7/12 CD/EB/BP

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: PinoTheMike.9803

PinoTheMike.9803

Couple vids:

1) Reset night in Eternal – SM 3-Way

2) Sunday Night around Ruins & Briar

Looking forward towards some more ‘Good Fights’.

PS: Did ya really need to drop the AC’s in Briar’s Lord Room?! You were already up 40 players on us! lol

PSS: Nice portal in btw, we missed it completely the 2nd’ time.

Man! Thank you for this video! I was wondering if anyone recorded it.

Yeah that was a good capture by BP, but an overall good 3 way fight all around. WFD was leading that group last night, but BOSS deserves credit for the portal. It was well coordinated. And YES we had to drop the ACs!

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiliaan.1934

Kiliaan.1934

LOL

Dude, where have you been? BP hasn’t spotted “Blue Hair” yet.

Zerg tail is still my favorite snack and I am getting hungry, I am sure he will make an appearance soon.

GF is looking for some GvG challenges this week, step up kids!

(gw2gvg.com send a challenge or contact me in game for an unofficial GvG)

Xeviel [GF] – Ehmry Bay

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: PinoTheMike.9803

PinoTheMike.9803

LOL

Dude, where have you been? BP hasn’t spotted “Blue Hair” yet.

Zerg tail is still my favorite snack and I am getting hungry, I am sure he will make an appearance soon.

GF is looking for some GvG challenges this week, step up kids!

(gw2gvg.com send a challenge or contact me in game for an unofficial GvG)

Good to hear. Typically, I let sleeping dogs lie, but I would never deprive my BP’s a chance to kill their favorite thief.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brindled.2179

Brindled.2179

So let me get this right.. You come here whining about not being able to take North Camp from a group of Ebay? And this means we are afraid to attack CD? Interesting logic!

actually, you got it wrong. you guys ARE scared to take on cd. the map this weekend shows that pretty much in detail. right this very second the map shows the proof. we’ve had blue and green in our map the whole weekend with queues. it’s pretty obvious that if cd didn’t focus us we’d be 2nd and actively on their heels (in their bl). they can see it.

the whole reason you guys did so well against us when we were grouped with anvil was because anvil focused us instead of ebay. our server got tired of being double teamed, and many stopped showing up in wvw. now that we are doing better weekly, more people have been helping in wvw.

good thing we’ll go back to tier 5 at the end of this week. the servers we’ve been battling have been great sports. so many bows each day of our confrontation. all we get from ebay is laughs when zergs roll over small groups or even singles. i’ve seen little of that behavior from cd. even our match-up posts were only trolled be ebayers acting up. you guys really do house a lot of egos and unsportmanlike players. i’m sure it will rub off with our players imitating you more and more.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nak.8315

Nak.8315

Scared? No. Are they an unknown to us? Yes.

Besides we missed you Borlis. We just needed to show you how much we missed you with our Axes and swords in your back. The hell with the other people.

Personally, I’m fine with us getting our kitten kicked. Anything that gets us further away from the T2 Servers in ratings is good IMO.

I won’t disagree that BP Got demoralized coming in 2nd place for all those times, and I"m glad to see you guys are gaining strength again, but don’t go around thinking you only lost due to your belief you were getting double teamed. Your server has its issues and its loudmouths just like Ebay does. Just all of ours haven’t been banned yet.

Nak
Call of Fate[CoF]
Ehmry Bay

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

So let me get this right.. You come here whining about not being able to take North Camp from a group of Ebay? And this means we are afraid to attack CD? Interesting logic!

actually, you got it wrong. you guys ARE scared to take on cd. the map this weekend shows that pretty much in detail. right this very second the map shows the proof. we’ve had blue and green in our map the whole weekend with queues. it’s pretty obvious that if cd didn’t focus us we’d be 2nd and actively on their heels (in their bl). they can see it.

the whole reason you guys did so well against us when we were grouped with anvil was because anvil focused us instead of ebay. our server got tired of being double teamed, and many stopped showing up in wvw. now that we are doing better weekly, more people have been helping in wvw.

good thing we’ll go back to tier 5 at the end of this week. the servers we’ve been battling have been great sports. so many bows each day of our confrontation. all we get from ebay is laughs when zergs roll over small groups or even singles. i’ve seen little of that behavior from cd. even our match-up posts were only trolled be ebayers acting up. you guys really do house a lot of egos and unsportmanlike players. i’m sure it will rub off with our players imitating you more and more.

Stop whining.

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Brindled.2179

Scared? No. Are they an unknown to us? Yes.

Besides we missed you Borlis. We just needed to show you how much we missed you with our Axes and swords in your back. The hell with the other people.

Personally, I’m fine with us getting our kitten kicked. Anything that gets us further away from the T2 Servers in ratings is good IMO.

I won’t disagree that BP Got demoralized coming in 2nd place for all those times, and I"m glad to see you guys are gaining strength again, but don’t go around thinking you only lost due to your belief you were getting double teamed. Your server has its issues and its loudmouths just like Ebay does. Just all of ours haven’t been banned yet.

lol, well said.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Uncle Shags.9017

Uncle Shags.9017

So when 60BP take on 20 Ebay (see Amin’s video above) and spend minutes at a time spam laughing, that’s Ebay’s fault… Good one. Someone’s on a pretty high horse.

Attachments:

Uncle Shags: The Barely Competent

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

So when 60BP take on 20 Ebay (see Amin’s video above) and spend minutes at a time spam laughing, that’s Ebay’s fault… Good one. Someone’s on a pretty high horse.

After the way Ehmry treated us in the 13-week matchup, you have no right to complain about things like this. Grow up.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Uncle Shags.9017

After the way Ehmry treated us in the 13-week matchup, you have no right to complain about things like this. Grow up.

Who’s complaining? I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy. And, with expert timing, here is some more from you! WE treated YOU bad?! Lol. And I’m the one complaining… Boohooo.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

He’s not complaining.

He’s pointing out how idiotic the other guys comment was.

I thought that was apparent.

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Uncle Shags.9017

Be careful Amins. They’ll think we’re teaming up on them and hold a 13 week grudge.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Stop whining.

Our fearless leader with the two wisest words that will be spoken all week by anyone. This applies to everyone.

Also: How is Crystal Desert treating you [vT]? I hope to run into you guys out there and hope I drop good loot

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

(edited by Tetra Bug.7134)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

He’s not complaining.

Oh, I didn’t read who he was responding to. I just figured it’s a complaint because all Ehmry does is complain and talk kitten.

Also, CD, the only reason you’re winning is because Ehmry and BP have this feud and refuse to actually focus you guys. Not to mention your PvD crew.

(This is sure to get this thread going, boring threads suck)

Stormbluff Isle

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Also, CD, the only reason you’re winning is because Ehmry and BP have this feud and refuse to actually focus you guys. Not to mention your PvD crew.

Noted.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Amins.3710

He’s not complaining.

Oh, I didn’t read who he was responding to. I just figured it’s a complaint because all Ehmry does is complain and talk kitten.

I’ll take this moment to thank Archer for influencing my response, as I feel it is deemed necessary to keep the light of the tread in tact….

I’d rather be good, complain and talk kitten, then be just bad.

Amins – Guardian

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

He’s not complaining.

I was just watching this T5 talking and popcorn all over..then you go kitten talking mentioning CD, get ur kitten together and prove it and stop PvF’ing lol , we would be more than welcome to have the 2v1 , no one learns by winning.

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Ehmry and BP have this feud and refuse to actually focus you guys.

I guess Ehmry has found a new brother to annoy now that we’re too big for them. Good for them

This is a pretty hilarious, I don’t think it means what you think it means.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Waffler.1257

I guess Ehmry has found a new brother to annoy now that we’re too big for them. Good for them

Hi saiyr!

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Hi saiyr!

Hi qt I miss you <33

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Waffler.1257

Hi saiyr!

Hi qt I miss you <33

<3

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Amins.3710

Does it ever?

I’m confused.

Amins – Guardian

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: peter.9024

peter.9024

Can’t we just all be friends?

Skullclamp

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frigid.6027

Frigid.6027

He’s not complaining.

find that hard to believe since last night bp had a 50-60man zerg on green side eb. they did get wiped by a smaller group and didn’t come back though.

Bounce – [xoxo] Zerg Me Like You Love Me [oPP] Over Powered People

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Does it ever?

I’m confused.

Does that help? :P I know, I know, being a pedant on the forums. But it made the interpretation totally different in a funny way, you have to admit.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

success!

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Amins.3710

Does it ever?

I’m confused.

Does that help? :P I know, I know, being a pedant on the forums. But it made the interpretation totally different in a funny way, you have to admit.

Some things are just better left undone.

Amins – Guardian

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

any eb or bp guild want to 10v10 15v15 gvg? ofc it’s for fun fun and no chest thumping involved

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

GJ Crystal Desert, keep it up!

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KnattyDreads.1856

KnattyDreads.1856

Dhems’ fightn’ wurds!

-Emhry Bay-
Call of Fate [CoF]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scorci.3250

Scorci.3250

[AoA] and [Lost]

We would like to thank you for the practice. Though next time you might want to step your game up a bit. We had to go back to CD afterwards because they put up more of a fight.

maybe next time your horrible portal bombing will result in kills instead of 6 people laugh spamming themselves to sleep

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

We are so good we ran away and hid behind legendary defenders

Fixed it for you.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Birdo.1768

Birdo.1768

To the two dead CD… dont interupt duels, you will be punished.
Lol you guys even waited for us to get low before attacking, enjoy the dirt naps

Viewtiful Birdo : Guardian

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Almost everywhere our small guild turned was a wall of red. We had a couple decent fights this weekend (there are some good players on Ebay and CD) but mostly we ran into zerg, mini-zerg or really big zerg. Impressive that 20+ players were patrolling their home zones on both servers. I am sure many love this style of fighting, but I am looking forward to moving back down a tier or two.

Just transfer to NSP…. ;-)

Also BP your looking good guys, give em hell!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Scorci.3250

Fixed it for you.

sorry we couldn’t handle ur amazing might stacking technique along with your super sneaky movements

do u guys give lessons?

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Fixed it for you.

sorry we couldn’t handle ur amazing might stacking technique along with your super sneaky movements

do u guys give lessons?

I know you are desperately trying to chest thump, but when even Monkey Shinezzzzzzz joins in on trolling you at your spawn, it might be time to go check out the steam sale for something new.

Attachments:

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Scorci.3250

Fixed it for you.

do u guys give lessons?

I know you are desperately trying to chest thump, but when even Monkey Shinezzzzzzz joins in on trolling you at your spawn, it might be time to go check out the steam sale for something new.

so when can i sign up for your 30v10 class, or the seminar on portal bombing a guardian with 20 people and still not killing him?

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stone.6751

Stone.6751

Fixed it for you.

do u guys give lessons?

Monkey Shinezzzzz! Haha, this is now my favorite post in this thread. The other servers won’t understand, but anyone who has ever WvW on BP will get it.

Penny Royalty – Level 80 Guardian
Raingarde – Level 80 Necromancer

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Fixed it for you.

do u guys give lessons?

Monkey Shinez is the most famous person on BP. I sometimes think BP has only come this far because of his words of wisdom. That man is a scholar.

Stormbluff Isle

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bishop.7596

bishop.7596

GJ Crystal Desert, keep it up!

Tyty our SOS buddy missing us already.. did TC break your nose?

To the rest of CD: We’ll meet SOS soon enough, our last matchup points getting really close even with SBI holding hand with them most time. If we can maintain this turnout rate we’ll have a balance fight. Lately there’s plenty of new transfer into CD, KoME hv around 8 from SOR and we’re happy to see a few newly transferred guild. So start working on your drinking buddy, by now they wld realize 30min q for wvw is bull!!

A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minute longer…
Alencon le renard du desert §Strength, Honour & Duty§
†Guild KöMÉ – A member of ConqueroRs Alliance†

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Fixed it for you.

do u guys give lessons?

LOL classic <3. I had a blast! All hail The Shiny Monkey!

Whispers with meat.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

LOL BP, nice siege creeping just now on BPBL. Your 60+ to scared of my 35ish? LOL. Guess you are all to weak to NOT use siege. :/

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

Anyone know the name of an FTF guild leader?

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

This thread has Ehmry Bay and Borlis Pass in the title.

The answer would be no.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Brindled.2179

i’d like to see both, the 9th placed server and the 10th placed server, fight each other more, and fight the 14th placed server less. But, we know that ain’t gonna happen cause ya scared.

SCAREDY KITTENS! SCAREDY KITTENS!

Attachments:

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: altqq.8376

altqq.8376

wow lol just wow, this guild will chase 1 person with like 5 people halfway across the map, if you wanna fight me just do it one on one instead of the cowards way lol, ironic for a guild name of Good Fights

As the guild leader of Good Fights I am glad you brought this to my attention, we do not chase people halfway across the map. I will speak with the offending members and find out why the kitten they did not kill you sooner (1/6th of the map is considered the maximim chasing distance for any GF member) will consider a gkick if they didn’t have a good enough reason.

guess no one got ur memo…chasing from hero,s to garrison sure seems like over extending ur guild’s allotted chase distance. All this distance to kill a single person grabbing supply and running past ur gvg unprovoked.

/kitten

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: shanmugong.6750

shanmugong.6750

i’d like to see both, the 9th placed server and the 10th placed server, fight each other more, and fight the 14th placed server less. But, we know that ain’t gonna happen cause ya scared.

Oh really? Where were you when we turned ebbl green yesterday, making their fortified stuff paper for you guys to take? Oh yeah, you guys were busy taking our hill keep and our stuff in eternal bl. That could probably explain why we feel like smacking u guys now and than.

Shanmugong Asuran Engineer.
Crystal Desert. [KoME]
Once an Engineer, Always an Engineer

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perphection.8209

Perphection.8209

Stop whining.

Our fearless leader with the two wisest words that will be spoken all week by anyone. This applies to everyone.

Also: How is Crystal Desert treating you [vT]? I hope to run into you guys out there and hope I drop good loot

It’s been awesome so far, we’re having an absolute blast man =) I haven’t seen you around yet! But when I do..

Attachments:

Moose Man Jones [vT]
- Charr Warrior
- Charr Necromancer

(edited by Perphection.8209)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tranto.6084

Tranto.6084

I’m confused i don’t really give a kitten if i die in a video all i remember BP and AR doing was kittening running away to your tower at every case you can (There is a small few that i like in BP and moose man Im talking to you that actually stay out and fight ) Im more then 99% sure your one of those people so i probably hate you. Now im not saying ebay does not do this but i know for a fact the teams i run with don’t really care weather they die. step down of that horse of yours and get kicked in the guts and roll on the ground.

EB: Disry 80 warrior Bag collector
{GH}Reps {GF} Just runs
{NITE}Reps {TDE}My PVE

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lukrath.6982

Lukrath.6982

Hey CD peeps who just took SW tower in CD BL…. I don’t understand you. I tried to signal a duel and one person comes out waits for me to bow, starts a fight and then you all roll over me… :/