7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteRose.6934

WhiteRose.6934

Funny you should mention that, we had fun with an Omega earlier, too! (And later an Alpha.)

We have too much fun harassing the north camp I swear.

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Your mesmer jumped into 5v10.

Yeah, and I stuck it up your thief’s butt!
And just to point out, it was a group of NSP, not HoD!

http://youtu.be/oRytOS_SZCg?t=5m21s

Check the guild tags at the front. That is PAXA joining in with 25+ HoD to try to kill us. I’ve never seen you guys do something like that before. You hit us while we were fighting those numbers. What’s up with that? And what happened to you is precisely the reason why I always try to get my group to pull out and leave in those situations because I’d never want to be caught dying with a zerg at my back like that.

Below is the fight where you added in. Check the tags. It’s HoD. This was not too long after we let you 1v1 the thief. A fight which you won, but we had to kill you because you went to stomp him. People don’t do that in duels.

http://youtu.be/XNfPh1tSTKU?t=9m39s

Watched first video pretty sure you guys are doing it wrong from what I heard on vent too much laughing this kitten is srs biznes enough with the fun

They were making fun of me.

Man, that’s why you’re not postin in our match up thread. You’re here still fightin PAXA and XOSPTM!

Gate of Madness

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Here is a guy from Ferg’s crossing that glitched himself into Lang. I entered lang then he did Whirlwind assault and he was inside able to kill me. In the 1st picture he accepted my party invite and I got his name. He said “It was a accident” when he entered Lang twice.

+ Why does he look like a ghost? Looks cool.

Attachments:

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Here is a guy from Ferg’s crossing that glitched himself into Lang. I entered lang then he did Whirlwind assault and he was inside able to kill me. In the 1st picture he accepted my party invite and I got his name. He said “It was a accident” when he entered Lang twice.

Teleporting into towers and keeps is quite intentional since it requires a certain spot on the wall to get in with judges. And he obviously kept doing it/used it to his advantage. Which is an obvious exploit.

He looks like a ghost to disguise what he actually looks like, so if someone screenshots him, he can’t be identified. Only real use for that tonic.
But you got him into party, so we know who he is. Lols on him

Screenshot, send to arena net.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

styx.7294

I’ve had multiple guildies on multiple occasions do it by accident (Sunnyhill is a pretty big offender, don’t know about the Eternal Battleground towers). Not sure if anyone did it twice in a row (maybe testing for science?).

Gate of Madness

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Another challenger appears!

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

I’ve had multiple guildies on multiple occasions do it by accident (Sunnyhill is a pretty big offender, don’t know about the Eternal Battleground towers). Not sure if anyone did it twice in a row (maybe testing for science?).

That should be fixed now.
Thats an old one and only relevant to sunnyhill, longview, the other one.
The gate went weird. Could teleport through it

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Oh, it’s fixed? Good stuff. Wish they’d get on the party system already.

Gate of Madness

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

GoM just checking up on us, hmmmm?
Party, Commander tags, thieves and guardians being able to teleport into keeps,towers etc, being able to res through a gate, being able to stealth off a wall. The list goes on, they’ve all been reported.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

styx.7294

GoM just checking up on us, hmmmm?
Party, Commander tags, thieves and guardians being able to teleport into keeps,towers etc, being able to res through a gate, being able to stealth off a wall. The list goes on, they’ve all been reported.

I am the all seeing eye of the Gate of Madness. Beware!

Gate of Madness

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

PAXA is horribly suckish, I swear these guys chest thump so hard about being warriors, I gues thats why they are only Forum Warriors, Lest they be good outside of the forums, with my Mesmer I was kiting them around inside a camp and only way to kill me was to lay CC fields, first time they got me with their kitten cc, second time all i did was step to the left and bamn that tactic failed, but lol with equal numbers they suck really, I had to stop and laugh at their dead corpses, oh how hilarious it was to see them retreat away like lil kittens lolol PAXA Ive met people with more honor in NSP. – Sailor Moon

Back off that is my battle. Ignore him PAXA stick to focusing me on the field this guy is of no consequence.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kashijikito.1864

Kashijikito.1864

I really cant tell which borderland is mine, anyone want to lend me a hand?

http://i.imgur.com/rxgWMqf.jpg

Kaz Bloodclaw, The Bell Tolls, Kaz The Spaz
Northern Shiverpeaks

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

first time it was an accident, 2nd time was to see whether it was repeatable (it was)
also Ive reported like 15 different locations where people can glitch through walls so its not new to me

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

Teleporting into towers and keeps is quite intentional since it requires a certain spot on the wall to get in with judges. And he obviously kept doing it/used it to his advantage. Which is an obvious exploit.

He looks like a ghost to disguise what he actually looks like, so if someone screenshots him, he can’t be identified. Only real use for that tonic.

youre funny though. I used it at the front gate, attempted to do a JI + WW combo before he got into the gate but I was too late. too my surprise I still downed him and somehow I was inside the tower. a bit later after that I wanted to see if I could do it again from the same spot and it worked; I left immediately after. I use the tonic because it looks good.. I always use the tonic.. look at my sig. the glitched gate at langor requires no special positioning except that you be in front of it apparently. so lols on you

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

youre funny though. I used it at the front gate, attempted to do a JI + WW combo before he got into the gate but I was too late. too my surprise I still downed him and somehow I was inside the tower. a bit later after that I wanted to see if I could do it again from the same spot and it worked; I left immediately after. I use the tonic because it looks good.. I always use the tonic.. look at my sig. the glitched gate at langor requires no special positioning except that you be in front of it apparently. so lols on you

Moobs you h4x0r. Geeze, why don’t you l2p n00b.

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

Big news everyone I witnessed Bamf giving birth. Looks like a girl.

Congrats Bamf

edit: check out that creeper in the back.

Attachments:

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

(edited by Varconi.1804)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Congrats Bamf

This screenshot is pretty much the reason why I have team colors set to on.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Back off that is my battle. Ignore him PAXA stick to focusing me on the field this guy is of no consequence.

I’ve kitten all over Narsil plenty of times, so it’s pretty easy to just write him off as a terribad.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lotus.9746

Lotus.9746

Congrats Bamf

So that’s who that warrior is……Why didn’t you say anything.
Btw i want brothers and sisters Bamf, better get on it.

[Ego] Sylvari Ele
Winter

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cymric.7368

Cymric.7368

Just want to report something weird here. I was roaming in nsp borderlands a couple of hours ago when I encounter 3 bots running from the sentry between bay and garrison all the way to vale. I followed they there but they seems to just stop at a corner and do nothing.

Just a head up for the community to look out for these bots. They must be up to something.

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Just want to report something weird here. I was roaming in nsp borderlands a couple of hours ago when I encounter 3 bots running from the sentry between bay and garrison all the way to vale. I followed they there but they seems to just stop at a corner and do nothing.

Just a head up for the community to look out for these bots. They must be up to something.

NSP bots? REPORT REPORT!!!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

I dont even know what I found here.

Like.

Wut

My two new bodyguards

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

I dont even know what I found here.

Like.

Wut

My two new bodyguards

Looks like the one of the left is looking at his friend with the thought:

“Hmm, I bet he would look pretty on my bed, naked, butt in the air with a bottle of oil ready. Ok Frank you hit him and drag him upstairs, I’ll go get warmed up.”

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: nikeshadowz.8964

nikeshadowz.8964

just want to say….. necro’s are awsome

Zeromious – Necromancer- HOD ~ PHZE
Perses Astraeus – Warrior – HOD ~ PHZE

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

So you do admit you wanted to exploit a glitch. “Wanted to try again” is still against the rules. You took the time to “Finish” me off when I should have been safe from you, And then you killed that poor defenseless npc. I don’t care if langor was under the control of fergss, but since you wanted to try it again, that is exploiting. You basically just told on yourself lol.

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: nikeshadowz.8964

nikeshadowz.8964

new content is out, HOD is taking a break on wvw for the time being

Zeromious – Necromancer- HOD ~ PHZE
Perses Astraeus – Warrior – HOD ~ PHZE

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

new content is out, HOD is taking a break on wvw for the time being

Keys?
KEYS?!

……no keys..

-wanders off-

Keys?

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

So you do admit you wanted to exploit a glitch. “Wanted to try again” is still against the rules. You took the time to “Finish” me off when I should have been safe from you, And then you killed that poor defenseless npc. I don’t care if langor was under the control of fergss, but since you wanted to try it again, that is exploiting. You basically just told on yourself lol.

yep checking to see if its a repeatable glitch is exploiting. ok.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

Congrats Bamf

congrats bamf joe, i hope u feed her many fruit loops.

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

Tell me why my pals and i have so much power, and yet averaged sized hands…

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wenrolio.8063

Wenrolio.8063

Fun couple of fights this morning in NSP bl against some XOXO and friends. At one point some FC joined in as well. Very good times. I just switched to a power necro to give it a try, and it was some good practice.

To the two ASTC that invited me to party, it was awesome playing with you guys.

Asuran -Engineer, Elementalist, Necromancer, Mesmer, and underlevel Ranger

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Varconi!

You skipped hotpocket Tuesday without any notification at all! My mom was very disappointed. As part of the Perma Stealth Thief Club we expect 10% commitment with 90% stealth. We understand that you may have been in stealth the whole time there. But you need to at least make an appearance (aka show yourself). Since you are a new member, my peers and I have decided to give you another shot. We have two back to back events coming up: Spaghetti-Os (in honor of Os) Thursday at Rob’s shack and Fish stick Friday is at Danny’s house. Please do not miss these event also.

You have been warned,
~Perma Stealth Thief Club.

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

Varconi!

You skipped hotpocket Tuesday without any notification at all! My mom was very disappointed. As part of the Perma Stealth Thief Club we expect 10% commitment with 90% stealth. We understand that you may have been in stealth the whole time there. But you need to at least make an appearance (aka show yourself). Since you are a new member, my peers and I have decided to give you another shot. We have two back to back events coming up: Spaghetti-Os (in honor of Os) Thursday at Rob’s shack and Fish stick Friday is at Danny’s house. Please do not miss these event also.

You have been warned,

Get owned.

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Varconi!

You have been warned,

I’m sure he showed up.

But you wouldn’t have been able to see him anyways.

Ever wonder where those last two hot pockets went?

I’m voting him in for the new chair of the perma-stealth thief club.

Edit: I am also honored to be a part of the event list.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

Your mesmer jumped into 5v10.

Yeah, and I stuck it up your thief’s butt!
And just to point out, it was a group of NSP, not HoD!

http://youtu.be/oRytOS_SZCg?t=5m21s

Check the guild tags at the front. That is PAXA joining in with 25+ HoD to try to kill us. I’ve never seen you guys do something like that before. You hit us while we were fighting those numbers. What’s up with that? And what happened to you is precisely the reason why I always try to get my group to pull out and leave in those situations because I’d never want to be caught dying with a zerg at my back like that.

Below is the fight where you added in. Check the tags. It’s HoD. This was not too long after we let you 1v1 the thief. A fight which you won, but we had to kill you because you went to stomp him. People don’t do that in duels.

http://youtu.be/XNfPh1tSTKU?t=9m39s

Watched first video pretty sure you guys are doing it wrong from what I heard on vent too much laughing this kitten is srs biznes enough with the fun

They were making fun of me.

Better than what they say about me on their vent, I’m sure.

If the ratio of Smack talk on vent to actual killing of your character is in favor of the former, you know you are doing something right.

They still love me, but I love KoM.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

You know what they say about average sized hands, don’t you?

): This is why I broke up with you and I’m dating Kevin now.

Charrs have big hands…

| Epidemic
| Drenched

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Charrs have big hands…

Bigger the hand the bigger the beer?

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Wenrolio.8063

Little hands smell like cabbage?

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

We’ve had our Garrison for over half a day. Come on NSP you’re getting lazy!

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

Little hands smell like cabbage?

>_< I only smell like cabbage because I spend so much time camping in Vale!

STahp dat!

| Epidemic
| Drenched

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

Charrs have big hands…

Correct. True manliness is shown in the size of his beer.

But who needs hand for that anyways?

Attachments:

| Epidemic
| Drenched

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Skoar uhpdait?

/15 char.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haz.9864

Haz.9864

Cabbage?! Where?!

Akue – war, Duck Dogers – eng (Splt) (NSP)

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Wenrolio.8063

Charrs have big hands…

Looks like he ate a yoga ball. Impressive.

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

trolling in fc overlook. i wished it lasted longer

Attachments:

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Charrs have big hands…

Looks like he ate a yoga ball. Impressive.

More like a Feminist Mad Sciencer™ figured out how to impregnate men … guard yer nethers, lads. I do believe we’ve entered Narbonic or Girl Genius territory …

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Wenrolio.8063

Drinking* while pregnant is horrible for the baby.

You really shouldn’t drink* while pregnant.

*alcohol

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

ArkAngel.7940

Still have our Garrison NSP. You give up already?

Henge of Denravi [HoD]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Yeah I took it off of your hands tonight along with your Bay and Hills. It took a handful of us too! Took a screenshot of my crew. All 7 of us for your garrison. Eventually had about 15 of us total for the rest, guess you weren’t expecting us….

Attachments:

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

7/19/13 - NSP/HoD/FC

in Match-ups

ArkAngel.7940

Yeah I took it off of your hands tonight along with your Bay and Hills. It took a handful of us too! Took a screenshot of my crew. All 7 of us for your garrison. Eventually had about 15 of us total for the rest, guess you weren’t expecting us….

Nope, we were definitely not expecting that you guys would sack our keeps again… For the 20th time…

Henge of Denravi [HoD]