6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

It’s weird..DB and SoS players are like ridiculously easy to kill. I’m not sure if it’s because they are used to zerging everything or just all glassy..but wow. I’ve never had easier kills lol.

I’m easy to kill. I run a build that is good in small and large groups, but not effective solo. And yes all of that group play does means I spend most of my time with a small “mistake” buffer, which won’t work solo.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greiger.7092

Greiger.7092

Some are always easy to kill on every server. Some people build purely to do damage, and in some cases that’s the logical thing to do, a group made entirely out of pvt and hpt might live a long time but they won’t kill anything quickly.

You need a mix of both, and often you don’t have the opportunity to pick and choose what team you have. That is one of the things that makes WvW different from PvP, you have to make do with what ya got, instead of always be handed a perfect ideal team.

Even all guild groups have to take what is available at the time, and while they are more likely to be well balanced, they can be heavy one way or the other as well.

One day you could be up against jell-o, one day you could be up against 4 inch diamond plate.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Always one kitten on every server.

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

Great fights tonight EB and SoS took some hills took some bay but all around a challenge. [rekz] got into our butts so many times in SoSBL whenever we tried to do anything haha! You guys have great movement and discipline out there and it was fun to fight you. See you guys tomorrow hopefully!

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I had a lot of fun earlier tonight with the epic DB/EB/SoS 3 way open field fights in SoS BL around Bay. I saw Rekz, Omen, Fire and a lot of other guilds. Awesome WvW tonight.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Shout out to Skynet and Dredd! Where you two at?

Oh, we’ve been around, hehe. Insane Pancakez found me misbehaving.

Sup, Yumi!!!

Ohai! There you are!

Been three days now, and you have yet to shoot an arrow in my kitten! Tellin’ you, you be slippin’. Lulz!

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

It’s weird..DB and SoS players are like ridiculously easy to kill. I’m not sure if it’s because they are used to zerging everything or just all glassy..but wow. I’ve never had easier kills lol.

IMHO, every match thread regardless of servers involved pretty much has someone say this about the other two servers.

Some good fights this weekend, had some great 1 v 1 s, some great small group fights and some excellent large group pushes, keep at it all!

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

(edited by elkirin.8534)

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

IMHO, every match thread regardless of servers involved pretty much has someone say this about the other two servers.

Some good fights this weekend, had some great 1 v 1 s, some great small group fights and some excellent large group pushes, keep at it all!

This is actually the first time I’ve said this. It is really really weird how fast DB and SoS players go down..I think they do run all glassy. Oh well, more kills for me

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caliburn.1845

Caliburn.1845

The most striking thing about EBay that I have noticed is a much higher percentage of rangers(all using the aoe root elite). I have never seen any server run so heavy on one class, except maybe FA with elementalists(which has faded in recent days).

Why do so many players on EBay love rangers? Is there some sort of meta-strategy involved, some sort of server decision to play more rangers? Or is it just random chance?

Caliburn.1845, Monsters Inc.
Darkhaven>Dragonbrand>Blackgate>Maguuma>Yaks Bend>Stormbluff Isle>Yaks Bend

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

warsock.7830

I dunno rB near the end of its run killed some GF purddy easy :P

Warsock
www.recklessbravery.com

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Archer.1658

Considering it was around 15-20 DB vs 4 GF (you forgot that). rB should learn to be more disciplined instead of leaving tails behind that get gobbled up.

The most striking thing about EBay that I have noticed is a much higher percentage of rangers(all using the aoe root elite). I have never seen any server run so heavy on one class, except maybe FA with elementalists(which has faded in recent days).

Why do so many players on EBay love rangers? Is there some sort of meta-strategy involved, some sort of server decision to play more rangers? Or is it just random chance?

Ranger is OP, serious.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Considering it was around 15-20 DB vs 4 GF (you forgot that). rB should learn to be more disciplined instead of leaving tails behind that get gobbled up.

Ranger is OP, serious.

Lies, ranger sucks

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

warsock.7830

I can think of a few times with even numbers, how about this whatever numbers you can come up with we will GvG?

Warsock
www.recklessbravery.com

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Hour Of The Mice.2910

The Hour Of The Mice.2910

I had a lot of fun earlier tonight with the epic DB/EB/SoS 3 way open field fights in SoS BL around Bay. I saw Rekz, Omen, Fire and a lot of other guilds. Awesome WvW tonight.

that 3 way fight was awesome at the supply near bay and also the other 3 way between bay and garrison. someone from DB dropped a dawn for us the other night, so we thought we’d snack on some more people in the hopes of another precursor dropping; more people = more bags = more chances!

Brave Little Ducky | Asura Warrior
Séraphine Eronaile | Human Necromancer
Ehmry Bay | Rekz/Sekz

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Ranger is OP, serious.

Lies, ranger sucks

This. ^

Dunno, I blame the sudden surge in ranger popularity partially on the steep decline of thief numbers. Who knows maybe people are tired of their “godmode” eles as well? No matter what the case may be, I was ranger before it was cool.

Unrelated Side note: There’s a naked DB thief on the front lawn of our SE tower. It’s that time of the morning, eh [TG]? =P

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

Well, we here at TG and DB had the grandest time in EBay BL tonight!

We made an alliance, had hugz not war and event went SoS hunting!

<3 to all the Ebay guilds who put down their weapons and had some fun :P
pk, GF, GH, and a few others I cant remember its late idk if that’s even accurate.

Shoutout to everyone at the SE tower who let the dancing naked/towns clothes be and even participated.

Attachments:

Help

(edited by IBountyHunterI.4601)

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Archer.1658

I can think of a few times with even numbers, how about this whatever numbers you can come up with we will GvG?

Sounds like a plan.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torp.3659

Torp.3659

some more pictures of TG hanging out with Ebay.

Shout out to SoW, VS and Rekz for an awesome night!
I had a blast with you guys.

Attachments:

Aethrian
Officer of TERROR [TG]
Maguuma

(edited by Torp.3659)

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Heh, I missed the photo-ops apparently. I went back to roaming after seeing the nude [TG] thief on our lawn. Something I typically get the broom or a sturdy pan for, not the camera, lol!

Yumiko Togashii

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cranberry Snapple.3175

Cranberry Snapple.3175

What do you mean, we’ve been against Mesmerguuma several times in the past…
<3 gummies, they are so yummy.
Joking aside, I think it’s interesting when there are profession trends on the servers. We can learn a lot about countering groups that are heavy on one skill or another.

Oh and regarding the squishiness mentioned on the other comment, I’m for sure one of those. PvPeers have an important role in WvW, but I’m one of those people who can contribute best with a group support build. So yeah, I can’t kill anything by myself except for arrow carts because they don’t run away… I still think that’s pretty useful.

Dragonbrand

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Hehe hope you liked how we interrupted your golem building at Cliff on SoSBL DB

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

Great fight with EBay and SOS on SOS and EB borderlands yesterday! Was fun map hoping and that insane 3 way we had outside of SOS Bay was a ton of fun!!! Keep up the good fights folks!

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skynet.7201

Skynet.7201

Great fight with EBay and SOS on SOS and EB borderlands yesterday! Was fun map hoping and that insane 3 way we had outside of SOS Bay was a ton of fun!!! Keep up the good fights folks!

^^that^^ was a blast!

We created the perfect infiltration machine.
Join 9K+ GW2 players: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GW2Gamers/
All are welcome!

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: KnattyDreads.1856

KnattyDreads.1856

Thanks for the duels behind windmill in SoSBL [rB]. Always makes my lunch break go too fast.
edit: [Omen] was there as well, cheers to both guilds.

-Emhry Bay-
Call of Fate [CoF]

(edited by KnattyDreads.1856)

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vermillion.4061

Vermillion.4061

It was a lot of fun. Did you guys have 2 commanders or something?
Because we saw 2 different guilds and the pincer attack you guys did was pretty awesome.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

It was a lot of fun. Did you guys have 2 commanders or something?
Because we saw 2 different guilds and the pincer attack you guys did was pretty awesome.

Thank you for saying so. We were running 2 commanders – I was running FIRE and some militia and Warsock was running rB and some militia. Love those chaotic open field battles!

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Last night FIRE and rB had some of the best synergy I’ve seen worked from two guilds on a non reset night that I’ve been apart of, except for the infamous WE DID IT. Seemed like Warsock and Haniko were mind reading

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Last night FIRE and rB had some of the best synergy I’ve seen worked from two guilds on a non reset night that I’ve been apart of, except for the infamous WE DID IT. Seemed like Warsock and Haniko were mind reading

I would really like TC and DB’s NA to face off against each other soon. I’m sure some epic fights would ensue.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

I would really like TC and DB’s NA to face off against each other soon. I’m sure some epic fights would ensue.

Lol we would need a couple of NA guilds but we would fight regardless.

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Great defence of Briar last night by Ebay on Ebay BL. Loved the fights, win lose or draw. I also enjoyed the sequence where SoS surprised a DB team in the lords room only to be wiped by an inc Ebay team. So much AoE and uncollected bags!

Keep bringing the fun all.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Has been a bunch of good fights this week

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skynet.7201

Skynet.7201

Ohai! There you are!

Been three days now, and you have yet to shoot an arrow in my kitten! Tellin’ you, you be slippin’. Lulz!

Kinda have my hands full on homeland, yanno, sneaky DB golem attacks on our Garri and whatnot.

Shoutout to Moscow Mauler. Miss ya, buddy! Now stay away from my Garri.

(Oh and btw, Ima buy you some dye for them pants, sir)

We created the perfect infiltration machine.
Join 9K+ GW2 players: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GW2Gamers/
All are welcome!

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Ohai! There you are!

Kinda have my hands full on homeland, yanno, sneaky DB golem attacks on our Garri and whatnot.

Shoutout to Moscow Mauler. Miss ya, buddy! Now stay away from my Garri.

(Oh and btw, Ima buy you some dye for them pants, sir)

I see how it is (you lurv them more than meh! D’X ). I’ll have to try and sneak in behind them sometime when they let themselves in, lol. Then probably just end up flailing and screaming (most likely while on fire, chilled, poisoned, or all of the above) about your Garrison until one side or the other kills me.

Yumiko Togashii

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Great defence of Briar last night by Ebay on Ebay BL. Loved the fights, win lose or draw. I also enjoyed the sequence where SoS surprised a DB team in the lords room only to be wiped by an inc Ebay team. So much AoE and uncollected bags!

Keep bringing the fun all.

Ya’know what I found kinda funny? Dunno about you guys in SoS, but we had everything pretty much in hand on our BL all night long, ALL NIGHT, averaging about +180 – 200 points. Until about 6 am server time, when DB rolled up on both our BL’s with 40 or more and some steamrollers, lol. I’m assuming you guys were in a similar boat, seeing as they owned the southern portion of your BL as well.

I will say though, that whole thing with climbing on top of the lord’s room dome in our Garrison and using the hole in the ceiling to AC our meat-grinder down was quite clever. We’ll have to use that one sometime.

Yumiko Togashii

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Are you referring to the awesome “WE DID IT” video that TG made?

Dragonbrand

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonProject.7980

CrimsonProject.7980

Gotta log now but shout out to pk and rekz. That was one hell of an awesome fight at spawn in Ebay BL. Team Bloodbath has been looking for an awesome fight for the last two hours and you deliver.You guys are making us actively improve our timing, much appreciated.

[TW] Blondie warrior of Tempest Wolves

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

IBountyHunterI.4601

Had an awesome duel on my ele against one from Ebay, we fought for like 15minutes straight until my opponents power went out.

/salute Hai Im Belle

on a side note got absolutely crushed on my Ranger by some warrior, granted I didn’t get the oh so important mauls off, but /salute to you too man, you know who you are you are a boss.

So.. can we just face E Bay for like..idk the rest of our lives?

Help

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Had an awesome duel on my ele against one from Ebay, we fought for like 15minutes straight until my opponents power went out.

/salute Hai Im Belle

on a side note got absolutely crushed on my Ranger by some warrior, granted I didn’t get the oh so important mauls off, but /salute to you too man, you know who you are you are a boss.

Had that happen to me the other day against a necro from DB. We fought near your NE camp cause I was roaming about solo’ing them. The fight went on until we were both down (kudos to him, cause very seldom do I find a necro that good), and basically throwing stuff at each other. Unfortunately for him, I have the Lick Wounds skill. Fortunately for him, I DC’ed right before my pet rezzed me. So I probably got up and stood there like an idiot while he rezzed himself, and then likely kited my pet while killing me. Because I did log back in dead.

Yumiko Togashii

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: PenguiNet.3420

PenguiNet.3420

Gotta log now but shout out to pk and rekz. That was one hell of an awesome fight at spawn in Ebay BL. Team Bloodbath has been looking for an awesome fight for the last two hours and you deliver.You guys are making us actively improve our timing, much appreciated.

Rekz called it a night an hour ago after we hunted down that [FIRE] group at SE tower. They looked surprised to see us even though we were shadowing them all the way from ruins. We were too bored to spawn camp though. That’s not fun. What was fun was bushwhacking [TG] running along the west wall of EB Hills earlier. More and more DB came up the switchback behind them, but when they saw us, they backpedaled then ran off haha. If only EBay had Oceanic/SEA/Euro coverage….we could make these T2 servers fairweather all the time.

It’s fun farming giant T2 zergs…we’ve made so much gold (and a Dusk off DB at Hills on reset!)…but having our entire BL flipped by Oceanic zergs when we’re all asleep is not fun. We’ll pass, sorry.

Rawnblade Deathclaw – Warrior
Brorannosaurus [Rekz]
Chief Charr Forum Compliance Officer

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: wolf.1895

wolf.1895

Are you referring to the awesome “WE DID IT” video that TG made?

For those who haven’t witnessed it yet.

Synco // Retired Guild leader of TERROR [TG] #1 GvG Guild NA Post-HoT
Maguuma Server Dictator

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601:

It’s fun farming giant T2 zergs…we’ve made so much gold (and a Dusk off DB at Hills on reset!)…but having our entire BL flipped by Oceanic zergs when we’re all asleep is not fun. We’ll pass, sorry.

Legit a dusk? That pretty awesome congrats to that person.
Had some crazy fights with you guys so far this week. Come, on it doesn’t have to be forever just…don’t send us back to the T1 servers please if we step out of line they come back into our cage with whips

Help

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grav.3568

Grav.3568

If DB is serious about wanting to see us more often, you’ll have to send us some of that overnight crew of yours to help keep the PPT competitive. Otherwise we’re only ever going to meet each other on a particularly lucky RNG roll.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

PenguiNet.3420

Had some crazy fights with you guys so far this week. Come, on it doesn’t have to be forever just…don’t send us back to the T1 servers please if we step out of line they come back into our cage with whips

Yeah, he’s persona non grata in the guild now…lucky kitten :P

Ehmry doesn’t want to be whipping boys either

Brorannosaurus [Rekz]

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Yeah, he’s persona non grata in the guild now…lucky kitten :P

Ehmry doesn’t want to be whipping boys either

I’m not complaining, because of the massive amount of time we spend in [Outmanned] (aka “murder-mode”). My sole goal during such times is taking all the silver I can out of the enemy’s coffers in repairs to make up for all our losses in keep upgrades lol. Somewhere it all balances out in the eternal alchemy, I just know it.

Yumiko Togashii

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Hey Dragonbrand you are allowed to go to Ehmry Bay borderlands you know that right?

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Hey Dragonbrand you are allowed to go to Ehmry Bay borderlands you know that right?

Dragonbrand comes to our borderland just fine. SoS just sucks at defending their stuff.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grav.3568

Grav.3568

SoS are pretty bad at attacking our stuff too. How many golems was it that failed to take down the outer bay gate tonight? I heard someone say ten, though I didn’t see quite that many myself.

(edited by Grav.3568)

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

So when ebay loses their entire BL to DB it’s “lack of coverage” but when SoS loses it all to DB it’s “sucks at defending their stuff”. Cool story bro.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

PenguiNet.3420

So when ebay loses their entire BL to DB it’s “lack of coverage” but when SoS loses it all to DB it’s “sucks at defending their stuff”. Cool story bro.

Ask yourself a simple question: when Ehmry “loses their entire BL to DB”, what time is it?

Answer: It ain’t NA primetime. Ask DB what happened to the TG, rB, FIRE raid in our BL last night. They were all hunted down and massacred.

Ehmry has no problem defending its stuff when we are awake. I see SoS lose keeps in their BL when they have 50+ zerging around in Ehmry at Oceanic hours.

That’s not a coverage issue. That’s a defense issue.

Brorannosaurus [Rekz]

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Ask yourself a simple question: when Ehmry “loses their entire BL to DB”, what time is it?

Answer: It ain’t NA primetime. Ask DB what happened to the TG, rB, FIRE raid in our BL last night. They were all hunted down and massacred.

Ehmry has no problem defending its stuff when we are awake. I see SoS lose keeps in their BL when they have 50+ zerging around in Ehmry at Oceanic hours.

That’s not a coverage issue. That’s a defense issue.

Don’t you mean SEA time?

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php