6/21 DR/FC/GoM

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skinnie.4825

Skinnie.4825

Nice fight at Hills. Was wondering when you guys were gonna get it back. Was that 16 golems?

Kamls `BG

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Now that I finally got an editing program to run without crashing on this computer, I can start posting videos again. Clips are from last week.

http://youtu.be/2Ag3VwuWPS4

Or, if you don’t like videos, here’s a gif that explains how I play thief.

Attachments:

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

Now that I finally got an editing program to run without crashing on this computer, I can start posting videos again. Clips are from last week.

Yay, someone from [RH] can record now! I had just decided not to spend the money on upgrading my PC to record, but this may have just inspired me to do it anyway haha

Awesome vid, and love the music!

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Good fights at quentin lake, and thank you DR for not letting GoM cap it even after several wipes and like an hour of trebbing the wall

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

Hurray for real music

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

Hello! I am here to announce that Fight Club will be occurring on Thursday afternoon and everyone is welcome! Rules and information will be posted earlier on the day of the event! Come one come all!

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drastic.8920

Drastic.8920

Had a lot of fun so far in this match-up. Keep up the good fights everyone and see you all in the battlefield.

FC: Remnant Militant [SNKY]

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhavas.1265

Rhavas.1265

Been having great fun this match up so far, keep it up!

Rhevas Stormfist — RegA

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: doublebb.6574

doublebb.6574

Taquito….you make me want to use all the money I’ve been saving up for a blue dorito chip to become a no-stealth p/p thief. The genocide I just witnessed…..was just a thing of beauty Y_Y. ALSO thanks RH for HORRIBLY murdering that relentless as hell DR thief yesterday who kept chasing me even after all her friends had stopped xD I love you all so much.

| Kyroen~Sylv Thief | Resliana Oryk~Norn Warr |
| Im Dying Im Dying~Sylv Mesmer (in progress)| Oh Wait Im Fine Nvm~Norn Necro (in progress) |
Gate of Madness~Proud Officer of [ASH]

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alethia.3870

Alethia.3870

I’ve been enjoying this match-up immensely. That hour long siege by Ferg onto Greenlake Tower earlier this evening was intense. Two walls down and a mass horde of Ferg pouring in every few minutes was absolutely INSANE! Thank Grenth for superior ballistas and good siege placement. Great fight on both sides Looking forward to more of that in the future.

I thought we were terrible honestly, none of our decent commanders was on for that fight, we started out well, defended our trebs from 3 attacks well, but when it came time to actually take the tower, our noob commander just wanted to rush in there. Oh there were a couple of attempted portal bombs, but with no setup whatsoever. I was busy picking up loot bags at one point and some random mes portal bombed right where I hit F picking up a loot bag. Next thing I know I am in the lords room with 5, yes 5 other people getting obliterated.

I and a lot of other people got impatient with that poor commander and melted away until you all left.

True. I was wondering why your zerg was just rushing up the stairs when we had two superior ballistas and a superior arrow cart up in the lord’s room. The person on the treb did a good job eliminating the initial siege but there was no pressure on your commander’s part on the supply camp allowing us to move back and forth and build. There were some good skirmishes here and there but, yeah, you’re right… your commander was pretty terrible. Hoping he/she can learn from the initial mistakes.

I remember seeing your mesmers trying to portal bomb which was a good idea, but I believe we were able to spike them pretty quickly before they could pop one off. Maybe if you guys sent more than one mesmer in at a time it could have worked but we were calling out in map chat to prevent mesmers from getting in.

Commander Aléthia 80 Necromancer
Solum Contego [SoCo] & Ragtag [RGTG]
Devona’s Rest

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

To the FC Guardian that wanted to duel me outside SM, I’m the GoM D/D Elementalist, why did you quit the duel because I out maneuvered you? You just want me to stand there and just take hits? lol I was taking my time till you lost all your boons don’t QQ because I didn’t stand there like a punching bag, its WvW im gonna use all the terrain I want because I can and I will. Don’t hate on my sustain.

kitten overpowered build ele gets mad when enemy runs.
-GoM Engineer
PS: talk like this makes us look bad. wanna go full kitten, go join borlis pass or something.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

just poking my nose in here to say… glad to see Ferg seems to be doing well in this match. looks like all 3 teams having fun so far.

yeah we tend to do better when we arent taking 100% focus of the winning team because ET almost never shows up

Unfortunately WE know what you mean here at NSP

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

El Taquito, I saw you stealth at 1:15! I want my money back!

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

just poking my nose in here to say… glad to see Ferg seems to be doing well in this match. looks like all 3 teams having fun so far.

yeah we tend to do better when we arent taking 100% focus of the winning team because ET almost never shows up

I get the sense that the mixed up matches have sort of been a breath of fresh air for a lot of the servers in the low tiers (no idea what goes on in tiers I’m not in, haha). It’s good to see Ferguson’s Crossing doing so well in this match up. It is kinda neat to find out that Ferguson’s Crossing and Eredon Terrace have better match ups when they’re not together. I don’t think we’d ever have seen that under the old system. Also at least on my server the tone at reset is more excited.

It’s why I’m kind of a fan of the new system, even though it isn’t very kind to our ranking and rating this week, haha. For example, it’s looking like Northern Shiverpeaks will have a higher rank than Gate of Madness after this week.

Gate of Madness

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

El Taquito, I saw you stealth at 1:15! I want my money back!

There’s no way to drop what I steal without using it.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

even 10 GoM will be awarded the title of ZERG. (Sometimes will be called “buncha thieves” for [RH]/[RISE]/[ASH]/[Worm] guild group tho, with all due respect.)

I’m intrigued. Why do you guys refer to us as a “buncha thieves”? Is it because we stealth a lot? Or because we cap things quickly or something?

You peeps stole slippers, tea bags, towels and toilet papers from Devona’s Rest Luxury Resort!

You (<-plural, usually more than 2, mostly 3 or even 3+ :x ) catfight on the bed stained the mattresses and everywhere! — We have to use UV lights and borrow investigation kits from Fergs to clean up all the mess!

It must be cold up there in the 1st place (or up north, this week, and several weeks ago), so you kind people frequently visit and stay in our southern land, either SW or SE, if not recently, then the week(s) before when we met each other. I once jokingly replied to one of our commanders that we had outsourced our late-night homeland security to GoM, our best broderland defense contractor.

Not trying to call you out or anything weird like that, I’m genuinely just curious where the nickname came from.

Okay, now, seriously, it was meant to be an insult, an insult with all due respect. q:

I’m maybe the only one who called [ASH]/[RH]/[RISE]/[Worm] guild group “buncha thieves” in our map chat. My intention is to caution our own.

Weeks ago, I frequently met 3 of your people from [ASH] and [Worm], all thieves. As a non-bunker ranger, the odds may not be ever in my favour, even if I’m lucky to have some acquaintance(s) patrolling and wandering with me. I also met you folks at Hills treb site a lot when I practiced meditation and mindless worry-free-all-the-way-full-power trebbing there — always build 1 or 2 or 3 superior/regular ACs keeping the treb safe from GoM during late night hours, 22:00 onwards, NA Pacific Time.

TL, DR. Long story short.

A. Thief or thieves are annoying.
B. GoM are annoying.
-> GoM are buncha annoyingly annoying and annoying bad/good thieves!!

(Hardly remember my PHIL001 course……)

PS. Apologize for no GIFs or funny clips or nice songs, still working on it.
However, I would like to express my appreciation to Fregs folks earlier this morning!

m(_ _)m

Attachments:

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

(edited by playard.6035)

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I get the sense that the mixed up matches have sort of been a breath of fresh air for a lot of the servers in the low tiers (no idea what goes on in tiers I’m not in, haha). It’s good to see Ferguson’s Crossing doing so well in this match up. It is kinda neat to find out that Ferguson’s Crossing and Eredon Terrace have better match ups when they’re not together. I don’t think we’d ever have seen that under the old system. Also at least on my server the tone at reset is more excited.

It’s why I’m kind of a fan of the new system, even though it isn’t very kind to our ranking and rating this week, haha. For example, it’s looking like Northern Shiverpeaks will have a higher rank than Gate of Madness after this week.

Agreed. I’m really excited to see FC so fired up and doing well in this match. I haven’t had too many fights with them so far since we’ve been spending most of our time in DR’s bl, but I keep running into Jesse everywhere I go. Always good fights with that guy… just a bit much whenever I have to fight him AND the [EDGE] perma-stealth thief at the same time ._.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

[EDGE] perma-stealth thief at the same time ._.

Just watch the Kasmeer mini, hahaha.

Gate of Madness

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

not talking about the mini at all, nope, keep using it.

shut up styx >.>

Some of us paly GOD mode roaming as power necros and need all the help we can get >.>

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Agreed. I’m really excited to see FC so fired up and doing well in this match. I haven’t had too many fights with them so far since we’ve been spending most of our time in DR’s bl, but I keep running into Jesse everywhere I go. Always good fights with that guy… just a bit much whenever I have to fight him AND the [EDGE] perma-stealth thief at the same time ._.

I am a huge fan of the new system! Had the most fun in WvW over the last 3 weeks.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: FooDang.2498

FooDang.2498

To the FC Guardian that wanted to duel me outside SM, I’m the GoM D/D Elementalist, why did you quit the duel because I out maneuvered you? You just want me to stand there and just take hits? lol I was taking my time till you lost all your boons don’t QQ because I didn’t stand there like a punching bag, its WvW im gonna use all the terrain I want because I can and I will. Don’t hate on my sustain.

-GoM Engineer
PS: talk like this makes us look bad. wanna go full kitten, go join borlis pass or something.

No you misunderstand, we were in a group and he stopped dueling and said he didn’t want to duel anymore if I was going keep playing the way I was. He left group before I could get a word. I just wanted him to understand im not going toe to toe with a heavy when i’m a light armor class.

Your QQ response makes me laugh BTW.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: doublebb.6574

doublebb.6574

even 10 GoM will be awarded the title of ZERG. (Sometimes will be called “buncha thieves” for [RH]/[RISE]/[ASH]/[Worm] guild group tho, with all due respect.)

I’m intrigued. Why do you guys refer to us as a “buncha thieves”? Is it because we stealth a lot? Or because we cap things quickly or something?

Okay, now, seriously, it was meant to be an insult, an insult with all due respect. q:

I’m maybe the only one who called [ASH]/[RH]/[RISE]/[Worm] guild group “buncha thieves” in our map chat. My intention is to caution our own.

Weeks ago, I frequently met 3 of your people from [ASH] and [Worm], all thieves. As a non-bunker ranger, the odds may not be ever in my favour, even if I’m lucky to have some acquaintance(s) patrolling and wandering with me. I also met you folks at Hills treb site a lot when I practiced meditation and mindless worry-free-all-the-way-full-power trebbing there — always build 1 or 2 or 3 superior/regular ACs keeping the treb safe from GoM during late night hours, 22:00 onwards, NA Pacific Time.

TL, DR. Long story short.

A. Thief or thieves are annoying.
B. GoM are annoying.
-> GoM are buncha annoyingly annoying and annoying bad/good thieves!!

(Hardly remember my PHIL001 course……)

PS. Apologize for no GIFs or funny clips or nice songs, still working on it.
However, I would like to express my appreciation to Fregs folks earlier this morning!

m(_ _)m

GASP IS MY PROWESS AT BEING GENERALLY ANNOYING AND AMAZING AT PLAYING THIEF FINALLY BEING RECOGNIZED ON THE FORUMS? Something I can finally cross off the bucket list, eh?

| Kyroen~Sylv Thief | Resliana Oryk~Norn Warr |
| Im Dying Im Dying~Sylv Mesmer (in progress)| Oh Wait Im Fine Nvm~Norn Necro (in progress) |
Gate of Madness~Proud Officer of [ASH]

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

-GoM Engineer

No you misunderstand, we were in a group and he stopped dueling and said he didn’t want to duel anymore if I was going keep playing the way I was. He left group before I could get a word. I just wanted him to understand im not going toe to toe with a heavy when i’m a light armor class.

‘your qq response makes me laugh btw’
you’re talking to another gom person. any ele who doesn’t admit d/d bunker is incredibly strong is misguided.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: x FERGUSON.3046

x FERGUSON.3046

Shout out to [DDLG] for the great GvG! Happy to say [Deth] took the 5-4 win. Looking forward to fighting you again.

[NS] Aldix
Retired

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Had a really fun and challenging GVG with Dethclock tonight. You’re definitely one of the toughest groups we’ve come up against.
Looking forward to another GVG before the weeks over, after all we need a tie breaker round. ;D

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Just kill Aldix for me. He thinks much to highly of himself.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

A little video of us messing with some DR:

Portals are fun~

http://youtu.be/rcmZDxaTMhg

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Portals are fun~

I felt like it needed some Necro friendly music.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: FooDang.2498

FooDang.2498

-GoM Engineer

‘your qq response makes me laugh btw’
you’re talking to another gom person. any ele who doesn’t admit d/d bunker is incredibly strong is misguided.

seems like your trying to put words in my mouth, I never said Ele wasn’t strong, I think D/D ele is extremely strong…in the right situations… you seem to imply they are OP…which they are not…I don’t understand what your trying to do in these responses…its like your taking everything I said and threw it out the window and made up your own dialog of what you think I was posting about

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

Portals are fun~

You are that ele! :O!!!! No more scepter I noticed x)
Nice vid haha, no idea how you guys managed to get that many people….

p.s. Sororita and your necro friend, when I see you on the battle field, you are mine <3

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

It was pretty fun defending DR garrison earlier tonight >:D

Attachments:

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

p.s. Sororita and your necro friend, when I see you on the battle field, you are mine <3

but…but…why =(

were an endangered species, like condition guardians.

btw: what server and guild you in ? >.>

Attachments:

(edited by Sororita.3465)

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

but…but…why =(

I’m pretty sure they’re a warrior from the guild [oHai] on DR. I believe I fought them next to Jerrifer’s a couple days ago

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Quick shout-out to the guild-less DR bronze assaulter warrior (greatsword/longbow). For a series of constant stalemates, that was hella fun.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Quick shout-out to the guild-less DR bronze assaulter warrior (greatsword/longbow). For a series of constant stalemates, that was hella fun.

i didnt send you rares and exotics for “stalemates”

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Great time roaming in FC’s Borderlands with some of the guildies and with our surprise guest Taquito Had great fights against FC’s BS guild and DR’s WoS and lone Rega. Mainly testing new armor set but I’m squishier than I want to be… Gotta farm more fractals to complete my set sooner

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

i didnt send you rares and exotics for “stalemates”

Warriors are at a pretty big disadvantage against my build. This guy handled it like a boss and was able to read my movements well enough to keep me from kiting him silly and setting up a burst. Very well-played.

But at least I finished off my stacks of icy runestones and ecto tonight, so your contributions were definitely appreciated. :P

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

I’d lay odds that it was Theoden Warstar.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuttcase.2738

Nuttcase.2738

Great time roaming in FC’s Borderlands with some of the guildies and with our surprise guest Taquito Had great fights against FC’s BS guild and DR’s WoS and lone Rega. Mainly testing new armor set but I’m squishier than I want to be… Gotta farm more fractals to complete my set sooner

Thanks man. Was fun testing out my new guard build also. /Salute to you sir from [BS]

Human Guard-Human Mesmer-Asuran Necro
[BS]-[LION]-[Main]
Zerguson’s Crossing. 11111 all day, er day.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

but…but…why =(

I’m pretty sure they’re a warrior from the guild [oHai] on DR. I believe I fought them next to Jerrifer’s a couple days ago

:O Indeed I am ( have that duel recorded, muahaha!)

But I fought the Necro sisters with my Necro haha, got hunted down through the waters around Durios then up and around Umber… I wasn’t sure whether I was seeing double, then I saw two Lich Forms and… I… I got… torn to pieces!

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Force.6840

Force.6840

As I thought at the time, It wasn’t a great decision by DR to push FC so much on their BL last night. They should have seen it was giving GoM free reign to remove FC from EB and so DR then had to face GoM 1v1 on EB too.

This is also why when FC are paired with ET it also has the same effect, ET normally gets wiped from EB first (FC needs to try help them stay on!) leaving FC 1v1 with the 3rd server.

Now to regain a footing in EB, we have to hope DR and FC can push at the same time, otherwise GoM can 1v1 whichever is pushing.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

Portals are fun~

Hehe made me giggle this morning!

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

but…but…why =(

But I fought the Necro sisters with my Necro haha, got hunted down through the waters around Durios then up and around Umber… I wasn’t sure whether I was seeing double, then I saw two Lich Forms and… I… I got… torn to pieces!

Ehehehe. Sororita thought that might have been you. Ehehehe…

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Dear DR,

Please step up your game and try to get positive rating. We really want to kick SF back to T8! In no way shape or form am I trying to be rude. Sorry, if i do come off this way.

Sincerely,
HoD

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

you are one slippery opponent my friend.

Attachments:

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

Dear DR,

Please step up your game and try to get positive rating. We really want to kick SF back to T8! In no way shape or form am I trying to be rude. Sorry, if i do come off this way.

Sincerely,
HoD

Sorry, but GoM just granted my yet another WvW leave yesterday evening between 18:00 and 20:00, NA Pacific Time — during my commute and dinner time.

I built enough, if not plenty, initial sieges in Garrison around 14:30~ (PST, or should say PDT), that is 17:30 onward EDT, and I also put +5 supply buff on Garrison then, for me and all other siegers and people. I had annoyingly and constantly called out in map chat or team chat (sometimes public /say channel, I wanna make sure that it stands out) that “Garrison provides 15 supply in the following n hours.” yesterday and the day before yesterday.

Oh, I’m also the one who put full buffs on Garrison on Saturday or Sunday (it’s blurred now…) night, NA prime time, during the fight between our NE tower and Garrison, if GoM or our peeps ever noticed that. Some acquaintance merrily shouted to me in map chat that I should go solo the zerg(s). I answered him calmly with yes (no, I won’t marry you), but instead of fighting bravely to the end of the Tyria, I just opened my mini tiny guild panel and activated all the buffs we saved for the time like this.

I’m not bragging or asking for recognition here, tho.

I lost all my inner bridge, upper level, and watergate sieges during my 2hrs (19:00~21:00 PDT) away on Sunday (or Saturday, eh?!) night, after another sieger logged off probably around or before 24:00 her time in EDT. (~21:00 PDT) I lost them once again last night — however, used and destroyed are way better than despawned due to lack of refresh… well, if they all ever got used last night. I whispered people and heard that it was yet again a typical GoM borderland GolemS rush last night, we didn’t even have enough people to man all the sieges before the gate melted down. (Outmanned buff popped out and stayed for a while around 18:10 PDT, right before I logged out) Also, from my Aussie friend, GoM built 10+ AC at Hills gate the night before. They also had the manpower to build 1 treb and 2~3 cats at the north of our NW tower, 6 rams at NE tower (screenshot attached) — all these are just too much for… at least, me.

I checked the map maybe 2hrs ago this morning, it’s… not quite pretty. ._.

All sieges was deposited in my bank late last night, and I’ll go finish my last 2% of world in Cursed Shore~ (cursing ##%$@#) ……for that shiny star over my head and also on my gears, not legendary but just something better than yellow ones.

Best Wishes,
D. of DR

Attachments:

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

(edited by playard.6035)

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kano.3720

Kano.3720

Dear DR,

Sincerely,
HoD

We would be happy to help but With GoM Capping us at night and fergusons backcapping us and teaming on us when they have the chance most of our guys are tired of it.

Zultz [JADE] [VDV]
Zerker Everything
Devona’s Rest

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Dear DR,

Sincerely,
HoD

We would be happy to help but With GoM Capping us at night and fergusons backcapping us and teaming on us when they have the chance most of our guys are tired of it.

Learn to drink coffee, DR! Can’t help that we don’t sleep….

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

I’ve gotten Rick Rolled all week Q_Q so many zerges, non the less its a fun matchup XD

Pink Sylvari FTW!

6/21 DR/FC/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Dear DR,

Sincerely,
HoD

You act as if DR doesn’t do the same thing when GoM decides to cap our side of EB. We’ve been tired of losing our border for months! Step up your game!

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay