6/7 Fort Aspenwood/Maguuma/Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

Yahooo! They snagged us a pair of whoppers this match-up! Pinch me I’m dreamin’! Yay, we’re red too!

Now, down to business. Which one of you two monster servers is gonna be first to eat my face?! Want fries with that? Zesty ranch or honey mustard sauce?

(Yeah yeah, I know. Same intro from the duplicate match thread that got closed. I been gipped and don’t like quoting myself! )

lol no thanks im vegetarian.XD
but hey gotta say at the beginning of the reset, u guys held out quite well. love to see how well both of u fight in open field and during siegeing. as a t2 server for weeeeeeks fighting mega zergs of 50 this is a breeze of fresh air and an awesome opportunity to have some good fights.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Yahooo! They snagged us a pair of whoppers this match-up! Pinch me I’m dreamin’! Yay, we’re red too!

Now, down to business. Which one of you two monster servers is gonna be first to eat my face?! Want fries with that? Zesty ranch or honey mustard sauce?

(Yeah yeah, I know. Same intro from the duplicate match thread that got closed. I been gipped and don’t like quoting myself! )

but hey gotta say at the beginning of the reset, u guys held out quite well. love to see how well both of u fight in open field and during siegeing. as a t2 server for weeeeeeks fighting mega zergs of 50 this is a breeze of fresh air and an awesome opportunity to have some good fights.

Lol! That’s okay, you got beat to it I think anyway. Some have even came back for 3rds. You FA guys are rolling with some large posses. Only FA roamer I found thus far was a thief and he wasn’t interested. We saluted and went our separate ways.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

Lol! That’s okay, you got beat to it I think anyway. Some have even came back for 3rds. You FA guys are rolling with some large posses. Only FA roamer I found thus far was a thief and he wasn’t interested. We saluted and went our separate ways.

well usually we would get hit pretty hard by this time….after db,kn and tc matchups over and over, we are kinda used to run in bigger groups, but don’t worrie our small groups will come out to play soon.:-) fa oceanics love great fights.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

well usually we would get hit pretty hard by this time….after db,kn and tc matchups over and over, we are kinda used to run in bigger groups, but don’t worrie our small groups will come out to play soon.:-) fa oceanics love great fights.

Speaking of great fights, shout out to the [drgn] Charr ranger on FA BL! I’d love to fight you again. Never seen another LB/GS ranger roamer before! Next time without the quaggans nipping my heels maybe. =D

Yumiko Togashii

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wittle.5473

Wittle.5473

I’ve been away for a while but I’ve been asked to post a message: “Bunzy 2 Tsarazi 0”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

I hope we won’t see any zoom hacks this week. there’s a difference between what you can do in Windowed Mode, and what zoom hacks will do, often an obvious difference.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Played 1 hour. Already seen roamers from FA to match the best from a whole week of DB.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ryuken.2789

Ryuken.2789

Last night (on EB borderlands) I just saw a ton of FA guys charging up at us all the way to the spawn gates of the citadel. I’m guessing it’s a combination of fighting highly ranked worlds and being used to fighting BP and AR every week with little change.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mattjavelin.5164

Mattjavelin.5164

Now guys its not our fault why we PVD and its surely not any of your faults too why we PVD…. we PVD because theres noone at all or barely anyone.

lvl 80 Engineer, Commander Berylia Berret, (BKB) Black Knight Brigade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

Now guys its not our fault why we PVD and its surely not any of your faults too why we PVD…. we PVD because theres noone at all or barely anyone.

We understand. In this matchup it is expected. We only have a very small oceanic presence, probably just enough to hold up in an old T4 battle. We aren’t built to match you… Yet :P

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Last night (on EB borderlands) I just saw a ton of FA guys charging up at us all the way to the spawn gates of the citadel. I’m guessing it’s a combination of fighting highly ranked worlds and being used to fighting BP and AR every week with little change.

Rofl! I’m having a blast personally. Such stalwart opponents! <3

Yumiko Togashii

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

I see FA has strong coverage after waking up this am.

That sux since it was a really close match giving good fights all around. Shoulda asked your PvDers to sit this one out so we’d have a great week

Either way this week is going to be fun

You’ll find that FA’s NA primetime is consistent all week, not just reset night.

Sorry it may be a long week for Mag and eBay. :P

you must not be familiar with mag or ebay. we have both been having “long” weeks….for months. you dont do anything that we are not used to. actually not that i would ever like to be caught saying anything nice about dragonwagon. but so far…their SEA is more depressing than yours.

DB doesn’t have any NA presence though.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: tokila.5324

tokila.5324

FA- Has much higher quality players than DB, that much is already apparent. EBay will fight hard seeing this is a new matchup for them and they will want to prove themselves. Will be a long week, but much more fun than last week.

Heliouse D Villefort
MAGUUMA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Basedgod.7328

Basedgod.7328

Played 1 hour. Already seen roamers from FA to match the best from a whole week of DB.

Glad you’re having fun fighting our roamers.

And to you mag roamers I ran into in EBBL, it’s refreshing to see roamers mix it up and run into high glass; I almost forgot how a Full glass with 25 stacks hurt. Had enough of the months of TC roamers stacked with mostly bunker builds.

Oh and since we’re likely to be ticking highest PPT and not finishing 1st in a matchup in months, FAs fairweathers will be coming out to play; should be some easy pickings for you if you find yourself bored of trying to take back your stuff :P.

Funniest Ele NA
[coVn] Witches I Chaotic Good
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

wow glad to see fa packs a pvd zerg. i’m currently watching 40 people autoattack down reinforced doors on our nw tower because they got thwarted by two arrow carts. at least db’s pvd zerg had a double digit IQ.

What’s worse is they didn’t take out the cannon and all stacked ontop of each other, sadly my ability to stay on a cannon whilst being aoe’d by about 30 people is…mediocre at best.

As a side note, I’ve been issued to say I beat razi in a duel today like 4 times also, so basically bunny winning razi is kind of moot because I’m terribad, probably down to him having been up for like 18 hours at that point or something.

Attachments:

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Basedgod.7328

Basedgod.7328

I’ve seen [OG], [PIMP] and [SWAG] tags already.

I will be disappointed if I dont see: [DAWG], [DOPE], [CRAY], [YOLO], [HAM], [CRNK], [DIME] and [CRIB] by the end of this week

Funniest Ele NA
[coVn] Witches I Chaotic Good
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

I’ve seen [OG], [PIMP] and [SWAG] tags already.

I will be disappointed if I dont see: [DAWG], [DOPE], [CRAY], [YOLO], [HAM], [CRNK], [DIME] and [CRIB] by the end of this week

You will be disappointed then.

Has Avatar heard about the confusion nerf?

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

Commisar.8695

Cheers Guy from [Finn] for partying me to insult me after I beat you in a 1v1 and let you res, only for you to insult me and proceed to attack me whilst I didn’t respond until I downed in the water, where you failed to actually kill me. I understand you’re angry about the ranger BM apothecary build, sadly I’m not…even running it, so congrats for insulting me over my cheap build which I don’t actually use.

Attachments:

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Cheers Guy from [Finn] for partying me to insult me after I beat you in a 1v1 and let you res, only for you to insult me and proceed to attack me whilst I didn’t respond until I downed in the water, where you failed to actually kill me. I understand you’re angry about the ranger BM apothecary build, sadly I’m not…even running it, so congrats for insulting me over my cheap build which I don’t actually use.

Ranger BM Settler’s build?

:)

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Commisar.8695

Ranger BM Settler’s build?

:)

Soldier armour, zerker rings, soldier accessories, apoth amulet and a mix of soldier/knights/carrion weps, close though

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

So many Maguuman rangers at fight club last night. Like fighting a reflection half the time.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in Match-ups

Posted by: SkullRaven.5630

SkullRaven.5630

Nice to see some forum warriors keeping this thread juicy!

Wandering aimlessly in HoD.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

I have come to the conclusion to just walk away from Regen Rangers they give me a headache and I am not specced glass on my ele so it is 30 minute fight.

MY EYES START TO BURN!! I hate you Menorah. Since we are fighting Fort Aspenwood you and Daphoenix can get together and chat over your builds.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Trololo! The complaints about PvD started already? The tiers were formerly about WvW population and coverage. What was to be expected when a T2 server gets in a matchup with a T5 server? FA is kitten ed if you do, kitten ed if you don’t.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Don’t even care. Just glad you’re not BP or AR.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

you guys are both good you just don’t have any coverage, and glicko and points measure coverage. You don’t lose fights any more often than a T2 or T1 server.

clarification: they measure coverage first and skill second. It’s accurate within 200 points.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

(edited by Zoel.9154)

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Don’t even care. Just glad you’re not BP or AR.

^ This.

Our chances of actually taking FA are non-existent, so any T_T with regards to even the infinitesimal possibility of the contrary is a redundant waste lol. We’re dealing with vastly superior numbers, and as far as I can tell with my personal adventures in the field thus far a lot of considerably skilled players FA-side as well. We ain’t taking home gold, no “ifs,” “ands,” or “buts” about it. So I say at least do our best to at least give ’em kitten and hopefully keep ’em entertained. Doing so we can hopefully keep the karma-cycle rolling for the enjoyment and benefit of all, and not make this week drag for anyone involved.

Also…

So many Maguuman rangers at fight club last night. Like fighting a reflection half the time.

I’d like some details on some of these ranger builds and such if any of you are willing to divulge any info. Specifically the one you guys offered to Evilzara, and she proceeded to then thrash me with 1v1 lol. I’m pretty good as rangers go, but kitten she dumpstered me soundly with whatever it was you guys gave her.

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

My humor wasn’t appreciated (Taken two minutes ago.)

Also, it was 15 people, not quite a zerg :/

Attachments:

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian

(edited by Syktek.7912)

in Match-ups

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

if you want small scale fights where skill and tactic shine, i suggest you search s/tpvp. this is in fact WORLD vs WORLD.

Already know that someone will reply like that.
Don’t need to explain =P

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: IronDuke.6380

IronDuke.6380

To the small Maguuma team that took FABL north camp, and held it by killing us over and over with terrific teamwork, /salute. That was a lot of fun!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

Well there’s always day capping.

If there’s nothing to fight people are only going to stay in WvW for so long. Eventually you’ll find a time several times throughout the day where FA is sitting at +500 but we’re not actually there.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in Match-ups

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

To the small Maguuma team that took FABL north camp, and held it by killing us over and over with terrific teamwork, /salute. That was a lot of fun!

Oops, they did it again xD

Did they build flame ram by the door as well? lol

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

I’d like some details on some of these ranger builds and such if any of you are willing to divulge any info. Specifically the one you guys offered to Evilzara, and she proceeded to then thrash me with 1v1 lol. I’m pretty good as rangers go, but kitten she dumpstered me soundly with whatever it was you guys gave her.

First step is first. Retiring Tooki the bear in favor of Karaama the cat ;(

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Mag’s at that awk position where every match up we get will most likely be a t2+ drop down and a t4-5 awwyoupoorthing with this new system.

We didn’t want to be in t2 before the change, we didn’t really want to fight t2 coverage before it either, and now we’re being forced to.

Thanks Obama.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

(edited by kerona.3465)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ralathar.7236

Ralathar.7236

Looks like we are in the exact same position AR and BP was.

Rashanala – 80 Elementalist
Ehmry Bay – Legion of the Iron Hawk [Hawk]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

Sort of, except we are loving it! Thanks for the fun fights FA in our BL this morning. Taking garrison back was good times. We aren’t use to having that kind of army to push through. Mags BL today has been a blast too. That kitten zerg got the drop on us a couple times, and I find that impressive considering you were a larger group than us. You guys move fast and we have to be more on our toes with our area scouts.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Sort of, except we are loving it! Thanks for the fun fights FA in our BL this morning. Taking garrison back was good times. We aren’t use to having that kind of army to push through. Mags BL today has been a blast too. That kitten zerg got the drop on us a couple times, and I find that impressive considering you were a larger group than us. You guys move fast and we have to be more on our toes with our area scouts.

we had 15-20, how many were you sporting cutie?

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

PS D$RP is looking for GvGs. Who wants to step up to the plate?

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Captain.1348

Captain.1348

Loving the [NOPE] Trolls in the ObSanct.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

What’s up with D$rp zergballing? Noticed that on opener and got disappointed…

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

they are zerg only gierd now,

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Mag’s at that awk position where every match up we get will most likely be a t2+ drop down and a t4-5 awwyoupoorthing with this new system.

We didn’t want to be in t2 before the change, we didn’t really want to fight t2 coverage before it either, and now we’re being forced to.

Thanks Obama.

Uhhh. You did win T3 remember? Week 19-20-21. That deserved a promotion to T2. FA is ranked bottom of T2. If you didn’t want T2 so badly why did you try so hard to win in T3? Your weekday presence is still strong right? I believe in you guys :}

Maybe I can send cookies.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

We totally trolled you.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

If you notice the difference in scores for those weeks, we were winning by slimmer and slimmer margins every week, which made our rating increase slim. I’m not saying we were trying to delay the inevitable, but, we were trying to delay the inevitable.

In other words, that wasn’t even our tryhardpants

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Then put your tryhard pants on right now? Or is the slip into t4 intentional for gudfites? Hey we might see each other again for brofives.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

My humor wasn’t appreciated (Taken two minutes ago.)

Also, it was 15 people, not quite a zerg :/

To most ppl any thing that is more then what they have is a zerg.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

We totally trolled you.

Totally

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

Then put your tryhard pants on right now? Or is the slip into t4 intentional for gudfites? Hey we might see each other again for brofives.

Why?

And there are no more tiers so lol.

Maguuma [PYRO]

(edited by kerona.3465)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ralathar.7236

Ralathar.7236

I agree, I love it.

Rashanala – 80 Elementalist
Ehmry Bay – Legion of the Iron Hawk [Hawk]

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Hope you enjoyed the taste of DORP in Mag BL, GODS

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy