7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

I just want to give a shout out to the PAXA Mesmer with bifrost who decided he wanted to roam with me and Oc against TBE.

<3 bifrost party.

We are rainbros now. (I’ll whip out my staff next time instead of the daggers, I swear I have one too!)

Hey man, where has your brother Rone been lately?

THE RAYGUN?

I heard after we murdered him on GoM a lot, he quit playing.

Not sure if confirm?

Mom never liked him anyways.

What? I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Your username is Toble. Brother Rone…

Toble Rone

Toblerone

That was a complete wiff on my part.

You know I actually had no clue what a Toble was before I made the name.

But apparently, each one of those breakable triangles is called a Toble.

Therefore, I am a triangular piece of toffee and almond filled delight.

Now I want chocolate…

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

Did DR get a hold of a ton of cheap blow this week? kitten . You fools are bringin it. Nice work and please share next time

OOOOOOooooo!

Oh, BTW, since you have a TBE tag, I’ve been wondering if you have enough dead thieves in your guild.

:)

| Epidemic
| Drenched

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: multani.1452

multani.1452

Did DR get a hold of a ton of cheap blow this week? kitten . You fools are bringin it. Nice work and please share next time

OOOOOOooooo!

Oh, BTW, since you have a TBE tag, I’ve been wondering if you have enough dead thieves in your guild.

Awww aren’t you adorable.

Attachments:

“I got ten voices in my head and NONE of them like you.”
~Eliana Veilstrike~
Yak’s Bend (TBE)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ganry.2834

Ganry.2834

Hey guys, finished up a solo WvW Warrior PoV video. It has some clips of older matchups in it, but also some of the current matchup.

Some popular guild tags such as [PHZE] and [Bags] are in this video!

Hope you’ll watch and perhaps enjoy it

Very nice video, well done! Love how someone made Hammer work in WvW considering all the blinds and stuff!

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raine Akrune.8416

Raine Akrune.8416

Fun fights so far this week. Glad to see the close scores and quick reactions to atttacks. Our small teams were getting rather rusty.

Asuran Master Thief/Charr Paladin Extraordinaire
Khan of The Burning Eden [TBE]
www.theburningeden.com

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

Teivospy says he killed tots in 3 seconds and then almost won a 1v3 right after but was too busy laughing at how slow to react tots is.

Also this video is directed at kevin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvR0w8fSmTU

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

@ osif

Didn’t expect that much cc.
Now I know your trick.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

OOOOOOooooo!

Awww aren’t you adorable.

O_O Well, I assumed their models were glitched face down in the ground all the time. Only made sense for how much time they spend there.

@Mugi

I watched the video 3 times in a row, favorite part is Lad Guy cameo.

fer sure.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

Lad Guy best cameo NA.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I intentionally play poorly to give other people a chance. Get tree’d.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raestloz.7134

Raestloz.7134

Had a lot of rage last night

NSP decided to pull the classic “overman” tactic again and pushed into inner. Not sure if stupid or trolling, but they quickly ditched the golems that managed to break unsieged gate in the first place. That or the golems died before they reached the inner, because NSP golems

Then, some jerk decided to click on my char, and spam “/laugh @” so many times it wiped the map chat out of my window

Then commander repaired outer gate and the whole NSP unit got stuck inside

When we finally got out to push, the whole NSP unit crumbled like Bruce Almighty’s cookie

Interestingly, I don’t see any NSP spamming /laugh anymore

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

5 pages is the longest forum war you have been in. You show your noobness with that statement I have survived 15 pages easy.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

To all the forum warriors using 100 words.

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

5 pages is the longest forum war you have been in. You show your noobness with that statement I have survived 15 pages easy.

haha this is continuing from the forum war when we were last matched up

Tots and Teivo pls stop FiGhT1nG. Can’t we all get along and just laugh at the way oozoo plays guardian.

-kevin

Attachments:

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

HoD…. I know you like the grub and all, but come on..

Needless to say, after we drove DR and their golems off, the grub was slain.

#dat morning/night crew

Attachments:

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

(edited by JahRo.6432)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

Hello Northern Shiverpeaks and Henge of Denravi! I will be hosting a Fight Club and everyone is welcome!

Location – Devona’s Rest Borderlands under Victor’s Lodge Camp
Time – 8 PM EST. If you need a conversion to your time zone, please PM me your immediate time!

Standard Rules/Tips:
- /bow before each duel
- Duels end when the opposed is downed
- If an interruption divides a duel, please warn the player that an event is occurring and should be told to immediately stop interrupting. If the player continues the interruption, the opposed should down the player. Finishing a player is absolutely unnecessary and is not tolerated.
- Team Duels are allowed, if you would like to start one, each team must have equal amounts of players, and the duel initiates when all team players /bow. The team duel is finished when the opposing players are finished and the last person is downed. You may resurrect your team player if they’re downed, but not when they’re finished until the team duel is complete.
- Siege weapons and items from the “Traps and Tricks” outfitter is not permitted.
- No Stacks are permitted. ex. Corruption, Perception, Bloodlust, Life, Luck, Applied Fortitude, etc.

Please be advised that Fight Club is about practice between players in which they could not personally nor able to test their full potential in sPvP. This event is also about creating friendships between servers.

I hope to see many people there as I have seen on the forums, hope everyone can make it!

If there are any questions about this event, please whisper me anything you misunderstand before Fight Club.

Fight Club will be starting in approximately 12 hours.

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wenrolio.8063

Wenrolio.8063

To the DR thief with the [Bags] tag that I was dueling on my black and pink elementalist just a bit ago:

Good fights. Sorry I had to leave; it was time for work. Also, shame we kept getting interrupted.

I’ll keep my eyes open and princess wand at the ready next time I’m on.

Or you could randomly send a pm my way on the off chance that I am online- Wenrulon

Asuran -Engineer, Elementalist, Necromancer, Mesmer, and underlevel Ranger

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

Hello Northern Shiverpeaks and Henge of Denravi! I will be hosting a Fight Club and everyone is welcome!

Location – Devona’s Rest Borderlands under Victor’s Lodge Camp
Time – 8 PM EST. If you need a conversion to your time zone, please PM me your immediate time!

Standard Rules/Tips:
- /bow before each duel
- Duels end when the opposed is downed
- If an interruption divides a duel, please warn the player that an event is occurring and should be told to immediately stop interrupting. If the player continues the interruption, the opposed should down the player. Finishing a player is absolutely unnecessary and is not tolerated.
- Team Duels are allowed, if you would like to start one, each team must have equal amounts of players, and the duel initiates when all team players /bow. The team duel is finished when the opposing players are finished and the last person is downed. You may resurrect your team player if they’re downed, but not when they’re finished until the team duel is complete.
- Siege weapons and items from the “Traps and Tricks” outfitter is not permitted.
- No Stacks are permitted. ex. Corruption, Perception, Bloodlust, Life, Luck, Applied Fortitude, etc.

Please be advised that Fight Club is about practice between players in which they could not personally nor able to test their full potential in sPvP. This event is also about creating friendships between servers.

I hope to see many people there as I have seen on the forums, hope everyone can make it!

If there are any questions about this event, please whisper me anything you misunderstand before Fight Club.

Fight Club will be starting in approximately 12 hours.

hmmmmmm……………………………………………………………………….

PAXA loves fight clubs

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

I don’t think you love them for the same reasons as the others.

Heiann – NSP

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sentinel.5731

Sentinel.5731

NSP decided to pull the classic “overman” tactic again and pushed into inner. Not sure if stupid or trolling, but they quickly ditched the golems that managed to break unsieged gate in the first place. That or the golems died before they reached the inner, because NSP golems

Then, some jerk decided to click on my char, and spam “/laugh @” so many times it wiped the map chat out of my window

When we finally got out to push, the whole NSP unit crumbled like Bruce Almighty’s cookie

Uh huh, cuz on NSP we certainly did not have to Flaming torch for at least 30 mins before that…

Spare us the rage HOD. You are just mad because you aren’t winning. (again) Every server has times where they have overmanned our out manned, its part of the nature of the game. Instead of trying to blame us for using that as a tactic, maybe just deal with it? I did not get on here and kitten when HOD and DR both sent zergs and flipped 3 of our t3 towers. It was super frustrating, and a great play by both servers for seizing the moment.

DL DR take your kitten rage elsewhere, making excuses does not help you win sir

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

I don’t know if I should correct this guys stupidity… Or just let it go >.>

“Spare us the rage HOD. You are just mad because you aren’t winning. "

mmmkkk okkk

“DL DR take your kitten rage elsewhere, making excuses does not help you win sir”

Anyone else wondering how HoD turned into DR??? Seeing as the person he quoted is from DR…. And not once is HoD mentioned in the post until it is randomly brought up by quoter…

So you to kind sir. I do say please learn to read before you rage. And rage at the correct server next time. And remember kids Raging and Typing is how people die! Save a life Don’t Rage and Type.

This has been a message brought to you by the Save a Rager’s Life Foundation.

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Sentinel.5731

I don’t know if I should correct this guys stupidity… Or just let it go >.>

“Spare us the rage HOD. You are just mad because you aren’t winning. "

mmmkkk okkk

“DL DR take your kitten rage elsewhere, making excuses does not help you win sir”

Anyone else wondering how HoD turned into DR??? Seeing as the person he quoted is from DR…. And not once is HoD mentioned in the post until it is randomly brought up by quoter…

So you to kind sir. I do say please learn to read before you rage. And rage at the correct server next time. And remember kids Raging and Typing is how people die! Save a life Don’t Rage and Type.

This has been a message brought to you by the Save a Rager’s Life Foundation.

Yep, my bad.

Sorry, trying to read and type and work at my job makes my life hard.

Guilty

Edit* not mad at all. Just FYI. I have way too much fun in WvW regardless of who is winning. (though obviously i wish it was NSP)

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raestloz.7134

Raestloz.7134

Uh huh, cuz on NSP we certainly did not have to Flaming torch for at least 30 mins before that…

Spare us the rage HOD. You are just mad because you aren’t winning. (again) Every server has times where they have overmanned our out manned, its part of the nature of the game. Instead of trying to blame us for using that as a tactic, maybe just deal with it? I did not get on here and kitten when HOD and DR both sent zergs and flipped 3 of our t3 towers. It was super frustrating, and a great play by both servers for seizing the moment.

Congratulations, you managed to stop reading after merely two sentences and skipped right through the quick reply box. Because NSP golems.

Yes, numbers fluctuate, that happens

But ditching golems, the only reason you managed to break the outer gates in the first place? That doesn’t usually happen

Spamming /laugh directly with @? That doesn’t usually happen

I don’t care what timezone you are, I DO care when some jerk decided to explicitly click at my char, spam /laugh and follow the emote with @ as I desperately try to defend Hills inner gate as unorganized blob of enemy zerg try to crack open the inner gate with arrows.

What happened:
1) At the very least 30 NSPs
2) Had 4 golems, broke outer gate, but right after that the golems are gone. Not sure if WPed or killed
3) Built at least 2 catapults, at least 3 arrow carts, but never built a single ram for the entire siege.
4) Spammed /laugh.

Yes, maybe you had fun blob zerging, yes maybe you had fun sieging, but not building a single ram and spamming /laugh @? That’s mocking, and mocking ain’t my style

There were 1700 supplies at hills, it dropped to 200 before the defenders pushed out, and there were no fort bonuses such as supply increase or movement speed increase. Supplies don’t decrease 1500 points in 5 minutes. There were at least 3 instances where someone from NSP spammed laugh, before I was killed, and had to respawn at garrison to try to go back in. Kormir knows how many laugh spam I missed

Unfortunately, my PC doesn’t have enough juice to play WvW with all its individual armor and animation glory. I had to settle with “Lowest” character quality, otherwise I would’ve tried to find who the jerk is, and spam all my skills at them

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kanthar Turambar.9164

Kanthar Turambar.9164

Notice, a post which calls out a whole server for apparently being mad (whether or not said called out server was appropriate) because of one individual post, follows up with “I did not get on here and kitten”, which would imply that just because someone else may have at some point, he individually didn’t so don’t go bashing his whole server.

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

@ osif

Didn’t expect that much cc.
Now I know your trick.

Knowing my tricks won’t help you, Robert.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Teivospy says he killed tots in 3 seconds and then almost won a 1v3 right after but was too busy laughing at how slow to react tots is.

Also this video is directed at kevin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvR0w8fSmTU

I find this a troubling video.

Apparently, Teivopsy’s ideal guy is Kevin but when Kevin’s date suffers a head injury and then falls into water, Kevin instead goes and flirts with the nearest girl.

Is the sort of celebrity role models our young girls have?

Gate of Madness

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wenrolio.8063

Wenrolio.8063

Wait, who’s Kevin?

I’m picturing the bird from UP.

PS. Kevin’s a girl.

Asuran -Engineer, Elementalist, Necromancer, Mesmer, and underlevel Ranger

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

Wait, who’s Kevin?

I’m picturing the bird from UP.

PS. Kevin’s a girl.

yes.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Sentinel.5731

A Question

Why do people get so mad at the laugh emote?

It seems to be a huge source of rage for a lot of people?

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

LOGI – I was the thief at the end lol. I want a rematch. Props btw.

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

A Question

Why do people get so mad at the laugh emote?

It seems to be a huge source of rage for a lot of people?

No clue,

I typically don’t stick around after I’m dead unless there is a good chance of revive. Even then I don’t pay attention to emotes.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Tots you deserve everything you get from that guy. Two downies talkin smack lol.

PAXA -GM

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Logi.5612

Logi.5612

LOGI – I was the thief at the end lol. I want a rematch. Props btw.

Sounds good, I accept the rematch! Im usually in HoD BL. Maybe ill attend the fight club tonight, dno yet. I find them abit boring, nobody really fights and i prefer 1v1s through random roaming conflict rather than /bowing.

Currently in EU – [Au]

http://tinyurl.com/NewNecroVideoAu

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

I intentionally play poorly to give other people a chance. Get tree’d.

I laughed so freaking hard while watching this.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

HAHA… this match-up has become comedy gold..

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

NSP you need to train your siege operators, your targeting and effectiveness well to put it bluntly stinks.

You had a sizable group at the southern ruins and were playing with our zerg. I had set up a treb in Redbrier and proceeded to take out your catapults and arrow carts. So you set up a counter treb. Sadly I had my level of detail down and could not at first spot where your treb was firing from. ( on top of the Vista at the ruins) Your operator must have gotten in 5 or 6 shots before I homed in on it. I still managed to take out your treb before your operator got mine to half hitpoints.

For a nominal fee I will be happy to put on a training course!

Theftwind (HoD)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

For real you will teach me to hide in a tower and sit on siege all day, oh heavens my prayers are answered. Finally I can sit on siege and never learn how to pvp and dominate the other siege. Siege vers siege is where the real skill is perhaps we should take donations to buy you a trophy or medal for your amazing ability.

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Couple of movies.

3-5vNs
8-10v20-30

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

For real you will teach me to hide in a tower and sit on siege all day, oh heavens my prayers are answered. Finally I can sit on siege and never learn how to pvp and dominate the other siege. Siege vers siege is where the real skill is perhaps we should take donations to buy you a trophy or medal for your amazing ability.

I love it when someone completely misses the point. Hilarious.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Theftwind.8976

. Siege vers siege is where the real skill is perhaps we should take donations to buy you a trophy or medal for your amazing ability.

Yes I wholly agree, siege versus siege is where the real skill is and as I posted I not only took out your catapults, ballistas and ac’s but I took out your treb before your treb operator could take out mine.

So if you wish I can tell you where to send that trophy and it will not be an NSP address.

Theftwind (HoD)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

. Siege vers siege is where the real skill is perhaps we should take donations to buy you a trophy or medal for your amazing ability.

Yes I wholly agree, siege versus siege is where the real skill is and as I posted I not only took out your catapults, ballistas and ac’s but I took out your treb before your treb operator could take out mine.

So if you wish I can tell you where to send that trophy and it will not be an NSP address.

Is it the same address we use to send the 3rd place trophies to?

| Epidemic
| Drenched

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Theftwind.8976

Is it the same address we use to send the 3rd place trophies to?[/quote]

Good comeback. However I do have to point out that although you may be ahead in this weeks matchup you are losing 30 ratings points this week. Not living up to your hype and potential?

Theftwind (HoD)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

ArkAngel.7940

And toble comes in with the cheap shot! Boom bang!

Henge of Denravi [HoD]

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Toble I wish there was something to argue about with you but the truth is you guys stay consistent and so do we. Not much to talk about

PAXA -GM

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Couple of movies.

3-5vNs
8-10v20-30

2 suggestions. I only watched the beginning a bit and the end from vale to direction spawn.

1: Spacebar makes you jump. Use it to get over obstacles. When you were almost knocked off, you were simply running straight onto something you needed to jump onto until you moved to the side and got on.

2: You guys stretched them out quite well and had a feasible size chase you out, instead of going for the stomp, you guys should have turned on them and aoe dps’d them when they were going for the res on the down guy and created more downed clumps. Might have been able to take them all out before the rest came and then could have waited until the second half of the zerg went for the res on the fully dead bodies before bombing them as well.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Looking for a 5v5 with “baby paxa” ….. message me KoM to set it up. Don’t be scared.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

ArkAngel.7940

This matchup is almost over already? I feel like we haven’t gotten enough time to become best friends yet…

Henge of Denravi [HoD]

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

OWNED! wow that was a solid burn

gotta love participation trophies

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

God Tots talks so much trash I wonder if he is actually any good (doubtful after seeing his slow reactions against Teivo and the like).

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Looking for a 5v5 with “baby paxa” ….. message me KoM to set it up. Don’t be scared.

Meet us in Red BL Centaur camp in 6 minutes. If you’re not there, you forfeit the match.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”