o hey guys. long time no see! lol

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

For old times’ sake lol

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Euryon.9248

Euryon.9248

Like a well-worn shoe

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

The T8 Bros, again. Welcome back to the Ghetto, Big Bro.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

just like old times... minus the crushing despair that SF is stuck and unable to move away.

i can deal with that.

<3

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: PhaNTaSiZe.4215

PhaNTaSiZe.4215

Hey T8 brethren

Commander Sammie Winchester/Ian McKellan
Leader of Gods Dont Cry [GDC] on SBI

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

A family reunion! Who brought the potato salad?

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

Really enjoying this matchup so far. I couldn’t have chose a better server to join.

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: xcavars.5049

xcavars.5049

I’d like to say that im having a fun time. Sad to see Devona go, some hectic players there. shoutout to that standout EDGE female human thief. I hated you at the start but I respect you now. Goodluck this week SF and Fergi, just like old times.

Characters:
Xcavars[End]~Carelinne Condoin[End]~Brianna Condoin[End]~Catrice Degaspi[End]~Tiarra Ferr[End]

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rogue Lemming.6358

Rogue Lemming.6358

I just can’t help feeling a bit nostalgic.
It’s great to have the old crew together again.
Let’s have some fun this week!

~G27

Kylie Rogue [ECG][CoSA][FARM]
East Coast Guardians: [ECG-B]G27
Why [FARM] is for you!

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: x FERGUSON.3046

x FERGUSON.3046

[Deth] of FC is again looking to do Guild vs. Guild fights against anyone who in interested. We hope to do 15v15’s and are especially interested in fighting [VS] and rematching [FARM]! PM for info or to set up a fight.

[NS] Aldix
Retired

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Little Bro, Middle Bro, and Big Bro back together again…

I’m not crying… this is just allergies.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: sioux.1653

sioux.1653

just like old times… minus the crushing despair that SF is stuck and unable to move away.

i can deal with that.

<3

I think I still have ptsd from that time.

Bluebell Jones – Engineers rule
Riva Lea – Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!
Eredon Terrace

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Insane Pancakez.9182

Loving this match up. Can’t wait till next week either, I want to see what IoJ and AR are made of.

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

katz.8376

kitten. i think this is the nicest friendliest matchup thread i’ve seen in ages.

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: scooby treat.8420

scooby treat.8420

couple of us up dueling at windmill in ET BL would be nice if a couple more peeps would come join

-FC- Cookie Snatchers [MINE]
Manyme usee -80 mesmer current main
80 War, Ele, Guar, Rang, thief. 55 engi 16 necro

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

katz.8376

holy freaking kitten. AMAZING FIGHT in ET’s keep in EB just now! props to EVERONE. kitten SF you guys still have a lot of bodies... decline or no. FC randomly showing up about 20 minutes in to that epic fight was kinda LOL too.

all in all... what a heck of a way to end my night! g’night everyone

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

I’d like to say that im having a fun time. Sad to see Devona go, some hectic players there. shoutout to that standout EDGE female human thief. I hated you at the start but I respect you now. Goodluck this week SF and Fergi, just like old times.

<3.

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dokunai.8470

Dokunai.8470

So me and my two friends were messing around in EB and just ran into the nicest zerg we have ever met (from ET). Just wanted to give props to you guys! It was pretty fun standing in the middle of a sea of red names without having my character dismembered in 3 seconds.

Attachments:

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZDBioHazard.8246

ZDBioHazard.8246

So me and my two friends were messing around in EB and just ran into the nicest zerg we have ever met (from ET). Just wanted to give props to you guys! It was pretty fun standing in the middle of a sea of red names without having my character dismembered in 3 seconds.

Hope you enjoyed Durios.

Ara Daybreak [GT] – Charr Elementalist – Henge of Denravi

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

I missed this match up i’m having tons of fun muahahahah

Pink Sylvari FTW!

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

katz.8376

my goodness. FC had a strong showing this morning... kept me hopping running back and forth in ET BL defending the southern towers. (very clever, by the way, when you caught us catting around back of the sw tower and you circled around to catch us from behind AND contested bay on your way over so we couldn’t rally quickly. very nice. kudos.)

but now... ET be aggressive! woooooo! sorry i’m at work missing it!

Attachments:

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radmage.3741

Radmage.3741

How does SF have those kind of numbers but is still only in tier 8?

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nevz.3058

Nevz.3058

They had some guilds transfer over there, but I could be wrong. But hey it’s been fun so far this week and I like how clean this thread is. So keep up the good job ET,SF and FC

Apex Prime [APeX] (dead), Critical Mass [CM] (dead)
The Disaster [TheD] (dead), Baewatch [Bae] (dead)

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Loving this match up. Can’t wait till next week either, I want to see what IoJ and AR are made of.

IoJ here, AR has lost about 80% of their WvW Population. They are mere scraps to chew on after lunch. GoM is zerging the kitten outta stuff though this weekend. IoJ faring well, but GoM really LOVES golems. Hope to see SF again soon in the match up system. Always a worthy and respectable opponent

Isle Of Janthir

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Insane Pancakez.9182

How does SF have those kind of numbers but is still only in tier 8?

They had some guilds transfer over there, but I could be wrong. But hey it’s been fun so far this week and I like how clean this thread is. So keep up the good job ET,SF and FC

Not really a lot of transfers haha. My guild [VS] transferred here with about 30 members, but we only field 20 of us per night i’d say. Other than that, they’ve had a few guilds transfer out recently I’ve heard.

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: LionPride.1704

LionPride.1704

well i was running around ET borderland when i saw fallen ally icon, so i went to check it out, and what did i find. I think they calling it botting. ET guys killing the same person over and over, while the 3 green guys revive him, was watch for a few minutes, found this quite pathetic that people would try level up this way for xp or just the wvw chest. so guys in ET check it out and if find this wrong then report them please.

Attachments:

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

katz.8376

please... PLEASE report them.

we don’t want no stinkin bots or cheaters on our server.

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

don’t bother reporting, the noobs probably already figured out the rewards for killing the same people magically disappear after about 3 kills

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daemonne.5018

Daemonne.5018

don’t bother reporting, the noobs probably already figured out the rewards for killing the same people magically disappear after about 3 kills

Which would be a valid point except the pic seems to show what looks like 4 on each side so they are most likely rotating kills, which in turn will keep them in exp and points for quite some time.

If you play solitaire with only one suit, your game is going to end faster and feel lacking.

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drastic.8920

Drastic.8920

Nice zoom hacking ET; stay classy.

FC: Remnant Militant [SNKY]

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

Which would be a valid point except the pic seems to show what looks like 4 on each side so they are most likely rotating kills, which in turn will keep them in exp and points for quite some time.

not really worried about some people getting 10 bags which are usually mostly vendor items

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Insane Pancakez.9182

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

I have never seen so many green dots on a mini-map, the whole thing is a sea of green.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

I have never seen so many green dots on a mini-map, the whole thing is a sea of green.

holy kitten good call
I never realized we were outnumbered by THAT much… kitten we even won a few of those fights..

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

katz.8376

so. sometimes a bit of sillyness is fun.

i has a sad, tho.. some big charr with a big greatsword must not be a fan of kite flying. he broke off the zerg and climbed up just to hit me /cry

i hope he had fun chasing clones and butterflies, cuz that’s all i left him.

Attachments:

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Insane Pancakez.9182

holy kitten good call
I never realized we were outnumbered by THAT much… kitten we even won a few of those fights..

We see swords on the map, or an extremely large enemy group and we go straight for it. Just because there are green dots on the map doesn’t many anything. Tonight we ran about 18 players and got our kitten handed to us a few times by a 40-50 man zerg on ET. In that footage my guild was about 23 of us and we pretty much killed your zergs alone.

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Nevz.3058

Fun times in ET BL had some great fun with VS, even though you guys had less players than us you managed to get us pretty good few times. We were fielding 35 people max (random PUGS) and yes I counted lol ;p. But great fun for sure I like you VS guys keep up the amazing work. IoM was only fielding 16 people sadly but that’s ok.

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

In that footage my guild was about 23 of us and we pretty much killed your zergs alone.

Right, in the heat of a fight its sometimes hard to see how many are actually on your side because they dont stick out with red name tags. I see a video of a massive zerg wiping smaller zergs.

I dont really partake in that side of WvW anyway, carry on.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Insane Pancakez.9182

In that footage my guild was about 23 of us and we pretty much killed your zergs alone.

Right, in the heat of a fight its sometimes hard to see how many are actually on your side because they dont stick out with red name tags. I see a video of a massive zerg wiping smaller zergs.

Okay, lol, whatever makes you feel better.

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Nevz.3058

Just wondering…which server did VS come from? You guys sure remind me of RG even though RG is no more…

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jakare.6807

Jakare.6807

Tonight we ran about 18 players and got our kitten handed to us a few times by a 40-50 man zerg on ET. In that footage my guild was about 23 of us and we pretty much killed your zergs alone.

40-50 man zerg on ET

Aha. What.

Úchî/Aulrathil
[TI] Team Ignition (Gandara)

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: sioux.1653

sioux.1653

Oh ET – You make me happy.

Attachments:

Bluebell Jones – Engineers rule
Riva Lea – Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!
Eredon Terrace

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

Now FC’s turn! xD wow wheres sf tonight?

Attachments:

Pink Sylvari FTW!

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Now FC’s turn! xD wow wheres sf tonight?

Its the same song and dance, I tried to explain this to you guys back in the old T8 days…You have always had opportunity, but (back then) the meta was to sit around and whine about number disparity’s, which in large part only occur during NA primetime during the weekdays(beyond reset weekend).

This is the reason why many of us back then, were very wary about moving beyond the T8/T7 range, because we had been on during those times trying to move all of 10 people to defend an objective.

Mag Server Leader

(edited by King Amadaeus.8619)

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

Okay, lol, whatever makes you feel better.

hey I thought we were doing straight up 20v20s as well until I saw the video and the other 20 pugs that were stalking you. anyway we’ll see who should’ve won those fights tomorrow in the Deth vs VS gvg, looking forward to t.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadow Specter.8312

Shadow Specter.8312

well i was running around ET borderland when i saw fallen ally icon, so i went to check it out, and what did i find. I think they calling it botting. ET guys killing the same person over and over, while the 3 green guys revive him, was watch for a few minutes, found this quite pathetic that people would try level up this way for xp or just the wvw chest. so guys in ET check it out and if find this wrong then report them please.

I think i saw some guys doing that in our borderland tonight, i just assumed it was a fight club cos they all had the same guild tag [RAGE]
3 ET & 2 SF, sorry if I had read this earlier i would’ve taken a screen
and if it was just a fight club you guys chose a weird place to have it

Charr Ryzard/charr ele
Hauntar/asura necro
Fergersons Crossing

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: SiegHawk.7981

SiegHawk.7981

What about us? can we join in tooo, i want some Cookiess as well!! We Should Share!!!!
They said Sharing is caring =)

Dragonbrand [EAT]
All I want is pure destruction!

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

katz.8376

Tonight we ran about 18 players and got our kitten handed to us a few times by a 40-50 man zerg on ET. In that footage my guild was about 23 of us and we pretty much killed your zergs alone.

40-50 man zerg on ET

Aha. What.

i know… that’s a pretty good question… i’ve only seen that many of us together once or twice. usually we’re lucky to top 30

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

40-50 man zerg on ET

Aha. What.

i know… that’s a pretty good question… i’ve only seen that many of us together once or twice. usually we’re lucky to top 30

From my experience large numbers on low tier servers almost always starts with guild groups. PUGs will gravitate to them, and then you get the 30-50 mans. FC has some impressive coordination, but when I see their largest groups coming at me its usually many of the same tag(s), with just as many pugs sprinkled in.

I love fighting FC because they don’t back down, they ball up and push, it is something I am trying to ignite in our own server identity. We got the zergball (stack up, might up, blah blah) mentality, but we don’t have the “all or nothing” drive just yet, but hopefully it will come. When that first wave of DPS/stun or whatever hits us we tend to lose the “stack” and get spread out. ET rarely stacks (only from what I have saw, again not trying to be negative), but your spread out groups further break apart when pushed.

ET by in large still seems like a militia (random groups with little “built-in” cohesion), I do not say that to be negative, so please take no offense, you guys are still fighting so that says something. A few times over the weekend I would have my guys/gals stack up on me, and I could tell right away by the ET response what type of group you guys had. SF is like ET in terms of organization at times, it all just comes with time and repetition.

FC was the first T8 server to really start with the zergball tactics, I remember I used to come across WZ in the dredge practicing on it way back in the glicko ghetto days. Then came the VK guys and it kinda steamrolled from there.

Mag Server Leader

(edited by King Amadaeus.8619)