [SG]

WC and Klovan back to back 2v1. RISE: “No problem”

GJ, was like you knew what we were going to do before we did.

[TSYM] – SOR
(Undefeated)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

thanks for the fights in EB JQ… TSYM wish we could have fought you more but you guys just ran every single time

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paxi.1386

Paxi.1386

SoR and JQ can say all they want about being superior to Blackgate, I ain’t even mad, we saw what happens to JQ when SoR isn’t with them (or did you JQ guys forget about last week so quickly?)

Maestro W – 80 Warrior
Maestro – 80 Mesmer
Dragonriders [DR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killer.4709

Killer.4709

They have been wiping SoR just as much as they are wiping BG, I think your paranoia is just getting to you. They really are an indiscriminate army just killing everything in their path.

I’m going to assume the paranoia comment was not an insult to my intelligence and continue keeping this civil so here are my counter points.

1. In the previous matchup we had the win so TW being there did not matter and was therefore acceptable. But now it greatly affects it, they are an SOR guild we all know that and they would never leave permanently so they should not be in wvw until they go back

2. As a commander I can tell you that there are many minor strategies that keep an opponent down while not directly showing the intent to 2v1. For example killing both BG and SOR while on the BG side of the map. While still killing both sides your effectively pressuring 1 side more than the other.

3. SOR has said they are trying to kill indo, meaning where ever he is they are going. Indo is a smart leader and knows they are coming for him. So he can hold BG objectives while SOR tries to kill him (knowing they will kill BG as well) and BG tries to get their objectives back thus causing an effective 2v1 without actually directly doing a 2v1

My point is even assuming they are not in direct communication indo knows SOR’s intent meaning he can play of that and cause a 2v1.

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Shaojack.3871

^Tagged along with Rise for a few hours, was fun to mow through mindless zergs with your frontline, Jarvan. Except I need to see a doctor about that finger that hurts from looting hundreds of bags. So no thanks for that JQ and SoR, I might never recover full index finger mobility :’(

Fingerbagitis is no laughing matter!

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Dementia.9543

[TSYM] – SOR
(Undefeated)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

To all the BG gloating about last week. Tell us one time you guys made us tick under 200 when we were actually playing besides Thursday night NA. Think about this you guys had us beat during Oceanic/EU no doubt and props but you guys got a lot of you points during NA and SEA off DB… So before you start gloating please realize you never straight dominated us when we were actually on and playing. Thanks keep it classy

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

SoR and JQ can say all they want about being superior to Blackgate, I ain’t even mad, we saw what happens to JQ when SoR isn’t with them (or did you JQ guys forget about last week so quickly?)

Did you just transfer to BG and miss the drama of T1 last month?

The hardcore WVW guilds on JQ didn’t care much about BG last week. They were focused on demoralizing DB and their self anointed ex JQ “Pro Commanders” alongside their transfers. In summary they accomplished their goals…..

in Match-ups

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

The hardcore WVW guilds on JQ didn’t care much about BG last week. They were focused on demoralizing DB and their self anointed ex JQ “Pro Commanders” alongside their transfers. In summary they accomplished their goals…..

that excuse rocks, I would stick with that one.

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

in Match-ups

Shaojack.3871

So glad to be back here though.
You guys can ALL sign my yearbook.

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zagan.5287

Zagan.5287

noob BG +90 PPT

Attachments:

(edited by Zagan.5287)

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

that excuse rocks, I would stick with that one.

Definitely not as good as the early excuses you gals on Bg are putting up thus far…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

Ouch, how’s that keep doing on EB? Good thing [RISE] was so solid there tonight. You guys can complain up a storm all you want, but there’s a good reason why you get 2v1’d a lot.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrLT.6028

MrLT.6028

To all the BG gloating about last week. Tell us one time you guys made us tick under 200 when we were actually playing besides Thursday night NA. Think about this you guys had us beat during Oceanic/EU no doubt and props but you guys got a lot of you points during NA and SEA off DB… So before you start gloating please realize you never straight dominated us when we were actually on and playing. Thanks keep it classy

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/33/77

Well where to start, I don’t really want to list all the times JQ ticked under 200 because, it would take forever.

Conclusion, dominated

Caritas Æternum [BT]
80 Human Ele
#magswag