7/12 CD/EB/BP

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

After the way Ehmry treated us in the 13-week matchup, you have no right to complain about things like this. Grow up.

Had no idea you took it that way. Meh… we could’ve been a lot harder on you guys. Believe it or not, some of us didn’t hate you guys. Still don’t, actually. Glad to see you guys have apparently improved.

Really? No idea? “Take it that way”? Seriously, take a moment and ponder:

1) During our 13 week stint most of the comments coming out of your side were of the form “you are losing because you are bad, can’t wait to fight a real server cause we are awesome and you are beneath us”
2) Your folks have trolled every public and private match-up thread we have had since the end of the 13 weeks
3) ( I am told that) your forum’s thread for this match-up is titled “Ehmry bay VS Borlis kitten VS Crystal Desert”
4) Everything ever posted by Archer, Jinks, etc.

Have the common decency to admit that, for whatever reason, you folks have a very uncommon kitten for us. And please, don’t be surprised that most of us don’t care all that much for most of you.

Really. No idea.

1.) Again, the words of but a few. You know that I’ve been referring to AR as simply "the Rock " ever since then? The name fits, they highly resilient. If these begrudged posts I’m seeing are any indication, probably moreso than you. What would you have us say? We were on top for thirteen weeks straight, and frankly in that time often bored. We liked to “stir the pot” so to speak. Making a BL or two swap colors now and then is pretty much a given (just be thankful we never really just sat on you like servers like DB tend to do. Bring you down to zero the zerg camp your BL swarming every time you try to reclaim something). You guys would typically clam up in this instance. Solid defense is a staple of your server. You know how AR reacted? They’d rally their forces, roll over us on their BL and chase us clear off their territory in EBG, then come pouring out of dredge like a hoard of angry hornets and we’d in the process lose a bit of ground before they were finally fended off. Effectively coming back at us and sucker- punching us in the face. Many of us loved them for that.
2.) Well that’s a shame… What? I could pat your head too, but is that really going to help? I have as little control over my fellows as you do yours. Shameful, definitely. Anything I can really do about it? Not particularly.
3.) Similarly, I can’t say that I’d know, so cannot confirm nor deny. I am not a member, nor do I frequent that venue. I get my kicks mostly on the field tyvm.
4.) Well, then you’ll no doubt be pleased to know that Cookie was banned from the forums a while back. On the opposite of that coin, I’m sure he’ll be tickled half to death that his words had such a profound impact. My grandfather would say something to effect of, “can’t stand getting kicked once in a while, then stay out of the horse stable.” Rest easier, the big bad Cookie will never get you again.

I can personally admit to nothing, nor would I have the right to proclaim anything for my entire server. Of which I am simply a single cog, and a small one at that. All I can say in closing is that hate us all you like, whether you like it or not, both your servers have friends here in the Bay.

I spend more time each week worrying about toenail fungus spread than I do about your server.

Ouch.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

you guys should kiss and make up

make love not guildwars

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

I propose that in light of the toenail fungus comment, CD focus BP for the remainder of the week.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

I propose that in light of the toenail fungus comment, CD focus BP for the remainder of the week.

Please do. We need loot bags.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: shanmugong.6750

shanmugong.6750

But but, we want to show EB our superior pvdoor skills!!!

Shanmugong Asuran Engineer.
Crystal Desert. [KoME]
Once an Engineer, Always an Engineer

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Oh BP. Are you guys still caught up with all the trash talk all those weeks ago?

And I love how you guys complain about all the comments in our 13 week long adventure together then in your very next matchup, you sound just like us to your new competitors.

We are just playing our Big Brother role with you guys just like how Maguuma does with us :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Its true, but we will never admit it. Ehmry did make us better. But we only got better to find better ways to destroy you :P

[KRTA]
Maguuma

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

KStudios, I don’t hate you. It’s a game. I have bigger things in my life than GW2 and most certainly than EBay (family, friends, career, mortgage, etc.). I spend more time each week worrying about toenail fungus spread than I do about your server. I simply pointed out that if you don’t understand why there is bad blood, you haven’t been paying very close attention.

Edit: And of course, you respond with the same condescension you seem to want to distance your from. If you read my initial again, I am not even taking shots at you. I am simply telling you it is really hard to believe you can’t understand the why.

You could’ve fooled me. The way some of you are carrying on, I’d believe we are are a festering boil upon you. My aim is not necessarily to condescend anyone, yet it’s difficult to illustrate just where those neutral parties within our borderland stand without being a little flagrant. I can only submit myself to your mercies lol, it’s up to you whether or not you wish to smash my head with a rock, lol. The short of my original post could be summed up, “And? Love you guys, but what would you like me to do about it?”

There’s no lack of understanding on my part, beyond the why of your continuing animosity. Much of that filth of anger you’re wading in is of your own choice, and at least some of it of your own creation. Was there a great deal of kitten spoken on our behalf? Of course, that’s part of who we are. For better or worse. Take a stroll through our match-up threads however and you’ll surely find that’s relatively consistent though. What is not, is the reaction generated thereof (yours apparently being particularly profound). Inability to “bury the hatchet” is a dual-sided problem, not just a single.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Oh BP. Are you guys still caught up with all the trash talk all those weeks ago?

Just admit it, you love us and we both made each other better. Trolls and chestthumpers aside.

And I love how you guys complain about all the comments in our 13 week long adventure together then in your very next matchup, you sound just like us to your new competitors.

We are just playing our Big Brother role with you guys just like how Maguuma does with us :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

The little brother has surpassed his older brother;p

Midnight Mafia [MM]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

Umm, i think this explains 2 things..

1- we get the lootbags, but ur right , you need lootbags because you have’nt gotten as many lol

2- Do not build AC’s when you have ur 50man zerg failed with the 3 portal bombs at the same time to wipe 20ppl , please..dont talk kitten

Attachments:

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

Just gonna set this here… we may not come in second at the end but at least we took it from eBay for a little while…

What happened? I remember you guys packing a lot more of a punch during NA prime? It’s like… ya’ll have given up and want us to take 100 points from your rating…

CD – ya’ll have a very skilled group at night. Impressive.

Attachments:

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Just admit it, you love us and we both made each other better. Trolls and chestthumpers aside.

Apparently reading comprehension is not required to post. Your folks have been trolling us the whole time since. You folks are obsessed with us. We don’t like you, but we really don’t spend a lot of time thinking about you either.

Are you dense lol?

You are complaining about trolling when you guys have also posted on our forums and even in our matchup threads. Also, Kalkz. That’s pretty much what started this whole thing from our very first matchup lol.

I paid you a compliment in that post too but I guess your reading comprehension skills aren’t up to par.

Stop acting like BP is full of goody two shoes who never troll. You can’t complain about something you also do. Look at your thread after fighting us lol.

No I am not dense, but apparently your cranial rectosis is reaching the terminal stages. I wasn’t trolling. I was responding to a very specific post from a person who claimed they couldn’t really understand why we have no love for EBay. I pointed out why and you jumped in with your own very special brand of condescension.

Nothing I said was inaccurate in the least. Get over yourself.

How can you be complaining about Ebay trolling when BP does the very same thing?

Maybe you are just too dense for this, but all you are focusing on is the negative things lol. Despite all the trolling and chest thumping, there were normal posters like Kstudios and decent conversations going on in those past threads. And he was even responding to Evilzara who moved to Ebay after our long matchups together lol. So in that specific conversation, Kstudios’s feeling were warranted. But then again, you’re too dense to notice that. (Are you from the same EDGE guild who posted screenshots of killing uplevels with multiple thieves? LOL)

Get over yourself Dio. No one cares about how hurt you are over trolling on a gaming forum in 2013. Loving the hypocrisy though.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

It’s like… ya’ll have given up and want us to take 100 points from your rating…

If you ever experience the horror that is a match with either TC or DB, then you would understand why EB or CD do not want rating. Last week I was secretly hoping we would get matched up with BP so that you guys could sponge a bunch of rating.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Luzano.6983

Indeed, as far as PTT is concerned. Congratulations.

Kinda disappointed there hasn’t been as much small man action or that many fight clubs yet.

We have a few things we need to work on this week. I know a lot of people were burnt out from fighting T2 servers and we had a bad reset for sure.

But at least I got 50 fortunes from that LOST push on hills just a few minutes ago :]]]]]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Its true, but we will never admit it. Ehmry did make us better. But we only got better to find better ways to destroy you :P

I like this guy, Noodica too. They get it.

Yumiko Togashii

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Apparently reading comprehension is not required to post. Your folks have been trolling us the whole time since. You folks are obsessed with us. We don’t like you, but we really don’t spend a lot of time thinking about you either.

Are you dense lol?

You are complaining about trolling when you guys have also posted on our forums and even in our matchup threads. Also, Kalkz. That’s pretty much what started this whole thing from our very first matchup lol.

I paid you a compliment in that post too but I guess your reading comprehension skills aren’t up to par.

Stop acting like BP is full of goody two shoes who never troll. You can’t complain about something you also do. Look at your thread after fighting us lol.

No I am not dense, but apparently your cranial rectosis is reaching the terminal stages. I wasn’t trolling. I was responding to a very specific post from a person who claimed they couldn’t really understand why we have no love for EBay. I pointed out why and you jumped in with your own very special brand of condescension.

Nothing I said was inaccurate in the least. Get over yourself.

How can you be complaining about Ebay trolling when BP does the very same thing?

Maybe you are just too dense for this, but all you are focusing on is the negative things lol. Despite all the trolling and chest thumping, there were normal posters like Kstudios and decent conversations going on in those past threads. And he was even responding to Evilzara who moved to Ebay after our long matchups together lol. So in that specific conversation, Kstudios’s feeling were warranted. But then again, you’re too dense to notice that. (Are you from the same EDGE guild who posted screenshots of killing uplevels with multiple thieves? LOL)

Get over yourself Dio. No one cares about how hurt you are over trolling on a gaming forum in 2013. Loving the hypocrisy though.

Sometimes I wish I were the troll some believe me to be. It would make my life around here much easier at times. I could’ve just posted a pic of Dr. Phil with the caption, “okay, now show us on the doll where the bad men touched you” lol. Alas, it’s not so much me, though I’m obviously not incapable either. Not entirely certain what it is they’re wanting from us.

As for Zara, did she return to her native waters for this match or is she still with us? In any case I hope she was treated well. A player of her caliber should be welcome anywhere, regardless of intention. It’s just a game, folks. Loosen up. Play with us.

Yumiko Togashii

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Sounds like you all need a /hug!

I’ve only recently come back here to Borlis after a very interesting trip around the ‘worlds’, so I’m not aware of all your ‘history’…. and it’s very sad to me to see that you’re taking out your frustrations on an entire server based on the words of some very vocal forum warriors. I assure you, that their opinions are their opinions… but it’s highly unlikely you’ll even hear from people that tend to be respectful towards you other two servers, as they are too busy actually playing the game to get involved with the interserver drama shown here on the forums.

I want to be your friend, and kill both of you equally as bad! Can we be friends and just kill each other like normal human beings?? ♥

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Umm, i think this explains 2 things..

1- we get the lootbags, but ur right , you need lootbags because you have’nt gotten as many lol

2- Do not build AC’s when you have ur 50man zerg failed with the 3 portal bombs at the same time to wipe 20ppl , please..dont talk kitten

First problem with your screenshot: That is YOUR hills.

Second Problem: You lost that fight.

Don’t deny the second problem. I was there, killing you at the Vista 3 times in a row.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Just gonna set this here… we may not come in second at the end but at least we took it from eBay for a little while…

What happened? I remember you guys packing a lot more of a punch during NA prime? It’s like… ya’ll have given up and want us to take 100 points from your rating…

Wait wait? BP is currently beating us?… Ohoooo! I see how it is! BP is screaming, “hey EBay, look at CD! Look at CD!” while they’ve snagged the 2nd place ball and are gunning for the inzone! Rofl!

Nice try. The question is, can you get it there, BP? We’ll make a worthy foe of you yet!

Yumiko Togashii

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Wait wait? BP is currently beating us?… Ohoooo! I see how it is! BP is screaming, “hey EBay, look at CD! Look at CD!” while they’ve snagged the 2nd place ball and are gunning for the inzone! Rofl!

Nice try. The question is, can you get it there, BP? We’ll make a worthy foe of you yet!

The scores are close, I wouldn’t say anyone’s beating anyone just yet… It’s only Wednesday.

(edited by Evalana.5480)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

How scared are you for coming last that you actually have to team up against the R14 underdog.

CD has to break down the doors for ebay to take it.

Zero respect.

Attachments:

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Kinda disappointed there hasn’t been as much small man action or that many fight clubs yet.

We have a few things we need to work on this week. I know a lot of people were burnt out from fighting T2 servers and we had a bad reset for sure.

But at least I got 50 fortunes from that LOST push on hills just a few minutes ago :]]]]]

I got a golden ticket from that. God the reward helms are awful.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Luzano.6983

Thanks CD :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

You bros know how to have fun in WvW, not like SRSFACE BP.

3v3 duel for the the ownership of Bay. You guys are classly fellows.

(edited by Luzano.6983)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Luzano.6983

I got a golden ticket from that. God the reward helms are awful.

Gonna get the air backpiece I guess. Helms really are meh eh? Grats Charlie and Chocolate Factory.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Wow Ebay, really? Pictures don’t lie. You should probably clean your house out. I know GF, Rekz and PK don’t condone such shenanigans. Its awesome though how how the Ranked 8 and Ranked 10th servers have to tag team to take the Bay of the rank 14th server. Makes me feel proud we are such a threat xD

[KRTA]
Maguuma

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: peppers.6192

peppers.6192

I’ll just leave these here.

Would like to know how much Ebay paid CD to help them take Bay. Hopefully it wasn’t too much considering really there were only 6 people defending.

Normally I don’t cry out double team – and people that do annoy me… but quite frankly, this is the most blatant display that I’ve ever seen on any server that I have been on – and I have been on quite a few servers. Dishonorable.

And against 3rd place? Pathetic.

Ahh but we didn’t pay EB, we simply just /wave and next thing you know we just followed each other. It was all fun. don’t be such a poor sport. It’s just a game after all

Aweburn – Aerisü [KWBH]
~Stormbluff Isle~

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Would like to know how much Ebay paid CD to help them take Bay. Hopefully it wasn’t too much considering really there were only 6 people defending.

Normally I don’t cry out double team – and people that do annoy me… but quite frankly, this is the most blatant display that I’ve ever seen on any server that I have been on – and I have been on quite a few servers. Dishonorable.

Ahh but we didn’t pay EB, we simply just /wave and next thing you know we just followed each other. It was all fun. don’t be such a poor sport. It’s just a game after all

Trust me – I’m sure you wouldn’t find it ‘fun’ either if you were on the receiving end. But not to worry – We have no problems making some ‘fun’ of our own

(edited by Evalana.5480)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

peppers.6192

Trust me – I’m sure you wouldn’t find it ‘fun’ either if you were on the receiving end, just saying.

Ahh but i have been in that boat before! Trust me, but even so it’s not too bad, honestly when i see other servers team up, it’s kinda neat, like Guild wars drama ! Just be glad it was only the bay, lol we didn’t organize anything.

Oh and P.S. all those pictures i see of your guy’s conversations is just nothing but cussing at each other and blah blah. That May be why you guys are last.

Aweburn – Aerisü [KWBH]
~Stormbluff Isle~

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Oh and P.S. all those pictures i see of your guy’s conversations is just nothing but cussing at each other and blah blah. That May be why you guys are last.

Congratulations, you can read! Unfortunately you need a little work with your reading comprehension.

(edited by Evalana.5480)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

peppers.6192

Trust me – I’m sure you wouldn’t find it ‘fun’ either if you were on the receiving end, just saying.

Ahh but i have been in that boat before! Trust me, but even so it’s not too bad, honestly when i see other servers team up, it’s kinda neat, like Guild wars drama ! Just be glad it was only the bay, lol we didn’t organize anything.

lmfao – Nothing at each other – mostly raging about your blatant double team.

Over just bay…. but hey it was fun it’s rare that you can even team up in wvw anyways, and also we had a group of cd,bp, and eb, and the bp guys just let eb take stuff. xD That Just Blew my mind.

On a side note, its hard to communicate with enemies with just emotions. :/ Wave and Cheer seems to be the only positive one i can do with them. or dance and beckon

Oh and your right about the pictures, i saw the cursing in a picture someone else posted just slightly further up this page so my bad.

Aweburn – Aerisü [KWBH]
~Stormbluff Isle~

(edited by peppers.6192)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Regardless – we were only passed by Ebay a few hours ago. We held 2nd throughout the night until the morning. Your argument is invalid.

As I recall, weren’t you the one proposing server-based huggles be abound earlier? This lil teddy bear gots fangs, lol! I personally couldn’t care less if Borliss beat us. I wonder if it would quiet some of the kittening at all? Regardless, I be one of the first to congratulate you.

Well… Before reminding you you’d have to do it eleven more times to break even that is, lol. I made the mistake of counting thirteen victories over thirteen weeks for us earlier. This was in error. You did get one in there. So again, knuckle down and come at us some more.

Yumiko Togashii

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

It’s just sad. Understandable if it was a higher rank server with dominant numbers but the underdog? Yeah you have your fun…

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

peppers.6192

It’s just sad. Understandable if it was a higher rank server with dominant numbers but the underdog? Yeah you have your fun…

Oh quit your crying lol, it was just bay, you probably have it back by now. And we were honestly like a group of roamers that just molded together.

Aweburn – Aerisü [KWBH]
~Stormbluff Isle~

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Luzano.6983

This was something we did for fun late at night because you guys literally bored us to death at SE area. First you tried to spawn camp us with 20, failed, died a bunch and then ran back to your tower and never really came out after that. Later you attempted to build siege at the bridge which we killed promptly cause that’s not manly/honorable and pretty cowardly. Then you run back to hills and hide behind your ACs and Cannons aka super boring to fight.

So it was either have fun with CD with a 3v3 duel for ownership of bay or fight BP hiding behind walls and siege. Hmm…

And let’s be real here, who from Ebay was really going to defend Bay at this time of night? I believe you got it right back before the points tick too.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Regardless – we were only passed by Ebay a few hours ago. We held 2nd throughout the night until the morning. Your argument is invalid.

As I recall, weren’t you the one proposing server-based huggles be abound earlier? This lil teddy bear gots fangs, lol! I personally couldn’t care less if Borliss beat us. I wonder if it would quiet some of the kittening at all? Regardless, I be one of the first to congratulate you.

Well… Before reminding you you’d have to do it twelve more times to break even that is, lol. I made the mistake of counting thirteen victories over thirteen weeks for us earlier. This was in error. You did get one in there. So again, knuckle down and come at us some more.

Hey – I was being EXTREMELY nice until I saw with my own eyes what others have been telling me all along. Now (those of you that were there) – I don’t like you. And with good reason!

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I didn’t know the game works this way.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

EBay is really bad at sweeping/checking swords… Had a treb up hitting bay last night in vale and you guys came in full Zerg and slaughtered everything we had…we come back a minute later and the trebs still up, so we break outer he to inner break that and than have a very fun fight by lord till the main 30 or whatever it was showed up… But than we just catad water wall down and went back to the same inner wall which was barely repaired and took bay with 10 people while your Zerg was busy taking camps lol, fun times

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Luzano.6983

BP is really bad at taking our BL just now. Everytime I see them(especially LOST idk), they just die super fast idk. We just wiped them at hills, then wiped them at Bay, then killed them a lot around SW area. Then just wp’d out and left the BL idk. Maybe you should focus on learning to actually fight and not the PPT :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

We should all make sweeping generalizations about every server!

Jk, but on a srsface note I have been moa’d so many times this matchup it makes my poor little necro cry.

(edited by Luzano.6983)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

We had no problem with a lot of it last night when there was max 20 of us(usually closer to 15)
Ps: that was just referring to Lost and AOA not the WFD group or any pugs running around

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Luzano.6983

Oh yeah I remember LOST, you guys died to us really fast when you tried to take hills the other night. We had no problem then at all and we sure didn’t have way more numbers. I expected more from all the trash talk you guys did in your threads when you moved to BP but you guys just die so fast every time I see you :| Just don’t make those sweeping generalizations and we’ll be fine :]

For last night, grats. We definitely have a lot to work on this week.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Well… Before reminding you you’d have to do it twelve more times to break even that is, lol. I made the mistake of counting thirteen victories over thirteen weeks for us earlier. This was in error. You did get one in there. So again, knuckle down and come at us some more.

Hey – I was being EXTREMELY nice until I saw with my own eyes what others have been telling me all along. Now (those of you that were there) – I don’t like you. And with good reason!

Sadly, or perhaps in that context not so sadly, wasn’t me lol. I was safely tucked away at work (generally when I do post on the forums, it’s from there).

Might visit ya’lls BL later, we can discuss it and perhaps reminisce over the weeks we’ve been apart. Maybe over some omnomberry bars and some 1v1’s perhaps?… Or you can just beat me over the head. I care not.

Edit: Seems my visit may be with CD on your BL instead… I can cheer you guys on though as you retake your south!

Yumiko Togashii

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Just for the record their are 2 Losts on BP… We’re Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue one…and that may have been us idk last night was first in a while I had a chance to play really…also I’ve never seen your guild tag

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Luzano.6983

Just for the record their are 2 Losts on BP… We’re Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue one…and that may have been us idk last night was first in a while I had a chance to play really…also I’ve never seen your guild tag

It was your guild :] I don’t use Guam all too much. Mainly GH but I’ve been running with GF a lot this week. Maybe we can do some GvGs and fight clubs! There hasn’t been any that I’ve heard of this week : |

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Pic 1:Now who put these tarts here on BP’s Hills doorstep? =3

Pic 2: Aww, no love from [Zero] lol. I helped you kill that CD guy, slaying a mutual enemy does not pass as a friendly gesture?

Attachments:

Yumiko Togashii

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Drat foiled again…like I said though I was only on last night really so can’t say for the hills time…ahh ok may have fought you at some point than…and GvG you’d have to ask Cali about but fight club we usually like to do Thursdays at 9pm EST can figure which BL tomorrow I guess if make it official

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Yep, no doubt.

All I can say in closing is that hate us all you like, whether you like it or not, both your servers have friends here in the Bay.

Just speaking for myself here (pretty obvious after reading the last page of this thread), but same to you Ebay (don’t know CD well enough to say, but I’m sure it’s the same). Not sure what some of my server mates are so worked up about, I guess it’s the residue of a too long 13 week match. We all have our forum warriors, but imo KStudios is not one of them.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Other than the 1 small man we know about on CD, any other small mans actively run 5 people on any of these servers or is it all just “meta ppt” land? Truthfully?

PAXA -GM

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

All I can say in closing is that hate us all you like, whether you like it or not, both your servers have friends here in the Bay.

Just speaking for myself here (pretty obvious after reading the last page of this thread), but same to you Ebay (don’t know CD well enough to say, but I’m sure it’s the same). Not sure what some of my server mates are so worked up about, I guess it’s the residue of a too long 13 week match. We all have our forum warriors, but imo KStudios is not one of them.

Actually, I was referring to both you guys and the Rock, lol. I only knew of Sovereign from CD, and I get the feeling he is no longer with them. If he is he’s being very quiet here in the forums. Which was awfully unlike him judging by last time we met.

Yumiko Togashii

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

It’s all that noob stuff PAXA nothing to see here

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

Other than the 1 small man we know about on CD, any other small mans actively run 5 people on any of these servers or is it all just “meta ppt” land? Truthfully?

I’ve read some of your past posts. What you’re looking for doesn’t seem to exist in my opinion. If you want small man, and nothing but, you won’t find it here or anywhere else for that matter.

If your small group wants to pick apart semi-zergs, then this may be the place for you. I would strongly recommend that you stay away from T1 and T2, nothing but zergs there. Roaming groups in those tiers are typically 15+.

I’ve been involved in more open field fights with lesser numbers in this matchup than any other matchup since RNG was implemented. You’ll find a lot of smaller group fights here, but you’ll also be running from the zombie zerg as well.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

I’ve read some of your past posts. What you’re looking for doesn’t seem to exist in my opinion. If you want small man, and nothing but, you won’t find it here or anywhere else for that matter.

If your small group wants to pick apart semi-zergs, then this may be the place for you. I would strongly recommend that you stay away from T1 and T2, nothing but zergs there. Roaming groups in those tiers are typically 15+.

I’ve been involved in more open field fights with lesser numbers in this matchup than any other matchup since RNG was implemented. You’ll find a lot of smaller group fights here, but you’ll also be running from the zombie zerg as well.

Dont have alot of optimism for this move but we will try it. GW2 just isnt competitive. Alright, thanks for the advice.

PAXA -GM