6/28 EBay/YB/KN

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

Fun fights in Kaineng BL between Bay and Garrison.

O:3

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

I left a lot of bags on the ground

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

To the kaineng SEA zerg on reset day at kaineng bl. It was fun playing tag/hide and seek with you guys.

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Now that the weekend is over is Kain going to start loggin in during the week days when there is absolute zero chance for resistance????

Looks like I was right.

Kain leading PPT on the 1st opportunity to PvD they get…

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korav.8462

Korav.8462

Thank you [RoTW] from Kaineng for the duels inside of Obsidian Sanctum this morning (Eastern Time), I enjoyed them and look forward to seeing you in the open field at some point.

Guardian
-Ehmry Bay-
Call of Fate [CoF]

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Jinks don’t bring the thread down. You guys teamed our BL all weekend (letting Ebay get far ahead in score), do you expect kaineng not to attempt to get score back?

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Now that the weekend is over is Kain going to start loggin in during the week days when there is absolute zero chance for resistance????

Looks like I was right.

Do you expect them not to play just because we beat them during the weekend?

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

Thanks Kain and Ebay for the fun at YBBL Garrison this morning!!

You guys took Bay and Hills fast from all 12 of us (as well as the rest of our BL) but we rallied at Garrison!! We were outmanned for at least half of that fight! Which is why we didn’t try to take Kain’s trebs down and why you guys got in…but we held til a little support came in! You had us worried for a bit, especially when Ebay was pushed out then showed up at WG while we were fighting off Kain at the west wall.

Thank you for maxing my monthly kills and getting half of the events I need by defending! Good times for me since I wasn’t able to play at all this weekend!

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

(edited by Serenity.8246)

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Serenity.8246

Looks like I was right.

Well, you both had more players than us on YBBL this morning. lol So be happy your “small” crew capitalized by double teaming with Kain. (Not meaning you were working with them, but mean using them as a distraction to take the east side of our BL).

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: grasshopper.8539

grasshopper.8539

Thanks Kain and Ebay for the at YBBL Garrison this morning!!

I’m happy yall had fun this morning! We had a blast farming you in hills with our kill zone. We should do it again some time!

Ehmry bay. now on SOS
Commander Goldiy of (ZoD)

(edited by grasshopper.8539)

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

I suppose you are talking about our retaking of hills, calling the fight of your Zerg versus our half dozend defenders farming would be funny. You gave us plenty of opportunities to farm you when you and your friends from Kaineng tried to take our garrison. Keep it up, Ebay, and you may earn another promotion for next week, maybe against Maguuma, that would be fun to see.

[Yak’s Bend]

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Serenity.8246

Thanks Kain and Ebay for the at YBBL Garrison this morning!!

I’m happy yall had fun this morning! We had a blast farming you in hills with our kill zone. We should do it again some time!

Haha…probably talking about the first time we got in and wiped! Yeah, that was bad.
Then half of us wiped the second time getting into the lord’s room…but we rallied and forced you guys out!

The skirmishes outside with us attacking the Lord were amusing. Thankfully he can be kited to the side so that we weren’t in the “killing field” in front of the doorway. lol

Like the poster after you said…we enjoyed the bags at Garrison. I actually made over a gold! That’s unusual for me. Speaking of which, 2 of your fellow ebay’ers gave me rare drops too! I got 3 ectos off of both. You guys are lucky for me this time around…

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

I left a lot of bags on the ground

Do not worry. For every bag you left on the ground, they dropped 100 more.

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Draygo.9473

Loving the aoe loot feature. That’s all.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Jinks don’t bring the thread down. You guys teamed our BL all weekend (letting Ebay get far ahead in score), do you expect kaineng not to attempt to get score back?

Ok I’m bringing thread down because I point out the truth.

You then accuse us for the double team.

Honestly the rest of the band wagon needs to goto DB and let you fall to your true rating IMHO.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Had fun converting Yak’s and Kaineng zerg dogs into loot bags tonight. Good converstion rate, great time to convert zerg dogs into loot bags

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boose.6201

Boose.6201

[BV] roam in EBBL, we wipe after a good fight, and we have some EBBL player post on our facebook of a screenshot of nothing and calling us hackers and exploiters and our female player a kitten…hopefully the rest of EBBL isn’t as “welcoming” as he was…couldn’t even post on a real account.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Honestly the rest of the band wagon needs to goto BG and let you fall to your true rating IMHO.

Most of the Kain guilds went to BG not DB, so I’m going to fix the statement

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Honestly the rest of the band wagon needs to goto BG and let you fall to your true rating IMHO.

Aww shucks I said the wrong wagon.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

[BV] roam in EBBL, we wipe after a good fight, and we have some EBBL player post on our facebook of a screenshot of nothing and calling us hackers and exploiters and our female player a kitten…hopefully the rest of EBBL isn’t as “welcoming” as he was…couldn’t even post on a real account.

Isn’t your guild the one someone called out for a group of 2 spammers in the Yak recruitment thread????

Why would it surprise you that someone trolled your FB?

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Draygo.9473

Aww shucks I said the wrong wagon.

And I didn’t say double team. Our BL was crowded with enemies all weekend, you attacked each other often enough. But with our BL and EB being the main focal points of conflict it hurts us more, and for yaks being behind EB you wernt stopping EB from solidifying its lead.

Which is fine. It ended up being yaks turn to have their BL the focal point of conflict in NA prime today. Ebay kept trying to break into our BL, first it was Rekz with a scary double omega rush on bay. Then FTF tried for several hours to make headway. I admit you guys in FTF are tenacious.

Also how many FTF guilds are there?
I think I saw 3 or 4.. FTF FTF FTFs :o

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

(edited by Draygo.9473)

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Each squad has its own guild…..I dunno how many squads there are

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Draygo.9473

See jinks, we can be friends

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

See jinks, we can be friends

Meh

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

Wow, my kill count went up by 8xx tonight, and I ended the night with 73 heavy loot bags. Good night, had fun in every BL. Only wiped twice in 6 hours.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Wow, my kill count went up by 8xx tonight, and I ended the night with 73 heavy loot bags. Good night, had fun in every BL. Only wiped twice in 6 hours.

Only 73? psht, noob.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Only 73? psht, noob.

Evil… It’s in the name! D=

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Disturbed.4685

Disturbed.4685

How many Yak’s does [BV] need to come out of spawn?

| [GF] Good Fights | GFguild.com |

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ronnie Hu.1694

Ronnie Hu.1694

Thank you [RoTW] from Kaineng for the duels inside of Obsidian Sanctum this morning (Eastern Time), I enjoyed them and look forward to seeing you in the open field at some point.

hello! I am the warrior, thanks to you guys too, learn a lot from the duels and having fun
we should see you guys again.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

GG at SW tower in Yak BL.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

not sure what ratio they look for but obviously it has to be greater than 1.5 to 1.

[AD] Devona’s Rest

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Albo.7605

Albo.7605

Yes, because everyone wants to charge into a 6v20… We could have just ran out the side exit or changed maps; but we were just having fun hanging out there. When the numbers slimmed down to an even 6v6 we decided to just go wipe you; afterwards, you returned and we took you out again, then you did not even bother coming back.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Kyuzo.4675

Yes, because everyone wants to charge into a 6v20… We could have just ran out the side exit or changed maps; but we were just having fun hanging out there. When the numbers slimmed down to an even 6v6 we decided to just go wipe you; afterwards, you returned and we took you out again, then you did not even bother coming back.

LOL you must be in a different reality. you basically bored everyone into leaving and if you then outnumbered anyone left then you probably attacked (from stealth of course and then run back to invulnerable lmao)

[AD] Devona’s Rest

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Albo.7605

LOL you must be in a different reality. you basically bored everyone into leaving and if you then outnumbered anyone left then you probably attacked (from stealth of course and then run back to invulnerable lmao)

Negative, We wiped the 6 people, then they came back with 25 stacks and we killed them again. then 3 of them came when there were only 3 of us left, we killed you guys again, then you came back with 6 people, who are still here right now with the 3 of us.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: ownX.8352

ownX.8352

Nein, BV has hugging spawn (for over an hour) with more numbers than us AND dodging 1v1’s just like you dodged gvg.

Pèérless Xâñ [vT] Power Engi – Borlis Pass

(edited by ownX.8352)

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Kyuzo.4675

Negative, We wiped the 6 people, then they came back with 25 stacks and we killed them again. then 3 of them came when there were only 3 of us left, we killed you guys again, then you came back with 6 people, who are still here right now with the 3 of us.

Ridiculous. We like to fight. you like to sit in invulnerable spot and try to gank/run away again. we tried encouraging you to fight 1v1 or 2v2 or gvg but you refuse every time. i don’t understand why you are so frightened to fight. its only a game, have some fun. we are losing interest so i guess you can try and gank the last one there when we leave and you think its safe

[AD] Devona’s Rest

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Albo.7605

Ridiculous. We like to fight. you like to sit in invulnerable spot and try to gank/run away again. we tried encouraging you to fight 1v1 or 2v2 or gvg but you refuse every time. i don’t understand why you are so frightened to fight. its only a game, have some fun. we are losing interest so i guess you can try and gank the last one there when we leave and you think its safe

yeah, encouraging us to 1v1? that’s why when my guildie approached in his town clothes the 3 of you jumped on him like white on rice. I’m not going to argue about this anymore seeing as how we are both very adamant in our opinions. I guess it would probably be a good idea for me to start recording fights.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: nikkistar.1409

nikkistar.1409

First of all, I was just approached today about a GvG today by Xeviel. Per our conversation, I was going to talk to all the members to find out whom wanted to participate, and message him with a schedule. There are some members that have the belief that there “just isn’t fight clubs in wvw, and that’s what sPvP is for”. Secondly, when did you try and encourage 1v1, 2v2, or so on? From what I personally saw, this is a bold face lie. Don’t think so? Wait for the “Gone Fishing” video, and the videos from the fights from tonight. Since you want to claim it is 1.5 (BV) to 1 (GF), I have video proof of it being the other way around.

I give respect to your guild leader, Xeviel, as he deserves respect for his playing skill. I respect good players, that show what they are via game skills, not keyboard warrioring.

P.S. You make your entire guild look bad with the asinine guilds you created, after the fact.

[Yak’s Bend] [BV] Blackwater ‘Buttwater’ Vanguard – Leader
Ele/Nanumee – Mez/Boba Bunny – Thief/Star Shadowfang

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: justin.9705

justin.9705

“P.S. You make your entire guild look bad with the asinine guilds you created, after the fact.”……….. HMMMM what do you call this?

Attachments:

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Disturbed.4685

some people got pulled into the spawn defenders if whats what ya mean, it was 8v7 for about an hour and w/ a pug or 2 on both sides, no1 said OMG ur so bad. just sayin you had no problem zerging our spawn down and /laugh then wouldnt come out of your own even if the fight was semi fair. i enjoy fighting [BV] i just prefer to fight them and not stand around waiting. i wasnt trying to start a forum war….

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

nikkistar.1409

“P.S. You make your entire guild look bad with the asinine guilds you created, after the fact.”……….. HMMMM what do you call this?

That’s Kraeter being Kraeter, who usually reps his own guild KRAE. There is no controlling him, nor have we tried to.

And it was in retaliation to these THREE, you guys made. And he already deleted that guild, per my request.

Attachments:

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

ownX.8352

Since when does Town Clothes have anything to do with a 1v1? Last time we didn’t attack someone we got stealth bomb’d 7 on 3… When I called a thief out infront of Yak’s spawn for over 10 mins with nothing but siege thrown and dancing / laughing – 30 mins later FINALLY comes out… Starts the duel and when losing he proceeds to reset the fight…No comment needed…

As for guilds being made since BV all decline party invites (from my experience) while staying in the determined area – Only way to communicate. – We also give respect to good players/guilds but Camping determined zone and dodging / running from fights isn’t worthy to be called good….

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Albo.7605

Since when does Town Clothes have anything to do with a 1v1? I called a thief out infront of Yak’s spawn for over 10 mins with nothing but siege thrown and dancing / laughing – 30 mins later FINALLY comes out… Starts the duel and when losing he proceeds to reset the fight…No comment needed…

As for guilds being made since BV all decline party invites (from my experience) while staying in the determined area – Only way to communicate. – We also give respect to good players/guilds but Camping determined zone and dodging / running from fights isn’t worthy to be called good….

I was watching, he wasnt resetting, the “i can 1v3 you guys” mesmer got involved, then i came in after the mesmer and he ran away…

btw that “7v3” bomb was actually 2 of us, a mesmer, and a thief, then a second thief got involved after. Like I said before, I’m not interested in arguing about this, you guys are just being ignorant.

(edited by Albo.7605)

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

ownX.8352

Since when does Town Clothes have anything to do with a 1v1? I called a thief out infront of Yak’s spawn for over 10 mins with nothing but siege thrown and dancing / laughing – 30 mins later FINALLY comes out… Starts the duel and when losing he proceeds to reset the fight…No comment needed…

I was watching, he wasnt resetting, the “i can 1v3 you guys” mesmer got involved, then i came in after the mesmer and he ran away…

I was out of combat and he was dancing pretty sure that’s a reset…

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

nikkistar.1409

some people got pulled into the spawn defenders if whats what ya mean, it was 8v7 for about an hour and w/ a pug or 2 on both sides, no1 said OMG ur so bad. just sayin you had no problem zerging our spawn down and /laugh then wouldnt come out of your own even if the fight was semi fair. i enjoy fighting [BV] i just prefer to fight them and not stand around waiting. i wasnt trying to start a forum war….

You may not have intended it, however, the rest of your guildmates have.

Secondly, us going to spawn had NOTHING to do with GF, but all the do with getting revenge for all the times we are spawn camped. You guys had nothing to do with that. How many servers, do you know, do the same thing? That was not a personal attack on you guys, but us killing ANYTHING red.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Disturbed.4685

ya but we ran at the Yak zerg camping us the whole time, just a differnet perspective…BTW the yak’s bend is bad was cookies and he’s perma banned from here so… i guess we can say thats cookies being cookies… i’m trying to watch Jim Gaffigan and this is seriously cutting into my funny bone

(edited by Disturbed.4685)

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

nikkistar.1409

First of all, we accepted a party invite from Xeviel. And he told us, BV was driving GF nuts.

Secondly, “Yaks is Bad”, “1v1 Baddie”, and “I will 1 vs three cuz baddie”, is pretty childish communication in my eyes. And I am sitting here in TS, and as per the ss’s I posted, it is clearly 3v3, as 2 people aren’t even there.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

ownX.8352

First of all, we accepted a party invite from Xeviel. And he told us, BV was driving GF nuts.

Secondly, “Yaks is Bad”, “1v1 Baddie”, and “I will 1 vs three cuz baddie”, is pretty childish communication in my eyes. And I am sitting here in TS, and as per the ss’s I posted, it is clearly 3v3, as 2 people aren’t even there.

1v1 baddie is a guild i made long ago- I rep it when people are belligerently avoiding a duel – which has nothing to do with BV as this was my 1st time even seeing you guys camping your own spawn. I’m in GF but by no means does/did BV drive me nuts – I’ll fight win or lose (mostly win) Never camp determined, don’t care about dying to the masses and surely wouldn’t hide from a 1v1-4.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

nikkistar.1409

Isn’t your guild the one someone called out for a group of 2 spammers in the Yak recruitment thread????

What? Link me please.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

nikkistar.1409

I’m in GF but by no means does/did BV drive me nuts – I’ll fight win or lose (mostly win) Never camp determined, don’t care about dying to the masses and surely wouldn’t hide from a 1v1-4.

I am going to say this as non-kitten as I possibly can, out of respect for Xeviel.

But who in the kitten, was talking about you specifically. I am just quoted what, YOUR leader, told OUR group. No names were listed, and definitely not yours.

P.S. You mostly win, except when you lose…to us.